Subject: The American Garden Newsletter 6/11/94

From: [email-masked] (DawnSingh)
Date: 12 Jun 1994 15:59:02 -0400

Someone recently asked for a book recommendation on wildflowers and,
"Hedgemaids and Fairy Candles" was suggested by the author, Jack
Sanders.  I followed up with Jack  and conducted a captivating
interview about his book in the most recent issue of The American
Garden Newsletter.  I thought perhaps other readers might be
interested.

The American Garden Newsletter reviews garden books and interviews
authors.  It is free of charge and is not affiliated with any
organization.  To subscribe or correspond, send your e-mail address
to:  [email-masked]

TABLE OF CONTENTS 6/11/94:

Editor's Journal

Interview with Jack Sanders, Author of "Hedgemaids and Fairy Candles:
 The Lives and Lore of North American Wildflowers."

Book Review:  Duck Hill Journal by Page Dickey

Book Review:  The New Perennials Preferred by Mrs. Helen Van Pelt
Wilson