Subject: private library available

From: [email-masked] (Shoshana Edwards)
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 1994 14:43:29 GMT

Good Morning!

Let me start by saying that this is a commercial posting.

Books From Bree is a westcoast dealer in rare books, specializing in life 
and physical sciences.  We have been asked to present a private library 
of over 800 items in botany for sale to the general public.  
Approximately 20% of the collection might loosely be called 
"collectible."  The remainder is serious scholarly material (books, 
pamphlets, monographs, ephemera) of interest to professional botanists, 
horticulturalists, etc.

If you would like to receive a copy of the catalogue when completed, 
please email us your request.  The file will be quite large, so if you 
would prefer to receive the list by snail please so indicate and include 
your snail address.

Thank you for your patience in reading this post.

Regards, Shoshana
-- 

_______________________________________________________________________________
Books From Bree - [email-masked]	

"Rat!" he found breath to whisper, shaking.  "Are you afraid?"
"Afraid? murmured the Rat, his eyes shining with unutterable love. 
"Afraid!  Of Him? O, never, never! And yet--and yet--O Mole, I am afraid!"
					Wind in the Willows, K. Graham