Subject: Resource Guides to Sustainable Agriculture

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 94 10:14:51 PDT

To:  Jim Clark

Concerning your request for resource guides to sustainable agriculture, one
source of information for the Pacific Northwest is the following:

A Sustainable Agriculture Resource Guide for Oregon and Washington
Oregon State University Extension Service Public. EM 8530. 221 pp.  
Edited by Helene Murray, Gwendolyn Bane, and Richard Dick. 

Make checks for $9.00 payable to Oregon State University
Send to:
Publications Orders
Agricultural Communications
Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR 97331-2119

        This is an excellent summary of information on agricultural
organizations, periodicals, general books and handbooks, university
resources, databases and computer software, videotapes and media offerings,
educational opportunities, and specific information on pest and water
resource managment, soils, on-farm experimentation, and marketing. 

John M. Luna
Department of Horticulture
4143 Agriculture & Life Sciences Bldg.
Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR 97331  
503-737-5430   FAX  503 737-3479
E-mail [email-masked]