Subject: Re: indicators of sustainability?

From: [email-masked] (Jay Hanson)
Date: 28 Jan 1995 04:57:49 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] says...
>
>     Can anyone help help with the indicators of sustainability of agricultural
>systems - indicators of environmental quality, productivity, and socioeconomic
>viability?
>     Any ideas, suggestions, refferences would be greatly appreciated.

Call Island Press and ask for a free catalog:
    1-800-828-1302 or 1-707-983-6432 Fax 1-707-983-6164

Call Worldwatch Institute, tell them wht you are looking for:
..Worldwatch Institute
..1776 Massachusetts Ave., NW, 
..Washington, DC  20036 
..Tel: 202/452-1999
..Fax: 202/296-7365 
..E-mail: [email-masked]

Aloha,
Jay

>
>Zbynek Ulcak                 [email-masked]
>Mendel University of Agriculture and Forestry Brno
>Department of Landscape Ecology
>Zemedelska 1
>613 oo Brno, Czech Republic
>

-- 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
   "When Leon the tyrant of Phlius asked Pythagoras who he was, he said,
 'A Philosopher,' and he compared life to the public festivals, where some
 went to compete for a prize and others went with things to sell, but the
  best as observers;  for similarly, in life, some grow up with servile
  natures, greedy for fame and gain, but philosophers seek the truth."
                                                      Diogenes Laertius
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++