Subject: Cashmere Goats your own business

From: [email-masked] (John Harris)
Date: 15 Apr 1994 20:08:15 GMT

Cashmere Goats the new American business.  Alternative livestock on a
small acreage can mean big profits in a short time. In one year you could
be selling luxurious cashmere at $45.00 per pound. Stud service in your
locality for $300.00 per service. Registered breeding stock for up to
$1,500.00 each and much much more. We started four years ago with imported
goats from Tasmania,Australia, and New Zealand.  We have been selectively
breeding and building our herd. We have three genetically unrelated herds
of registered high quality breeding stock and are offering several of our
1993 kid crop for sale as well as a few 1992 animals.  These high quality
registered breeding stock animals could get you started in this new and
profitable American business.  We can ship Air freight in one day or
deliver for expenses.  If you are interested or want more information
contact. 
John Harris
90417 county road 17
Mitchell, Ne.  69357
call 308-635-1579  or  internet [email-masked]

--

  ####    ####     ##     #####   ####
 #    #  #    #   #  #      #    #
 #       #    #  #    #     #     ####
 #  ###  #    #  ######     #         #
 #    #  #    #  #    #     #    #    #
  ####    ####   #    #     #     ####

Nebraska Western Cashmere
John Harris  [email-masked]
90417 County Road #17
Mitchell Ne 69357   Voice:  (308) 635-1579 fax: (308) 635-6100
_______________________________________________________________