Subject: Rural [Lambing, Haying, Pasture, Predator] FAQs

From: Ronald Florence <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 04:15:10 GMT

The official HTML versions of the Lambing, Haying, Pasture, and
Predator FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) with the latest revisions
and contributions, are maintained at

	http://www.connix.com/~mlfarm

These FAQs are written primarily for small producers and hobby farms.

Ascii-digest versions of these FAQs are created by a script from the
HTML originals every 60 days and posted to Usenet newsgroups
misc.rural, misc.answers, and news.answers.  The most recent posted
versions are

	<[email-masked]>
	<[email-masked]>
	<[email-masked]>
	<[email-masked]>

The ascii-digest versions are also available via ftp:

   ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet/news.answers/rural/
   ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.answers/rural/

or by email to <[email-masked]>.
-- 

   Ronald Florence		Maple Lawn Farm, Stonington, CT
   [email-masked]		http://www.connix.com/~mlfarm