Subject: Help finding Hedgehogs

From: [email-masked] (Richard Pullano)
Date: 19 Dec 1994 19:51:00 GMT

TO: [email-masked] 

e>       Please help ... I would like to know if anyone out there knows
e>of any  hedgehog breeders in Canada.  I know that there is a breeder
e>in Alberta but I  do not know fo thier name or address.  If you could
e>dirrect me to any  onformation about these aminals please e-mail me.
e>Thanks ! 

There are breeders in BC and some in Manitoba. If you can get a copy of 
the Manitoba Co-operator weekly farm publication, there are usually some 
listed in there. I suppose similar farm (pool elevator) mags would have 
information in Alta also.

Richard Pullano                       [email-masked]
General Delivery,                    [email-masked]
Lockport, Manitoba, Canada                (204)757-4747

þ CMPQwk 1.42-17 1525 þThesaurus: ancient reptile with an excellent vocabulary.
                                                               
-- 
Richard Pullano
General Delivery, Lockport, Manitoba, Cda. R0C 1W0
Tel.(204)757-4747 Fax.(204)757-4944
Lockport....Summer Home to the White Pelican