Subject: Chicken Hatcheries List
From: [email-masked]
Date: 28 Feb 94 08:26:26 -0500
Newsgroups: alt.agriculture.misc

Poultry Hatcheries
Stromberg's                             Marti Poultry Farm
Pine River 41C, MN 56474                Box 27-5
                                        Windsor, MO 65360

Inman Hatcheries                        Hoffman Hatchery
PO Box 616                              Gratz, PA 17030
Aberdeen, SD 57402-0616
1-800-843-1962

Oakwood Game Farm                       MacFarlane Pheasant Farm, Inc.
PO Box 274                              2821A Center Avenue
Princeton, MN 55371                     Janesville, WI 53546
1-800-328-6647                          1-800-345-8348

Wild Wings                              Clearview Hatchery
Dept. SF                                Box 399
9491 152nd St. North                    Gratz, PA 17030
Hugo, MN 55038

Hoover's Hatchery                       Rouse Game Farm
1-800-247-7014                          RR #4
                                        Moravia, NY 13118

Mother Goose Hatchery                   Atlas Chicks
1-800-A1 GOOSE                          2651 Chouteau
                                        St. Louis, MO 63103

Sunny Creek Hatchery                    The Country Boy
Red Lake Falls, MN 56750                3428 Beret Lane
                                        Dept. F&S
                                        Wheaton, MD 20906

Wildlife Nurseries, Inc.                Cross Keys Pheasantry
PO Box 2724-F                           PO Box 594
Oshkosh, WI 54903                       Dept FS.
                                        Hollidaysburg, PA 16648

Crow Poultry                            Comstock
Box 106-10                              Beaumont, TX 77708
Windsor, MO 65360

Grain Belt Hatchery                     Horan's
Box 125-AA                              Box 417-0
Windsor, MO 65360                       Tamaqua, PA 18252

Oakridge Outdoors                       Meadowbrook Game Birds
Maysville, AR 72747                     Richfield, PA 17086

Clinton Chicks                          Reed's Hatchery
Box 548-FS                              208 College
Clinton, MO 64735                       Alva, OK 73717

Ridgway Hatcheries                      Blue Ribbon Chickens
Box 306                                 Box 850830
LaRue 18, Ohio 43332                    Yukon, OK 73085
1-800-323-3825

Bedwell Farms                           Glacier Springs
1500 Hunsaker Rd.                       190A Becumier Lane
Boonville , Indiana 47601               Sobieski, WI 54171

Texas Longnecks                         Chick Master Incubator Co.
PO Box 156                              945 Lafayette Rd.
McKinney, TX 75069                      Medina, Ohio 44256-3510

Poultry Products of Maine               Poultry Specialties, Inc.
433 Bemis Rd.                           517 East 5th St.
Hookett, NH 03106-0000                  Russellville, AR 72801-0000

National Poultry News                   Fett
Dept. UIPD                              RR 1ME24
Box 1647                                Minden, IA 51553
Easley, SC 29641

PHR Hatchery                            Conn Hatchery
Box 428                                 Rt. 3 2005 Penoak
Squires, MO 65755                       Roswell, MN 88201

Hall Brothers Hatchery                  Holderread's Waterfowl Farm
PO Box 1026-ME                          PO Box 492
Norwich, CT 06360                       Corvallis, OR 97399

-------------------------------------------------------------
Murray McMurray Hatchery
1-800-456-3280
Webster City, Iowa, 50595-0458
1-515-832-3280

Rare Breeds
bantams
chickens (they sell Dominiques ["Domineckers"] and Araucanas)
guineas
turkeys
peafowl
partridge
pheasants
goslings (they sell "weeder geese")
ducklings

supplies
equipment
books

 - this entry added by [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------

This is not a complete list, so I will be posting more later.  I have
received catalogs and price lists from a majority of these, but some
of them I haven't written to, so I don't if they still exist.  Anyway,
I'll try to get the other ones on later this week, and if anyone has 
an address to add, post it where I may see it also.

Happy Hatching,
Ernie Traylor
[email-masked]