Subject: AUSTRALIAN AGRICULTURAL MARKETING NEWSLETTER

From: Matt Eliason & Robyn Ayles <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Aug 1995 10:19:49 GMT

Marketwatch is Australia's premier farmer's grain marketing newsletter.
It covers crop conditions, analysis of international and domestic 
markets and offers selling strategies.

This publication is available vie snail mail subscription to farmers in 
Australia and overseas. International readrs will get value from knowing
 what is happening in Australia, especially for those grpwers of grains
that are exported to identical markets to Australia (wheat, barley, 
canola, chickpeas, mungbeans etc).

This newsletter is ten pages, and is published weekly.
It is available to Australian growers for A$285pa, international
for A$500 air mail. Faxed copies can be individually negotiated.

Please e-mail me if interested in finding out more.

Matt Eliason
Editor
Marketwatch
Toowoomba
Queensland Australia