Subject: Re(2): Sally Fox

From: [email-masked] (Dennis Pamlin)
Date: 06 Oct 1994 16:32:43 -0000

Here are two answers

Hi Dennis:

Her address is:

Ms. Sally V. Fox
Natural Cotton Colours
2533 7th Street
Wasco, California 93280
U. S. A. 

Phone (805) 758-3928

                                            Bye 

                                            Osman

If you are thinking ahead, sow a seed. If you are thinking ten years 
ahead, plant a tree. If you are thinking one hundred years ahead, educate 
the people.

                                   -Chinese Poet, 500 BC

**************************************************************************
******  Osman A. Gutierrez                                         *******
******  Graduate Research Assistant-Cotton Breeding Program        *******
******  North Carolina State University                            *******
******  Department of Crop Science                                 *******
******  P. O. Box 8604                                             *******
******  Raleigh, NC 27695-8604  U.S.A.                             *******
******  Phone (919) 515-2827 / 7433 (Work)  (919) 512-7959 (Home)  *******
******  Fax   (919) 515-7378                                       *******
******  E-Mail (Internet):  [email-masked]                   *******
**************************************************************************

Dennis--
You can reach Sally through:

Fox Fibre
P.O. Box 66
Wickenburg, AZ  85358 USA

602-684-7199
602-684-7299 (fax)

+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+
|   Brian Baker, Technical Coordinator                |
|   California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)       |
|   1115 Mission St., Santa Cruz, CA  95060           |
|   phone: 408-423-2263   fax: 408-423-4528           |
|   internet: [email-masked]                        |
|   "All great truths begin as blasphemies."          |
|      --George Bernard Shaw                          |
+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+

Have nice day
:-D