Subject: ORTHOPHONY : SEARCHING DOCS

From: [email-masked]
Date: 24 Jan 1996 06:43:57 GMT

Hello ! I am a student in orthophony, last year of scholarship
and i am preparing a thesis about "observation of the mental imagery
processes of four deaf children, using the base of their reading".

	For this prupose, i am searching bibliographic articles. I am
aware of :
	CONRAD R : "short term in memory processes in the deaf"
			British journal of psychology, 1970,81. 171-195

	CONRAD R : "the deaf school child" harpen and row, 1979

	ALEGRIA J, LEYBAERT J : "l'indentation des mots ecrits chez les
deficients auditifs"

	R.KOLINSKY, J.MORAIS et J.SEGUI : "la reconnaissance des mots dans
les differentes modalites sensorielles - etudes de psycholinguisique cognitives"
(presses universitaires de France)

	BROOKS L.R.: "an extension of the conflict between visualization
and reading"
	Quarterly journal of experimental psychology, 1970, 22.91-96

	Thank you in advance to let me know if you have one of those
papers and how you could pass them to me.

	(Thank you to reply to [email-masked])