Subject: Re: Friday night pre-MASMC

From: Richard W. Kerrigan <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 May 1995 08:30:07 -0400

Richard W. Kerrigan ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Would anyone else ariving at Penn State Friday pm, May 5, for the MASMC, 
: like to get together somewhere that evening?  Expert advice on watering 
: holes is needed here.  I'm willing to post the most persuasive of any 
: responses (e-mail to me at [email-masked] please) to this newsgroup by 
: next Wednesday.  -- Rick
: -- 
: Richard W. Kerrigan, Research Department, Sylvan Spawn Laboratory, Inc.		
:                1163 Winfield Rd., Cabot, PA  16032  USA
: e-mail:	[email-masked]      phone: 412-352-1521      fax: 412-352-4062
: 	"Success has a thousand parents; failure is an orphan"
-- 
Richard W. Kerrigan, Research Department, Sylvan Spawn Laboratory, Inc.		
               1163 Winfield Rd., Cabot, PA  16032  USA
e-mail:	[email-masked]      phone: 412-352-1521      fax: 412-352-4062
	"Success has a thousand parents; failure is an orphan"

---

From: Richard W. Kerrigan <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 May 1995 08:35:55 -0400

Update: I regret that no responses were received.  See everyone Saturday.

-- Rick