Subject: Positions available

From: [email-masked] ("Mitch Magee")
Date: 5 Sep 1996 11:18:43 -0700

We are seeking an individual to assist with an NIH sponsored project
to isolate and clone genes that encode immunoprotective antigens from
Coccidioides immitis.  One position is available:

Research Specialist I.  Preference will be given to candidates with a
Master's degree or a B.S. and 2 years experience and experience with
molecular biology and/or immunology.

We are also seeking individuals to assist with an NIH grant supported
project investigating the developing host immune response to
Coccidioides immitis in a murine model.  Studies will utilize
cellular, immunochemical, immunohistochemical, and molecular
techniques to assess the development of the immune response in
genetically susceptible and resistant mouse strains.  Two positions
are available:

Micro V.  Preference will be given to candidates with a doctoral
degree and experience with animal models of infectious disease, and/or
assays of cell-mediated immunity, and/or molecular biology approaches
to evaluating immune responses.  

Research Specialist I.  Preference will be given to candidates with a
Master's degree or a B.S. and 2 years experience.  Experience with
animal models, assays of cell-mediated immunity, or molecular
approaches to evaluating immune responses would be beneficial.

(GRANT FUNDED POSITIONS, PENDING APPROVAL) 

Contact: 	
Dr. Rebecca Cox, or Dr. Mitch Magee
Department of Clinical Investigation
Texas Center for Infectious Disease
2303 S.E. Military Drive
San Antonio, TX  78223

(210) 534-8857 ext. 2456

or FAX C.V. to (210) 531-4550