Subject: PhD student on Psilocybe

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 26 Jul 1995 09:32:52 +0100

Hello everyone,

Last june I started my PhD at the Rijksherbarium/Hortus Botanicus, 
Leiden, The Netherlands.

The working title of my project is:

"Concept of species and patterns of speciation in part of the genus 
Psilocybe (Strophariaceae, Agaricales); analyses of a complex of species 
(section Psilocybe) using morphological, biochemical, genetical and 
molecular data."

Species belonging to section Psilocybe are (a.o.): P. montana, P. bullacea, 
P. muscorum, P. pratensis(?) etc.

######################################################################
I am very interested in any information about this section: culturing, 
geographical distribution, literature, etc.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

My address is:

work:

Sebastiaan Verduin
Rijksherbarium/Hortus Botanicus
Schelpenkade 6
2313 ZT Leiden
Tel.: (0)71 - 130541
e-mail: [email-masked]

home:

Sebastiaan Verduin
Madurastraat 52-I
1094 GP Amsterdam
Tel.: (0)20 - 6655617