Subject: postdoctoral position

From: [email-masked] (John McCusker)
Date: 16 May 1996 07:31:38 -0700

http://www.bio.net:80/hypermail/MYCOLOGY/9605/0058.html

Postdoctoral Position: A postdoctoral position is available to study 
fungal pathogenesis and/or quantitative genetics using genetic and 
molecular approaches with S. cerevisiae as a model system: Genetics 
(1994) 136: 1261-1269; J. Infec. Dis. (1994) 169: 859-867; Nature 
Genetics (1993) 4: 11-18; Infec. Immun. (1994) 62: 5447-5455; Infec. 
Immun. (1995) 63: 478-485.  Extensive molecular biology expertise is 
required and experience with yeast or other fungal genetic systems is 
desirable.  Duke is an EOAAE.  Please send curriculum vitae with three 
references to: 

Dr. John H. McCusker
Dept. of Microbiology, 3020
Duke University Medical Center
Durham, NC 27710
telephone: (919) 681-6744
fax: (919) 684-8735
e-mail: [email-masked]