Subject: RE: Fungal Culture

From: [email-masked] ("David Brayford ", IMI)
Date: 30 Oct 1995 01:21:27 -0800

The "Culture Collection of Fungi,- Kew, England" is now at:

International Mycological Institute
Bakeham Lane
Egham
Surrey TW20 9TY
UK
Phone: (01784) 470 111
FAX: (01784) 470 909

The Curator of the Collection is Dr David Smith
email: [email-masked]

 ----------
The following message was posted in Microbiological Discussions News Group
>From  :- [email-masked]

If anyone could give me a list of companies which supply fungal cultures I
would be most appreciative. I would be especially happy to get a list of
companies with email addresses. Thank you very much in advance-Isak
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Mike Adams)
Date: 30 Oct 1995 16:54:56 GMT

The International Working Group on Plant Viruses with Fungus Vectors 
(IWGPVFV) is arranging its 3rd Symposium on 5-8 August 1996 at the 
University of Dundee, Scotland. 

For presentation at this meeting, we are now inviting papers and posters 
on a) molecular biology of viruses with fungal vectors, b) virology and 
viral pathology, c) mycology of vector fungi, d) interaction between 
viruses and vectors, e) disease resistance, and f) epidemiology and 
management.

Full details, including registration and abstract forms are now available
and have been mailed to all those on the IWGPVFV register. Registration 
and deposit are required by 10 January 1996. Further copies of this 
information, can be obtained from me (address below).

There is also a Web page with details of the IWGPVFV and of the August 
'96 meeting:
http://www.res.bbsrc.ac.uk/plantpath/Iwgpvfv/

Dr Michael J Adams, Plant Pathology Department, IACR-Rothamsted,
Harpenden, Herts, AL5 2JQ, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1582 763133;  Fax: +44 (0)1582 760981
Email: [email-masked]