Subject: Mouldy Thursday

From: [email-masked] (Diane_M Greene)
Date: 12 Jan 1995 19:42:15 -0800

3 things:

Our scheduling for the next 2 months:

Feb. 2, 1995	Dave Pilz	Forest Service Research on 
				Edible Fungi of the Northwest that 
				are Collected as Special Forest 
				Products

Mar. 2, 1995	Joey Spatafora	to be announced

Meetings are at Cordley 4083 (old herbarium library) at Oregon State 
		University, Corvallis, Oregon
Noon, first Thursday of each month (that is to say, the Mouldy Thursday)

Next, I have tentatively nominated a few persons to serve on 
committees(so I can do my homework):

Internet Communications: Tina Dreisbach, and anyone else who knows
			anything!!
Planning: Randy Molina, Melodie Putnam

Databasing: Sherry Pittam, Diane Greene

Newsletter: Jim Eblin, Dave Pilz

I chose these only by recommendation and observation. The committees need 
more folks to do more. Please volunteer for one of these committees if 
you can. It need only take as much time as you can afford.

To avoid taking valuable talk time, I've scheduled a committees meeting 
for Thursday Jan 26, 1995 at Cordley 4083 at noon. Please come if you 
have any input at all, or email me.

Lastly, I've gotten out of state interest in Mouldy Thursday. I would like 
to welcome Scott Redhead and Don Reynolds. The other out of staters are 
by default.

pd