Subject: Mycological clubs in Ohio

From: Jan Czekajewski <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Sep 1995 01:40:06 GMT

I have a property in Hocking Hills, Southern Ohio. On the 
property I can find many mushrooms which resamble ones I have 
been collecting and eating in Poland and Sweden. Unfortunately in 
this climate I am afraid to make fatal mistake.
Where I could find people in Central Ohio (Columbus area or 
Athens) who know which mashrooms are edible?
Jan Czekajewski

---

From: [email-masked] (JMiller592)
Date: 11 Sep 1995 09:41:24 -0400

Try the Ohio Mushroom Society.  This is the source for membership info:

Ohio Mushroom Society
c/o Dick Doyle - Chemistry
Denison University
Granville, OH 43023-1162

Or try one of OMS's more vocal, visible members and editor of its
publication, The Mushroom Log:

Dick Grimm
13910 Shipley Rd
Fredricktown, OH 43019