Subject: Wild Mushroom Cards

From: [email-masked] (FUNGIDICK)
Date: 29 May 1995 15:13:02 -0400

(Just Like Baseball Trading Cards)

>Set of 36 Cards (32 Different Edible Mushrooms and 4 Information Cards)
>Each Set of Cards comes Packaged in a Plastic Case for Convienient Field
Use

  Each Mushroom Card Contains the Following:

         Front Side of Card:
                                   1.High Quality Color Photo Reproduction
by a Professional Printing Co.
                                   2.Titled with a Common Name and
Edibility
                                   3.Fruiting Season Bar Graph
                                   4.Varnished for Moisture Resistance

         Back Side of Card:
                                   1.Latin Name (Genus and Species)
                                   2.Other Common Names
                                   3.Detailed Mushroom Description
(Cap,Gills,Stalk,Spore Print Color,Season,
                                        Habitats and Other Notes
                                   4.Many Hints and Clues on How,Where and
When to Find 32 Wild Edible                                              
Mushrooms
                                   5.Varnished for Moisture Resistance

TO ORDER:
 
SEND (Check or Money Order Only)  $10.00 + $3.00 S & H To:

                                               "FUNGI by PROGY"
                                               37 Elizabeth St.
                                               Johnson City, NY 13790

CAUTION:
 Mushroom Cards are for use as a Reference Only!
 As Always, Positively Identify any Wild Mushrooms Prior to
Preparation/Consumption
 
 Ways to Identify:
                         1.Consult a Professional/Amateur Mycologist
                         2.Join a Mushroom Club/Mycological Society
                              (NAMA has a list of clubs in North America)
                         3.Pick with an Experienced Mycophile
                         4.Purchase/Read Other Mushroom Books and Get
Educated
                         5.Take Spore Prints
                         6.Take College Courses 

                                         For more Information
                                          E-Mail
Address:INTERNET:[email-masked]