Subject: Re: Manchurian Mushroom

From: [email-masked] (FitzDC)
Date: 12 Apr 1995 16:50:46 -0400

Manchurian mushroom (aka Kambucha):

Look up the topics of Kambucha. Also, New Age Journal had an extensive
article(cover story) about three months back. I haven't used it, but you
do make tea, your fungus grows a "baby" (which you are suuposed to give
away) and people are taking it for anything from colds to cancer and aids.

Hope this helps.

--Fitz

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 11 Apr 1995 16:27:56 GMT

Manchurian Mushrooms ?
Was recently given article on how to make tea from these mushrooms.  This is supposed to be good as a medicinal supplement . 
Has anyone heard of this?  Can you give me any info on the Manchurian Mushroom?

---

From: [email-masked] (LauraL6000)
Date: 16 Apr 1995 15:31:41 -0400

I'm going to look for morels for the first time this year. Any tips on
their season in the Catskills/Hudson Valley? Habitat? Etc? Thanks!