Subject: INVAM's web pages

From: [email-masked] ("Stephen P. Bentivenga")
Date: 19 Jul 1996 07:08:25 -0700

Hi Netters,

I wanted to let you know about several recent changes to INVAM's www pages.
Our site is now bursting with almost 50 pages with information ranging from
taxonomy to descriptions about our personnel.    

We have just added an online searchable database to our holdings.
Interested persons can search our Accession Database for isolates from sites
with particular characteristics.  Our Culture Database can also be search to
see which isolates we have in stock at the moment.  

We have also added several new pages describing the higher taxa (Genera,
Families, etc.) of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi.  Soon we will be adding
detailed descriptions (complete with photos) of many species.  We hope to
have a few ready before the International Conference on Mycorrhizae (ICOM).
We will be working on the rest after the meeting.  

Check it out.  All may be accessed from our directory page: 

  http://invam.caf.wvu.edu/directry.htm

or come in through the front door:

  http://invam.caf.wvu.edu

Let us know what you think.  

- Steve Bentivenga

____________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________

        .|             Stephen P. Bentivenga, Ph.D.        __            __
        ||             Division of Plant and Soil Sciences   \          /
      _/ |____         401 Brooks Hall - Box 6057             \        /
    _/    *   | _.--.  West Virginia University                \  /\  /
  _/     WVU  |/ _/\_) Morgantown, WV  26506-6057               \/  \/
 /             _/                                                .        __
(           __/        Phone:    304-293-3911                     \      /
 \        _/           FAX:      304-293-2872                      \    /
  \_    _/             Internet: [email-masked]              \  /
    `--'               www:      http://invam.caf.wvu.edu            \/
____________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________