Subject: bioremediation query

From: [email-masked] (Paul Zambino)
Date: 2 Oct 1995 12:20:12 -0700

I am just forwarding a request that I received by EMAIL.  I am not involved
in this type of work, but would be interested in looking at the responses
as well.  Anyone interested in responding may want to post to
[email-masked], plus directly to his EMAIL address.  His message was
as follows:

Hello...I am George from Puerto Rico...I am asking for help, because I need
some information about Mycology...if you know about bioremediation using
fungi especificly with Phanerochaete chrysosporium...I'll please if you can
help me with that...I am a student from the UPR...my E-mail is
[email-masked]...

Dr. Paul Zambino
USDA Forest Service
Forestry Sciences Lab
5985 Highway K
Rhinelander, WI 54501
PH:(715)362-1178
FAX: (715)362-1166
EMAIL: [email-masked]
DG:p.zambino:R09F06A