Subject: Looking for protein

From: [email-masked] (Hong Qian)
Date: 17 Apr 1996 02:43:48 -0700

Hello everyone out there:

I am a Ph D. student working for protein structure determination
by NMR method. I had finished calculating one protein structure
which contains 90 amino acids. Now I am looking for a new protein.
If someone has an over-expressed protein which is suitable for
NMR study, I would be very happy working for it.

The protein used for NMR structure calculation must fufill the 
following conditions:
1. Solvable at mili-molar range in water.
2. Stable at room temperature.
3. Molecular weight below 30 kD
4. If it contains more than 70 amino acids, it should be isotopic
labelled by nitrogen 15 or both nitrogen-15 and carbon-13.

Generally, we need around 10 mg protein for NMR study. Of course,
it depends on molecular weight of protein.

If anyone interest in this, please contact with me by email.

Hong Qian
NMR Research Group
Department of Organic Chemistry
Umea University
S- 901 87, Umea
Sweden

email: [email-masked]
tel: 46-90-166936
fax: 46-90-138885