Subject: Alain!. Please!??!!

From: [email-masked] (Mycos)
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 09:15:48 GMT

WE have reported?  I"m curiuos. " Thus the sale , PROHIBITIONION, ect.
is justified?" One death? Please, come on. Who's paying your bills and
what does it have to do with your objectivity? Sorry,but just an
obviious inferance. Too many people with acedemic credentialials to
protect wont say say it but I expect many private emails confirming
such. The science may be there but such an outlandish statement ?

---

From: [email-masked] (Alain Gerault)
Date: 26 Jun 1996 07:01:32 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] says...
>such. The science may be there but such an outlandish statement ?
I am totally independant. My professional conscience is my only truth and I am 
not under anyone's influence when I report facts (medical expertise).
I have files about numerous accidents which have led to  hospitalizations or 
even to fatalities (but concerning those deaths I don't have enough evidence 
to prove that they are only due to hallucinogenic mushrooms, thus, I could not 
publish them). Since nobody pays my bills, I can not afford to go abroad to 
investigate by myself. However, those datas confirm, in my opinion, that 
shrooming remains an hazardous activity. Prohibition is not the right solution 
but at least, it will draw people's attention on this danger and maybe prevent 
such accidents.

NB: I do not only study hallucinogenic mushrooms but all toxic mushrooms and 
plants. I consider shrooms as a toxic mushrooms among others as it is said in 
every book of mycology.

			Alain.