Subject: REQUEST

From: [email-masked]
Date: 2 Nov 1995 10:55:48 -0800

HI,I'm George...I'll be please if someone can tell me why the Blastomicosis
condition cause by Blastomyces dermatitis is know as the "Chicago-deseases"

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 3 Nov 1995 07:25:54 -0800

> condition cause by Blastomyces dermatitis is know as the "Chicago-deseases"
Back in 1894-1896 many of the first cases of Blastomycosis were reported
>from  the Chicago area,were the infection is still found along many other
places in the North American continent. The infection is also known as
North American Blastomycosis and Gilchrist's disease.
Good reference for this is: Medical Mycology by K.J. Kwon-Chung
and John E. Bennett. 1992. Lea & Febiger,Philadelphia.

George..does it still rain in Mayaguez, PR everyday at 12:00?
bye

Lester

****************************************************************************
Lester Pasarell-Luiggi                   [email-masked]
Medical Mycology Research laboratory     [email-masked]
University of Texas Medical Branch      
Galveston, Texas                         http://fungus.utmb.edu

               furuki o tazune atarashiki o shiru
               Study the old to understand the new
                    --- Japanese Proberb-----
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^