Subject: MMRC-Fungus web server

From: [email-masked] (Lester Pasarell)
Date: 30 Jul 1996 13:14:06 -0700

Greetings!
For those of you keeping track of Mycology on the Web...
I just updated several of the pages in our server at url:
http://fungus.utmb.edu/myco.htm

you will find new images of several fungi of human, environmental
and veterinary importance, 
at url:
http://fungus.utmb.edu/funtable.htm    
and
http://fungus.utmb.edu/funk-Z.htm

short descriptions of most of the mycoses,
at url:
 http://fungus.utmb.edu/f-atlas/medmyc.htm

a Medical Mycology Procedure manual in .pdf format at url:
http://fungus.utmb.edu/manual/promanl.htm

I am still working in the descriptions of the individual fungi
and a medical mycology book database along with more images
of the fungi

but anyway...you are all welcome to visit!!!

lester
Lester Pasarell-Luiggi                        e mail= [email-masked]
Medical Mycology Reference Laboratory                 [email-masked]
Department of Pathology                           
University of Texas Medical Branch            409-747-2439 laboratory
Galveston, Tx 77555-0609                      409-747-2437 Fax
http://fungus.utmb.edu/myco.htm