Subject: (no subject)

From: Marco Floriani <[email-masked]>
Date: 5 Jun 1995 07:05:17 GMT

There is a new (even if quite modest) mycological site on the Web!
Take a look at my home page at the following address:

	http://www.inf.unitn.it/~mflorian/mycopage.html

There you can find a list of my favourite links to other mycological
resources, and a photo + description of Hygrocybe lepida.
Soon you will find also a list of the main Italian mycological journals
with the abstracts of the articles appeared in the last issues and from
July (I hope) it will be available a set of colour images of other fungi.
The one you can see this month is not of a very high quality, as it was
aquired with a scanner from a colour print, but the next ones will come
>from  a Photo-CD, so I think they'll be quite better. Let me know your
opinion about this page, and have a nice mushroom season.

________________________________________________________________________________
Marco Floriani
Via Vigolana, 8
38057 Pergine Valsugana (TN)
Tel    : 0461/510450 
E-mail : [email-masked]
________________________________________________________________________________