Subject: culture condition in fermemtation process

From: [email-masked] ("C.C.Chen")
Date: 19 Sep 1995 06:48:03 -0700

How design a method to optimize the cultural conditions ?
for example C source , N source , trace element , pH ,Temp , agitation
...............

---

From: Joe Harrington <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 1995 23:41:27 -0400

If you are referring to a liquid  spawn media, using a spore or tissue 
source, Paul Stamet's "Growing Gourmet  and Medicinal Mushrooms" has an 
excellent chapter on it, along with the receipe and recommended agitation
methods. 

If you don't have the book available, e-mail me and I can give you a 
synopsis of the procedure. But the text is really indespensible. 

Joe

On 19 Sep 1995, C.C.Chen wrote: 

> Date: 19 SEP 1995 06:48:03 -0700 
> From: C.C.Chen <[email-masked]>
> Newgroups: bionet.mycology
> Subject: culture condition in fermemtation process 
>