Subject: morels?

From: [email-masked] (LauraL6000)
Date: 23 Apr 1996 12:06:30 -0400

do morels prefer low or high altitudes, or doesn't it matter?

---

From: [email-masked] (HENRY E. KILPATRICK JR.)
Date: 25 Apr 1996 02:07:58 GMT

LauraL6000 ([email-masked]) wrote:
: do morels prefer low or high altitudes, or doesn't it matter?

It doesn't matter. 

--
Buddy Kilpatrick

---

From: [email-masked] (shaw)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 05:10:28 GMT

>do morels prefer low or high altitudes, or doesn't it matter?

In the Sierra Nevada, they start fruiting at low altitudes early in
the season, and in a normal year, the fruiting progresses to higher
altitudes as the snow melts, the ground warms up, and the soil starts
to dry.

---

From: [email-masked](:) )
Date: 3 May 1996 01:11:59 GMT

Since moving here from Indiana and not being able to find any, I would
like to buy some fresh this spring if anyone has some extra.

thanks  gro