Subject: Florida Mycology Research Center

From: [email-masked] (Jerome Rigot)
Date: 19 Mar 1996 18:49:27 GMT

Hello,

I already put this message, but I got no answers!  This is surprising to
me, because this company boast to be one of the biggest fungal strain
depository.  But I don't know of course if it is true or just hype. 
Anyway, if you have heard of it, can you give me the phone number and/or
the internet access of this  organization, Florida Mycology Research
Center, also known as FMRC
Thanks,

Jerome Rigot

-- 
Jerome Rigot
Dept. Environmental Toxicology
University of California
Davis, CA 95616
(916)752-5896
e-mail: [email-masked]

---

From: Thomas O'Dell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 20:07:37 -0800

I dont know what you are looking for, but the biggest collection of fungus 
cultures in the US is the American Type Culture Collection (ATCC) in 
maryland (Rockville I think).

> Center, also known as FMRC

[email-masked]
Mycology is better than Urology!