Subject: Fungi pictures

From: [email-masked] (Johnny Moller)
Date: 12 Jan 1996 16:25:38 GMT

I'm looking for a web site with some pictures (macro, micro) of 
dermatophytes (for ex. Epydermophyton Floccosum) and candida which i can 
download.

Help would be appreciate.

---

From: [email-masked] (Lester Pasarell)
Date: 12 Jan 1996 10:14:48 -0800

>Help would be appreciate.
Hi there!

I have some pictures at the following URL http://fungus.utmb.edu/myco.htm
We just started building a Fungi picture page based on the isolates
that we have in the University of Texas Fungus Culture Collection.
Most of the ones that I have scaned are in jpg or gif format and
the resolution may be to high for downloading...so people with slow
connections may have problems...but I am working on it. Most of the pictures
are clinically relevant......Candida...dermatophytes....dematiaceous
hyphomycetes
the "myco.htm" is the index..so look under culture collection for
the most recent one.
You may also want to check in the Mycology Virtual library WWW page at Cornell
for other sites with images

If you all visit our site...I would be happy to hear comments, sugestions
or problems accesing the documents and images.

Good luck

lester
[email-masked]
University of Texas Medical Branch
Medical Mycology Research Center