Subject: MEASURING RESPIRATION OF FUNGI

From: [email-masked]
Date: 13 Nov 1996 04:41:52 GMT

RESPIROMETER FOR BATERIA OR FUNGI

New  O2/CO2/CH4/H2S Respirometer is intended for monitoring gas exchanges
caused 
by  molds or bacteria activity  during  aerobic or anaerobic
biodegradation/bioremediation of hydrocarbons, plastics, explosives,
fuels. It can also be used for monitoring respiration of algae, plants and
insects. Up to 80 sample chambers can be connected to Respirometer which
is equipped with  O2, CO2,CH4 and H2S Analyzers. Optional H2 sensor is
also available.Sample chambers can be refreshed by ambient air or from the
compress gas bottles or from the  programmable gas blender. Respirometer
is capable to measure head space gas exchanges ( oxygen consumption ,
CO2/CH4,H2S  production etc) on 24h basis. Multiple experiments of
different length can be conducted in the same time using liquid  or solid
samples. Due to the exceptionally high sensitivity 0.2uLof gas/h, 
Respirometer can monitor very slow anaerobic biodegradation processes but
optional open flow arrangement providing air supply to the reactors can be
used to measure gas exchanges during composting or fermentation processes.

If you need more information ( application papers) please e-mail your
street address to:
Jan  Czekajewski Ph.D.

[email-masked]
 or call : (614)276-0861