Subject: chronic candidal toxicity

From: [email-masked]
Date: 17 Jan 1995 09:00:14 -0800

Hi;
A friend posted me a question for which I do not have a good answer.  The
question is this:  Are there any scientific publications (either positive or
negative results) for chronic candidal toxicity causing diseases or
dysfunctions, such as autism?  Please post all replies to me.  Thank you in
advance.
Cheers,
Michael
*******************************************************************************
* Michael P. Kolotila, Ph.D.             ** e-mail: [email-masked]   *
* Biotechnology Program Coordinator                                           *
* Biotechnology Program                                                       *
* Department of Natural Science          ** phone:  (508)-374-3887            *
* Northern Essex Community College       ** fax:    (508)-374-3723            *
* 100 Elloitt Way                                                             *
* Haverhill, MA  01830-2399                                                   *
*******************************************************************************
*                Pallidrome:  Have DNA, Will Travel                           *
*******************************************************************************