Subject: Fungal Culture

From: [email-masked] (UNICORNbag)
Date: 29 Oct 1995 12:58:11 -0500

The following message was posted in Microbiological Discussions News Group
>From  :- [email-masked]

If anyone could give me a list of companies which supply fungal cultures I
would be most appreciative. I would be especially happy to get a list of
companies with email addresses. Thank you very much in advance-Isak
[email-masked]

Mr. Isak,
Here is a partial list from Paul Stamets book -Growing Gourmet & Medicinal
Mushrooms, Page 491 

American Type Culture Collection-Rockville, MD
Ctr for Land & Bio Research-Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Culture Collection of Fungi,- Kew, England
Forest Research Inst-Rotorua, N. Zealand
Fungi Perfecti-email:[email-masked] Stamets, Olympia WA, USA
INRA-Villenave D'Ormon, France
Mushroom Research Inst-Krefeld, Germany
Nat Type Culture Collection-Dedra Dun, India
PA State Univ.Buckout Lab,- University Park, PA, USA

Re types and sent by Lou Hsu
[email-masked] of autoclavable microvented bags for fungi
cultivation