Subject: Position Announcement

From: [email-masked] (stephen hedman)
Date: 19 Dec 1994 15:25:39 -0800

Subject: Position Announcement

The Department of Biology at the University of Minnesota-Duluth has a
faculty position at the rank of instructor or assistant professor
available for spring quarter 1995 (March 1 - May 30). The person hired
will teach a molecular biology and genetics lecture course, with course
content appropriate for a text such as Genes V by Lewin; and an
established molecular biology and genetics laboratory course.  An
experienced graduate teaching assistant will be assigned to the
laboratory course.  Applicant must have at least A.B.D. in a relevant
biological speciality, collegiate teaching experience, training in
molecular genetics, and background and experience in bacterial and viral
genetics and recombinant DNA techniques.  Doctoral degree preferred.
Application materials should include: letter of application; curriculum
vitae; undergraduate and graduate transcripts (photocopies acceptable);
names and telephone numbers of three references familiar with
applicant's teaching and experience in molecular genetics.  Applications
must be postmarked by January 24, 1995 to: Donald P. Christian,
Department of Biology, University of Minnesota, Duluth, MN 55812.
Inquiries may be directed to D. Christian, telephone 218/726-7263,
e-mail [email-masked]. The University of Minnesota is an equal
opportunity educator and employer.