Subject: Wild Mushroom Show!

From: [email-masked] (Vicka)
Date: 7 Oct 1995 00:08:40 GMT

Announcing the 32nd Annual Puget Sound Mycological Society

	W I L D   M U S H R O O M   S H O W !!!

	Saturday, October 21, Noon to 8 PM and
	  Sunday, October 22, 10 AM to 6 PM

at the Center for Urban Horticulture, University of Washington,
	3501 41st Street NE, Seattle, Washington

There will be hundreds of species  of wild mushrooms identified and
on display, along with demonstrations about cooking, cultivation,
ecology, identification, poisonings, arts and crafts, microscopy,
and mushroom lore.  Fun for everybody, from mushroom maniacs looking
for strange species to anyone who's ever wondered about a toadstool!

Cost is $5 for general admission, $2 for students and seniors,
and free for children under 12.

This notice also available on the web at http://farm.net/psms.html --
feel free to disseminate this notice and set up pointers to it.

For more information (or general info about the Puget Sound 
Mycological Society) send email to [email-masked].