Subject: Fries's S.M. reprint

From: Marco Floriani <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Feb 1995 12:11:47 GMT

The Mediterranean Mycology European Confederation (C.E.M.M.) has
reprinted some of the first books written by E.M. Fries, specifically
"Observationes Mycologicae", "Systema mycologicum" and "Elenchus fun-
gorum". This reprint consists of three hard-bound volumes, each con-
sisting of 1000 pages about. They can be bought at an extremely nice
price until March 1995 (about 60$!).

   Note that these books are essential for all the mycologists and
that until today they where very difficult to find.

   If you want to know some more, please E-mail me.

Marco Floriani
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 27 Feb 1995 16:16:06 GMT

>  reprinted some of the first books written by E.M. Fries, specifically
I would be interested in more information on these books. How can I order them?

Linda