Subject: Shiitake info in FUNGUS

From: "Ralph D. Arnold" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 95 00:20:10 PST

On 9 Jun 1995 18:04:49 GMT, 
Mike Cretella  <[email-masked]> wrote:

>I would be interested in receiving information on anyone who is commercially
>growing shitake and/or exotic mushrooms.
>
>Mike

Shiitake growing info is frequently 'published' in the weekly
free Internet email-newsletter dedicated to specialty mushroom cultivation
called FUNGUS.   You can subscribe by sending this message:
SUBSCRIBE FUNGUS <your email address>    
to [email-masked] or by contacting me at [email-masked]

Several Shiitake growers subscribe to FUNGUS, along with many fine
suppliers/professionals.  Including:  Mushroom Growers' Newsletter
([email-masked]); Paul Stamets, Fungi Perfecti ([email-masked]);
UnicornBags ([email-masked]); Mushroompeople ([email-masked])

Visit the WEB Page, where you can 'extract' over 60 postings dealing with
Shiitake growing/marketing (and many other cultivation subjects/species)
plus connect to many other mycology links:
http://www.mtjeff.com/fungi

Regards,
Ralph Arnold