Subject: Asilomar abstracts available

From: [email-masked]
Date: 31 Mar 95 15:02:07 CST

If you were unable to attend the recent Fungal Genetics 
Conference at Asilomar but would like to know what was 
presented there, you can read abstracts of talks and posters 
given at the meeting from the FGSC WWW site:

http://www.kumc.edu/research/fgsc/main.html

A few poster abstracts remain to be sent, and in the interest 
of making information available quickly, such formalities as 
italicized scientific names and gene symbols have not been
applied.  The on-line version may be fixed up if time allows; 
in any case, all abstracts will be properly printed in the 
supplement to Fungal Genetics Newsletter 42, which will
appear in the summer.

If you were at the meeting and find errors in your abstract, 
let me know and corrections will be made.

Craig Wilson
FGSC
Dept of Microbiology
Univ of Kansas Medical Center
Kansas City, KS 66160-7420
[email-masked]