Subject: Phytophthora isolates

From: [email-masked] (Robert Burns)
Date: 1 Mar 1995 09:54:01 -0800

Hi,
   We are about to start a project on serological detection of 
pathogenic fungi. Intially we will be working on Phytophthora.
After previous experience of isolate variation in fungi I am hoping
to collect a number of isolates of Phytophthoras and Pythiums to 
provide us with a reasonable screening panel.
In particular we are interested in those which have been found in
association with Rubus (Raspberry etc.)

If anybody out there can help please contact me at the email,phone/fax 
or address below.

Many thanks

Robert

Robert Burns

Monoclonal Antibody Unit
Scottish Agricultural Science Agency
East Craigs
Edinburgh
Scotland

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Brett Tyler)
Date: 27 Mar 1995 12:49:47 -0800

Dear Robert Burns

Try Dr Michael Coffey, Department of Plant Pathology, University of
California, Riverside.  He maintains an extensive international collection
of all Phytophthora species. His email address is [email-masked].

>Scottish Agricultural Science Agency

****************
Brett Tyler
Professor
Department of Plant Pathology
University of California, Davis
[email-masked]
****************