Subject: Mycorrhizae/mushroom Congress

From: Richard W. Kerrigan <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Mar 1996 11:29:11 -0500

I have received information on an international congress on Mycorrhizae 
and Mushroom Biotechnology to be held during the first week of November, 
1997.  The organizer would like to receive the names and contact info of 
potentially interested parties, for the purpose of sending out a first 
circular. 

You may forward your name, and the names of other interested parties, to:
Dr. Ajit Varma
Professor of Microbial Technology
School of Life Sciences
Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Delhi - 110067
India

Phone:	696-0016	} these numbers were difficult to read
Fax:	91-11-686-5886	} on the fax copy I received

I bring this to your attention as a courtesy, however I am not 
personally involved in this event and have no further information -- Rick 
-- 
Richard W. Kerrigan, Research Department, Sylvan Spawn Laboratory, Inc.		
               1163 Winfield Rd., Cabot, PA  16032  USA
e-mail:	[email-masked]      phone: 412-352-1521      fax: 412-352-4062
	"Success has a thousand parents; failure is an orphan"