Subject: mushrooms?

From: [email-masked] (JR1111)
Date: 27 Feb 1995 14:39:09 -0500

>From: [email-masked] (JR1111)
>Subject:Mushrooms?
>Date: 27 Feb 1995 03:23:32 -0500
>Message-ID:<[email-masked]>

>Hi, 
I'm a junior college student in search of the proper curational methods
for collecting mushrooms. Well, let me be a bit more specific, I am
currently enrolled in a bonehead botany class. The instructor has said
that he would be open to collection of mushooms in addition to the other
vascular plants that must be collected (for the final)......But, he
doesn't know how it is supposed to be done. Hence my call to whom-so-ever
might point me in the direction of a book(s) that will help me in my
quest. Thank you in advance.
(e-mail is better for me)
Pathways to truth and wisdom are seldom labeled as such.....Blaze your own
trail!
Pathways to truth and wisdom are seldom labeled as such.....Blaze your own
trail!