Subject: MASMC Conference #2

From: [email-masked] (jm102)
Date: 16 Mar 1995 07:04:31 -0800

By popular request, I am posting a registration form and tentative schedule
for the May 6,7 MASMC meeting and foray.   Information on accomodations is
available by request.  We appreciate all of the interest!   Mycology IS
alive and well.

Jerry Motta

.........................................................................

REGISTRATION AND CALL FOR PAPERS
MID-ATLANTIC STATES MYCOLOGY CONFERENCE
MAY 6-7, 1995

Registration Deadline: April 10, 1995

Name and Mailing Address

________________________________________________    FAX: __________________
________________________________________________  PHONE: __________________
________________________________________________ E-MAIL: __________________
________________________________________________

Registration Fees:

                    Regular Registration (Includes Barbeque) $40.00  _____
                    Student Registration (Includes Barbeque)  30.00  _____
                    Barbeque only                             20.00  _____

_____ I plan to attend the field trip on May 7, 1995

+------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|  I plan present a paper  (15 minutes)                                  |
|                                                                        |
|     Title of Paper: ___________________________________________________|
|     ___________________________________________________________________|
|                                                                        |
|    Do you need a slide projector? ______  Overhead projector? _______  |
|                                                                        |
+------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Send to:
Elwin I. Stewart
Department of Plant Pathology
The Pennsylvania State Unvieristy
212-B Buckhout Laboratory
University Park, PA 16802
814 865 7448 FAX 814 863 7217
e-mail - Elwin Steward:   [email-masked]
         Barbara Christ:  [email-masked]

Make Checks Payable to:
                MASMC (Mid-Atlantic States Mycology Conference)

........................................................................
snip        snip       snip     snip     snip     snip     snip

            MID - ATLANTIC STATES MYCOLOGY CONFERENCE

Date:       May 6-7, 1995

Location    The Pennsylvania State University
		  101 Animal Science & Industry (ASI) Building
		  University Park, Pennsylvania

Tentative Schedule:

May 6, 1995 (Saturday)
     8:00 a.m. -  9:00 a.m.    Registration
     8:30 a.m. - 12:00 noon    Papers
    12:00 noon -  1:pm p.m.    Lunch
     1:00 p.m. -  4:30 p.m,    Papers
     4:30 p.m. -  5:00 p.m.    Business meeting
     5:30 p.m. -               Outdoor Barbeque

May 7, 1995 (Sunday)
	9:00 a.m. - 12:00      Field Trip