Subject: Postdoctoral Grants in Australia

From: [email-masked] ("MANNERS, DR. John M.")
Date: 28 Jul 1996 20:00:17 -0700

The Grains Research and Development Corporation (GRDC) of Australia
has a grant scheme for postdoctoral fellowships in research concerning
the grains/oilseed industry tenurable for up to 3 years at an
Australian research institute. An Australian passsport is not
necessary for eligibility. Application forms will become available in
September 1996 and the deadline is in November 1996. Fellowships
should be tenurable from July 1997.

If you are interested in research aimed at applications of molecular
biology for the control of fungal diseases of grain/oilseed crops and
Sclerotinia diseases of peanut, canola and sunflower in particular
then please send an expression of interest and a cv. Those interested 
in other fungal pathogens of grain crops should contact appropriate 
scientists in Australia.

John Manners
The CRC for Tropical Plant Pathology
Level 5, John Hines Building
The University of Queensland
4072, Australia
Telephone: 61-7-38703773
Facsimile: 61-7-33654771
Email: [email-masked]