Subject: Kambucha???

From: [email-masked] (murcohen)
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 1995 06:27:03 GMT

Can someone refer me to an article on this fungus and tea and the health 
benefits, if any, derived from it?  Please Email to:
						[email-masked]
					thanks....
-- 
                                             [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]. (Robert Schatzow (LFD))
Date: 9 Apr 1995 18:12:20 GMT

About 1 or 2 months ago I asked for some help in finding a rare fungus 
that a professor here had contracted.  I received numerious responses.

Thanks for all of your help, the professor is doing fine now.  The 
information was very valuable.

Bob Schatzow

--
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  
Robert S. Schatzow                                 FIRN:schatzr
Student Computer Lab Supervisor          Internet:[email-masked]
Hillsborough Community College

---

From: Robert Resnik <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 1995 09:13:30 GMT

> benefits, if any, derived from it?  Please Email to:

There was an article about kambucha and its reputed benefits in a 
magazine called Advocate about 2 issues ago (it was probably the February 
issue).

   **************************************************
   |  Robert J. Resnik      [email-masked]  |
   |  Outreach & Reference Librarian                |
   |  Fletcher Free Library                         |
   |  235 College Street     Burlington, VT 05401   |
   |  Phone (802) 865-7222   FAX   (802) 865-7227   |
   **************************************************

---

From: [email-masked] (Sigvard)
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 1995 02:24:57 GMT

Being asked; this is a more complete citation of the above paper,
though not full (I have only read a photocopy):

  Stamets, Paul: "My Adventures with the Blob"; Mushroom the Journal,
  Winter 1994-95, pp. 5-9.

 Sigvard

---

From: [email-masked] (Sigvard)
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 1995 02:15:46 GMT

Sigvard

---

From: [email-masked] (CAVETOCAVE)
Date: 6 Apr 1995 03:22:50 -0400

Mushroom The Journal ran a very good article by Paul Stamets who regularly
posts on this board.

---

From: [email-masked] (Sigvard)
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 1995 17:47:39 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>

> > benefits, if any, derived from it?  Please Email to:

I saw a recent, very good, sort of "review" paper by Paul Stamets in
"Mushroom the Journal"  Winter 1994-95, titled "My adventures with the
Blob". Really readable! He is rather sceptic to uncontroled use, since
The "Kombucha tea", a.o. things contains some antibiotic.

Sigvard Svensson, Botanical museum, Ostra Vallgatan 18, S-223 61 Lund,
Sweden
E-mail (Internet): [email-masked]
Telex: 812 6154 352 SICS Teletex: 2401-812 6154 352=SICS

---

From: [email-masked] (Sigvard)
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 1995 20:15:26 GMT

Sigvard