Subject: What is the best book

From: [email-masked] (gauche)
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 1996 16:01:44 GMT

Hello, 
		Do you know the best books about mushrooms cultivation? I want the
titles. I'm interresting to cultivate mushroom but not shiitake.  I'm
interresting for gourmet mushroom.  
	I want a another information.  I'm student and I want become
mycologist.  What kind of studies I will doing?  

Thank you four your attention
Félix Laporte
Montréal, Québec, Canada
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (David N. Gaines)
Date: 7 Jul 1996 21:52:29 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
says...
>Thank you four your attention

You might try the book "The Mushroom Cultivator, A Practical Guide to 
Growing Mushrooms at Home"  by Paul Stamets and J.S. Chilton.  It is well 
written and easy to follow.

David ([email-masked])