Subject: Course on Food- and Air-Borne Fungi, June 1996

From: "Rob Samson" <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Jan 1996 13:41:14 -0000

An introductory  course on the identification of Food and Air-Borne
Fungi will be held in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada from 17-21 June
1996, with instructors from the Centraalbureau voor Schimmelcultures
(Baarn, Netherlands) and the Centre for Land and Biological Resources
Research, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (Ottawa, Canada). 
The course combines introductory lectures and practical, hands-on
laboratory sessions for the identification of more than 100 species
of moulds that are common on food and in indoor air.  For more
information, visit the home page for this course 
(http://res.agr.ca/brd/mycology/course/course.htm)
or contact Keith Seifert at [email-masked] or phone 613-759-
1378.
___________________________________________________________________
Dr R A Samson                            Email [email-masked]
Head of Services and Applied Research
Centraalbureau voor Schimmelcultures     Phone + 31 35 5481234 
P.O. Box 273, 3740 AG BAARN              Fax   + 31 35 5416142 
The Netherlands                             
___________________________________________________________________