Subject: FREE MOTOROLA 12# PAGER (USA ONLY)

From: Plandry <[email-masked]>
Date: 3 Aug 1995 03:10:51 GMT

For all interested, I am giving away free Motorola LCD display
12 number pagers that work anywhere in the USA.  The pager is
yours for the asking.  As many options as you need. 800 number
access, voice, much more. Details to serious inquiries only!
That's it!  Business, family, college students or what your 
needs may be.    

-- 
Unix,VAX,Assem,C, C++, (You name the CPU I've Asm/C Pgm'd it)
Hardware design: PAL to ANALOG/CONTROL, First MEM/ACCESS/PLOTS,
Pioneer: first analog/dig/mem test.  B.S.E.E, NRA MEMBER 
Topic request: at [email-masked]

---

From: "Dr. Felix L. Felix Negron" <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Aug 1995 05:04:36 GMT

Wayne Wood <[email-masked]> wrote:

Intrested in your offer.

Thanks.

---

From: Wayne Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Aug 1995 21:25:49 GMT

Plandry <[email-masked]> wrote:
>access, voice, much more. 

okay... i'm a consultant and could use a pager with total West Coast (okay
i exaggerate... California & Oregon) range

800 access sounds good too...

so what's the catch?

-- 
L L L  LLL   LLL  LLLL  L   L 
LLLLL L   L L   L L   L  LLL  
 L L   LLL   LLL  LLLL    L   
   tongue tied & twisted,
just an earthbound misfit, I