Subject: Position Announcement

From: [email-masked] (stephen hedman)
Date: 30 Jan 1995 15:20:01 -0800

Cell Biologist

The University of Minnesota-Duluth Department of Biology invites
applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor position beginning
September 1, 1995.  The position requires a Ph.D in a biological science
and postdoctoral research experience.  Responsibilities will include:
teaching cell biology, introductory biology, and advanced specialty
courses; undergraduate advisement; graduate education (M.S. emphasis);
and establishment of a strong extramurally funded research program.
Collaborative research with faculty in one of three University of
Minnesota, Duluth School of Medicine departments (Anatomy and Cell
Biology, Medical Microbiology and Immunology, Medical and Molecular
Physiology) strongly encouraged.  Send curriculum vitae, copies of
undergraduate and graduate transcripts, statement of teaching and
research interests, up to three reprints, and three letters of
recommendation that address teaching and research potential to:  Dr.
Conrad E. Firling, Cell Biology Search Chair, Department of Biology,
University of Minnesota, 10 University Drive, Duluth, Minnesota 55812.
Application deadline, March 20, 1995.  The University of Minnesota is an
Equal Opportunity Educator and Employer.

Contact: Conrad E. Firling, email: [email-masked]; TEL:
218-726-7270; FAX:218-726-8142