Subject: Re: where is the good manual of fungi (molds)?

From: [email-masked] (John L. Olivas)
Date: 22 Feb 1995 18:21:51 -0800

>as title! Can anyone tell me where can I have a good exp handbook
>of fungi or mold! Thanks!
>

I've found a good one for mushrooms, cheap, compact. Excelent color plate 
guide, and anytomical key. Also includes info on habitat, season, range, 
wheather edible and look alikes.....

        The Audubon Society Field Guide To North American Mushrooms
        AU: Gary H. Lincoff (Pres. North American Mycological Assn)
        SO: Random House
        Cost: $18.00

I found mine at CostCo Wholesale for $9.99
* John L. Olivas                             -     Phone 209-269-1152        
         *
* Technical Representative         -     Office 800-USA-BIO1               *
* BioScientific, Inc.                        -    Fax 209-439-8639           
            *
* 3574 W. Escalon Avenue          -    Email [email-masked] *
* Fresno, California 93711            -                                      
                    *