Subject: POST-DOC MYCORRHIZA

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 1995 12:37:53 GMT

A ONE YEAR POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP will be available in the 
Laboratoire de Phytoparasitologie INRA/CNRS in Dijon,  FRANCE,  for 
research into the spatio-temporal expression of symbiosis-related genes 
in arbuscular mycorrhiza.

This will entail the use of RNA and cDNA probes to localize the expression 
of plant or fungal genes specifically linked to mycorrhiza formation and 
function. The fellowship is available to non-French scientists, preferably 
with experience in molecular cytology.  Knowledge of mycorrhizal 
systems would be an advantage, but is not essential.

The position will start in September/November 1995.  Interested persons 
should contact:

Dr. Vivienne GIANINAZZI-PEARSON
Laboratoire de Phytoparasitologie INRA/CNRS
Station de Genetique et d'Amelioration des Plantes
BV 1540 21034  DIJON  CEDEX
Tel: (33) 80.63.31.55/31.46  -  Fax: (33) 80.63.32.63
Email:  [email-masked]