Subject: my New web page!-- Fungi necessary for a merry Christmas

From: Tom Volk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 1996 12:35:51 -0600

Greetings.  I have just uploaded a new web page:  "Fungi Necessary for a
merry Christmas."  It highlights the beneficial effects of fungi on
people and is designed as a companion page to my previous "Fungi that
must be overcome to have a traditional Thanksgiving dinner," which
highlighted detrimental fungi. Both pages may be found linked to my
Fungi home page, at the URL below. 
I hope you enjoy these pages. If you have any additons, corrections, or
comments, please write.
---Tom
********************************************  (0)  ************
Tom Volk                                     (000)
Dept. of Biology & Microbiology             (00000)
3024 Cowley Hall                            (00000)
University of Wisconsin-La Crosse           (00000)
La Crosse, Wisconsin  54601                  (000)
[email-masked]                        | |
********************************************  | |  *************
http://www.wisc.edu/botany/fungi/volkmyco.html

---

From: [email-masked] (Adolf Ceska)
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 14:45:26 GMT

KUBA [read coo-bah] is a traditional Czech Christmas dish
prepared from mushrooms (dried Boletus sensu lato, B. edulis
being the best). 

Best regards,

Adolf Ceska, Victoria, B.C., Canada