Subject: My bro helped with Highlander series!

From: [email-masked] (Jeff Haynes)
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 1995 02:47:39 GMT

Hi!

My brother was a Dolly Grip in the production of the HighLander series.
Anyone that post to this newsgroup or read it work on it too?

Get back to me via E-Mail please.

THanks.

Ryan

---

From: [email-masked] (Dennis Gaunt)
Date: 17 Feb 1995 20:01:38 GMT

Jeff Haynes ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Hi!

: My brother was a Dolly Grip in the production of the HighLander series.
: Anyone that post to this newsgroup or read it work on it too?

: Get back to me via E-Mail please.

: THanks.

: Ryan

Boy, are you in the wrong place!
--
----------------------------------------------------------------------
| Dennis D. Gaunt                   | Internet: [email-masked] | 
| The University of Iowa            |    Voice: (319) 335-4500       |
| Oakdale Research Campus           |      FAX: (319) 335-4555       |
| Iowa City, Iowa  52242            |                                |
----------------------------------------------------------------------