Subject: intern available

From: Thomas O'Dell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 1996 10:36:23 -0800

I am forwarding the note below for an undergraduate whom I highly 
recommend. If you are looking for an intern or a mycological technician, 
please consider David in your plans. You can reply to him directly via 
email ([email-masked]) or by snail mail:
 c/o T. O'Dell, Botany Box 355325
University of Washington
Seattle, WA, 98195-5325, USA.

[email-masked]
Mycology is better than Urology!

From: David Quist <[email-masked]>
Subject: seeking summer internship for mycology research

I am interested in becoming involved with an on-going mycology or 
mycorrhizae research project (preferably in the tropics), and 
am availble june/july to august/sept., 1996
 Currently I am an undergraduate student at the university of washington
finishing up my degree this spring (B.S. Botany, w/ honors).  For the last
year I have been working on my own research project on mycorrhizal fungi
of mexican epiphytic orchids, and would like to further explore the worlds
of mycology or mycorrhizae research before considering graduate school. 
Financial reimbursement for work, travel, or lodging would be helpful, but
not required. 
I can provide letters of recommendation/references, a c.v., or any other 
information about myself that may be useful.

Thanks for your time.

Respectfully,

David Quist