Subject: Re: Fungi Perfect email?

From: [email-masked] (Stamets 1)
Date: 17 Dec 1994 12:20:19 -0500

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Menachem
Galatz DC) writes:

Fungi Perfecti's  e-mail address is: [email-masked]. We do not send
catalogues via electronic media because, unfortunately, there are
unethical
individuals who have/will use my material  without permission. In essence,
it is already type-set! My lawyers at Preston, Gates &  Ellis underscore
that  Internet can be  a dangerous forum for writers and others who wish
 to protect their copyrighted materiasl. I am compelled to make this
 statement because 90% of everyone communicating with me ask
 for our catalogue & other material to be sent via the Net. And, given
some
hide behind the veil of anonymity, one can only wonder how their moral
compass is set. Hence,   I must continuously respond with "send me your
mailing address" and, frankly, am tiring of it. 

On another note, Merry Christmas folks.May the revolution continue...

paul stamets

---

From: [email-masked] (Menachem Galatz DC)
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 94 15:33:43 GMT

Is there an email address for Fungi Perfect?

[email-masked]