Subject: Dictionary of mycological terms?........

From: [email-masked] (Eric Grunden)
Date: 15 Jan 1996 02:55:23 GMT

I need to find a thorough dictionary of mycological terminology
for professionals. Although I'm only a junior, I've enrolled in
a grad. course on systematics of asco.'s and duetero.'s and am
a little overwhelmed by the terminology. Any info. on the what's,
where's, which's, why's, and how much's of a good mycological 
dictionary will be appreciated........ Thanks.....

-- 
			*******************
The Spirit of Nature, a powerful force,
	belongs and returns to its creative source.
- Excerpted from The Collective Works of Johnny Pokerface -

---

From: Chris Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Jan 1996 16:53:50 GMT

Try Ainsworth and Bisby's 'Dictionary of the Fungi'.  The new edition 
(the 8th) is out and is available through Mad River Press.

---

From: Chris Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Jan 1996 16:54:23 GMT

---

From: Chris Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Jan 1996 16:54:52 GMT

---

From: Chris Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Jan 1996 16:55:18 GMT

---

From: Chris Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Jan 1996 16:55:48 GMT