Subject: Workshops

From: [email-masked] ("Jim Harris")
Date: 13 Mar 1995 09:42:14 -0800

Because there have been so many persons adding to the mycology group and 
because my e-mail address has changed this week, I am resubmitting the 
following workshop information for interested mycologists.  If you have 
responded by e-mail prior to last week, I am confident that I received your 
inquiry and you should have received the printed information from me by 
now.

Workshop #1
Fungi to Be Feared? Condo Contaminants and Toxic Toadstools
Scheduled for May 18-19, 1995 in Washington, D.C.
Presenters: L. Sigler, R. Summerbell, B. Jarvis, D. Miller, R. Gots, S. 
Epstein. 
Fee: Before April 15 is $200, after April 15, $250.

Workshop #2
Identification of Significant Species of Aspergillus and Penicillium
Scheduled for July 31-August 4, 1995 in San Antonio, TX
Presenters: J. Pitt, M. Klich
Fee: Before July 4 is $695, after July 4, $750

For more information on either of these programs, please send me your 
mailing address or a FAX number.

Jim Harris, Ph.D.
Training Coordinator
Bureau of Laboratories
Texas Department of Health
1100 West 49th Street
Austin, TX 78756

[email-masked]