Subject: Comb Tooth Mushroom, Know a good recipe?

From: [email-masked] (Charles T. Hart)
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 1995 20:14:39 -0500

Hi Folks,
	I have just run across some comb tooth mushrooms here in Louisiana and would 
like to get the most out of them.  Do you have any favorite ways of fixin' 
them.
CTH

---

From: [email-masked] (Fred Lessing)
Date: 10 Nov 1995 18:09:52 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] says...
>Hi Folks,
>I have just run across some comb tooth mushrooms here in Louisiana and 
>would like to get the most out of them.  Do you have any favorite ways 
>of fixin' them.

If you tell me what they're called in Latin, I might help you (sorry - I 
live in Portugal, and comb tooth mushroom doesn't mean much to me...).

Cheers

Fred