Subject: post-doctoral position/fungal pathogenesis

From: [email-masked] (Steven Harris)
Date: 14 Jun 1995 07:45:08 -0700

Post-doctoral position/fungal pathogenesis

        A post-doctoral position is available to study virulence factors in
Aspergillus fumigatus and/or Candida albicans.  The project involves the
identification and characterization of factors which allow fungal growth in
host tissue.  The candidate should have some experience with fungal or
yeast molecular biology/genetics.  This position is funded for three years
and the start date is flexible.  Interested candidates should send a CV and
the names of three references to:

Dr. Steven Harris
Dept. of Microbiology
University of Connecticut Health Center
Farmington, CT 06030-3205

ph:     203-679-2774
FAX:    203-679-1239
email:  [email-masked]

        The University of Connecticut Health Center is located in the
village of Farmington, six miles west of Hartford.  It is approximately a
45 min drive from Farmington to New Haven and about two hours to either
Boston or New York.