Subject: Lobomycosis

From: [email-masked] (Lester Pasarell)
Date: 19 Aug 1996 12:07:26 -0700

Howdy Mycologist!!

I am trying to obtain clinical or veterinary samples of positive cases of
lobomycosis (Loboa loboi). If you all know someone who may have preserved
specimens (In parafilm or frozen) or know where to get them, please let me
know at my e mail address. The specimens will be used for research and we
are willing to make mailing arrangements for them for  transport and
aknowledge whomever supply the samples.

my e mail address is : [email-masked]

Thanks!!

Lester Pasarell

Lester Pasarell-Luiggi                        
Medical Mycology Reference Laboratory 
Department of Pathology                           
University of Texas Medical Branch            
Galveston, Tx 77555-0609                      
http://fungus.utmb.edu/myco.htm                                       
[email-masked]