Subject: Fa4t Ca$h

From: [email-masked] (Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe)
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 23:34:27 GMT

THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN GETTING FASTCASH. IF
YOU ARE
READING THIS TO REPORT ANY OF THE PEOPLE IN THE LIST, YOU ARE LAME,
YOU SUCK, AND YOU HAVE NO LIFE. AND YOU NEED TO MIND YOUR OWN
BUSINESS. THIS DOESN'T
CONCERN YOU PEOPLE, SO FUCK OFF, AND GO AWAY. READ BELOW...
_____________________________________________________________________________
 
Believe it or not, you will get fast easy cash by just sending $5,
yes, just 5 dollars. You will receive $25,000 to $50,500 within 3 to 4
weeks.  Please take a couple minutes to read the rest. You will see
how it works.  Act today, and just wait for your money to arrive at
your mailbox.  Hello! I've got some awesome news that I think you need
to take two minutes to read if you have ever thought "How could I make
some serious
cash in a hurry???", or been in serious debt, ready to do almost
anything to get the money needed to pay off those bill colectors. So
grab a snack, a warm cup of coffee, or a glass of your favorite
beverage, get
comfortable and listen to this interesting, excting find, that even a
13 year old can do!  Let me start by saying that I FINALLY FOUND IT!
That's right! I found it!  And I HATE GET RICH QUICK SCHEMES!! I hate
those schemes like multi-level marketing, mail-order schemes, envelope
stuffing scams, 900 number scams...
the list goes on forever. I have tried every darnn get rich quick
scheme out there over the past 12 years. I somehow got on mailing
lists for people looking to make money (more like 'desperate stupid
people who will try anything for money!). Well, when I was a teenager,
these claims to 'get me rich quick' sounded irresistable! I would
shell out $14.95 here, $29.95 there, $24.95 here, and another $49.95
there. I had maxed out my new Circuit City Card AND my Visa... I was
desperate for money!! So, I gave them all a chance but failed at every
one of them! Maybe they worked for some people, but not for me.
Eventually, I just tossed that JUNK MAIL in the trash when I got the
mail. I recognized it right away. I can smell a money scam from a mile
away these days, SO I THOUGHT... I thought I could sniff out a scam
easily. WAS I WRONG!!... I LOVE THE INTERNET!!!

I was scanning through a NEWSGROUP and saw an article stating to GET
CASH FAST!! I thought... "Here on the internet??? Well I'll just have
to see what schemes could possibly be on the internet." The article
described a way to MAIL A ONE DOLLAR BILL TO ONLY FIVE PEOPLE AND MAKE
$50,000 IN CASH WITHIN 4 WEEKS! Well, the more I thought about it, the
more I became more curious. Why? Because of the way it worked AND
BECAUSE IT WOULD ONLY COST ME FIVE DOLLARS (AND FIVE STAMPS), THAT'S
ALL I EVER PAY... EVER!!

Ok, so the $50,000 in cash was maybe a tough amount to reach, but it
was possible. I knew that I could at least get a return of $1,000 or
so. So I did it!! As per the instructions in the article, I mailed out
('snail
mail' for you e-mail fanatics) a single dollar bill to each of the
five people on the list that was contained in the article. I included
a small note, with the dollar, that stated "Please Add Me To Your
List." I then removed the first position name of the five names listed
and moved everyone up one position, and I put my name in position five
of the list. This is how the money starts rolling in! I then took this
revised article now with my
name on the list and REPOSTED IT ON AS MANY NEWSGROUPS AND LOCAL
BULLETIN BOARD MESSAGE AREAS THAT I KNEW. I then waited to watch the
money come in... prepared to maybe receive about $1000 to $1500 in
cash or so... But what a welcome surprise when those envelopes kept
coming in!!! I knew what they were as soon as I saw the return
addresses from people all over the
world-Most from the U.S., but some from Canada, even some from
Australia!  I tell you, THAT WAS EXCITING!! So how much did I get in
total return?  $1000? $5000? Not even!!! I received a total of
$23,343!!! I couldn't believe it!!

I now have a brand new black Acura Integra to speak for, due to this!!
Now after almost 8 months, I am ready to do it again!!! So maybe it
was possible to get $50,000 in cash, I don't know, but IT COMPLETELY
DEPENDS ON YOU, THE INDIVIDUAL! You must follow through and repost
this article everywhere you can think of! The more postings you
achieve will determine how much cash will arrive in your very own
mailbox!! It's just too easy to pass up!!!
 
Let's review the reasons why you should do this: The only cost factors
are for the five stamps, the five envelopes, and the five one dollar
bills that you send out to the listed names by snail mail (US Postal
Service Mail). Then just simply repost the article (WITH YOUR NAME
ADDED) to all the newsgroups and local BBS's you can. Then sit back
and (ironically), enjoy walking (you can run if you like! :-o) down
your driveway to your mailbox and scoop up your rewards!! We all have
five dollars to put into such an easy effortless investment with
SPECTACULAR REALISTIC RETURNS OF $15,000 to $25,000 in about 3-5
weeks!  So HOLD OFF THOSE LOTTERY NUMBERS FOR TODAY, EAT AT HOME
TONIGHT INSTEAD OF TAKEOUT FROM McDONALD'S AND INVEST FIVE DOLLARS IN
THIS AMAZING MONEY SYSTEM NOW!!! YOU CAN'T LOSE!!!  So how do you do
it exactly, you ask? I have carefully provided the most detailed, yet
straightforward instructions on how to easily get this underway and
get your cash on its way. SO, ARE YOU READY TO MAKE SOME CASH!?!?!?
HERE WE GO!!!
 
 *** THE LIST OF NAMES IS AT THE END OF THIS ARTICLE ***
 
OK, Read this carefully. Get a prinout of this information, if you
like, so you can easily refer to it as often as needed.
 
INSTRUCTIONS:
 
1. Take a sheet of paper and write on it the following: "Please add my
name and address to your list". This creates a service out of this
money making system and thus making it completely legal. You are not
randomly sending a dollar to someone, you are paying one dollar for a
legitimate service. Make sure you include your name, address, and
e-mail address. I assure you that, again, this is completely legal!
For a neat little twist, also write what slot their name was in : "You
were in slot 3", Just to add a little fun! This is all about having
fun and making money at the same time!
 
2. Now fold this sheet of paper around a dollar bill (no checks or
money orders) and put them into an envelope and send it on its way to
the five people listed. The folding of the paper around the bill will
insure its arrival to its recipient. THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT!!
 
3. Now listen carefully, here's where you GET YOUR MONEY COMING TO
YOUR MAILBOX. Look at the list off five people; remove the first name
>from  position one and move everyone on the list up slot one on the
list.  Position 2 will now move  to the position 1 slot, position 3
will now become position 2, and so on. Now put your name, address,
zipcode, and country in position 5, the bottom position on the list.
 
4. Now upload this ubdated file to as many newsgroups and local
bulletin boards' message areas & file section as possible. (Preferably
about 200, if you have the time) The more you post it the more chances
you have someone responding to it. Give a catchy description of the
file so it gets noticed!!  Such as: "NEED FAST CASH", HERE IT IS!" or
"$$$ Fa$t Ca$t $$$", etc.  And the more uploads, the more money you
will make, and of course, the more money the others on the list will
make too. LET'S ALL TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER BY BEING HONEST AND BY
OUTTING FORTH 120 PERCENT INTO THIS PROFITABLE & AMAZING SYSTEM!!!
You'll reap the benefits, believe me!!! Set a goal for the
number of totol uploads you'll post, such as 15-20 postings or more!
Always have a goal in mind!! If you can UUE encode the file when
uploading, that will make it easier for the people to receive it and
have it downloaded to their hard drive. That way they get a copy of
the article right on their computer without hassles of viewing and
then saving the article from the File menu. Don't alter the file type,
leave it as an MS-DOS Text file.  The best test is to be able to view
this file using Microsoft's Notepad for Windows 3.x or Wordpad for
Windows '95. If the margins look right without making the screen slide
left or right when at the ends of the sentences, you're in business!

5. If you need help uploading, simply ask the sysop of the BBS, or
"POST" a message on a newsgroup asking how to post a file, tell them
who your Internet provider is and PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS BE GLAD TO HELP.
I would try to describe how to do it but there are simply too many
internet software packages with slighty different yet relatively
simple ways to post or upload a file. Just ask for help or look in the
help section for 'posting'.  I do know that for GNN, you simply select
'POST' then enter a catchy description under the subject box, choose
'ATTACH', selecting 'UUE' and NOT 'TXT', then choose 'Browse' to go
look for the file. Find your text file FASTCASH.TXT and click on it
and choose 'OK'. Place a one line statement in the main body section
of the message post screen.  Something like "Download this to read how
to get cash arriving in your mailbox with no paybacks!" or something
to that affect. Just make sure it
represents its true feasiblity, NOT something like... "Get one million
dollars flooding in your mailbox in two days!"  You'll never get ANY
responses!
 
6. And this is the step I like. JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY LIFE BECAUSE
CASH IS ON ITS WAY!! Expect to see a little money to trickle in around
2 weeks, but AT ABOUT WEEK 3 & 4, THE MONEY STORM WILL HIT YOR
MAILBOX!! All you have to do is take it out of the mailbox and try not
to scream too load (outside anyway) when you realize YOU HIT THE BIG
TIME AT LAST!!
 
7. So go PAY OFF YOUR BILLS AND DEBTS and then get that something
special
you always wanted or buy that special person in your life (or the one
you want in your life) a gift they'll never forget. ENJOY LIFE!
 
8. Now when you get low on this money supply, simply re-activate this
file again; Reposting it in the old places where you originally posted
and possibly some new places you now know of. Don't ever lose this
file, always keep a copy at your reach for when you ever need
fastcash. THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE TOOL THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS RE-USE TIME
AND TIME AGAIN WHEN FASTCASH IS NEEDED. Think about it, if used
correctly return for so little an investment? Good luck and give this
plan your all, it will definitely pay off!  HAVE FUN WITH IT!!!

****************************************************************************
THE NAMES LIST          THE NAMES LIST          THE NAMES LIST
****************************************************************************
*       HONESTY IS WHAT MAKES THIS PROGRAM SUCCESSFUL!!!
*
* #1.   C. PRUETT
*         PO BOX 1047
*         ANOKA MN. 55303
*         USA
*
* #2    SUZIE COOK
*         1820 west sahuaro #110
*         phoenix az. 85029 
*         USA
*
* #3    W. PRUETT
*         368 E. SCHOOL ST. #2
*         OWATONNA MN. 55060 
*         USA
*
* #4    DONNA GLENN
*         308 3RD AVE EAST
*         JEROME, ID 83338
*         USA
*
* #5    Matt Marshall
*         17213 21st AVE SE
*         Bothell, WA 98012
*         USA
******************************************************************************