Subject: LAMS Spore Print Archives Now Online

From: [email-masked] (Steve Pencall)
Date: 14 Jul 1995 01:02:05 GMT

The Electronic Edition of The Spore Print, Journal of the Los Angeles  
Mycological Society, is now archived on a gopher site at the Institute for  
Global Communications. Issues available are Number 189 (October 1993)  
through Number 207 (June 1995)  It's URL is:

Via gopher
gopher.igc.apc.org/00/pubs/sporeprint/
(Uses default port 70)

For World Wide Web users there is a link to it off the IGC Mushroom  
Homepage.  which lives at:

http://www.igc.apc.org/igc/www.myco.html

If you are using a Gopher browser: 
Find the Institute for Global Communications gopher site (it is in  
California) then:
EcoNet--Environment-->
EcoNet's General Environmental Resources-->
EcoNet's Mycology and Mushrooms Gopher-->
The Spore Print, Journal of the Los Angeles Mycological Society

A very Special Thanks to Michael Stein of the Institute for Global  
Communications for all his hard work and for making a home for The Spore  
Print at the IGC!

Steven Pencall
<[email-masked]>
Editor, The Spore Print
Journal of The Los Angeles Mycological Society