Subject: Neurospora on the internet?

From: [email-masked] (Margit Haider)
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 1995 19:54:40 GMT

Dear netters,
does anyone know where to find information about Neurospora sp. on the net,
but not sequences but mainly about life cycle in general. I have found some
references via medline search and have some info about genetics of sporulation
and germination (my special interest) but there are no reviews to get a general
and mor complete impression of this organism. So maybe there is some info on
the net.

Thanks in advance,
Margit

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Margit Haider
Braeuhausstr.4a   |  Uni Salzburg, Institut fuer Genetik und Allg. Biologie
A-5020 Salzburg   |  Hellbrunnerstr. 34, A-5020 Salzburg
Tel. 0662/825041  |  Tel. 0662/8044/5750
                  |  email: [email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Chuck Staben <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Jul 1995 00:05:55 GMT

Sporulation and the relationship of sporulation pathways to one
another was reviewed recently by Springer.  Germination of conidia
has not been very active recently.  You might look under S. Brody for older
reviews.  Germination of plant pathogenic spores is of considerable current
interest.