Subject: Re: Kombucha - Anyone heard of this?

From: [email-masked] (Shaharin Yussof)
Date: 23 Nov 1995 05:22:25 GMT

Karen,

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] says...

>Kombucha
>fungus japonicus
>fungojapan

>Ever heard of this? If so, please e-mail reply to me if you can, since
>as I mentioned, I seldom check in on this group.

I suggest you might check out the following WWW page:

http://www.halcyon.com/mycomed/blob.html

On the other hand, if you were to read an article in an "alternative 
lifestyles type of magazine, then you would read nothing but how wonderful 
this "breast implant" is!

Have fun!

Shah

    --------------------------------------------------------------   
    Shaharin Yussof                          Tel: (+61 2) 385-5311
    Professional Officer                                  385-4144
    Department of Safety Science             Fax: (+61 2) 313-6190
    University of New South Wales             
    Sydney 2052 NSW                   E-mail: [email-masked]
    Australia               WWW : http://argus.appsci.unsw.edu.au/
    --------------------------------------------------------------