Subject: Forest Culture Collection in China

From: [email-masked] (Zhipeng Zhao)
Date: 3 Sep 1996 14:34:05 -0700

Dear Netters:
   I am pleased to announce a new book dedicated to culture collection of
forest microorganisms in China.  As a collaborative effort of the Chinese 
Academy of Forestry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, and many other institutes and
colleges in China, this book lists all microbial cultures collected by the
China Forest Culture Collection Center at the Chinese Academy of Forestry.  It
also gives media used for culturing these microorganisms.  All information is 
in both Chinese and English.  This book will cost only US$10.00 for oversea
orders (including S&H).  For more information, please contact:
   Zhipeng Zhao     
   2234 Willett Dr.
   Laramie, WY 82070
   USA

   Email: [email-masked]
      or  [email-masked]

or 
   Dai Lianyun

   Research Institute of Forest Protection
   Chinese Academy of Forestry
   Beijing 100091
   the Peoples Republic of China