Subject: $$$ CASH $$$

From: [email-masked] (Adam Frost)
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 16:38:01 -0600

HA! GOTCHA!  YOU HAVE JUST RECEIVED THE ULTIMATE CHAIN LETTER!

MAILING THIS OUT WILL NOT ONLY KEEP YOU FROM GETTING BAD LUCK,

IT WILL MAKE YOU CASH FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's what you have to do:  send out one dollar to the people on the list
below.  Eliminate the person in the #1 spot, move the other names up, and
put your name in the #5 spot.  Then mail this chain letter to at least
five people, in at least five days.  You will avoid bad luck,and money
will start coming to you in the mail!  If everyone does it that you mail
it to, you will make hundreds!  Beware cheaters, if you don't send out
your five dollars and still add your name to the list, your luck will be
so bad, you could lose everything that you hold dear.  Besides, investment
of five dollars, possibility of making hundreds.

         PLEASE BE HONEST, IF NOBODY IS HONEST, NOBODY MAKES MONEY

         THE POINT OF THIS IS TO HAVE FUN!

   1) N.North, 1301 Kingsway Dr. #14, Picayune,Ms.  39466

   2) D.Buff, 6503 Whispering Oaks, Wharton,Tx.  77488

   3) Kelli Craig 710 Willow Run St., Cottage Grove, WI, 53627

   4) Kyle Fischer 302 N. Livingston, Madison, Wi, 53703

   5) Adam Frost 304 N. Livingston, Madison, Wi, 53703

HINTS: The more people you mail this to, the more money you stand to
make.  Mail 
       this via e-mail, snail mail, give it to people at work or at home,
post it         
       post it on news groups.  If e-mailing, just copy and paste the
text.  If        
       posting it on a news group, you may have to retype it and then drag the  
       text that you typed to your new message box, be sure to save what you 
       typed.