Subject: Scientific Translations French - English

From: Raymond G. Whitham, MD, DVM, MPH <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 May 1996 20:47:31 GMT

Scientific Translations French - English - Raymond G. Whitham, MD, DVM,
MPH

   While finishing my MPH degree in epidemiology in Atlanta, Georgia, USA,
I translate scientific documents. I am an American, who lived in France
for 19 years. I have an MD (Pitie-Salpetriere, Paris) and a DVM (all but
thesis) from Maisons Alfort, France. If my diplomas interest you for
another job, please email me. I am mostly looking for a position in
infectious disease epidemiology (human, animal, zoonoses). My complete CV
will be sent to you if you wish. The following is a list of French
institutions for which I have already translated documents.

   I can translate documents typed in any word processor done in any
system (Windows, DOS, MAC, UNIX).

   The price is 15 cents a word for articles and a negotiable, fixed price
for books. I prefer to be paid in US dollars but will accept checks in
French francs (80 centimes a word). The transfer of documents can be by
email, fax, or by the post office.

   My email address is [email-masked].

Raymond G. Whitham, MD, DVM, MPH

1. Institut Pasteur de Paris
     Professeur Claude RICHARD
        METHODS DE LABORATOIRE POUR L'IDENTIFICATION DES BACILLIES
GRAM-NEGATIVES STRICTEMENT AEROBIE - Published in October1992

      Docteur Francoise BARRE-SINOUSSI
        English corrections of scientific articles on HIV and SIV

2. Institut Pasteur de Lille
      Professeur Marc CATSARAS
        translation of scientific articles on immunology for the European
Union

3. Institut Pasteur de Bangui, Republique de Centre Afrique
      Docteur Christian MATHIOT

4. Institut d'Elevage et Medecine Veterinaire en Pays Tropical (CIRAD /
IEMVT), Maisons Alfort (now in Montpellier)
      Docteur Jean St. Martin

5. Academie Veterinaire de France, Paris

6. Institut National de la Recherches d'Agronomie (INRA), Paris

7. Laboratoire Central des Recherches Veterinaires, Maisons Alfort

               Raymond G. Whitham, MD, DVM, MPH