Subject: * A SWEETHEART FOR VALENTINE'S *

From: [email-masked]
Date: 4 Feb 95 13:04:50 GMT

...........................................

            Valentine's Day will be here soon !

        ...........................................

                      Why give someone

          a boring, heart-shaped box of chocolates

                       when they can

                    EAT YOUR HEART OUT !

o==========================================================o
|                                                          |
| Introducing ...                        ***     ***       |
|                                       ****** ******      |
|               THE                      ***********       |
|                                         *********        |
|      ANATOMICALLY - CORRECT              *******         |
|                                            ***           |
|        CHOCOLATE  HEART                     *            |
|                                                          |
|                                                          |
|  ... a delicious, solid hunk of premium milk chocolate   |
|                                                          |
|   IN THE EXACT SAME SHAPE AND SIZE AS A HUMAN HEART !    |
|                                                          |
o==========================================================o

              FOR PHOTOS AND AN ORDER FORM:

       send an e-mail message to [email-masked]
       ---------------------------------------------

*  Include the word "GIF" if you can view GIF photos

*  Include the word "JPEG" if you can view JPEG photos

   A UUencoded version of two photos will be sent to you.

   The first photo shows the Chocolate Heart with it's
   romantic gift box (perfect for Valentine's Day!)

   The second photo shows the Chocolate Heart with it's
   lookalike cooler (perfect for transplanting your
   amorous organ to a loved one).

   A brief set of instructions will also be sent in case
   you are unfamiliar with UUencoding / UUdecoding.

o-----------------------------------------------------------o
| This Valentine's Day, give a gift straight from the heart |
o-----------------------------------------------------------o

The Anatomically-Correct Chocolate Heart is available only
in the Continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.