Subject: candida parapsilosis ?

From: "Douglas J. Connor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 1996 21:54:36 -0700

I've had a couple of responses from people with experiences w/ candida 
parapsilosis who've had difficulty eliminating it from their bodies as we 
have (my fiance and myself have had hair loss lung problems lack of 
energy, skin problems, etc.}and one has written me of some success his 
mother has had with some other medicine which I have yet to be prescribed 
by my physician. She had tried many anti-fungal medicines including 
sporanox as we have. We've had this in our lives now for over two years 
(as had the previously mentioned woman). Our other concern is how to lead 
a somewhat normal life while eliminating it from our environment also. It 
seems to accumulate rather rapidly in our somewhat huid city (coast of 
far Northern Calif.). Anyone have any ideas, cruel jokes or interesting 
anecdotes to tell us about trichosporon penicillatum or geotrichum? By 
the way we are immunocompetent and have no other physical problems Mr. 
Pascal. Feel free to respond to [email-masked]

---

From: "Douglas J. Connor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 17:10:36 -0700

Douglas J. Connor wrote:
> Pascal. Feel free to respond to [email-masked] the way, I was just informed that the hair sample contained geotrichum 
penicillatum, and penicillium mold also and that I should go to a 
different doctor and send another sample since the first may have been 
contaminated. Gee, I'm really confused now. Is there a doctor in the 
house?