Subject: Make a $1,000,000 in 90 Days!

From: GDR Enterprises <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Oct 1995 12:43:31 GMT

$$$ Change Your Life $$$

"If your could look at an honest, legitimate opportunity that 
could make you in excess of $10,000 in the next 30 days, would 
you take 20 minutes to hear about it?"

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT IT YET? If not, don't go to sleep tonight 
intil you take the time to make just call.  We are real people 
just like you, who are living out a dream come true.

"It took me only 3 days to develope my first $10,000 income; and 
that was after the Global Launch of the company on Sept. 29;
and it's been incredible since then...I just cannot believe 
what's happening.  This is your ticket to freedom -- not just 
>from  a financial standpoint, but by the product.  The PRODUCT 
will change the way you think..."

TAKE THESE 3 EASY STEPS:
1. From any fax machine; Call (512) 703-6147 to automatically 
order our 9 pages Fax-on-Demand documentation which will give you 
a written program, compensation plan, and application.
2. Call our 24 hour HOTLINE: Recorded Live Call! (512) 404-2388
3. Then dial my private number at, (519) 746-1978 ask for Jason 
or Ken, and say...I'm in! That's how easy it is to get started!
   Then break out the champagne and the cubans!!