Subject: FUNGAL GENETICS and BIOLOGY

From: [email-masked] ("Tom Adams")
Date: 1 Mar 1996 07:53:39 -0800

ATTENTION FUNGAL RESEARCHERS !!!

FUNGAL GENETICS and BIOLOGY (formerly Eperimental Mycology) is currently
soliciting manuscripts for publication. FG&B will publish original research
of a significant nature in all areas of fungal biology.  This includes
experimental investigations in fungal genetics, cell biology,
morphogenesis, biochemistry, physiology as well as studies of fungal
pathogenesis in plants, animals and insects.  Investigations in traditional
fungal allies and significant developments in fungal biotechnology will
also be welcomed.  The criteria for publication will be meritous work that
tests specific hypothesis to expand and deepen our understanding of the
biology of fungi.

This newly expanded journal includes a new Editorial Board, a rapid review
process, new large format and cover art.  Send manuscripts (following
Experimental Mycology Guidlines) to:

FUNGAL GENETICS and BIOLOGY
Academic Press, Inc.
525 B Street, Suite 1900
San Diego, CA. 92101-4495

John E. Hamer
Associate Professor
Dept. of Biological Sciences
Purdue University
Phone 317 494-4944
FAX 317 496-1496

Tom Adams, Assoc. Prof.
Department of Biology
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX  77843
409-845-1468
Fax:  409-845-2891
[email-masked]