Subject: Source of inexpensive Air flow hood

From: [email-masked]
Date: 12 Sep 1996 22:27:24 -0400

I have been in the market for a laminar air flow hood for a while now and
can't seem to find any for under $450.  I have a very small home cultivation
practice, but after seeing transfers done under an air flow hood I am ready to
throw away my old glove box.  If anyone in this group knows of any mail order
places selling small, reliable sterile airflow hoods for less than $450 I
would really appreciate being pointed in their direction.

    Thanks a lot

        Xa

===========================================================================
When they took the fourth amendment, I was quiet because I don't deal drugs
When they took the sixth amendment, I was quiet because I'm innocent.
When they took the second amendment, I was quiet because I don't own a gun
Now they've taken the first amendment and I can't say anything at all.
===========================================================================

---

From: [email-masked] (Randy Mshr)
Date: 20 Sep 1996 09:45:35 -0400

Regarding an inexpensive Laminar-flow hood:

If you're into a little DIY action, there was a very thorough article in
the May/June issue of Brewing Techniques magazine describing how to put
one together for under $100.

You can probably locate a copy of the issue through your local homebrew
shop, or by calling Brewing Techniques at 503-687-2993.

Good Luck.

--Randy Mosher