Subject: (none)

From: [email-masked]
Date: 27 Jun 1996 15:35:00 -0700

Version 2 of Physical maps for the Aspergillus nidulans
genome in both textual (ASCII) and binhexed
format (for the Macintosh) are available by the World Wide Web at

              http://fungus.genetics.uga.edu:5080

or by anonymous ftp from

fungus.genetics.uga.edu

1) Enter

 anonymous

when your name is requested.

2) Enter

 your email address

when a password is requested.

3) Enter

cd A.nidulans/Ver-2

to move to the subdirectory with the physical map of A. nidulans.

  . - - - - - - - - - - - Jonathan Arnold - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - .
  |                       Co-Director, Fungal Genome Resource           |
  |                       Dept. of Genetics,                            |
  |                       University of Georgia                         |
  |                       Athens, Georgia 30602                         |
  | Phone:       (706) 542-1449                                         |
  | messages:    (706) 542-8000                                         |
  | FAX:         (706) 542-3910                                         |     
  | Internet:    [email-masked]                                    |
  . - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - .