Subject: wanted Verticillium agaricinum

From: paul robson <[email-masked]>
Date: 24 Feb 1995 11:24:30 GMT

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a culture or genomic suitable 
pcr of Verticillium agaricinum. Is there a British collection where I 
could order some from or does anybody have a stock they can send me.

Thankyou

If you can help me please e mail me at [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] ("David Brayford ", IMI)
Date: 28 Feb 1995 04:08:34 -0800

We don't have strains of this fungus at IMI but you could try CBS in the 
Netherlands, under the name "Cladobotryum verticillatum".  CBS can be 
reached on:    [email-masked]

Good luck.
Dave Brayford
International Mycological Institute
Bakeham Lane
Egham
Surrey TW20 9TY
UK
[email-masked]

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------  
 -----------
Does anyone know where I can get hold of a culture or genomic suitable
pcr of Verticillium agaricinum. Is there a British collection where I
could order some from or does anybody have a stock they can send me.

Thankyou