Subject: Looking for book

From: [email-masked] (SebHamon)
Date: 20 Mar 1995 04:24:30 -0500

I'm looking for a book about growing Mushrroms. I'm quiet new in the
country (just settled in San Francisco), so I don't really know where and
how to search.
Looking for The Mushroom Cultivator, by Stamets, P & Chilton, J.S. (1983),
Agarikin Press.

Thank you for your help.

Seb.
([email-masked])

---

From: Darvin A. DeShazer <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 Mar 1995 05:13:27 GMT

Try the Mycological Society of San Francisco at 415-759-0495 or the book
sales at 510-286-4858

Darv
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
                             _______________
Darvin DeShazer             [               ]       
Science Dept. Chair, SVHS    ÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇ             May the smell of
Science Advisor, SOMA             |   |                   Matsutake make 
  SOnoma Co. Mycological Assoc.   |___|                    you    - -
                                 /ÉÉÉÉÉ\                           ^
      _-ÐÐ-_                      |   |       _-ÐÐ-_             \___/
     [      ]                      \   \     [      ]
      ======         _-ÐÐ-_         \   \     ======
       |  |         [      ]         \   \     |  |
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=