Subject: Re: Informations about fungi in Morocco

From: [email-masked] (Regis.Courtecuisse)
Date: 10 May 1996 10:03:33 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
says...
>
>Hello,
>
>I'm writing from the "Laboratoire de mycologie systématique et appliquée 
>de l'UCL-Louvain-la-Neuve" in Belgium.  I'm a documentalist and I'm 
>searching some informations about fungi living under extreme conditions 
>in Morocco.  Would please give me informations,or articles or books 
>references. If you don't have anything on fungi living under extreme 
>conditions you can also give me some informations about the fungi in 
>Morocco.
>
>Thanks and best regards from Belgium.
>Vanharen Cathy

Hello !

What do you call extreme conditions and which group of fungi are you 
interested in ?
I am working of fungi from Morocco at the moment, along with mycologists 
and foresters from this country.
I am preparing (co-author : Mohamed ABOUROUH) a revised check-list of 
fungi known from Morocco, with ecological and biological data (especially 
the host-plant for example). It is not available yet but will be 
published in a next or near future.
A part of this list will be urged as a thesis prepared by one of my 
students (he is from Morocco as well) and will concern ectomycorrhizal 
species.

Please let me know your exact and precise interest in the fungi from this 
country and your personnal research topic abouth them.

Regards.

	Regis COURTECUISSE
	Departement de Botanique
	Faculte des Sciences Pharmaceutiques et Biologiques
	B.P.83. F- 59006 LILLE Cedex (France)
	Tel.: (33).20.96.40.40
	Fax : (33).20.95.90.09
	e-mail : [email-masked]