Subject: Seeking info on truffles

From: [email-masked] (Damian Haslam)
Date: 26 Jul 1995 07:46:47 GMT

Hi all.. my brother has an assignment on truffles.. and I was wondering 
if anybody knew of a good place to find some information on them? A www 
or ftp site would be most fantastic! (or even another newsgroup?)

Please email me at [email-masked]

Thanks in advance

-damian
-- 
*-- Damian J. K. Haslam - [email-masked] -------------------*
Striving to derive the expression for the intensity distribution developed
by a double slit illuminated by monochromotic waves.
*-- [email-masked] ---------- [email-masked] --*

---

From: "Philippe J. Blanc" <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Jul 1995 17:18:26 GMT

Hi

you have a scientific specialist of truffles in Toulouse France named Dr. 
Thierry TALOU
His E.mail is [email-masked]

good luck

philippe blanc