Subject: References in Canada

From: [email-masked] (gauche)
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 1996 22:48:06 GMT

Hello, I'm student in agriculture and I want references(books,persons,
etc..) in Canada in french or english (I prefer in french).  If you
have names or title you can send a E-mail or reply this article.

Félix Laporte
Montréal, Québec
[email-masked]

---

From: Peter Oei <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Jun 1996 20:03:30 GMT

[email-masked] (gauche) wrote:
>etc..) in Canada in french or english (I prefer in french). 

There is a French publication called 
LA CULTURE DES CHAMPIGNONS  by several scientists from INRA in France, 
Jean Laborde, Jean Marc Olivier, Jacques Guinbertaeu, Nicole Poitou, and 
Guylaine Houdeau. ISBN: 2 200 37242 6
I am not sure it is still available.

I published an English book which has been translated to French and has 
the same title: 
LA CULTURE DES CHAMPIGNONS by Peter Oei, published by TOOL, and GRET.It 
is available at Toolbooks, [email-masked], contact them for further 
details. The French copy is still in stock, the old English ones are all 
sold out and will be replaced by a new edition next month.

Peter Oei