Subject: HELP!!!!!!!!1

From: [email-masked]
Date: 17 Mar 95 18:27:10 EST

University Social's Statement of Purpose:

The "University Social" is a not-for-profit newsletter published monthly for
the specific purpose of raising funds to benefit educational advancement. 
Predominantly, all proceeds gained through advertising and donations will be
used to establish and maintain a scholarship fund for current college students
showing financial need.  We are committed to making education financially
accessible to anyone regardless of race, gender, religion, age, physical
and/or mental disability, and/or sexuality.

We are currently looking for articles to be submitted on various subjects of
interest.  If you would like to volunteer an article on a subject of your
choice, please send it to:

		University Social
		P. O. Box# 15744
		Philadelphia, PA  19103

		ATTN: Editing

or e-mail:	[email-masked]

All submisions are subject to approval.

Thank you.