Subject: rearing P. Cubensis

From: [email-masked] (Psilocin12)
Date: 18 Jun 1996 16:14:14 -0400

With the risk of sounding like a stoner and betraying my intellectual &
moderate in all things self. I was wondering if there is anyone here that
can direct me towards a relatively easy and succesful, small scale method
of P. Cubensis production?

Thank You in advance

Dude, You should have been here yesterday, it was double
overhead!-Psilocin12

---

From: Thomas O'Dell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 10:22:43 -0700

The most useful introduction to alll aspects of mushroom cultivation is
The mushroom cultivator by P. Stamets and J. Chilton, Agarikon press. I am
sure that Paul will sell you a copy, his email is [email-masked]
cheers!
[email-masked]
Dr. Thomas E. O'Dell, Ph.D.
Dept. of Botany, Box 355325
University of Washington
Seattle, WA, 98195-5325