Subject: **FAST CASH**

From: [email-masked] (POO1HUNT4U)
Date: 31 Mar 1995 15:56:16 -0500

PLEASE LISTEN BEFOR YOU START FLAMING ME AND GET IGNORED SEVERLY. I 
THOUGHT THESE THINGS WERE SCAMS ALSO BUT IN THE LAST WEEK I RECIEVED 
$50,000 IN THE MAIL FROM PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD. i DON'T KNOW ABOUT 
PYRAMID SCHEMES OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT BUT I DO KNOW I MADE $50,000 AND 
ALL I GAVE WAS 5. I WANT OTHER PEOPLE TO JOIN IN MY GOOD FORTUNE!!!
> 
>                                  
>
>
>        INSTRUCTIONS
> 
>Follow these instructions EXACTLY, and in 20 to 60 days you will have
>received over 50,000.00 dollars IN CASH. 
>
>[1]  Immediately mail $1.00 to the first 5 names listed below, starting 
>at number 1 through number 5.  SEND CASH ONLY. (Total investment: $5.00) 

>ENCLOSE A LETTER WITH A NOTE SAYING: "Please add my name to your 
>mailing list".  
>Include your name and mailing address. 
>
>**This is a legitimate service that you are requesting and you are 
>           ** paying $1.00 for this service.**
> 
>[2]  Remove the name that appears as number 1 on the list.  Move the
>other 9 names up one position (Number 2 becomes number 1, number 3
>becomes number 2, and so on).  Place your name, address, and zip
>code in the number 10 position.
> 
>[3]  With your name in the number 10 position, upload this ENTIRE file
>to 15 (Fifteen) different bulletin boards.  You may post it to the
>BBS's message base or to the file section.  Name it FASTCASH.TXT,
>and use the file description comments to draw attention to this
>file and its great potential for all of us.
> 
>[4]  Within 60 days you will receive over $50,000.00 in CASH.
>
>Keep a copy of this file for yourself so that you can use it again and
>again whenever you need money.  As soon as you mail out these letters
>you are automatically in the mail order business.  People will be
>sending YOU $1.00 to be placed on your mailing list.
>This list can then be rented to a broker that can be found in your
>local yellow pages listings for additional income on a regular basis.
>
>The list will become more valuable as it grows in size.
>
>This is a service.  **  IT IS PERFECTLY LEGAL  **
>If you have any doubts as to the legality of this service, please refer
>to Title 18,hSections 1302 and 1341 of the Postal Lottery Laws.
> 
>NOTE:  Make sure that you retain EVERY name and address sent to you,
>either on computer or hard copy, but do not discard the names and
>notes that people send to you.  This is PROOF that you are truly 
>providing
>a service, and should the I.R.S. or some other government agency
>question you, you can provide them with this proof!
>
> Remember, as each post is downloaded and the instructions carefully
>followed, five members will be reimbursed for thier participation as
>List Developer with $1.00 each.  Your name will move up the list
>geometrically so that when your name reaches the number 5 position you
>will be receiving thousands of dollars in cash.
> REMEMBER  -  THIS PROGRAM FAILS ONLY IF YOU ARE NOT HONEST  -  
> PLEASE!!PLEASE BE HONORABLE...IT DOES WORK!  THANK YOU.
>
>  

>1.  Corine Yonkers  5401 Avenue F                Austin, TX     78751
>2.  Scott Robert    14619 Kiwanis Dr.            Newbury, OH    44065
>3.  Marty LaJoy     2355 Murray Hill Rd. #440D   Cleveland, OH  44106
>4.  Jose Jimanez    2355 Murray Hill Rd. #440H   Cleveland, OH  44106
>5.  Charles Cross   502 OShaugnessy Hall        Virginia Tech     
>                                                 Blacksburg, VA  24060 
>6.  Haris Sarantis  5352 Appian Way              Long Beach, CA  90803
>7.  Robert Sustar   458 Grace Watson             Rochester, NY   14623
>8.  Sebastian Titus  725 Bayside, #4        Arcata,  CA 95521
>9.  Tim Milliken       197 'F' st .,Apt C        Arcata,  CA 95521
>10. Hesis Hunt          Ste. 193                    Trinidad,  CA  95570

The following letter was written by a participating member in this
program.
***********************************************************************
 To those with the COMMON sense to participate in this easy money
opportunity: 
About six months ago I received the enclosed post in letter form.  I
ignored it.  I received about five more of the same letter within the
next two week.  I ignored them also.  Of course, I was tempted to 
follow
through and dreamed of making thousands, but I was convinced it was 
just
another gimmick and could not possibly work.
  I was wrong!  About three weeks later I saw this same letter posted on
a local bulletin board in Montreal.  I liked the idea of giving it a 
try
with my computer.  I didn't expect much because I figured, if other
people were as skeptical as I, they would not be too quick to part with
$5.00.  But, I BUY LOTTERY TICKETS WEEKLY IN MY PROVINCE AND
HAVE NOTHING TOO SHOW FOR IT BUT TICKET STUBS!  This week I decided to
look at this as my weekly lottery purchase.  I addressed the envelopes 
and
mailed out $1.00 in each as directed. Two weeks went by and I didn't
receive anything in the mail.  The fourth week rolled around and I
couldn't believe what happened!  I can not say that I received
$50,000.00, but it was definitely well over $35,000.00!  For the first
time in 10 years I got out of debt.  It was great.  Of course, it did
not take me long to go through my earnings, so I am using this 
excellent
money making opportunity once again.  FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND GET
READY TO ENJOY!
  Please send a copy of this letter along with the enclosed letter so
together we can convince people who are skeptical that this really does
work!

       Good Luck,
       Charles Kust

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 95 17:42:11 PDT

In article <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]> writes:
> Path: news1.halcyon.com!nwnexus!news.sprintlink.net!howland.reston.ans.net!news.cac.psu.edu!news.pop.psu.edu!hudson.lm.com!newsfeed.pitt.edu!uunet!in1.uu.net!newstf01.news.aol.com!newsbf02.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
> From: [email-masked] (POO1HUNT4U)
> Newsgroups: bionet.mycology
> Subject: **FAST CASH**
> Date: 31 Mar 1995 15:56:16 -0500
> Organization: America Online, Inc. (1-800-827-6364)
> Lines: 130
> Sender: [email-masked]
> Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
> Reply-To: [email-masked] (POO1HUNT4U)
> NNTP-Posting-Host: newsbf02.mail.aol.com
> 
> 
> 
please eat me !!!!!!
��ࡱ���ࡱ�