Subject: Re: Candida albicans

From: [email-masked] ("Douglas Rhoads")
Date: 13 May 1995 06:14:18 -0700

> To:            [email-masked]
> From:          [email-masked] (joao8528)
> Subject:       Candida albicans
> Date:          12 May 1995 21:12:22 GMT

> Hi. My name is Joao Brandao and I'm very new to the net (I'm the one 
> who's been announcing the 3rd ECMM meeting).
> 
> Every time I open the newsgroups Mycology or Yeast Genetics I hope I will 
> find articles from fellow researchers discussing C. albicans trends.
> Unfortunatly nothing ever happens.
> 
> How can anyone create a C. albicans news group ? Judging my present 
> knowlege, I fear I may take quite a long time to be able to do it, if 
> possible, at all.
> 
> My Email adress is [email-masked]
> 
> Would anyone be kind enough to reply ?
> 
> Best regards, J. B.
> 
> 

Candida people are out there, some of us follow the mycology group, 
some the yeast news group.  I don't think we need `our own' 
discussion group because we do not operate independent of the other 
fields.  We might have a large enough group to have occasional posts 
but I rather enjoy the interactions with the other yeasters and molders.
//========================================================\\
||Doug Rhoads              || Dept. of Biological Sciences||
[email-masked] || 601 Science Engineering     ||
[email-masked] || University of Arkansas      ||
||501-575-3251             || Fayetteville, AR 72701      ||
==========================================================||
||     My Dogma Just Got Run Over by Someone's Karma      ||
\\========================================================//