Subject: Re: MushroomPeople Apology

From: [email-masked] (Antonino G. Vetrano)
Date: 15 Mar 1995 15:37:11 GMT

Dear Mr. Stamets:
	I am sure I saw an apology some weeks back but I am not 
sure if it was in FUNGUS Digest run by I believe R.Arnold at 
teleport.com.  It was entitled "OOPS".  I know I printed it out
but I won't be able to search for it till Monday.  If you know
of Mr. Arnold and his FUNGUS DIGEST you might get faster results
from him and his.  When I find the copy I will send it by
mail to you at FP.
	I also left a message with Mr. Arnold about this matter
so he might be getting back to you.
				Just trying to help...
					T.Vetrano
-- 
|-B^{>  oB^{>  dB^{>  *<B^{>  -\B^{?>  >B^{!>  P^{>  {B^{>  ;^{>
| A. G.  Vetrano,  [email-masked]  |  Specialization
|                                               |  is for Insects
|<}c8  <}^|  <}^O  <}^:  <O}c8<  <}^B\=  <}^%  <(}c8  <}^9|  <}^X