Subject: medical mycology

From: "Kerry Snow" <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Nov 1996 05:03:46 GMT

I heard recently that there is a new edition of J.Rippon's classic Medical
Mycology text.
I haven't been able to find the publisher through bookstores.
Anyone with information on this?

---

From: Tom Volk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 1996 07:52:50 -0600

Hi Kerry.

> Anyone with information on this?

Since I'm teaching medical mycology next spring semester, I've recently
spoken with John Rippon about this and the new edition will be out
within a year or so.  Someone else is aiding in the rewrite (sorry I
can't remember who.) 
---Tom
-- 
********************************************  (0)  ************
Tom Volk                                     (000)
Dept. of Biology & Microbiology             (00000)
3024 Cowley Hall                            (00000)
University of Wisconsin-La Crosse           (00000)
La Crosse, Wisconsin  54601                  (000)
[email-masked]                        | |
********************************************  | |  *************
http://www.wisc.edu/botany/fungi/volkmyco.html