Subject: New on WWW: The Microbial Underground

From: Mark Pallen <[email-masked]>
Date: 1 May 1995 12:39:35 GMT

Announcement of a new WWW site for Microbiology

THE MICROBIAL UNDERGROUND
http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/medbact/

This site is meant to be a resource for microbiologists everywhere. It
features an as yet incomplete hypertext course on medical bacteriology
and contains links to microbiological resources on the net (the virology
side is still a bit thin, I'm afraid), as well as molecular biological
WWW tools and sites. Please pop in, take a look around and email me with
your comments. The site is still incomplete (like all WWW sites?), but I
think it is now ready for public viewing. Send me the URLS of any links
you think I am missing.

Mark
********************************************************
Dr Mark Pallen, Senior Lecturer in Medical Microbiology,
St Bartholomew's Hospital Medical College, London, EC1A 7BE
currently PhD student in Dept of Biochemistry, Imperial College, London, 
SW7 2AY
email:[email-masked]  WWW: 
http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/medbact/mpallen.html
phone: day ++44(0)1715945254, eves ++44(0)1815057937, FAX 
++44(0)1715945255
********************************************************
"My country is the world and my religion is to do good..." 
Thomas Paine
********************************************************