Subject: Re: Fear....

From: [email-masked] (Stamets 1)
Date: 24 Aug 1994 13:37:06 -0400

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Lulabeau)
writes:

I think your paraonoia is over-rated. We advertise in 13 gardening
magazines -
Organic Gardening, Fine Gardening, Horticulture, Vegetarian Times,
Harrowsmith, 
Bon Appetit, National Gardening, etc.....99% of our customer base are
gourmet
mushroom enthusiasts. I am constantly surprised how the paranoia of some
people actually blatantly advertise their intentions whereas if people
stated that
their interest is in growing Oyster mushrooms do not draw dreaded
attention. Take it for what it's worth. Please send us your mailing
address and we will send
you a catalogue. If you have not seen my latest book, Growing Gourmet &
Medicinal Mushrooms, you might want to check it out. 

paul stamets/Fungi Perfecti  FAX: 206-426-9377  Internet: Stamets1aol.com.