Subject: Maitake

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 94 20:38:47 -0500

Does anyone know what name Grifola frondosa goes by in China. I am corresponding
with some growers there and they are not familiar with the common name maitake
which I believe is Japanese.
 
Thanks
Dave

---

From: [email-masked] (Bob, the Grand High Muckey-Muck)
Date: 3 Dec 1994 04:30:39 GMT

In <[email-masked]> [email-masked] writes:

> Does anyone know what name Grifola frondosa goes by in China.

I'll take my pictures of G. frondosa down to my friendly Chinese Greengrocer
and find out for you. 

Peace

Bob Mulroy, Successful and ruthless monoparent, Unemployed Chief Techie Weiner
9-A University Houses, Madison WI 53705. (608) 233-4672  Bob in '96!!!
--------------------------R. U. Hiring?-------------------------------------