Subject: PNW Schmok foray

From: [email-masked] (Richard Winder)
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 1994 21:42:38 GMT

The Vancouver Mycological Society and the South Vancouver Island Mycological
Society are inviting members of Pacific Northwest mycological societies,
or any other interested professional or amateur mycologists to their joint 
foray, to based in Fraser Canyon, with access to unlogged forest and 
outstanding collecting sites at a variety of altitudes.

Officially known as the Schmok foray, it will be held October 7-10, 1994, at 
Blue Lake Resort, Boston Bar, B.C. Canada. A lodge will be available
(bedding provided, rooms have 1 queen or 2 twin beds, extra cots available,
shared baths), or rustic cabins are available (bring own bedding, 2-8
persons on double beds/bunks, wood stove, fridge, cold water, central
washrooms, hot showers, laundry), and R.V. sites w/power & hookups available.

Deadline for registration:   This Friday

Cost includes:

Friday Oct. 7:  Dinner + accomodation
Sat.   Oct. 8:  Breakfast, bag lunch, dinner, accomod.
Sun.   Oct. 9:  "
Mon.   Oct. 10: Breakfast and bag lunch

Cost (per person):
Lodge: $135 Can./$115 US
Cabin: $120 Can./$102 US
RV   : $120 Can./$102 US

If you miss the Fri. meal, there is a $12Can/$10US refund

If you are interested in registering, DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-ADDRESS.  
Contact Hanna Nadel at 604-544-1386 or Paul Kroeger at 604-322-0074.

  RICHARD WINDER                    Title: Research Scientist
  Canadian Forest Service           Phone: (604) 363-0773
  Victoria, B.C.                    Internet: [email-masked]