Subject: EMBO workshop Filamentous Fungi

From: [email-masked] (John J Weiland)
Date: 15 Oct 1994 09:41:34 -0700

Can anyone relay information to me about the 1995 EMBO workshop on 
Filamentous Fungi (if it is in 1995)?  Where will it be and when?  What is 
the due date for abstracts and how much is registration?

THanks!

John Weiland			[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (G Turner)
Date: 21 Oct 1994 12:58:50 GMT

John J Weiland ([email-masked]) wrote:

: Can anyone relay information to me about the 1995 EMBO workshop on 
: Filamentous Fungi (if it is in 1995)?  Where will it be and when?  What is 
: the due date for abstracts and how much is registration?

: THanks!

: John Weiland			[email-masked]

John,
The next EMBO meeting will be in Munster in 1996, as far as 
I recall.  For further information, contact

[email-masked]

- Cees van den Hondel, who organized the last one

No information has yet been sent out on this.

All the best
Geoff Turner
[email-masked]