Subject: what fungi??

From: "Ralph D. Arnold" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 94 07:05:00 PST

Paul, 
Congraduations on joining Internet.
I have access to (unlimited) free hemlock woodchips.  What variety of
fungi might I be able to raise on these?
Thanks!
Ralph D. Arnold
P.O.Box 889
Oregon City, OR   97045
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Gus Trautweiler)
Date: 25 Aug 1994 19:28:25 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, "Ralph D. Arnold"

> fungi might I be able to raise on these?

Hemlock is poisonous, I'd research the literature before growing edibles.
-- 
Gus Trautweiler #######*     *##*             *##*     *##*
Intercollegiate Genetics  *  |  |  *       * |  |   *  |  |  *
Texas A&M University        *|  |  | *   *|  |  | *   *|  |  | 
College Station, TX 77840     * |  |   *  |  |  *       * |  |
[email-masked]           *##*     *##*             *##*