Subject: Puget Sound Wild Mushroom Show

From: [email-masked] (the Littlest Orc)
Date: 5 Oct 1994 08:01:19 -0700

Announcing the 31st Annual Puget Sound Mycological Society

	W I L D   M U S H R O O M   S H O W !!!

	Saturday October 22 (noon to 8 PM) and
	  Sunday October 23 (10 AM to 6 PM)

at the Center for Urban Horticulture, University of Washington,
	3501 41st Street NE, Seattle, Washington

There will be over 500 species of wild mushrooms identified and
on display, along with demonstrations about cooking, cultivation,
ecology, identification, poisonings, arts and crafts, microscopy,
and mushroom lore.  Fun for everybody, from mushroom maniacs to
anyone who's ever wondered about a toadstool!

Cost is $4 for general admission, $2 for students and seniors,
and free for children under 12.

For more information (or general info about the Puget Sound 
Mycological Society) send email to [email-masked].

--vicka corey					[email-masked]
       "more fun than a barrel of monkey wrenches!"

---

From: [email-masked] (Tumbug)
Date: 6 Nov 1994 23:43:08 -0500

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (the Littlest
Orc) writes:

its a great show. excellent examples of many NW mushrooms available to
inspect