Subject: Gourmet mushrooms in the south?

From: [email-masked] (Webdweller)
Date: 13 Nov 1994 14:50:28 -0500

Is there any organization or group which collects edible mushrooms in the
southern U.S.? I am interested as I am presently cultivating such exotics
as Shiitake and Golden Oysters (for personal consumption) and am
interested in edible strains which grow wild in the South. If you have any
ideas, info or comments please send them along.

---

From: [email-masked] (Bruno Pretto & Paula Vopni)
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 1994 07:19:44

>ideas, info or comments please send them along.

Mushroompeople is located in  Summertown TN  EMS: INTERNET MBX 
[email-masked]. They supply shiitake spawn, equipment books.

bruno

---

From: [email-masked] (NDPM)
Date: 16 Nov 1994 22:10:28 -0500

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
(Webdweller) writes:

"asking about goumet mushrooms in the south"

Oysters are common around Austin Texas in the Fall.
[email-masked]