Subject: Myconet

From: [email-masked] (Lionel Benhamou)
Date: 11 Oct 1994 23:52:04 GMT

I tried two times to join Myconet without success.
Am I the only one ?

A bientot.
[email-masked]
==========================================================================
 TechnoLink - FC Server - France    |  Renseignements :  [email-masked]
       (33-1) 49 83 86 49           |  Fax            :(33-1) 49 83 81 17
==========================================================================

---

From: [email-masked] (Nathan J. Wilson)
Date: 21 Oct 1994 19:30:42 GMT

Sergi Ferrer ([email-masked]) wrote:
: In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Lionel Benhamou) writes:
: >I tried two times to join Myconet without success.
: >Am I the only one ?

: Sure not! Time ago it's not working. I don't know why.

I know Blaise (one of the founders of Myconet) personally and haven't
been able to reach him over the phone for several months.  The message
on his answering machine has changed so I think he's still alive, but
I think Myconet is for all intensive purposes dead or at least waiting
for the rain to fall in California :-).

-Nathan

---

From: [email-masked] (Sergi Ferrer)
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 1994 12:29:01 GMT

>[email-masked]

Sure not! Time ago it's not working. I don't know why.

  Sergi Ferrer                             Departament de Microbiologia
  Phone:  +34 (6) 3864390                       Facultat de Biologia 
  Fax:    +34 (6) 3864372                      Universitat de Valencia
  E-mail: [email-masked]             E-46100 Burjassot-Valencia, SPAIN