Subject: request for contacts

From: [email-masked] (James White)
Date: 22 Oct 1994 11:43:52 -0700

I am in need of some assistance in identifying one or more mycologists 
located in the area of Mexico City, Mexico.  I am trying to arrange a 
collecting trip to obtain a member of the Clavicipitaceae that occurs in 
the mountains in that part of Mexico.  

Does anyone know of a mycologist in that area that may be willing to assist 
a little?  Perhaps someone at a mycological herbarium in one of the local 
universities.  I will be very appreciative for any suggestions.	

Jim White
Dept. of Biology
Auburn University at Montgomery
Montgomery, AL 36117

---

From: "Ralph D. Arnold" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 94 21:30:34 CST

On 22 Oct 1994 11:43:52 -0700, 

>Auburn University at Montgomery
MYCOLOGISTS ONLINE lists one person in Mexico with an email address.
Perhaps she will know someone in the area you want.  Below is a copy
of that entry:
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
LOPEZ-FRANCO, Rosamaria <[email-masked]>
Centro Desarrollo Biotech., Inst. Technologicy y de Estudios Superiores de
Monterrey -Sucrusal de Correos J. Monterrey, N. L., 64849, Mexico.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ralph D. Arnold  [email-masked]
P.O. Box 889, Oregon City, OR  97045
maintainer of "ON-LINE ACCESS" gopherspace -encouraging internet access  
gopher://gopher.teleport.com/11/users/rarnold