Subject: Re: Morel Seeding of Forest by Fungi Perfecti

From: [email-masked] (MARGARET FRANCES DISBURY)
Date: 26 Sep 1994 14:21:19 +0100

In article <[email-masked]>,  <[email-masked]> wrote:
>Rumor has it that the seeding project for the morel spawn by Fungi Perfecti
 ^^^^^
>is being funded by CNN and that CNN will be filming the project. This
>information was absent in the postings and the request for help by Fungi
>Perfecti. What this amounts to is a free commercial for Fungi Perfecti.
>Just so that you are all informed and know the true nature of the project.
                                                ^^^^^^^^^^^

Methinks I spot some semantic inaccuracy here, folks.  Yon 
anonymous poster is either intellectually or generosity-wise
challenged.

Fran (who puts her name to stuff she posts)

>
>
>-------------------------------------------------------------------------
>To find out more about the anon service, send mail to [email-masked].
>Due to the double-blind, any mail replies to this message will be anonymized,
>and an anonymous id will be allocated automatically. You have been warned.
>Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to [email-masked].

-- 
___________________________________________________________________
Fran Disbury     JANET: [email-masked]    Internet: [email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------