Subject: Re: solid substrate fermentation

From: [email-masked] (Anne.Steiger)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 1994 09:43:33 GMT

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] writes:
>From: [email-masked]
>Subject: solid substrate fermentation
>Date: 22 Sep 1994 13:56:02 GMT

>Is anybody out there in Mycoland working on or have experience with solid
>substrate fermentation? Particularly on a large scale or scaling up from
>the lab to production.

>If yes, please respond: [email-masked]

>Thanks, Dirk

>-------------------------

>Butte, Montana: mile high, mile deep, two miles wide, pH=2.3
Hello Dirk

We are working in Pietermaritzburg on solid state fermentation of 
Trichoderma production as a biocontrol agent.  My Honours work is looking at 
Quality Control for large scale production.

I would be most interested to hear further from you.

Thanks, Anne