Subject: Re: Fungus tea

From: [email-masked] (Richard Winder)
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 1994 16:20:23 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, 
[email-masked] (Richard Weiss) writes:
>It would benefit all subscribers to [email-masked] if responses to 
>individual inquiries were addressed to the individual making the inquiry 
>rather than sent out on the net.  This may take a bit of effort since you 
>will have to address the message to the individual rather than simply reply 
>to messages on the internet.  This will lessen the clutter on the network.
>
>Dick Weiss

Clutter?  I was rather enjoying the discussion...		-RSW

  RICHARD WINDER                    Title: Research Scientist
  Canadian Forest Service           Phone: (604) 363-0773
  Victoria, B.C.                    Internet: [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (robert wood)
Date: 12 Sep 1994 07:53:52 -0600

>  Victoria, B.C.                    Internet: [email-masked]

I Agree!! One will never be able to learn of information available if one 
does not know it exists...