Subject: Mycorrhiza project

From: [email-masked] (Francis A Williamson)
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 1994 05:57:53 +0000

I have just acquired 20 acres of land situated at an elevation of
280 metres to the NE of the Grampian mountains.  I intend to plant
native trees.  I would like to use the opportunity to carry out some
research at the same time.  My own expertise is in viability determination
of mycorrhizas using fluorescence microscopy.  What are the most pressing
environmental/ecological/agroforestry problems that I might usefully 
address?

I would be most grateful for any suggestions of projects, offers of
collaboration, and - the tricky bit - suggestions (or offers?) of sources
of funding (senior post-doctoral fellowship level).
-- 
Francis A Williamson
Lesmurdie House
Lower Cabrach
Huntly AB54 4EU
Scotland, UK

Tel/Fax +(44) 466 702236
email: [email-masked]