Subject: Fungi wanted

From: [email-masked] (Michael Wood)
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 1994 16:01:20 GMT

I am posting the following announcement for a friend of a friend. Please 
do NOT respond to me.

************************************************************************
Vector Laboratories, a biotech company in Burlingame, CA would like to
obtain fruiting bodies of Aleuria aurantia, commonly known as orange peel
fungus and Laccaria amethysteo-occidentalis. The latter, also known as
Laccaria amethystina, is common on the West Coast of the US during the
winter months under pine. These two fungi are a source of proteins used
in biological research. Vector will pay about $20 per pound for fresh or
fresh frozen material and will reimburse for shipping. Contact James
Whitehead at (415) 697-3600, FAX (415) 697-0339.
************************************************************************

-- 
  |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
  |            Michael Wood             |       [email-masked]         |
  |       Paradigm Micro Systems        |       San Leandro, CA USA         |
  |_____________________________________|___________________________________|