Subject: Q: A query for PHycologists (algae-folks)

From: Dann Sklarew <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 1994 16:37:14 -0500

Earlier references to mycologists (fungi researchers) aside, my 
question to *phycologists* on-line is:

> Do you know if there's been any research into a potential latitudinal
> stratification for diatom vs. cyanobacterial dominance in lacustrine,
> estuarine, or marine waters, regionally or globally? 

Please reply via email (or medium other than newsgroups)...

						Thanks, 
						- Dann
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Dann Sklarew					Department of Biology
Chesapeake BIOS Project				George Mason University
[email-masked]				Fairfax, VA 22030-4444
T: (703) 993-1043				F: (703) 993-1046
.......................................................................
Chesapeake BIOS html is gopher://gopher.gmu.edu/11/gophers/biology/bios
Access via gopher: gopher.gmu.edu, port 70; menus: gophers/biology/bios
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~