Subject: RE: FGSC up and running

From: [email-masked] ("David Brayford ", IMI)
Date: 8 Feb 1996 00:43:55 -0800

Kevin
Could you please post the address where we can find this info?  Thanks.
DaveB

 ----------
From: BIOSCI-REQUEST
To: mycology
Subject: FGSC up and running
Date: 07 February 1996 4:34

I have just finished fixing the FGSC methods area.  Seems I somehow
lost a " which rendered the listing of methods in the FGN
meaningless.  It works and now there is a succinct listing of
a variety of techniques which have been published in the FGN.
Visit and you will find techniques for nucleic acid extraction,
transformation, and PCR, plus descriptions of a variety of
cloning vectors and tools for filamentous fungi.
Also at the FGSC methods area are recipes for growing Aspergillus and
Neurospora. -dont have any recipes for  Nihilcleista flavioides tho.

If you are already familiar with the FGSC web site, please check your
address, I am about to do a major update.

Thanks,

Kevin McCluskey