Subject: MYCOLOGY/bionet.mycology is operational

From: [email-masked] (Alan Bleasby)
Date: 2 Sep 93 08:31:16 GMT

The mycology/bionet.mycology newsgroup  has  passed our tests and   is
operational at both daresbury.ac.uk and net.bio.net.   If you have any
correspondence  ABOUT SUBSCRIPTIONS, please address  it  to one of the
following addresses depending upon your location:

Address                              Location
-------                              --------
[email-masked]               Europe, Africa, and Central Asia
[email-masked]                   Americas and the Pacific Rim

USENET users can post directly to bionet.mycology at your local
site.  Please be sure to set your article distribution to either
"world" or "bionet" if the latter option is available.  E-mail users
can post messages (EXCEPT SUBSCRIPTION REQUESTS!!!) to one of the
following addresses:

Address                              Location
-------                              --------
[email-masked]             Europe, Africa, and Central Asia
[email-masked]                 Americas and the Pacific Rim

Messages posted by mail show up in USENET news and vice versa.

Rgds

Alan Bleasby
BIOSCI
SERC Daresbury Laboratory
Warrington WA4 4AD
UK

[email-masked]