Subject: (none)

From: [email-masked] (Luis M. Corrochano)
Date: 18 Sep 93 02:12:26 GMT

Hello all:  We have found a very short (31 bp) repetitive sequence in the
genome of Phycomyces and I'm not sure of how unique this is among fungi. 
To assess this, we will appreciate receiving any infomation about
repetitive DNA in fungi that you might consider relevant (sequence, size,
number per genome) as well as references that might help us (yes...I'm also
trying Medline and GenBank but, you know, we have this brand new mycology
network so I decided to give it a try). 
Thanks for the time that you have dedicated to read this lines.
My address (just in case it doesn't come out clearly) is:
[email-masked]
-------------------------
Luis M. Corrochano
Department of Biological Sciences
Stanford University
Stanford, CA 94305-5020

phone (415) 723-3165
fax   (415) 723-6132
e-mail [email-masked]