Subject: subscription

From: [email-masked] (Glen Newton (CCM))
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1993 21:55:26 GMT

am posting this for a friend who has mail access but not News
access. 

please add [email-masked] to the bionet mycology newsgroup

[email-masked]
-- 
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
	glen newton  EMR Canada, Ottawa
	[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (David Kristofferson)
Date: 28 Sep 93 01:52:51 GMT

>[email-masked]

This has been taken care, but PLEASE everyone, be sure to send
subscription requests to one of the following two addresses and not to
the newsgroup posting address.  There is no guarantee that we will
catch every one of these posted requests.

Subscription Address                 Location
--------------------                 --------
[email-masked]               Europe, Africa, and Central Asia
[email-masked]                   Americas and the Pacific Rim

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager

				[email-masked]