Subject: Luciferase reporter system

From: [email-masked] (Robert Brambl)
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1993 23:41:59 GMT

PREVIOUS POST FROM: Peter J. Punt
  
For the analysis of promoters from not-efficiently transcribed
fungal genes we are considering the use of the firefly luciferase
reporter. We would be very pleased to obtain information of anyone
who ever gave this a try. Both good and bad experiences would be
appreciated. Also available luc-expression vectors for fungi would be
welcome.
Please send you messages to the newsgroup or directly to the
following E-mail address

[email-masked]

Peter J. Punt, MBL/TNO, 2280 HV Rijswijk, The Netherlands

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

FOLLOW UP FROM:  Robert Brambl

For bad experiences contact Van Gooch at [email-masked].  He can  
also direct you to one or two other labs for whom this reporter has not  
worked.