Subject: MYCONET FAQ

From: [email-masked]
Date: 21 Jan 1994 07:52:19 -0000

There is a FAQ available for Myconet which can be received by sending a
messaget to   [email-masked]

In the body of the message you need to write:

                   get myconet.faq

We also have created a new mailing list called IDEALIST to capture your
ideal ideas about what online mycology is and should be about.
This is a discussion where anything mycological is fair game and where
we hope EVERYONE will participate. We've noted an inordinate amount
of lurkers around mycological topics and we'd like to draw them out!

To subscribe send  a message to [email-masked]

To send a message to the list send it to [email-masked]
                                               
                          Salud,

                          Christian                  

P.S.

We are finally starting to get some European interest in Myconet and already
have some subscribers from Japan and New Zealand.

---

From: [email-masked] (Christian Smith)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 1994 17:08:21 GMT

[email-masked] wrote:

I forgot to add a CRITICAL piece of info here.  When subscribing to
the list be sure to include the word "join" in the message body.

For example: "I would like to join the idealist"

                      Christian