Subject: Chicken litter and Nematology

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 94 18:39:12 EST

Hello, I'm using Bill's account because I can not access NNR so please
send your responses to [email-masked].  I am interested in literature
regarding the microbial contents/ecology of chicken litter. I am also
looking for literature related to control of root-knot specifically
Meloidgyne incognita, with chicken litter.  If your able to send any
information I would be very appreciative.
   Thank you, Claudia

---

From: [email-masked] (Larry London)
Date: 10 Jan 1994 18:21:11 GMT

>From [email-masked] Mon Jan 10 13:12:09 1994
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 1994 10:25:38 -0600 (CST)
From: "James L. Novak" <[email-masked]>
To: Larry London <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: your mail

Hello Claudia, 

Do you know Sacit Bilgili or John Blake here at Auburn?  I have no idea 
if they can help but it's worth a shot.  Here's their Internet 
addresses.  I would suggest dropping them your message:

[email-masked]
[email-masked]

Regards, Jim Novak, Ag. Economist