Subject: Forwarded message from Cheryl Grant

From: [email-masked] (Robert Brambl)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1993 17:50:59 GMT

Vacant Position

Department of Genetics
University of Melbourne
Parkville, Vic.  3052  Australia

Research Assistant

Applications are invited for the above position.  You should have a
degree in genetics, biochemistry or microbiology or related field. 
Experience with recombinant DNA techniques and/or protein chemistry
would be an advantage.  You would conduct studies into gene
regulation in fungi.  The position is available until 31 December
1994 in the first instance, and may be renewable for a further
period.

Salary:   $28,700 -  $38,950  (Research Assistant Grade 2)

Further information:   Professor Michael J. Hynes  (61 3) 344 6246, 
FAX (61 3) 344 5139

Applications close:   1 December 1993

Applications should be sent, quoting three referees (including
facsimile numbers) to The Director, Personnel Services, The
University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria  3052.