Subject: Looking for Ph.D. oportunities

From: [email-masked] (JASON K. DOBRANIC)
Date: 8 Feb 94 22:18:48 GMT

Hi, 
	I am a graduate student at the University of New Brunswick, Canada, 
finishing up my M.Sc. in Mycology and am trying to find oportunities for 
further research at the doctoral level. My thesis concerns endophytic fungi 
from eastern larch (a deciduous conifer) looking at the metabolically active 
secondary products that are made. This includes bioassays and such studies. 
I would love to continue research in aspects of endophyte biology but am not 
limiting myself to that topic. Mycology has so many interesting areas of 
research that I would enjoy. 

	If you are looking for candidates or know of any oportunities that I 
should be aware of please send an e-mail. I am willing to study in any 
country.  

Jason Dobranic 
Biology Dept.
University of New Brunswick
P.O. Box 5050
Saint John, N.B.
Canada, E2L 4L5