Subject: FGN - Call for contributions (41); Correction (39)

From: [email-masked] (Craig Wilson)
Date: 7 Dec 93 18:00:44 GMT

FUNGAL GENETICS NEWSLETTER 41 (1994)
 CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS

FGN #41 will be published in the summer of 1994,
and contributions will be accepted until March 1, 1994.
The Newsletter is a suitable place for short research notes,
linkage data, information concerning new mutants,
announcements of meetings, or of positions available et cetera.
It is a policy not to accept an abstract or shorter version of a
full-length paper which will be published soon in a regular journal.
However, a more extensive description of techniques or mutants
used in a regular paper would be appropriate for FGN.  A set of
instructions for contributors can be found on page 5 of FGN 40.

Contributions should be sent to:  Dr. Peter J. Russell, FGN Editor,
Department of Biology, Reed College, Portland, Oregon 97202, USA.
E-mail to [email-masked]

CORRECTION TO FGN 39, 1992

The following correction to an article in FGN 39 was omitted
from the appropriate section of FGN 40:
In the article by Haedo, Mautino and Rosa (pg 23)
the last sentence of the first paragraph should read
"Table I shows that the analyzed region on chromosome I is
largely NON-Oak Ridge both in multicent-2 and, as expected,
the Mauriceville-1c genome."