Subject: Plant Physiology Position (fwd)

From: "William A. Powell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Feb 1994 17:15:50 -0000

ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
 			 PLANT PHYSIOLOGY

The SUNY College of Environmental Science & Forestry is seeking a Plant 
Physiologist at the assistant professor level in an academic year,
tenure-track position.  Candidates must have a PhD in higher plant physiology.
Broad training and research interests in physiology of vascular plants,
plant-microbe interactions, or ecological plant physiology is preferred.
Postdoctoral experience and knowledge of molecular biology desirable.
The successful candidate is to participate in instruction at both the
undergraduate and graduate levels, to develop an extramurally funded
research program, to interact with plant pathologists, ecologists,
microbiologists, and molecular biologists, and to participate in the
College's service activities.  Please submitt CV, transcripts, teaching
and research goals, and have three letters of reference sent directly to: 

	Dr. Herb Tepper
	Chair, Search Committee
	SUNY, College of Environmental Science & Forestry
	One Forestry Drive
	Syracuse, NY 13210-2788

Applications will be accepted until March 25, 1994.  Women and minorities 
are encouraged to apply.  An Equal Opportunity Employer.