Subject: Mushroom prices

From: [email-masked] (Cory M Wisnia)
Date: 11 Jan 1994 09:30:13 -0800

My name is Stuart Hayter. I am in eighth grade and attend Mendocino 
Middle school. I am currently doing a science project about the market 
for north coast mushrooms and the demand for them.I know that Chantrelles 
usually sell for about 2.50 to 6.00$ a pound.I would like to know the 
average price given for Chantelles,  such as Yellow Feet,  Hedghogs, 
Matsutakis, Gambones (Boletus Edulis) and Cocolees. I'm using the slang 
names of these mushrooms because I am not familiar with some of their 
scientific names. If you could tell me which slang or common names go 
with the scientific names it would help a lot with getting pictures from 
books,  which I would like to put into  my report.  I would be very happy 
if you could send me this inf. You can send it to me by Cory Wisnia 
e-mail to [email-masked]

PS:  I am mostly interested in Northern California,  but would also be 
interested in the prices in other areas to compare. --
___________________________________________                            
||   >>>/\__/\>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<      ||
||     / \|/  \  CORY  WISNIA             ||                                  
||     |(O)(O) | [email-masked] ||         
||     \  ×   /  MENDOCINO   CA           ||
||___>>|||---|||>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<______||