Subject: Agaricus Bisporus

From: "L.J.L.D. Van Griensven" <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Jan 1994 14:47:34 -0000

Hi

Would anyone form the mycological community be willing to send some  
Agaricus Bisporus samples to us ?

Please send me an e-mail if you are in the position to perform such  
task.

Leo van Griensven
Holland.

---

From: [email-masked] (Ed Cottrill)
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 1994 05:19:35 GMT

>Please send me an e-mail if you are in the position to perform such  

    Surely the only community one has to be part of to get Agaricus
Bisporus is the community of grocery shoppers.  Aren't these always in
the shops here?  Is another species more common in the stores wherever
you are?

---

From: [email-masked] (Lee Snider)
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 1994 07:49:43 GMT

:     Surely the only community one has to be part of to get Agaricus
: Bisporus is the community of grocery shoppers.  Aren't these always in
: the shops here?  Is another species more common in the stores wherever
: you are?

I was under the assumption that Agaricus Brunescens was the common 
grocery store mushroom. I could be wrong (I'm not sure I even spelled
it right). 

Lee Snider