Subject: Novozyme
From: [email-masked] (Buxton Frank)
Date: 27 Apr 1994 13:21:04 +0100
Newsgroups: bionet.mycology

FROM:	Dr. Frank Buxton
	CIBA GEIGY AG, K681 307
	CH4002, Basel, Switzerland
	Tel: 	(Switzerland) 61 696 16 61
	FAX: 	(Switzerland) 61 696 93 01
	email	[email-masked]

TO: 	Geoff Turner
	email: [email-masked]

DATE:  27 April 1994 	

Dear Geoff

Thanks for your message.

Interspex appears to be the cheapest source I have found although 
they charge me US$44/gm whether this reflects a change in price or 
this is the price they charge to nonUS and nonAustralian customers 
is a matter for conjecture.

Some people have also recommended Glucanex available from Novo, 
Neumatt, CH-4243, Dittingen, Switzerland, Tel: (Switzerland) 
61 765 61 11 at SwFr100 for 50g but I have not tried it yet so I 
cannot comment on how good it is. It may also be available from 
Novo in the states too.

Thanks very much

       Dr. Frank Buxton.