Subject: ANNOUNCE: Sumeria
From: [email-masked] (David Major)
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 1994 05:37:54 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.society.anarchy,alt.support.cancer,alt.support.diet,bionet.general,bionet.immunology,bionet.molbio.bio-matrix,bionet.molbio.hiv,bionet.molbio.yeast,bionet.virology,bit.listserv.history,misc.writing,rec.arts.int-fiction,sci.bio.technology,sci.chem,sci.med,sci.med.aids,sci.misc,sci.research,bionet.cellbiol,bionet.mycology,alt.motherjones

SUMERIA

Alternative files on science, technology, health and medicine, and 
anything alse that seems like a good idea at the time. There's a small 
selection of political/historical stuff, but that stuff gets really 
boring, so I'll probably phase it out in time.

Feedback and contributions are welcome.

* FTP
  The files are available via anon ftp from:

         werple.apana.org.au:/sumeria

* WWW
  The same files can be got via the web:
  
        http://werple.apana.org.au/sumeria/sumeria.html

* MAILING LIST
  The sumeria-announce mailing list is a low-volume affair that is used 
  only to inform people about new additions to any of the file 
  sections. You can expect about one post a month.

  Subscribe to the mailing list by sending a message to:

          [email-masked] 

  with the word "subscribe" (with no quotes) in the body.

-david
___________________________________________________________________________
s u m e r i a   >>>>>>>  ftp: werple.apana.org.au:/sumeria
                >>>>>>>  http://werple.apana.org.au/sumeria/sumeria.html

alternative new and old science, technology, biology, medicine, stuff
---------------------------------------------------------------------------