Subject: Scottish Microbiology Club
From: [email-masked] (b.morris)
Date: 28 Jul 1994 11:14:43 GMT
Newsgroups: bionet.mycology

--
The Scottish Microbiology Club is hosting a two day postgraduate symposium at
Marischal College, Aberdeen University on the 22/23rd September. If you would
like to attend please apply to Dr C. McGovern-Traa or Dr B. M. Morris at the
Dept. of Molecular and Cell Biology, Marischal College, University of 
Aberdeen, AB9 1AS, Scotland before 31 July. Oral and Poster presentations 
are requested from postgraduate students and staff  from Scottish 
Universities and other Research Organizations.  For further information phone
(0224) 273178 or E-mail the address below.
==========================================================================
		      
Dept. Mol. & Cell Biology	      
Marischal College		                  JANET
University of Aberdeen                      [email-masked]
Aberdeen	          	      
Scotland 			                  BITNET
AB9 1AS				            [email-masked]