Subject: searching anything about mushrooms
From: [email-masked] (Riccardo Sabbatini)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 1994 22:03:36 GMT
Newsgroups: bionet.mycology

I'm searching anything on the net concerning mushrooms (PC programs,

mailing lists, interesting FTP sites, FAQ, ....).

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Riccardo
--
                                   ,,,
                                  (o o)
                                   (_)
/--------------------------------oOO OOo-----------------------------------\
| Riccardo Sabbatini     E-mail: [email-masked]                  |
| Student of Computer Science - Cesena (FO) - University of Bologna ITALY  |
| LISTPROC Manager of [email-masked]                                |
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| "Errare e' umano, ma per incasinare davvero tutto ci vuole un computer." |
|                                Murphy                                    |
\--------------------------------------------------------------------------/