Subject: HELP: fungi on dung

From: Marco Floriani <[email-masked]>
Date: 8 Jun 1995 08:30:04 GMT

The C.S.M. (Centro Studi Micologici) of the Bresadola Mycological
Association (Italy) is preparing a book about fungi growing on dung. It will
include full description and colour photographs of a lot of species, plus a
very
rich literary research. Unfortunately, there is an obstacle to the publication
of this work, which should appear within the next two months: despite long
researches all over Europe, nobody has been able to send to the authors the
original diagnosis of the well-known Pilobolus kleinii. If somebody can help
us,
we will be extremely grateful to him/her. Here is the basionymum of the fungus:

	Pilobolus kleinii P.H. Van Tieghem 1876
	Ann. Sci. Nat. 6: 4, pag 337

Please E-mail me soon if you can help us some way.

			Thank you all anticipately.

________________________________________________________________________________
Marco Floriani
Via Vigolana, 8
38057 Pergine Valsugana (TN)
Tel    : 0461/510450 
E-mail : [email-masked]
________________________________________________________________________________

---

From: [email-masked] ("David Brayford ", IMI)
Date: 8 Jun 1995 08:32:26 -0700

To: Marco Floriani

We have this information available.  Please email me your FAX number and 
I'll get the diagnosis sent to you.  (Your email address bounced back).
Dave Brayford, IMI
[email-masked]

 ----------
From: BIOSCI-REQUEST
To: mycology
Subject: HELP: fungi on dung
Date: 08 June 1995 8:30

The C.S.M. (Centro Studi Micologici) of the Bresadola Mycological
Association (Italy) is preparing a book about fungi growing on dung. It will
include full description and colour photographs of a lot of species, plus a
very
rich literary research. Unfortunately, there is an obstacle to the 
publication
of this work, which should appear within the next two months: despite long
researches all over Europe, nobody has been able to send to the authors the
original diagnosis of the well-known Pilobolus kleinii. If somebody can help
us,
we will be extremely grateful to him/her. Here is the basionymum of the
fungus:

____________________________________________________________________________  
___
__
Marco Floriani
Via Vigolana, 8
38057 Pergine Valsugana (TN)
Tel    : 0461/510450
E-mail : [email-masked]
____________________________________________________________________________  
___
__