Subject: Email course "Connect with Nature"

From: [email-masked] (Frank F Kroger)
Date: 7 Jan 1995 23:20:33 GMT

Michael J Cohen, Ed.D, will again be teaching the free email course:

"How To Let Earth Teach: Nature Activities for Wellness, Spirit and Deeper
Learning." 

This award winning nature connecting training course is designed for
people in the fields of education, mental health, and
environmental/outdoor studies and for anyone wanting to reconnect with
nature.  The course fulfills each participant's need to responsibly green
their critical thinking and relationships. 

Discover how our excessive separation from nature stresses our sentient
inner nature and causes our most challenging problems.  Learn to reverse
this destructive process.  Master thoughtful nature reconnecting
activities that dissolve stress by satisfying our deepest natural loves,
wants and spirit. This course teaches hands-on education, counseling and
mental health skills that tap the "higher power" wisdom of nature's
creation process.  It lets nature nurture self-esteem, wellness and
responsibility as well as warm interpersonal relationships through email
and telephone contacts.  Start this refreshing 6-12 week , 3-5 credit
course anytime. 

"Project Nature Connect" is sponsored by the University of Global
Education, a non-profit United Nations non-governmental organization. 

" At every level this profound mental and environmental health program
builds personal and global sanity." Kurt Davies, Counselor, Vancouver, WA

"It fulfills our economic needs, deeper ideals and spirit... This project
deserves the attention of every person who seeks to reverse our troubles.
 Dr. Robert Muller, Chancellor, University for Peace, United Nations

"Presents an accessible, simple, enjoyable and extremely powerful way that
love for all life may heal the deep wounds that we suffer."  Elisabeth
Ryland

Michael J. Cohen, Ed.D.  <[email-masked].>
Box 4112, Roche Harbor WA 98250  USA (206) 378-6313

Posted by [email-masked]