Subject: Lakes List Server

From: [email-masked] (AAI 1)
Date: 29 Jan 1995 11:18:34 -0500

I had always hoped to start a list service for limnologists but my
colleagues
at NALMS beat me to it. James Vinnie, Technical Transfer Committee for
(NALMS
North American Lake Management Society) and Bob Carlson (renowned for
Carlson's
trophic state index) have established an internet list service called
Lakes-L
(Lakes List).

To subscribe, send an e-mail message to: [email-masked]
with the message SUBSCRIBE LAKES-L

Michael R. Martin, Executive Director                              tel:
518 327.6214
Adirondack Aquatic Institute                                            
fax: 518 327-6331
P.O. Box 244, Paul Smiths, NY  12970               [email-masked]

to understand. preserve and protect the aquatic resources of the
Adirondacks through research and education