Subject: This is a Add about Livestock Exchange network.

From: [email-masked] (Michael Deig)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 1995 17:02:03 GMT

Hello,
  I run a Bulletin Board System and I would like to tell you about a new
network that we started. I hope that this is OK to post here. If it is
not please let me know nicely and I will not post it again here. I try
hard to stay in the guild lines.

  Bufkin Ridge Ranch has Started and running a new network called
Livestock Exchange Network. We started this network because a lot
of people are getting in to the business of raising exotic animals.
And we wanted to start a support network for them. So they could
share information with other people from around the country.
 We have two different bulletin boards that have started carrying
the network now and we hope to get more soon.
 They are..

  Bufkin Ridge Ranch - (812)838-9053   main hub
  Adamscom Online    - (908)572-7490
  ATTENTION to Details (909)681-6221

 Here is the list of conferences that we have setup on the network.

 Livestock Exchange E-Mail
 Horse Talk
 Alpacas Talk
 Cattle Talk
 Hog Talk
 Llamas
 Ostrich Talk
 Sheep talk
 Supplies/feed/hay
 Sells and Events

   You can join in the network by calling Bufkin Ridge Ranch at
(812)838-9053 or one of the other Bulletin boards that are listed above.
 We just started out so the we need people to join and help us grow.
Please if you use a BBS that is a local call for you please tell them
about this network and try to get them to carry the network on their
board. If not you will always be welcome on my BBS.
   If we do not have a conference for the type of animal that you
raise let us know so we can add it to the network.

 Thanks
     Michael Deig - Sysop of Bufkin Ridge Ranch
                             (812)838-9053
                  A Family BBS that loves horses.

    [email-masked]