Subject: Re: Plant Tissue Culture Listserv

From: "Mark Galatowitsch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 1994 04:27:59 GMT

I would like to announce a new Internet discussion list that went online 
Nov. 1 1994.  The listserv PLANT_TC is an international forum for 
discussing scientific, educational, organizational and other aspects 
related to PLANT TISSUE CULTURE (physiology, pathology, micropropagation,
secondary products, transformation, developmental biology, etc).  This is a 
forum in which people can ask questions of the group and get responses 
(e.g. "Does anyone know of any technique to prevent precipatation in MS 
liquid media?").  Additionally, announcements or suggestions for upcoming 
meetings can be placed on the system.

To subscribe send mail to: [email-masked].                   
                    (make sure it's vm1 (one) not l (the letter))

Don't put any text in the subject area.  Your message sould just be:
                    
                        sub plant-tc YOUR NAME

That's it.  No need to add an e-mail address as the listserv picks that up 
automatically.  You should then get notification that you have subscribed 
and information from the U of MN listserv postmaster on how to send
messages to the PLANT-TC list for distribution to all its' members.  Please 
feel free to forward this message to any of your interested colleagues.
 
Mark Galatowitsch, PLANT-TC list coordinator