Subject: Gardening Bulletin Boards????

From: [email-masked] (Mike Ivanovich)
Date: 6 Apr 1995 22:15:40 GMT

I recently started a bulletin board on gardening at the laboratory where I
work.  I would like to tap into other bulletin boards around the country
that focus on the following topics:

	1.  Flower gardens
	2.  Vegetable gardens
	3.  Low-input sustainable agriculture
	4.  Seeds and seed sources
	5.  Orchards and nut/fruit trees

FYI, the bulletin board here is getting a good turn out (for a DOE national
lab), and I have posted this address for those who seek a larger scope. 
I've been reading this board for a few days and must say that it's been
informative and interesting.

Thank you for your support.  Good luck and health to you all.

Michael Ivanovich
_____________________________
The opinions and views expressed here are not those of DOE, PNL, or
Battelle Memorial Institute. Yet.