Subject: Mission Statement - Full Circle Organic Farm

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 1996 10:58:22 -0400

Hi folks,

Here is the mission statement for our farm, located outside Auburn, CA., and
the CSA.

Full Circle Organic Farm exists to grow a diverse selection of produce
organically and in harmony with the whole farm ecosystem while providing
economic support for the farming partners; to make that produce available to
a cross-section of consumers through our CSA program and Farmers' Markets;
and, to support the family farming community through sharing information,
resources, and educational programs.

Full Circle Organic Farm's Community Supported Agriculture program exists to
attract shareholders from a broad socio-economic cross-section of local
consumers who will provide economic, social and moral support to the farming
partners; to provide those shareholders a diverse selection of organically
grown produce from our farm in enough quantity to meet their weekly
requirement of 5-6 servings per day of fresh fruits and vegetables; and to
provide educational opportunities for shareholders and other consumers to
learn about regional, seasonal eating and food production and the place of
sustainable farming in the local community.

Yes, we're verbose.  If words were food, the reason for our Rubenesque
appearance would be obvious.

Happy Harvest,

Marcie