Subject: BIODYNAMICS Needs Your Help!!!

From: Biodynamics Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 11:03:33 -0500

Thanks for reading this message! :-)

For a forth coming issue of BIODYNAMICS (the magazine of the Biodynamic
Farming and Gardening Association of America), I need samples of your
intern/apprentice recruitment brochures/flyers/ads. If you are willing to
share (and why not? It should turn into good free advertising? :-) Emailed,
URL'd, or hardcopy appreciated. (NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE!!)

As you are probably aware, if you are involved in a CSA using sutainable
organic practices, BIODYNAMICS is interested in running your 'help wanted'
ads for free, both in BIODYNAMICS magazine and on the WWW site.

Another request:

I'm looking for comments/opinions or YOUR REVIEW of the recent CSA
conference at Kimberton. (I need these shortly!!!)

If there is any way I can help you, please let me know.

Yours,

Allan Balliett
moderator, bd-l
managing editor, BIODYNAMICS: Farming for the 21st Century

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
To Post to the Bio-Dynamics Mailing list: [email-masked]
To Subscribe: [email-masked] SUBJECT=SUBSCRIBE BD-L
To Cancel Your Subscription: [email-masked] SUBJECT=UNSUBSCRIBE BD-L

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Subscribe to BIODYNAMICS: Farming for the 21st Century
    the Bi-Monthly Magazine about Developments in the Art and Science of
Biodynamics
    and the Bi-Monthly magazine of the Biodynamic Farming and Gardening
Association of America.
    Alan York, editor.

6 issues a year for $35
	includes membership in the BD Association
	-AND-
	10% Discount off from books from the BDFGAA Resource Catalog*
	10% Discount off on Biodynamic Compost Starter (Pfeiffer Foundation)
	10% Discount off from Ferarri Tractor purchases*
	10% Discount off from SEEDS of CHANGE purchases*
	10% Discount off from Woods End Soil Testing*
	        Other Discounts are in the works!!!
                        *restrictions may apply!!

Subscribe through: The Biodynamic Farming and Gardening Association of America
		POB 550, Kimberton, PA 19442 USA
		1-800-516-7797
		VISA/AMEX/MasterCard accepted

(International Subscriptions are higher. Contact the BDFGAA for a quote).

mail submissions to BIODYNAMICS to: BIODYNAMICS POB 3047, Shepherdstown WV
25443

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Opinions expressed in mail through this list, whether by the moderator or
by list
members,  are simply the opinions of the poster and do not necessarily
reflect the
opinions of the BDFGA.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Check out the Biodynamic Association of America's  WEB PAGE:
     http://www.biodynamics.com

Thank you, Allan Balliett, Moderator
============================