Subject: CSA book from UC Davis

From: [email-masked] (Sherrie St. Cyr)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 09:12:06 -0600 (CST)

I am trying to track down a book I saw mentioned in the USDA Small Scale
agriculture newsletter this year. It is a handbook that comes in a 3-ring
binder for about $30 and it is about planning and implementing a CSA. It is
put out by the University of California. Can anyone provide me with a title
and ordering information? Alternatively, can someone point me to another
good guide. We are planning on starting on a VERY SMALL scale next year and
need to get some planning done. Thanks for any help!

Sherrie St. Cyr
Heartwisdom Farm
Pure Indulgence Bath Treats

If you can't be a good example, you will just have to be a terrible warning.
        Author Unknown

---

From: "Douglas E. Butdorf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 96 14:01 PST

>If you can't be a good example, you will just have to be a terrible warning.

There is also a Book from the Biodynamic Farms or something like that
called*Community supported Farms and Farm supported Communities*  Some one
out there must have thier address and ordering information for all of thier
books, let's see if some one will help us out with thier names.

Doug-the-wannabe-farmer

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
                     Douglas E. Butdorf
                      909-624-8513
            [email-masked]
http://www.newcolleg.edu/Personal/dbutdorf/
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 1996 08:07:59 -0500

> There is also a Book from the Biodynamic Farms or something like that called*Community supported Farms and Farm supported Communities*  Some one out there must have thier address and ordering information for all of thier books...

The book is entitled "Farms of Tomorrow: Community Supported Farms, 
Farm Supported Communities" by Trauger Groh and Steven McFadden.  You 
can get more info from the BioDynamic Association  1-800-516-7797.   
Good Luck, S.