Subject: CSA Mission Statements

From: John Barclay <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 23:41:45 -0500 (CDT)

After three years of operation, our CSA is now working on a mission 
statement.  We would greatly appreciate it if any other CSAs who have 
mission statements would e-mail them to this list.  Aside from helping us 
with our work, I'm generally interested in seeing how other CSA's word 
the myraid of goals CSA has.
 
John Barclay, Prairieland CSA, Champaign, IL, USA

----------------------------------------------------------------------
John Barclay        (217) 352-4025     [email-masked]
Champaign, IL, USA   http://www.prairienet.org/~jbarclay/homepage.html

---

From: Intergalactic Garage <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 07:23:33 -0400

Well, come on, John!

Can we see yours!?!  :-)

Thanks

-Allan

===============================================================

>John Barclay, Prairieland CSA, Champaign, IL, USA

===========================================================================
The 1996 Mid-Atlantic Biodynamic Conference is Scheduled for Oct 4-5
      at Claymont Courts, Charlestown, WV.

 Check out www.his.com/~claymont/claymontag.html

Scheduled speakers include:
       Bruce Blevins (BD Market Gardening),
       Norio Kushi (son of Michio & Aveline) ("Human Health and Happiness")
       Hugh Lovell (fixing the Cosmic Pipe + biodynamic fresh ground SPELT
pancakes!!!)
       Dr Peter Hinderberger (Steiner, Biodynamics and Nutrition),
      Jim Marquardt (BD Orchard work);
       Dr. Robert Putz (Small Farm Aquaculture)
 and many more experts on organic sustainable growing, on the relation
between human inner
       life and full nutrition,  and on what real health truly is for humans

     There will be a hall of 'vendors' who will offer biodynamic books and
preparations,
            organic amendments, organic health and beauty aids, homeopathy,
            and other Earth-friendly items for sale and will be there to
answer questions..

       Claymont Court is  Located 30 minutes from Washington-Dulles
Airport, 15 minutes from Amtrak,       an hour  from Baltimore-Washington
in the Beautiful Shenandoah Valley near the confluence of the Potomac and
Shenandoah Rivers

       Hardy Biodynamic/Organic Macrobiotic and  Vegetarian Meals will be
served.

       Lodging and camping are available. More information: 304 876-2373 or
[email-masked]

Also Check out the Biodynamic Association WEB PAGE:
      www.his.com/~claymont/bda.html

To Subscribe to the BioDynamic mailing list:
      Send Mail to [email-masked] with "Subscribe BD-L" in the Subject
      and your FULL NAME and PHYSICAL MAILING address in the body.

To UnSubscribe from the BioDynamic mailing list:
      Send Mail to [email-masked] with "unsubscribe BD-L" in the Subject