Subject: Utah CSAs?

From: [email-masked] (Gary Shea)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 11:07:25 -0600

Sorry if I've missed discussion of how to tell where CSA's are in
progress.  I live in Salt Lake and am wondering if there's a CSA
around here or if there's any interest that's been expressed in one.

Are there any guides to organizing CSA's, or books on the subject?
Is there a web site of resources?  I checked the about-this-list
mail I got when I signed on and there's no mention of any of the
above...

I'd be willing to donate space on my web site to put something
together if there's interest.

	Gary

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Gary Shea                                          Salt Lake City, Utah
[email-masked]                         http://www.xmission.com/~shea

---

From: Intergalactic Garage <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 13:30:28 -0400

Dear Gary

The Biodynamic Association of America maintains the best list of CSA's in
the country.
This list is NOT currently on the net, but you can get a hardcopy by
calling them.

To get their phone number or address, check the BD association home page at

www.his.com/~claymont/bda.html

And when you talk to them, don't forget to encourage them to make that CSA
database available through the homepage!!

Thanks,

-Allan Balliett
BIODYNAMIC ASSOCIATION of AMERICA Webmaster

>together if there's interest.

===========================================================================

Check out the Biodynamic Association WEB PAGE:
      www.his.com/~claymont/bda.html

To Subscribe to the BioDynamic mailing list:
      Send Mail to [email-masked] with "Subscribe BD-L" in the Subject
      and your FULL NAME and PHYSICAL MAILING address in the body.

To UnSubscribe from the BioDynamic mailing list:
      Send Mail to [email-masked] with "Subscribe BD-L" in the Subject

The 1996 Mid-Atlantic Biodynamic Conference is Scheduled for Oct 4-5
      at Claymont Courts, Charlestown, WV.

      Tentatively Scheduled speakers are Bruce Blevins (BD Market
Gardening),
      James A. Duke (Herbs), Dr Peter Hinderberger (anthroposophic medicine),
      Jim Marquardt (BD Orchard work); Woody Wodruska (Subtle Forces in the
      Greenhouse: Flow forms, Agnehothra, etc) Speakers and Workship leaders
      are still being sought.

       Located 30 minutes from Dulles, 15 minutes from Amtrak, an hour
       from Baltimore-Washington in the Beautiful Shenandoah Valley

       BD Meals will be served.

       Lodging and camping are available. More information: 304 876-2373