Subject: FWD: CSAs in Connecticut

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 15:47:35 -0500

From:	IN%"[email-masked]" 19-MAR-1996 15:41:41.35
To:	IN%"[email-masked]"
CC:	IN%"[email-masked]"
Subj:	CSAs in Connecticut

Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 15:41:30 -0500
From: [email-masked]
Subject: CSAs in Connecticut
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

hi all,

I have a rather specific question.  I have some
friends who would like to join a CSA in the
New Haven CT area.  Anyone out there know where
I can point them.  I'd appreciate any suggestions.

TIA

Sonia

****************************************************************

Sonia Schloemann        		Dept. of Plant Pathology
Extension Educator                            Fernald Hall/UMass
Agroecology Program                           Amherst, MA  01003
University of Massachusetts Extension
                   			    voice: (413)545-4347
[email-masked]	   		    fax:   (413)545-2532
****************************************************************

****************************************************************

Sonia Schloemann        		Dept. of Plant Pathology
Extension Educator                            Fernald Hall/UMass
Agroecology Program                           Amherst, MA  01003
University of Massachusetts Extension
                   			    voice: (413)545-4347
[email-masked]	   		    fax:   (413)545-2532
****************************************************************

---

From: [email-masked] (Sarah Milstein)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 10:29:05 -0500

On Mar 19, 1996 15:41:30, [email-masked]' wrote: 

>I have some 
>I can point them. 
 
Generally speaking, the best way to find a CSA in any given area is to call
the Biodynamic Farming and Gardening Association in Kimberton, PA.  They
keep a pretty thorough database of all the CSAs in the country and will
send you a free list of CSA farms in a specified area.  Their number is
1.800.516.7797.  Leave a message if the machine picks up; they will
respond. 
 
Sarah Milstein