Subject: New Farm

From: [email-masked] (Rhonda Janke)
Date: 3 Feb 1995 19:23:39 -0000

Since you asked......

   I have been following the discuson related to New Farm's
termination the past few days.  Since no one currently at Rodale
is responding, I can offer the following information as one of
a growing number of "Rodale Alumni."  Decisions are made at the
Rodale Institute by a Board of Directors and the Officers.  Rather
than call New Farm circulation with comments, I would suggest contacting
the people who make the decisions:

    Ardath Rodale, President, Board of Directors 610-967-8300
    Anthony Rodale, Vice President, Board of Directors 610-967-8856
    John Haberern, President, Rodale Institute 610-967-8228

All three can be reached at the following mailing address:

     Rodale Press
     Main Building
     Emmaus, PA 18049

                                Respectfully,
                                Rhonda R. Janke
                                Sustainable Cropping Systems Specialist
                                Kansas State University