Subject: Re: Old ag publications and the cost of memory

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 10:30:09 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 11 Aug 1999, Klaus Wiegand wrote:

> >1) Many land grant college of ag libraries have large holdings of 
> >these old publications;
> 
> maybe someone would be willing to initiate the "project 
> gutenberg of agriculture"

This website is doing just that:

The Soil and Health Library
http://www.soilandhealth.org/index.html
go to the page listed: 1) Radical Agriculture, "Agriculture Library" 
"Welcome To The Holistic Agriculture Library"

[someone should ask the webmaster to remove the high ascii characters
from the URL for this page]

To Unsubscribe:  Email [email-masked] with the command
"unsubscribe sanet-mg".  If you receive the digest format, use the command
"unsubscribe sanet-mg-digest".
To Subscribe to Digest: Email [email-masked] with the command
"subscribe sanet-mg-digest".

All messages to sanet-mg are archived at:
http://www.sare.org/san/htdocs/hypermail