Subject: Apprenticeship work/trade agreement

From: "Brad Millis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 07:58:57 PST

Hi my name is Brad Millis and I have come to California from Indiana to 
go to Humboldt University.  It is going to take a year for me to 
establish residency (out of state tuition is outrageuos) and in the mean 
time I want to study permaculture and anything related to sustainable 
living.  I dont have the money to take courses of any kind right now and 
I would rather get experiance while learning anyway.  I have three kinds 
of references; people that will tell that I am a very good worker, 
people that will tell you how inspired/determined to learn sustainable 
living practices and then the people that fall into both of those 
catergories.  This is a draft letter that Im sending to everybody I can 
find in California so if you have any questions about myself, or any 
other information you need please ask away.  Im looking for something 
relatively long term, 6 months to a year.  Thank you for your time and 
thank you for what you do.

Sincerely,  Brad
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

---

From: [email-masked] (Bill Christensen)
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 99 22:45:11 CDT

[email-masked] writes:

Sincerely,  Brad

Hi Brad,

If you're not already on it (I think I may have seen your subscription go
through recently, but I may be wrong),  you might also be interested in
posting your notice to the Willing Workers in Alternative Technology list,
[email-masked].   The purpose of the list is to connect
workers/apprentices/interns with folks who can put them to work and teach them
a thing or two.  The list is simply a networking tool -the details of the
arrangement are worked out between the parties involved (food, lodging,
stipend/wage, etc).

Best of luck!

BC

--

Bill Christensen
[email-masked]
Sustainable Building Sourcebook at http://www.greenbuilder.com/sourcebook/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sustainable Sources: Internet Services with an Environmental Perspective
           Telnet://fc.greenbuilder.com:3000
             WWW  http://www.greenbuilder.com