Subject: Re: (fwd) INFORMATION ON PERMACULTURE COURSES

From: Kelley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 16:58:21 -0400

This person seems to have the happy99 worm on his/her computer.  If you
haven't heard of it, don't open the attachment, as you will have it as
well.  It's just a worm, though, and seems to just attach itself to any
outgoing email messages.  There are a few files on your computer that need
to be deleted to get rid of it.  One can find directions for this on the
web.  The attachment comes automatically, rarely does the person know
he/she has even sent it, so it is no one's fault.  Just dump the files.

Kelley

---

From: Kelley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 16:58:21 -0400

Kelley

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: "Sal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 15:39:57 -0700

what person are you talking about?
check out a organic growers web page
http://www.rain.org/~sals/my.html
----- Original Message -----
From: Kelley <[email-masked]>
To: permaculture <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 1999 1:58 PM
Subject: Re: (fwd) INFORMATION ON PERMACULTURE COURSES

> You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
[email-masked]

---

---

From: Kelley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 10:43:25 -0400

There was a forward from a fellow about discounts in attending PC courses, discounts
for folks of his organization, of all the topics to come in now, :-).  The Happy99 worm
came to me as a separate email from the same person via the pc list.  I think he was
from Ghana maybe?  Had .gh as part of his email.

K.

Sal wrote:

> You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]

---