Subject: Re: Biodynamic Association, BD mailing list, etc.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 19:44:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Lawrence...
The Biodynamic list is a VERY active one.  Out of town for a week and I came
back to over 300 messages!  The list is in the process of discussing whether
or not  it should be divided out into more specific subjects since it is so
busy. You might contact Allan to find out what you need to know re:
copyright. Here's the info.. The other idea for a natural agriculture list
including many systems could be great!
********************************************************************
The BD-L e-mail list is open to all and subscribing is easy: simply send
an e-mail to:

[email-masked] and put "subscribe BD-L" in the Subject.

(I'll need your name and physical address in the Body of the message, but
it will be released to no one)

You'll soon start getting messages.  If you don't like what you see, send
another e-mail to:

[email-masked] and put "unsubscribe BD-L" in the Subject.

Check out the Biodynamic Association WEB PAGE:
      http://www.biodynamics.com
Thank you,

Allan Balliett, Moderator, BD-L