Subject: U-Act 99

From: miekal and <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 09:28:49 -0600

U-ACT 99      June 20-27     99      8.00$ per day
DREAMTIME VILLAGE   http://www.net22.com/dreamtime/index.shtml
Contact      eric     [email-masked]

What is U-Act 99
-self actualized culture and multimediation experimentation
-self actualized means that participation is expected     everyone is a 
teacher and student      or everyone a learner           what kind of 
participation?     help with cooking, cleaning and most
important          
offer to teach or facilitate your knowledge/skill to the group
-multimediaction experimentation is to combine media to maximize a
creative 
dynamic      i.e.  we choose a theme          each person interprets
that 
theme in a different media         after that we discuss the variation
of 
responses and what it means to do that exercise
-set of potentials actualized as circumstances create

JUNE 20
Please arrive in the afternoon. We’ll make dinner and an orientation and 
short meeting will happen after dinner. At the meeting we’ll make a
schedule 
for the week.
OFFERINGS are activities that core people at Dreamtime village are
willing 
to make happen. People are encouraged to make more offerings. We’ll
choose 
what we want to do on Sunday evening.

JUNE 21-25
MORNINGS
breakfast 9-10:00
10-12:00    PERMACULTURE AND HYPERMEDIA VILLAGE PROJECTS
OFFERINGS:    stonework             propagating plants             
  harvesting edible and medicinal plants                  permaculture 
basics               papermaking

AFTERNOONS
12-2pm   lunch
2pm   SOCIAL LEARNING
Social Learning is learning from each other what people have to offer.
OFFERINGS      Music Instrument making      Group Writing       
Autofree 
design       Making Chimes           Hypertext      Wood turning

EVENINGS
5:30-7pm dinner
7pm ART/MUSIC & OR  Experiments in multimediaction
OFFERINGS:      condensed word mapping             language as art       
multimediaction experimentation          language as music

SATURDAY   JUNE 26
INPERFORMANCE
3pm    we’ll assemble and report what happened during the week 
(informance) 
      performance is encouraged
6pm dinner
9pm dance party

(we have been invited to put on a mini street fair at the 1300 block of
Willy St in Madison to help save mona's art house, they will block off
the street & have a sound system set up.  I am hoping that we can bring
everyone from U-Act there for an afternoon of jams, performances, &
insurgency...Miekal)

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]