Subject: Catch'em? Eat'em!

From: Akiva Werbalowsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 22:07:59 PDT

Celebrating omnivorism, I'll eat what's tastiest and easiest to come by. 
Since it's easier for me to catch plant foods, that's what I eat the most 
due to ecosystemic nutrient flows in coastal California bioregions. Animals 
also seem quite tasty on occasion, enough incentive to jump through some 
extra hoops for protein delights. Also, I usually like what people bring me, 
so if you visit...!

I also like the kokopellian overlay of spiritual practice with food, and am 
integrating eco-kosher awareness and compassion for all beings.
A blessing/grace for food seems to boost the nourishing quality of any 
meal(or snack).

Finally, I really like chips. Satisfying my body's minimum daily requirement 
from the "Crunchy Salty" Food Group is often a priority.

Happy new moon,
A

_______________________________________________________________
Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit http://www.msn.com

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: georg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:45:25 +0200

kokopellian overlay  ???

please explain/refer

*

georg

********
follow your heart -
it is the only way to heaven on earth.. .  .
******************* * * *  *   *    *      *         *

---