Subject: Your Catalogue sales

From: Andy Richker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 20:45:39 -0600

I must apologize for this post. It was misaddressed, completely my fault.
Please excuse and please excuse the apology for taking up more bandwith,
hmm I wonder what protocol is in this situation, not that I intend to start
a thread with this offtopic subject (as a result of my ramblins).

Andy (very contrite)

 Dan,

I am still considering your course. But I would like to buy Secrets of the
Soil. Do you have any copies?

Also I would like your catalogue for future possible purchases as I would
like to send you some business.

Thanks

Andy

>
>For Mother Earth, Dan Hemenway, Yankee Permaculture Publications (since
>1982), Elfin Permaculture workshops, lectures, Permaculture Design Courses,
>consulting and permaculture designs (since 1981), and now correspondence
>courses via email.  Next live training:  Paraguay, Sept. 1998. Internships
>available. Copyright, 1997, Dan & Cynthia Hemenway, P.O. Box 52, Sparr FL
>32192 USA  [email-masked]
>
>We don't have time to rush.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 16:15:52 -0500 (EST)

>like to send you some business.

Andy
  Something weird happened when I replied to your post directly.  If you do
not get an answer immeidately, repost and I'll try again.  Sorry to the group
for this appearing on the mailing list.
\
Dan