Subject: ginseng

From: "koginseng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 12:36:52 +0900

* Korea Central Ginseng Coration *

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves with a keen desire of establishing
good business relationship with you.

We are one of leading manufacturers-exporters of Ginseng and various allied goods in Korea and
we are exporting our products to U.S.A., Japan and Middle East countries. It is great
advantages for us to always keep sufficient stock and can supply best quality of Ginseng in
time to customers since we cultivate Ginseng at our farm. The punctual delivery, competitive
price and good quality will be enough to meet your expectation.
Besides, we keep good business relationship with big department stores and famous companies
in Korea which are engaged in related business.

We have rich experience and know-how accumulated for many years in this field and are pouring 
our utmost efforts for R & D.
Our products enjoy a good reputation among our customers both at home and abroad for its high
quality and good design.

We want to meet more customers for future business and also to have good trade partner. If you
contact us and visit to our factory, we are sure you will be satisfied to our trade servise &
our products

If you require more detailed information, please visit our home page. Homepage address is
as follows.
            Homepage: http://www.koginseng.co.kr
            E-mail: [email-masked]
            Tel: 82-2-3481-1351
            Fax: 82-2-3481-1350

Best Regards,