Subject: [Fwd: Change of Phone/Fax Number]

From: NSPU <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 1999 12:44:28 +0700

Subject: Change of Phone/Fax Number
From: NSPU <[email-masked]>
To: CARE - Ind <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Carmela Millado <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Center for Rural Studies <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Chris Millado <m
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 1999 12:21:41 +0700

In the Name of Peasant Struggle!
Herewith we like to inform you that our phone/fax  number has already
changed to this new one:  +62 61 7862073

We also like to let you know that in Medan City and its environs since
January 1st 1999, the telephone number has already
been change too. So we suggest you to make a contact to your colleagues
in Medan City and ask their new telephone number.
You still could make a contact to your coleagues by the old number only
for the next 2 months.
Thanks for your kindness,

Muhammad Harris Putra
General Secretary of SPSU/NSPU
Jl. Karya Jasa 58 , Pangkalan Masyhur, Medan
North Sumatera, Indonesia 20143
Tel/Fax.: +62 61 7862073
Email : [email-masked]
-------------------------------
Salam Perjuangan,

Bersama ini kami sampaikan perobahan nomor telepon SPSU.
1. Nomor telepon/Fax yang lama:  061 - 762073
2. Nomor telepon/fax  yang baru ditambah angka 8 sehingga menjadi: 061 -
7862072
Perlu kami beritahukan bahwa saat ini di Medan dan wilayah sekitarnya
mulai 1 Januari 1999, telah terjadi perobahan nomor
telepon, tetapi setiap wilayah yang berbeda sentral teleponnya maka
berbeda pula angka tambahannya, dengan demikian kami
harap rekan-rekan di luar Sumatera Utara dapat menghubungi rekan
masing-masing yang ada di Medan karena sampai saat ini
telepon yang lama masih dapat digunakan selama hanya 2 bulan ke depan.

Demikian informasi ini disampaikan semoga bermanfaat.Terima kasih

M. Harris Putra
Sekretaris Umum SPSU.

Jl. Karya Jasa 58 Pangkalan Masyhur
Medan, Sumatera Utara 21043
Indonesia
Tel/Fax: +62 (061) 7862073
Email : [email-masked]
********************************************
Serikat Petani Sumatera Utara/SPSU (North Sumatra Peasant Union/NSPU) is
the federation of peasant consists of 65 local peasant organizations in
North Sumatera Province as its member.SPSU was declared by the peasant
of North Sumatera in Parsariran, South Tapanuli District, North Sumatera
Province Indonesia on June 3 1994. SPSU is member of La Via Campesina
(International Peasant Movement) at International Level, and member of
Consortium for Agrarian Reform (KPA) at National Level. SPSU is founder
and member of Federasi Serikat Petani Indonesia/FSPI (Federation of
Indonesian Peasant Union/FIPU). FSPI or FIPU declared on July 8th 1998
by several peasant organization of Indonesia. SPSU has two main bodies :
Peasant Representative Board as the legislative body and The Peasant
Executive Body. Both of them are elected by Congress directly. In order
to implement its program  SPSU will set up the Special Task Force and
recruit the Consulates in local, regional, national, and international
level. Special task force and Consulates are the supporting system of
The Peasant Executive body consists of everyone and every institutions
who concern to the Agrarian Reform, Sustainable Agriculture, Democracy,
and Peasant Movement.
********************************************