Subject: Re: sites in N CA?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 05:59:46 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Jonathon, 
Farmer Dave (Blume) has a very interesting Permaculture CSA farm in N. Cal.
We visited last year and his operation is worth seeing for the inspiration
of it all..he farms on a deep slope that is terraced and was extremely labor
intensive though successful as a food producing CSA.  6000 wheelbarrows of
compost were added there... can you imagine? His phone # is (415)365-2993
e-mail [email-masked] address: 834 W. California Way  Woodside, Ca
94062. Hope you get a chance to get there..
Vicki

---

From: Joe Dalsin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 08:21:54 -0700 (PDT)

> Farmer Dave (Blume) has a very interesting Permaculture CSA farm in N. Cal.

He now has a web site to check out too.

www.permaculture-institute.org/ourfarm

Dave's farm is also sponsoring a Permaculture Design Course this summer.  
Bill Mollison and Scott Pittman will be teaching along with Dave and 
other guest speakers.  You can check that site out at
www.permaculture-institute.org  and can contact Dave Blume
about it as well.

Joe Dalsin