Subject: PERMACULTURE PUBLICATIONS

From: "Robert Addison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 18:48:37 -0600

HELLO

I AM LOCATED IN THE SOUTHWEST PORTION
(NEAR ROLLA) OF THE STATE OF MISSOURI
IN THE USA.

I'M NOT SURE WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED,
OR EVEN IF YOU ARE IN THE U.S.  IF YOU
ARE NOT IN THE USA, YOU MAY NOT BE
ABLE TO HELP ME.

I HAVE TRIED UNSUCCESSFULLY FOR 
SEVERAL YEARS TO FIND OUT IF THERE
ARE ANY PERMACULTURE MAGAZINE
PERIODICALS PUBLISHED IN THE U.S.

IF YOU KNOW OF ANY, CAN YOU REPLY
TO THIS E-MAIL AND SEND ME THE 
SUBSCRIPTION ADDRESS?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS ON
MY BEHALF.

SINCERELY,

ROBERT J. ADDISON
Wannabe Permaculture Farmer

---

From: Larry London <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 01:04:41 -0400 (EDT)

I have many (crude & unedited) references to PC literature in & out of
print at:

http://metalab.unc.edu/london/orgfarm/permaculture/literature
http://metalab.unc.edu/london/orgfarm/literature
http://metalab.unc.edu/london/orgfarm/literature/new
http://metalab.unc.edu/london/rural/literature
http://metalab.unc.edu/london/altenergy/energy-resources/literature/

This reading list is from the Permaculture FAQ at the ATTRA Website
-------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.attra.org/attra-pub/perma.html
Introduction to Permaculture: 
Concepts and Resources
Appropriate Technology Transfer for Rural Areas (ATTRA) 
                                       P.O. Box 3657 
                                       Fayetteville, AR 72702 
Phone: 1-800-346-9140 --- FAX: (501) 442-9842 
Prepared by Steve Diver, ATTRA Information Specialist
-------------------------------------------------------------
              [FAQ Contents:
              --------------
              Index 
              Introduction to permaculture 
              Permaculture defined 
              Characteristics of permaculture 
              The practical application of permaculture 
              The ethics of permaculture 
              The principles of permaculture design 
              Permaculture resources 
                    United States 
                    Australia 
                    Around the world 
              Books on permaculture 
              A few good books for the permaculturist's bookshelf 
              Permaculture e-mail discussion groups & web links 
              About this publication (formerly The Permaculture FAQ)]
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Books on Permaculture 

              Introduction to Permaculture by Bill Mollison and Reny Mia
Slay. 1991. Tagari Publishers, Tyalgum, Australia. 198 p. 

              Permaculture One: A Perennial Agriculture for Human
Settlements, 3rd ed (Reprint of 1978 ed) by Bill Mollison and David
Holmgren. 1987.
              Tagari Publishers, Tyalgum, New South Wales, Australia. 
              127 p. 

              Permaculture Two: A Practical Design for Town and Country
in Permanent Agriculture by Bill Mollison. 1979. Tagari Press, Stanley,
Australia.
              150 p. 

              Permaculture: A Designer's Manual by Bill Mollison. 1988.
Tagari Publications, Tyalgum, Australia. 576 p. 

              The Best of Permaculture by Max O. Lindegger and Robert
Tap. 1986. Nascimanere Publishers, Nambour, Australia. 136 p. 

              The Permaculture Way: Practical Ways to Create a
Self-Sustaining World by Graham Bell. 1992. Thorsons, London. 239 p. 

              The Permaculture Garden by Graham Bell. 1994. Thorsons,
London. 170 p. 

              Urban Permaculture by David Watkins. 1993. Permanent
Publications, U.K. 152 p. 

              Permaculture in a Nutshell by Patrick Whitefield. 1993.
Permanent Publications, U.K. 75 p. 

              Earth User's Guide to Permaculture by Rosemary Morrow and
Rob Allsop. 1994. Kangaroo Press, Kenthurst, NSW Australia. 152 p. 

              Getting Started in Permaculture by Ross and Jennifer Mars.
1995. Candlelight Trust, Hovea, Western Australia. 60 p. 

-- 
Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Venaura Farm
InterGarden - http://metalab.unc.edu/london
[email-masked] - [email-masked]