Subject: Re: Pond construction ideas needed (for FranksFarm)

From: "Claude Genest" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 22:52:56 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Lawrence F. London, Jr. <[email-masked]>
To: permaculture <[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday, August 03, 1999 12:19 AM
Subject: Re: Pond construction ideas needed (for FranksFarm)

There is literature describing construction and maintenance of these
>floating, harvestable gardens.

Hi LAwrence, thanks for all your great work.
Could you recommend some of this literature in particular please?
>
>
>---
>You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
>To unsubscribe send a blank email to
[email-masked]

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 00:25:08 -0400 (EDT)

Lawrence F. London, Jr. -+|+- Venaura Farm
[email-masked]   [email-masked]
http://metalab.unc.edu/london, /permaculture, /ecolandtech
EcoLandTech -+|+- InterGarden -+|+- Permaculture

> Could you recommend some of this literature in particular please?

I think I may have saved a file(s) on this topic> Browse & search
though these areas (and possibly nearby areas):
http://metalab.unc.edu/london/orgfarm/permaculture
http://metalab.unc.edu/london/orgfarm/aquaculture

Also: search the web or call Barnes & Noble, Amazon.com, Borders to look
in Books In Print for titles dealing with this subject. I feel
sure that the USDA AFSIC and other aquaculture-related areas of the USDA
website may have references on this. The Extension service may also
offer publications on this. As it a system often used nowadays by
farm pond owners there should be ample material out there. Call Extension
office and ask.

I'll keep working on this. I know there have been magazine articles on
this too.

---