Subject: permaculture in Zimbabwe (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 22:12:56 -0400 (EDT)

--------------
http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/permaculture/mailarchives/sanet2/msg00465.html
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 15:55:03 EDT
From: JDEVLIN <[email-masked]>
mailto:[email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
mailto:[email-masked]

Subject: permaculture in Zimbabwe

Dear SANETters

I am trying to find an e-mail for the permaculture group in
Zimbabwe.   Do you have or know where I might find such?   We are
planning an ecological agriculture meeting in Zambia and I want to
make an invitation.   If you are aware of any other permaculture
people in the southern Africa region and have an address I would be 
most appreciative.

Thanks,
John Devlin
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
John F. Devlin
International Project Coordinator, 
University School of Rural Planning and Development
Assistant Director,   Environmental Capacity Enhancement Project      
Room 016 Johnston Hall, The University of Guelph
E-Mail:   [email-masked]
Tel: 519-824-4120  Ext.3773     Fax:519-821-9904
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%