Subject: Gallon Letter & the Canadian Environment Institute

From: Gary Gallon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 01:35:40 -0300

THE GALLON ENVIRONMENT LETTER
        Canadian Institute for Business and the Environment
        Institut Canadien du Commerce et de l'environnement

*******************************************************************

      GO TO THE NEW GALLON ENVIRONMENT LETTER WEBSITE

              <http://www.gallon.elogik.com/>http://www.gallon.elogik.com/

*******************************************************************

GET YOUR REPORTS ON VOLUNTARY MEASURES AND ON
ENVIRONMENTAL ECONOMICS ISSUES

Order your free reports prepared by the Canadian Institute for Business 
and the Environment (CIBE). They are listed below. The reports will be
send in full in electronic format as attached files. To order just request the
reports you want by return email.

1.   Voluntary Environmental Measures, The Canadian 
       Experience, August 1997

2.   A Review of Some Canadian Environment Technology 
     Companies, March 10, 1998

3.   Analysis of Five Canadian Environmental 
      Cost Studies, March 1997

4.   Annotated Survey of Environmental Economics 
       Publications, August 1997

5.   Impact of Environmental Harmonization Agreement 
      in Canada", October 1997

6.   An Alternative Approach to the 1997 Federal 
      Budget, October 1997

7.   Solutions for Mine Tailings Remediation, May 1999

*****************************************************************

WHAT IS THE CANADIAN INSTITUTE FOR BUSINESS AND THE ENVIRONMENT?

The Canadian Institute for Business and the Environment (CIBE) is 
a Canadian policy institute which examines economic, business, 
and the jobs creation impacts of environmental protection, pollution 
prevention, and greenhouse gas emissions reduction. The institute works 
with government and industry to help analyzes and develop programs 
for efficient environmental measures such as voluntary environmental 
initiatives and economic instruments. CIBE staff have had more than 
28 years experience in environmental protection, energy efficiency, and 
international sustainable development. CIBE prepares a number of reports 
and submissions. For example, the Institute has been involved in expert 
and stakeholder sessions including:

   o   both the Ministry of Industry Canada and the Ministry of
        Finance Canada sustainable development plan analysis experts group

   o   Stakeholders Group to Analyse Fiscal Incentives and Disincentives 
        for the federal Ministry of Finance and Economics

   o   Environment Canada's National Pollutant Release Inventory (NPRI) 
        Stakeholders Consultations

   o   Asked to provide expert testimony twice to the House of Commons 
        Standing Committee of the Environment and Sustainable Development
        on issues related to the Canadian Environmental Protection Act
(CEPA)  

*********************************************************************
 
   SUBSCRIBE TO THE "GALLON ENVIRONMENT LETTER"

You may wish to consider subscribing to "The Gallon Environment Letter". 
The 8 to 10 page newsletter is loaded with up-to-date business and 
policy information that your company, government agency, or organization 
can use immediately. It is sent out by email twice a month. Subscribe 
now. Send a cheque for $180.90 and help finance the research that 
delivers inside information and breaking news on environment business 
in Canada and the world. Make your cheque out to, "Gallon Letter", 
506 Victoria Ave., Montreal, Quebec, Canada  H3Y 2R5. Email [email-masked]

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]