Subject: Updates to Permaculture contacts and addresses

From: "Steve Diver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 14:45:39 +0000

I am updating The Permaculture FAQ, soon to be released with new 
material, updated contacts and addresses, and web listings

Does anybody know if the following group from Zimbabwe is 
still active?  

GroundCover
Permaculture Association of Zimbabwe
Box CY 301
Causeway, Harare 
Zimbabwe
Telephone/Fax:  (+4) 726911
Cost:  U.S. $30, per year

Also, I am looking for complete information on any permaculture 
newsletters/periodicals from India, Africa, Latin America, Asia 
that could be added to the Permaculture Resources from Around 
the World section. 

Please note the purpose is not a comprehensive listing of 
permaculture organizations, but rather a selection of those with 
newsletters or publications.  

There are other more comprehensive resource listings (Permaculture
International Journal, Yankee Permaculture/TRIP, The Permaculture 
Activist).

thanks!

Steve Diver
Fayetteville, AR 

--
[email-masked]