Subject: Howard Garrett's Personal Appearances

From: "Dirt Doctor's Ground Crew" <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 May 99 13:56:15 -0500

Hi, we have had many requests for Howard's personal appearance schedule. 
Here are his upcoming appearances. We hope to see you at one of them. If 
you would like to not receive these notifications, please forward this 
email back to us  with the Subject "Remove".

5/11 Tuesday,   Redenta's Garden - Dallas Location		7:00 PM
          Tea & Book Signing 214-823-9421

5/13  Thursday, Iris Society - Ft. Worth Botanic Gardens                    
7:30 PM

5/15  Saturday,  Herb Festival - Ft. Worth Botanic Gardens	1:30 PM

5/22 Saturday, Senior Lifestyle Expo- Fort Worth                            
      TBA
          Will Rogers Colisuem - South Texas Room

6/24 City of Mesquite, Texas				TBA
           Dana Kindrick - 972-216-6972 for information

Thanks,

Dirt Doctor's Ground Crew

---

From: Kelley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 09:01:54 -0400