Subject: Permaculture project in Australia

From: Russ Grayson + Fiona Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 12:23:43 +1100

Hi

A permaculture investment innovator is pioneering a new type of forestry
in
Australia.

Click onto.....

http://www1.tpg.com.au/users/dlynch/

.....to learn more about August Ecoforests.

In the 1980s, Damien Lynch instigated the ethical investment industry in

Australia after completing a permaculture design course with Bill
Mollison. It is industry which now offers a growing number of investment

opportunities through investment services in the Australia's states and
teriitories.

Now, Damien is offering investors the chance to put some of their funds
into
August EcoForests, an innovative start-up company bringing together
ecologically sustainable forestry, ethical business principles and
profit. August EcoForests provides the opportunity for earning money by
investing in an initiative which is environmentally and socially
positive - you really can make money by doing good.

...Russ Grayson

-----------------------------------------------
PACIFIC EDGE PERMACULTURE
Russ Grayson and Fiona Campbell
PO Box 446, Kogarah NSW 2217 AUSTRALIA

Phone/ fax   02-9588 6931   (IDD-61+2+9588 6931)
Email: [email-masked]

Web page: http://www.magna.com.au/~pacedge/

PERMACULTURE/ COMMUNITY BASED ESD: permaculture education + Australian
City Farms and Community Gardens Network (NSW contact) + organic
gardening training + EarthWorks training (community waste minimisation
training) + overseas development assistance project management services.

MEDIA: publication design + desktop publishing services  + journalism/
photojournalism (global development; environment and society; social
change; sustainable community development).

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]