Subject: Re: permaculture digest: August 30, 1999

From: rick valley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 99 12:25:54 -0700

>Re: Marsha & Robina & schools
I'm reminded that one project I want to pursue a bit more intensely is Pc
design for schools- with 2 kids in school, (and quite competent
permaculturists they are becoming, too!) Do any cyberfriends have
recommendations on contacts & references on this subject? As always, a major
challenge for me is working with the political situation, be it public or
private or alternative school. 
And Robina- if you see this, hello! Have somewhat followed your adventures,
by grapevine and snippets in print, since we met in NZ at IPC 3. -Rick

Rick Valley Northern Groves 
PO Box 1236, Philomath, OR 97370 
Mobile-(541)602-1315, hm.& msg. (541)929-7152  Bamboo catalog $2 or at 
<http://www.teleport.com/~dbrooks/bamboo.html>
"Useful Bamboos and other plants‹ Permaculture education‹ Ecological design &
consultation centering on water,landform and horticultural systems"

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]