Subject: Re: Graduations

From: Skye <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 16:52:50 -0600

Scott Pittman wrote:
> 
> The first graduates of the Permaculture Design Certification Course were in
> Guaymas in 1992. This course was taught by Bill Mollison and assisted by
> Bill Rolley.

Guess I wasn't clear in my previous message about the graduation at
Tepoztlan last weekend.

It was not a Design Certificate Course - obviously there have been many
of them here in Mexico, by many teachers.

The event I was refering to was the Graduation of DIPLOMAs, ie people
with the Design Certiificate Course level AND two years of work in the
field. They each presented their thesis/report of their work over the
last two or more years.

Sorry if I wasn't clear about what level of certification I was refering
to. Hope this makes it clearer to all.

Skye 
-- 
Skye - Apdo # 391,  Patzcuaro, Michoacan, CP. 61600 México. 
fax  (52) 01 (434) 24743
Profesor y diseñador en Permacultura
Director del Instituto de Permacultura de México A.C.
Talleres de desarrollo humano, planeación participativa y 
economía comunitaria.

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]