Subject: [permaculture] Animal husbandry

From: "Permaculture West" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 07:26:30 -0700

Can anyone refer me to some books or other references that deal with animal
husbandry from a biodynamics or naturopathic perspective?  I would like to
better understand how I can care for my animals using herbal veterinary
medicine as well as more holistic nutrition.

Thanks,
kh
Kirk Hanson
C/O Permaculture West
72 Mattson Rd.
Oakville, WA 98568
ph./fx. (360) 273-7117
e-mail: [email-masked]

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: Kelley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 16:54:42 -0400

Kirk,

I'm not sure what type of animals you have, but there are several references on
homeopathic and herbal treatment of dogs/cats and farm animals.  One book is "The
Complete Herbal Handbook for Farm & Stable" by Juliette de Bairacli Levy (available at
amazon.uk) and a website which sells other related books and materials is at
http://members.aol.com/x7mfarm/.  Is there any other information, possibly more
specific, that you need help finding?

Kelley

Permaculture West wrote:

> You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]

---