Subject: Permaculture Global Directory

From: "Australia Felix" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 05:59:45 +1100

AUSTRALIA FELIX

LandPlanning Consultants

Project Management, Design & Planning Services & Products

for Sustainable & Productive Land-Use 

since 1993

Re: PIJ Global Directory 

Hello Marsha,

I trust that this greets you well! I too have found that messages sent to the journal have been returned so something must be wrong. April April Sampson-Kelly ADPA, BCA, MCA, GradSci, PDC, LC Permaculture Visions, leaders in permaculture learning by correspondence
[email-masked]  [email-masked]  http://www.ozemail.com.au/~askpv wrote last week to this news group requesting new subscribers to the directory, so you may wish to take the oppotunity through her channel. We did this ourselves and recieved a response back from April that suggested that she may be looking after the directory on the journal's behalf, or at least taking care of changes etc. 

Please send any queries to this news group or to us here at Australia Felix on [email-masked]  

Cheers

Yours and Growing

Darren J. Doherty

Applied Diploma of Permaculture Design, Permaculture Institute (1995)

Permaculture Design Certificate, Permaculture Institute (1993, 1995)

Whole Farm Planning Certificate (Train the Trainer), University of Melbourne (1995)

Principal Australia Felix LandPlanning Consultants

Chairman of Directors GIFT (Investments) Pty. Ltd.

President Box Ironbark Farm Forestry Network Inc.