Subject: [permaculture] Re: David Holmgren's new book

From: ForestHaven <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 23:53:49 -0500

April,

I can find no reference to David Holmgren's book emphasizing techniques
for temperate climates.  Could you respond with the full title and where
it might be obtained?  Thanks.

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: "Martha Ruth Hills (MelbPC)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 08:08:13 +1000

David's book describes the plan and its implementation on his 
property.

The title is Hepburn Permaculture Gardens : 10 years of 
sustainable living, 1985-1995 : a case stury in cool climate 
permaculture.

It is self published and is available from Holmgren Design
Services, 16 Fourteenth Street, Hepburn Victoria Australia 3461.
He may have an email, but I don't know it.

Onward, Martha Ruth

Martha Ruth Hills

Our life is more than our work and our work is more
than our job.

-----Original Message-----
From: ForestHaven <[email-masked]>
To: permaculture <[email-masked]>
Date: Friday, May 14, 1999 2:46 PM
Subject: [permaculture] Re: David Holmgren's new book

---

---

From: "Australia Felix" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 09:30:32 +1000

Hello People,

David is away at the moment on a 'round Australia trip. If you want a copy
of the book mentioned then try Green Connections Magazine in Castlemaine,
Victoria on www.greenconnections.com.au . David's e-mail address is
[email-masked] .

Cheers,

Yours and Growing,

Darren J. Doherty
www.australiafelix.com.au

-----Original Message-----
From: Martha Ruth Hills (MelbPC) <[email-masked]>
To: permaculture <[email-masked]>
Date: Saturday, 15 May 1999 8:03
Subject: [permaculture] Re: David Holmgren's new book

>You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
>To unsubscribe send a blank email to
[email-masked]

---