Subject: Re: Permaculture in St. Louis?

From: "Permaculture West" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 08:49:04 -0800

Does anyone have contacts for permaculture type folks in the New York
City/Manhattan vicinity?  I've got a friend there who really needs to know
that at least someone is working on sustainable initiatives in a city of
millions.  Any information ranging from alternative economics to community
gardens to design courses or workshops would be very much appreciated.

										Thanks,
										kh

Kirk Hanson
C/O Permaculture West
72 Mattson Rd.
Oakville, WA 98568
ph./fx. (360) 273-7117
e-mail: [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 13:37:02 EST

There are some permaculture folks in N.W. Arkansas with Ozark CoHousing. Also
Dancing Rabbit in NE Missiouri and The Farm folks in Tennessee, but I guess
Tennessee is not the midwest.  Lot's also happening in Texas and New Mexico.

Rebecca Bryant, Ozark CoHousing