Subject: (no subject)

From: slelink <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 07:33:17 +0300

Information Agency EUROLINK
P.O.BOX 236, POLTAVA 314014, UKRAINE
Tel / Fax: 00 38 05322 2 09 76
Email: [email-masked]

Email Message

Dear Sirs,

We are an Information agency, a private Organisation founded in 1995 for
the purpose of providing and assisting our young people with good
information regarding Study opportunities, Training and Work Experience,
Participation to some special Schemes abroad.
We have got your address through Internet as we were very interested by
the Swedish site.
We have been assisting for many years now young people wishing to study
abroad have a training abroad for now 3 years.
We would to get some more information regarding opportunities you give
to peoples.
We would like to co-operate with your prestigious Company and see how we
could offer the real opportunity to our young agricultural students
wishing to take up a Training and work Experience in your marvellous
country, Sweden during their holidays.
We can assure you in the case you agreed to work with us that a very
methodical selection will be made as we have good contacts and
co-operation with many Universities, colleges, institutes and others
Agricultural organisations here in Ukraine.
We hope to offer to our young people the opportunity to broaden their
experience, to know more about your rich culture and history, relax and
enjoy their selves in a friendly, English  speaking, international
environment, make new friends from all over the world.
Officially we are currently working with some good Australian, German
and English institutional organisations and, through this we promote a
better understanding between peoples from all over the world. We want
them to learn more about their future job.
We very much hope you will agree to co-operate with us.
We will be very happy to hear from you soon.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Yours faithfully,

Martin Luther Neugwou
Executive Director