Subject: Personal for Marcella

From: "Eugene F. Monaco" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 12:20:49 -0500

Marcella from Mexico,
I received your message; however in attempting to respond to it I keep
getting the following message:

***************************************************************************
***
   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
[email-masked]

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
550 [email-masked]... Host unknown (Name server: uvmnet.sma: host
not found)

***************************************************************************
***

So I have a response for you but no way to deliver it.  Perhaps others have
had this problem in attempting to contact you.  I will try again in a few
days.

Regards,
Gene Monaco
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
East Tennessee Permaculture  ([email-masked])
Herbs, consultations, & training for total health and environmental
sustainability
PO Box 11851, Knoxville, TN  37939      (423) 457-4354
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~