Subject: Information about permaculture farms in Northern Spain

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 20:43:55 EDT

Dear Permaculturists,

on my search for a Permacultur-farm in Spain, I found you.

My husband and I want to found a community in Northern Spain. We are form
California and Germany. 

Recently I finished a Permaculture-Design-Course in Occidental, California. We
still live in the U.S., but in October we will travel for a short while to
Spain and would like to meet with other permaculturists or organic/biodynamic
farmers.

Unfortunatly we can't make it down to Malaga this time. But maybe you know
farmers or communities in the Northern part of Spain?

Do you know any other sources in Spain for information about farming and
community-live?

If you could send us some information or give us tips where we can go find it,
that would be wonderful. Do you know if there are farms in Spain conected with
the WWOOF (Willing Workers On Organic Farms)?

Thank you for your help
Good Luck to you and your project 

Hope to meet you soon

Alexandra and Edward

PS: I also send this message to [email-masked]

Our Mailing address is: Alexandra Ries and Edward Ragle
                                     680 Shotwell St.
                                     San Francisco, CA
                                     U.S.A.