Subject: GBlist: Living Machines (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 12:21:14 -0400 (EDT)

LIVING MACHINES

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 22 Oct 1997 02:05:19 GMT
From: Michael Shaw <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: GBlist: Living Machines

Dear All,

I heard that some time ago there was considerable discussion about the
application of Living Machione for waste water treatment.  I was not a
greenbuilding subsciber at that time unfortunately.  However I will be glad
to answer any questions as I am now on the list.

Best Wishes,

Michael Shaw 
(Founder along with John Todd and others and President of Living Technologies
Inc of Burlington, Vermont.)
______________________________________________________________________
This greenbuilding dialogue is sponsored by CREST <www.crest.org>
Environmental Building News <www.ebuild.com> and Oikos <www.oikos.com>
For  instructions send  e-mail to  [email-masked].
______________________________________________________________________