Subject: Instituto de PC da Bahia

From: "jdh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 23:34:55 -0400

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am very interested in finding out more about your organization, as I will 
be soon completing my master's degree in international and intercultural 
management with a focus on sustainable development and training. i plan to 
take a permaculture design course and then work in either cuba or nepal 
after completing the course. does the instituto offer two-week PDCs this 
june? where are you located in Brazil? Please send me any information 
regarding your organization and courses you offer and potential job 
opportunities or internships. Thank you for your time. 
Sincerely,
Jason Hatfield
School for International Training 
Box B46
Brattleboro, VT 05302
USA
(802)258-3387
[email-masked]

---

From: Marsha Hanzi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 11:17:28 -0800

Dear Jason,

	Our next big course will be in an intentional community in January,
focusing on agroforests and adobe building with pallm roofs. It is
necessary to speak Portuguese or Spanish to do this course, as it will
not be translated.  If there is enough demand, we may repeat it at the
end of January in ENglish.

	Hope this information if useful to you.
Sincerely yours,

Marsha HAnzi
Instituto de Permacultura da Bahia

---

From: Marsha Hanzi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 11:17:28 -0800

Dear Jason,

Marsha HAnzi