Subject: Looking for Caribbean/Mexican PCSites

From: "Akiva Werbalowsky" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 11:56:21 PST

I'm re-posting this message to ask for feedback ASAP, as Dec. 31 is the 
deadline for my ticket booking arrangements.

I'm looking for a welcoming permaplace/community to visit starting 
February 10. My grandfather's 97th birthday calls me to Florida, and 
I'll be using a frequent-flyer award which will also take me to 
Caribbean islands  or Mexico. 

I want to work/learn while I'm there, initiating relationships for 
university students to do internships, visit, etc. I can spend a mimimum 
of federal dollars during this field trip.

Many thanks and happy solstice,
Akiva

***********************************
Akiva Werbalowsky, MA
California Polytechnic State University
College of Agriculture 
Bioresource Department
San Luis Obispo, CA  93407

email: [email-masked]
phone: (805) 756-5086/or 6153
fax             756-2626

"Cultivating Bioregional Stewardship" 

"Ambassadors for positivity"

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

---

From: YankeePerm <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 16:14:04 EST

>Many thanks and happy solstice,

Have you considered ANAI in Costa Rica?

For Mother Earth, Dan Hemenway, Yankee Permaculture Publications (since 1982),
Elfin Permaculture workshops, lectures, Permaculture Design Courses,
consulting and permaculture designs (since 1981), and now correspondence
courses via email.  One is now underway.  Next Live program:  Paraguay,
8/10-22/98. Internships available. Copyright, 1997, Dan & Cynthia Hemenway,
P.O. Box 52, Sparr FL 32192 USA  [email-masked]  

We don't have time to rush.

A list by topic of all Yankee Permaculture titles may be found at
http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/ypc_catalog.html