Subject: invisible structures, was Credit Union

From: Jonathan Bentley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 00:20:31 +-900

Hi Jack (and everyone),
Thank you all for the excellent information and ideas presented on this 
listserve. "Invisible structures" seem to be very important, but I'm not 
sure what they are. Is there an easy way to define them? Would they be 
institutions and other non-physical entities that people need to get things 
done?

thanks in advance

Jonathan Bentley

Himeji, Japan

----------
From: 	Jack Rowe[SMTP:[email-masked]]
Sent: 	Wednesday, January 07, 1998 9:33 AM
To: 	UNC Perm List; Envirolink Perm List
Subject: 	Credit Union

I believe "invisible structures" are of prime importance now, when many of
us are attempting to bring permacultural/sustainable practices and outlooks
into manifestation in the real world. Credit Unions, specifically, are of
central importance since implementing real designs often requires more
money than a person has at her disposal -- money seems an all-too-common
stopping point for so many otherwise good ideas.

snip