Subject: Speaker needed

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 08:19:10 -0500

I am seeking recommendations for a speaker to present an hour and 15 minute
permaculture workshop at the 1999 Midwest Small Farm Conference and Trade
Show in Noblesville (Indianapolis), Indiana on November 19 or 20. I would
like someone from the Midwest in order to keep travel expenses low and to
present practical applications for agriculture in the eastern corn belt.
Hopefully, this overview workshop will pique enough interest to conduct the
full permaculture training early next year. 

I would appreciate your advice.

Steve Bonney, President
Sustainable Earth
a 501(c)3 not-for-profit dedicated to the development of sustainable
agricultural systems
100 Georgton Ct., W. Lafayette IN 47906
tel (765)463-9366; fax (765)497-0164; email [email-masked] 

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]