Subject: Scott speaks through a forwarding?

From: Milogic <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 14:59:28 EDT

As the Scott Pittman message had the marks of a forwarding, I wonder from
whence it came.

Scott looks like he is about perfectly normal business building in a good
capitalist model. Anything wrong with that?

Milo Clark
Berkeley CA USA

---

From: Lee Flier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 15:13:33 -0500

>As the Scott Pittman message had the marks of a forwarding, I wonder from

It came from his direct email address.  I'm not sure why it looked as
though it had been forwarded - possibly he just hit the "Forward" button in
order to get it out to several places at once.

>capitalist model. Anything wrong with that?

I think he's doing better than that, personally, although no, I don't see
anything wrong with it and I'm tired of all the whining I am hearing from
people who, as Scott says, think they have some kind of exclusive rights to
territory.

= Lee =

==================================
Lee A. Flier
[email-masked]
http://lflier.home.mindspring.com
Atlanta and Ellijay, Georgia, U.S.A.

---

From: Lee Flier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 15:13:33 -0500

= Lee =