Subject: Mollison course (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 12:58:18 -0400 (EDT)

(I've taken the liberty of reformatting the text of this post
for benefit of the list's archive)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 09:38:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: Scott Pittman <[email-masked]>
To: permaculture <[email-masked]>
Subject: Mollison course

Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 11:37:13
permaculture list
From: Scott Pittman <[email-masked]>
Subject: Mollison course

                2 week Permaculture Design Course
                9 October 1999 thru 23 October 1999

                         Northwest Tasmania

                                With
                           Bill Mollison

             Bill continues to research and amass information about 
sustainable system design.  He is preparing 2 books devoted to this
passion. A Permaculture Design Course is a way to share accumulated
information with others. While his health required him to retire from
overseas teaching tours, he is in fine for for a course on his home turf.  
Nearly all food will come from local and organic producers.  
Accommodation is a stones throw from beaches and National Parks.   

             We eagerly invite those who wish to experience Tasmania in
spring and Bill in action to bring your questions and your intellect down
to Tasmania and take this course.

                "I will try to paint landscapes in their minds - throw
                pictures on the clouds of tomorrow's sky."
                                        B. Mollison "Travels in Dreams, 1998

Students arriving by air must fly into Burnie Airport for pickup.

For information and brochure contact the Permaculture Institute
International, 31 Rulla Road, Sisters Creek, Tasmania 7325, Aus
International phone 61 3 06445 0945 FAX 61 3 6445 0944

                Scott Pittman

Permaculture Institute, USA
PO Box 3702, Pojoaque, NM 87501  US
phone 505.455.0270

*********
Ingenio Patet Campus

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 13:12:05 -0400 (EDT)

>                                         B. Mollison "Travels in Dreams, 1998

That is just beautiful.

---