Subject: [permaculture] Seed Balls, follow-up

From: "Steve Diver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 10:43:02 +0000

As a follow-up to the "Seeds, Phenology, Sequence of Bloom: Seed
Balls" post in March, it turns out there is a company that makes and
sells seed balls.  Thus, if you need a quick fix and there's no time
to mix your own, this company's product may come in handy. 

Earthseeds
http://www.earthseed.com

The wildflower and native seeds they incorporate into the 
seed balls are regionalized for different parts of the country. 

These for-sale seed balls might be the thing your local
city council or school board would fund for roadside
beautification and ecological restoration.  

Again, Jim Bones' "Light Writings" web page is 
a wondeful site with plenty of instructions on
how to make your on own seed balls.  

Jim Bones' "Light Writings" web page: 
http://www.seedballs.com/

Seed Balls: A New Tool for Revegetation (Table of Contents)
http://www.seedballs.com/tblcon.html

A couple people wrote back and said they will be playing 
around with seed balls this year.  

Steve Diver

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]