Subject: The "BEST DEAL" on the WEB TODAY!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 00:24:41 -0600 (CST)

Dear Netrepreneur!

*****************************************************
*Please excuse if you receive this mailing in error!*
*Please press "Reply To" and type "REMOVE" in header*
*and you will not be included in our mailings again!*
*****************************************************

This is a SALES BULLETIN to INFORM YOU
OF THE "BEST DEAL" ON THE NET FOR NEW TECHNOLOGY 
AVAILABLE TO PROMOTE or USE TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS!

*SPECIAL PROMOTION FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY ONLY*

COMPLETE MARKETER PACKAGE INCLUDING: 
BULK EMAIL SOFTWARE,LIST MANAGER SOFTWARE & UNLIMITED EMAIL
ADDRESSES ONLY $49.95

Wait! See how you just read this email?  So do thousands of
other users! Wouldn't you like Millions of users to be 
reading your idea, advertisement or sales letter?

How many unsolicited email do you receive in your 
email box daily?  

Everyone of those emails you are receiving so are 
thousands of people around the world reading the same
email you just read.

Wouldn't you like to know how they are actually making 
money by sending bulk email?

Well here's your chance... We have put together the 
COMPLETE MARKETER PACKAGE and it includes everything you 
need to get started! If you have a Website,Business, 
Product,Service,or just want to make $$$ you need to
take advantage of this COMPLETE MARKETER PACKAGE NOW!!! 

READ ON FOR EXCITING DETAILS......

#1-Bulk Email Software-Email Platinum 3.1b

We have been in the business for over 2 years and was
the first comapany on the market to develop a complete
bulk email software that no additonal software is needed!!!

We are also the first company to give everyone the opportunity
to take advantage of using this software without spending 
hundreds of dollars.  We are sure you have heard of our
competitors such as Floodgate,Netcontact,ExtractorPro, Stealth etc.

All of these programs are excellent programs that we
even market Netcontact and Stealth ourselves.  Unfortunately, not
everyone wants to spend $400 bucks to try their hands on
sending bulk email.  Wouldn't you like to test one of those
ideas you been thinking of but just don't have the cash available
for advertising.

Well here's your opportunity to Reach Millions FREE!!!
There are over 50 MILLION People Online right now and
with our software package you have the abiltiy to Reach
all of them with a click of a button.

Imagine if only 1 out of every 10,000 people order
from your Free Bulk Email Advertisement, you will have
over 25 orders per day!  How much profit is that for 
you?

Remember everthing you sell is nearly 100% PURE PROFIT!!!

#2  Unlimited Email Addresses

If you are anything like us and just want to start blasting
that new idea & you don't want to have to spend countless hours
collecting email addresses!  No Problem!

We have collected over 25 MILLION Email Addresses of every
Interent Service Provider you could ever want. AOL,CompuServe,
Genie,Netcom,Sprynet,Sprint,Mci,etc,Hotmail, Japan, etc.

You want it!  We got it! But we don't just have these addresses
we also keep adding new email address monthly to our list!
Now receive Unlimited Email Addresses!!!

#3 List Management Program

Okay now you will have Millions of Email Addresses but managing
these addresses could be a nightmare without the right software.

You can take advantage of our new "List Manager" software
that will assist you in managing your email addresses within
minutes rather than hours.  Our List Manager can Split,Sort,Remove,
Shuffle, and just about anything you would ever want to do
with your email address list with one simple click of the button.

Our COMPLETE MARKETER PACKAGE RETAILS FOR $299.00
But Wait if you order our Complete Marketer Package by Feb.28
your cost is only $49.95   You SAVE  over $249.00 CASH!!!

****************************************************************************
Order Form
Please fill out the following order form and fax to our
office at:1-909-890-3745 make checks payable to: 
SJP Enterprises 1040 S Mt Vernon Ave Suite #G146 Colton, Ca 92324 USA
or you can call our office at: 1-909-890-9436 24 hours a day 
7 days a week and place your order.

Name________________________________________

Street Address______________________________

City______________________ State_________ Zip________

Telephone________________________

Email Address_________________________________

Credit Card#_______________________________

Exp.Date______________

If you would like to pay by fax check please add an additional
$3.00 for check fee service. Fax your check and order to:1-909-890-3745

Total to be charged:____________

Signature_____________________________________.