Subject: Guide to Permaculture Sites in North America

From: "Steve Diver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 15:09:39 +0000

Found this on Bioregional Archives at Communications for 
a Sustainable Future, fyi....  

steve dvier

==================================================
Forward message from:
gopher://csf.Colorado.EDU:70/0R5627-6521-/environment/Bioregional/oct97

From: [email-masked]
          by emout08.mail.aol.com (8.7.6/8.7.3/AOL-2.0.0)
          Wed, 1 Oct 1997 14:42:57 -0400 (EDT)
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 14:42:57 -0400 (EDT)
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Guide to Permaculture Sites

A Pilrim's Guide to Permaculture Sites in North America is being
prepared to facilitate communication and cooperation between people and
places where reinhabitory practices are being implemented. If you know
of a permaculture demonstraton site, project, practitioner or
individuals/groups with related skills or services to share (1.e.,
bioregional groups, local info center, newsletter, networker, school,
etc) which might like to be listed , please contact Chuck Marsh at 55
Grove Street #15, Ashville, NC 28801. (tel/fax. 704.254.5454). 
No charge for listings. Deadline for submission of data is
October 30, 1997.
=================================================

--
[email-masked]