Subject: GREEN WOODWORKING WORKSHOP

From: Sandy Bar Ranch Collective /Klamath Institute <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 12:55:59 -0700 (PDT)

Please Forward This Message to Any Interested Parties

ANNOUNCING AN INTENSIVE WORKSHOP IN GREEN WOODWORKING/ CHAIRMAIKING
MAY 11-16
SANDY BAR RANCH, ORLEANS CA

The Klamath Institute* and Sandy Bar Ranch are co-sponsoring a six day
intensive workshop taught by Master Craftsman Don Weber.  Starting with a
log, participants will learn the art and craft of green woodworking while
constructing a traditional Welsh style chair.  Participants will learn the
methods and secrets of a variety of greenwood techniques including
splitting and riving, drawknifing, steam bending, greenwood joinery and
using a pedal powered lathe.

THIS IS AN EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN FROM A WORLD REKNOWNED
CRAFTSMAN AND GIFTED TEACHER!   Don has led workshops worldwide and has
been featured in several prominent publications including Woodwork,
American Woodworker, Plain and the Permaculture Activist.

THE ORIGINAL PRICE OF $475 HAS BEEN REDUCED TO $250 TO MAKE THE WORKSHOP
MORE AFFORDABLE.  price includes lodging and 1 meal a day.
Pre-registration required.  To register or for more information contact:

The Bodger Project
Sandy Bar Ranch
PO Box 347
Orelans CA 95556
(530) 627-3379
<[email-masked]>

* The Klamath Institute is a project of the Tides Center, a non-profit
organization.

Sandy Bar Ranch Collective
797 Ishi Pishi Rd.
PO Box 347
Orleans, CA  95556
530-627-3379
http:www.pcweb.net/sandybar