Subject: [permaculture] Solviva

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 09:59:53 -0500

I have just returned from the Ohio Ecological Food and Farming
Association's annual conference where Anna Edey was a keynote speaker and
workshop presenter. Wow! Her book, Solviva: How to Grow $500,000 on One
Acre and Peace on Earth is fabulous and covers many of the subjects we
often discuss: wastewater management, greenhouse design, sustainable food
production, energy capture, etc.  Surprisingly, she doesn't incorporate
fish into her system. There is plenty of brain food here, however. 
Steve
Steve Bonney, President
Sustainable Earth
a 501(c)3 not-for-profit dedicated to economic development through
sustainable agriculture
100 Georgton Ct., W. Lafayette IN 47906
tel (765)463-9366; fax (765)497-0164; email [email-masked] 

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]