Subject: Fwd: Learn how to manage your anger

From: FionaNyx <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 20:38:29 EST

Okay, everybody--this is something I couldn't resist forwarding to the list
given our recent conversation...

Subject: Learn how to manage your anger - FREE tape!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 14:29:16 -0500 (EST)

<HTML><PRE></P><P ALIGN=CENTER><FONT  COLOR="#ffffff" BACK="#ff0000" SIZE=4>
</FONT></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#ff0080" BACK="#ffffff" SIZE=4><B>"LEARN HOW TO
MANAGE AND 
COPE WITH ANGER"</B>
</P><P ALIGN=LEFT></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>
</P><P ALIGN=CENTER><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=6><B><I>GET YOUR <FONT
COLOR="#ff0000" 
SIZE=6>FREE </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=6>TAPE<FONT  COLOR="#000000"
SIZE=3>
<FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=5>ON ANGER MANAGEMENT TODAY!<FONT  COLOR="#000000"
SIZE=3></B></I>
</P><P ALIGN=LEFT>
</P><P ALIGN=CENTER><A HREF="http://www.angermgmt.com">Click Here NOW</A>!
<FONT  
COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=4><U>http://www.angermgmt.com</FONT><FONT
COLOR="#000000" 
SIZE=3></U>
</P><P ALIGN=LEFT>
The <U>problem</U> in NOT anger, the problem is the MIS-MANAGEMENT of anger! 

Anger is as natural as any other human emotion but becomes a problem when 

we don't know how to handle it.  Anger is nature's way of empowering us to 

"ward off" the perception of an <U>attack</U> or threat to our well-being.
When our anger 

(or the anger of others) is mis-managed, the results can be catastrophic both
in 

terms of dollars and waste of human potential.  <U><B>Mis-managed anger
</U></B>and rage 

is the<B> <FONT  COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE=3>MAJOR</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000"
SIZE=3></B> 
cause of conflict in personal relationships. 

<U>Domestic abuse and violence</U>, <U>road rage</U>, <U>workplace
violence</U>, <U>divorce</U>, 
<U>addictions</U>, 

etc., are just a few examples of what happens when anger is mis-managed or not

managed at all! Learn how to <U><B><I>appropriately</U></B></I> manage your
anger and HELP others

(family members, friends, etc.) manage theirs as well!

<A HREF="http://www.angermgmt.com">Click to http://www.angermgmt.com</A>

<A HREF="mailto:[email-masked]">remove me please</A>

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" BACK="#FFFFFF" SIZE=3>
</PRE></HTML>