Subject: no subject (file transmission)

From: Adam Finkelstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 1994 05:54:52 +22300129 (EST)

Path: solaris.cc.vt.edu!news.mathworks.com!yeshua.marcam.com!usc!howland.reston.ans.net!pipex!uunet!munnari.oz.au!ariel.ucs.unimelb.EDU.AU!ucsvc.ucs.unimelb.edu.au!lugb!hiscdcj
Newsgroups: alt.sustainable.agriculture,sci.agriculture,alt.co-ops,aus.conserve,alt.energy.renewable
Subject: Looking for permaculture info
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
From: [email-masked] (Dwayne Jones-Evans)
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 1994 08:48:31 GMT
Sender: [email-masked] (News System)
Organization: La Trobe University
Keywords: permaculture World Wide Web  
Summary: looking for permaculture or permaculture-related resources 
X-Newsreader: TIN [version 1.2 PL1]
Lines: 32
Xref: solaris.cc.vt.edu alt.sustainable.agriculture:4413 sci.agriculture:2092 alt.co-ops:1456 alt.energy.renewable:2870

Hello,

I'm currently attempting to set up a WWW page on permaculture.  I know
of the stuff on sunsite, but I was wondering if anyone has anything else
that they would like placed on the web, or who know of other information
which is related to permacultural stuff.

I've just started looking into sources on the net, so I haven't come
across much stuff which is permacultural as yet, aside from sunsite.

I'd like to put as much information up as possible.  I can only
manipulate straight ascii files, however.  URLs would be ideal,
HTML-ised ascii text would be better, but I will HTML-ise ascii texts if
required.

If anyone knows of any other info which is related to permaculture, I'd
be interested in that too.

Dwayne.

--

-|-+-|-     r e t u r n     t o       t h e     s o u r c e     -|-+-|-
                 internet: [email-masked]
-|-+-|-       OurAimIsWakefulnessOurEnemyIsDreamlessSleep       -|-+-|-

looking for * permaculture * resources on the net. Mail me with URLs 

NEXUS:.settling.the.electronic.frontier..     mail [email-masked]
http://www.latrobe.edu.au/nexus/              "subscribe nexus-gaia"