Subject: Re: BAD NEWS website address for Permaculture International

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 11:43:43 EDT

In a message dated 7/28/99 5:46:29 PM, [email-masked] writes:

<<And Dan: Try to make this GPD project work for you. Your permaculture
activities are very interesting and valuable to all of us and I, for one,
am interested in helping promote your publications, workshops and courses.
Your presence in this list is valued. 

Lawrence>>

It must be, Lawerence, as you put me on it without my consent.

Dan

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 12:36:52 -0400 (EDT)

Lawrence F. London, Jr. -+|+- Venaura Farm
[email-masked]   [email-masked]
http://metalab.unc.edu/london, /permaculture, /ecolandtech
EcoLandTech -+|+- InterGarden -+|+- Permaculture

> It must be, Lawerence, as you put me on it without my consent.

You are free to unsubscribe anytime you want or just ask and I'll do it
for you. Suit yourself. I thought you'd enjoy and benefit from the list
- certainly by promoting your services.

---