Subject: Edible Landscape Book Is In Print, For now

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 12:12:09 EDT

New supply of DESIGNINGAND MAINTAINING YOUR EDIBLE LANDSCAPE
    Robert Kourik has emailed us that he has found a new supply of these 
books behind some cases of another title. It had been thought that it is out 
of print.  If anyone failed to get this critical permaculture-related text, 
now is an unexpected opportunity.  

For Mother Earth, Dan Hemenway, Yankee Permaculture Publications (since 
1982), Elfin Permaculture workshops, lectures, Permaculture Design Courses, 
consulting and permaculture designs (since 1981), and annual correspondence 
courses via email.  Copyright, 1998, Dan & Cynthia Hemenway, P.O. Box 52, 
Sparr FL 32192 USA  Internships. [email-masked]  

We don't have time to rush.

A list by topic of all Yankee Permaculture titles may be found at 
http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/ypc_catalog.html
Elfin Permaculture programs are listed at the Eastern Permaculture Teachers 
assn home page: http://home.ptd.net/~artrod/epta/eptahmp.html

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]