Subject: [permaculture] Tips on Agricultural Engineering Job Search?

From: "Peter Bosch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 8:26:27

Folks;

My brother-in-law, an Agricultural Engineer with soil science, landscape 
and composting experience, plus five years as a lead mushroom grower is 
looking for suggestions and contacts to permaculturally-inclined companies 
for a full time position. He is willing to relocate - within the US.

First choice area would probably be the upper midwest, followed closely by 
central eastern seaboard.

And while permaculturally-inclined companies are his first choice, I think 
he realizes that this is a major constriction on his job search - he's also 
willing to look at agricultural companies with a reasonable social 
conscience.

Also, any suggestions as to how to go about researching this topic/market
area would be greatly appreciated. Are there recruiting firms that deal 
explicitly with this sort of thing, or with agriculture in general?

If you have any suggestions, please reply to [email-masked], or directly 
to him at [email-masked].

Thanks

Peter Bosch

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]