Subject: Eastern Permaculture Teachers' Association Gathering

From: Linda Felch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 15:07:01 -0500

EPTA was formed to meet the needs of people teaching permaculture on the
east coast of North  America, and to provide a forum for networking and
mutual support. The organization has also worked on establishing
certification standards for Permaculture teachers and designers.  EPTA
has disseminated teaching materials and hosted convergences, teacher
trainings, and other events.  
 
Heathcote Center in Freeland Maryland is hosting a gathering of EPTA
members and interested individuals on Saturday and Sunday, March 14th
and 15th.  The primary purpose of this meeting is to assess, re-vision,
and renew the organization. The meeting will be guided by Heathcote
resident and experienced facilitator Michael Humphrey. 

Join us for a weekend of productive fun! 

For more information, contact [email-masked] 
or write:
Eastern Permaculture Teachers' Association
21300 Heathcote Rd.
Freeland, MD  21053
or call:
(410) 343-3478

Linda Felch
[email-masked]
Baltimore, MD
http://www.welch.jhu.edu/~lfelch/heathcote.html

---

From: Linda Felch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 11:03:14 -0500

Linda Felch
[email-masked]
Baltimore, MD