Subject: Re: sanet-mg-digest Food production (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 19:45:00 -0500 (EST)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Support your local organic market farmer, buy products bearing the
 BuyGreen and Sustainably Grown (natural, ecological & biointensive) labels
        http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden    [email-masked]
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 21:27:53 +1
From: Frits v/d Laan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: sanet-mg-digest   Food production

> FOOD PRODUCTION THREATENED BY U.S. POPULATION GROWTH
> New Study Shows//
> $40 BILLION EXPORT INCOME AT RISK

Why don't you US citizens listen to your president
He will say there is no problem like he did with US CO2 emissions, with 
genetic engeneerd food, with erosion, with high pesticide use in the US, 
with bullying the rest of the world trough the WTO, with being the worlds 
biggest exporter of wapens, with taking patents on crops developed by 
native farmers somewhere in the rest of the world, With hormones in meat, 
etcetera. He knows because big multinationals told him.
He knows because nobody really cares as long as the US makes money
out of it in the short term.

Frits v/d Laan
Gouda -  Netherlands

** International No Shopping day **
****     29th of November      ****
**   Join in by not joining in   **

To Unsubscribe:  Email [email-masked] with "unsubscribe sanet-mg".
To Subscribe to Digest: Email [email-masked] with the command
"subscribe sanet-mg-digest".