Subject: Farms/ Gardens back east

From: Kevin Snorf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 10:22:29 -0700

I am planning a trip to West Virginia to attend a conference on new
perspectives on environmentalism. While I'm over that way, I was hoping
to visit a few farms, but do not know the least of the area. IF anyone
has permaculture farms or gardens in that general area (or in busable
distance) I would love to stop by for a look around or do some work
trade for a place to stay. I had considered trucking out to Kansas to
see Wes Jackson's Land Institute as well. If anyone has any
recommendations I would greatly appreciate them. I might be on a tight
time budget because I might be offered a composting job on campus here
and would have to start late June, the conference ending Jun. 24. So,
short stays would be preferable. I would just like to get out and
around, meet some nice folks, and get a sense of how people are
interpreting permaculture in their backyards. Much thanks and I wish you
all a wonderful spring and summer,
Kevin Snorf

PS I have to make reservations in a day or so. Please contact me or the
list at your soonest convenience. Cheers.