Subject: Rumors of my death... (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 20:52:56 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 13:02:54 -0500 (EST)
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Rumors of my death...

Dear Friends,

Rumors of my death have been only slightly exaggerated.  For those of you who
don't know, after emergency room visits in July, September and November, I
was hospitalized in ICU on a ventilator for a near-fatal asthma attack just
after Christmas.  This will explain, but not excuse the lack of a Seasons
Greetings to you all, and the silence at the other end of message left on
email and our answer machine.  I am working my way through the incredible
backlog and will honor my obligations to each of you.

I am grateful to be able to report I am once again vertical, but it will be a
long road back.  Instead of being able to do 10 things at once, I'm capable
of doing only about 2, and the projections are for my eventually being able
to do only 6.  But, hey, it beats the hell out of the alternative!

Two things:

We are looking for an experienced apprentice/working partner for this season
- who can take some of the physical load off me, and is willing to learn the
management part as well as the horticulture on a micro-farm with a 50 member
CSA. Room, some shared meals, big learnign opportunity, and a small stipend.

We are so totally tired of paying to download sleazy spam, we are quitting
aol.  Our new address is [email-masked]

Warmly,
Marcie A. Rosenzweig
Full Circle Organic Farm
Auburn, CA