Subject: Anyone have a list of in-print books on permaculture?

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 23:50:55 -0400 (EDT)

I'm interested in buying a few more books on permaculture and
would be interested in suggestions from anyone here. I already have
Permaculture I & II and Permaculture: A Designer's Manual.  I also have a
lot of other books on related topics that I coulc list here if anyone's
interested along with another list gleaned recently from the
alt.permaculture newsgroup.

Lawrence F. London, Jr. -+|+- Venaura Farm
[email-masked]   [email-masked]
http://metalab.unc.edu/london, /permaculture, /ecolandtech
EcoLandTech -+|+- InterGarden -+|+- Permaculture

---

From: "J. Hobbs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 15:32:57 -0800

Larry,

Just wanted to thank you for putting the listserve together.  I appreciate
being in touch with like-minded folks throughout the world. I have attached
an ever-growing biblio that I hand out to students.  Hope that this is
helpful.  Jude

You wrote:
 I also have a lot of other books on related topics that I coulc list here
if anyone's
interested along with another list gleaned recently from the
alt.permaculture newsgroup.