Subject: PC seed exchange

From: Jack Rowe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 13:14:42 -0400

Does anyone know the address (e- or snail-mail) or phone number of the
permaculture seed exchange which was operating in the US about one-two
years ago?

Thanks, Jack

---

From: Miekal And <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 1997 14:41:59 +0100

> permaculture seed exchange which was operating in the US about one-two

2nd Annual
Permaculture Seed and Plant Exchange

This Exchange is considered to be a group of growers and collectors who
share propagating material with each other, more or less "at cost" and
who are also willing to provide the same material to others - at a small
profit to themselves.

Our purpose is to:

}promote the exchange of propagating material
(seeds, roots, scions, etc.) of useful perennial/
self-sowing annual species and cultivars.

}facilitate communication between persons interested
in the same types of plants.

}collect information about useful plants directly
from growers.

}provide an opportunity for collectors and growers
to earn extra income.

Membership in the Exchange is $7/yr.  For this, you receive the annual
catalogue and, in the autumn, listing forms for the next year's
catalogue.  (Those having contributed material will receive a printout
of their listings, for revision.)

To use the catalogue
order seeds, etc. directly from the grower at the addresses given at the
end of the catalogue.  Standard price (ST) of a packet of at least 25
(unless otherwise indicated) seeds is:
-to contributors listed in this catalogue, $1.
-to all other, $2.
For rare (CP, CO) seeds, plants, roots, etc. the price listed in the
catalogue is the price to OTHER CONTRIBUTING GROWERS.  To all others,
the price is $1 more than the catalogue price.  Overseas shipment add $1
per order for seeds.  Overseas shipment of other items should be
negotiated with the grower.

To become a member of this Exchange or for further information, write:

Joe Hollis
PERMACULTURE SEED AND PLANT EXCHANGE
3020 Whiteoak Creek Road
Burnsville, NC  28714

-- 
@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#
Dreamtime Village website: http://net22.com/dreamtime
QAZINGULAZA: And/Was/Wakest website:
http://net22.com/qazingulaza
e-mail for DT & And/Was: [email-masked]

---

From: Miekal And <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 1997 14:41:59 +0100

2nd Annual

Our purpose is to:

To use the catalogue

Joe Hollis

---

From: Lee Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 20:38:47 -0500

> permaculture seed exchange which was operating in the US about one-two

Jack, The Permaculture Seed and Plant Exchange is florishing under the
wizardry of Joe Hollis, 3020 Whiteoak Creek Road, Burnsville, NC 28714
USA (704)-675-5664. I consider this catalog to be the best existing
reference and source list for useful perennials and self-seeding annuals
or North America and northern temperate climates! Membership (1997) is
$7/yr. Joe has his own list (Mountain Gardens) of available seed and
plants for +/- 322 species. Spread the word! Happy Trails, Lee Barnes.
Happy Trails Permaculture, PO Box 1303, Waynesville, NC 28786.
(704)-452-5716.

---

From: Lee Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 20:38:47 -0500

---

From: Miekal And <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 1997 14:41:59 +0100

2nd Annual

Our purpose is to:

To use the catalogue

Joe Hollis

---

From: Miekal And <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 1997 14:41:59 +0100

2nd Annual

Our purpose is to:

To use the catalogue

Joe Hollis

---

From: Lee Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 20:38:47 -0500

---

From: Lee Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 20:38:47 -0500