Subject: Fayetteville AR USA

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 15:14:59 -0500 (EST)

Rebecca and others,

In Fayetteville AR USA there exists one of the finest resources for rural
information in the world: ATTRA--Appropriate Technology Transfer for Rural
Areas, P. O. Box 3657, Fayetteville AR 72702 USA 1-800-346-9140,
501-442-9824, 501-442-9842. ATTRA is connected with University of Arkansas. 

Steve Driver is one of their resource people. He has been in India and may be
back by now. [email-masked]. Call the 800 number with a question.
Whoever responds with volumes of information will also give you an e-mail
address.

Milo Clark
Berkeley CA USA

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 20:58:04 -0500 (EST)

Thanks, Milo, for putting ATTRA's name out there.  

As a matter of fact, Steve Diver and quite a few of the ATTRA folks have swum
in this particular pool.  Rebecca Bryant