Subject: Low-cost, natural in situ bioremediation

From: Bruce Leiter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 20:09:51 -0500

My selective Web search shows me that you might want to click on
http://www.rodak-utl.com/ and e-mail us. Thank you. Bruce Leiter.

Welcome to RODAK Land!

(brought to you by RODAK Catalysts--E-mail us.)

RODAK Catalysts give people clean, enjoyable RODAK Land by:

(Click on the uses of RODAK catalysts.)

Using a powerful, low-cost, natural technology

Reclaiming salty or mineral-laden irrigated or desert soil

Restoring contaminated and stagnant water

Increasing crop yields on previously-poor land

Breaking down salts built up on golf courses from irrigation

Treating waste and sewage water for much less cost than usual

Treating odorlessly and inexpensively livestock- confinement waste

Fermenting wine faster than normal

Cleaning up toxic-waste sites inexpensively

E-mail us for low-cost solutions to water, waste, and soil problems!

Contact your friendly Webmaster with comments about our web site.

Search Engine, web site hosting, and promotion web sites for your information:

(The presence of these links here is not an endorsement of any products or services in these sites, and no information in such sites has been endorsed or approved by this site.)

Other Business Links at FFA-O-Matic Links