Subject: rec.gardens.bamboo vote ack

From: [email-masked] (David Bostwick)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 13:12:15 -0400

I suggest that you read this entire message and save it.

This is an automatic message sent to you after your vote has been counted.
If this is correct, there is no need for you to reply. If your vote is
registered incorrectly then please vote again so I can fix it.  You may
change your vote by voting again.  The last vote I receive will be the one
counted.

This vote will replace any previous votes you have cast.

If this vote is in response to the first CFV, you do *not* have to vote
again when the second CFV is posted, unless you want to change your vote.

                                          <RGB-0001>
Voter address: [email-masked]
Voter name:    Larry London

   Your name, address, and vote will be listed in the final
   vote listing.  If you do not want that information listed,
   you will need to vote again, using CANCEL as your vote.
   This will erase your vote and remove any information
   about you from appearing in the final vote listing.

     YES vote on rec.gardens.bamboo

Receipt of this message simply acknowledges your ballot.  If your ballot
is determined to be invalid on closer inspection (e.g., if the ballot
was supplied by a third party), I reserve the right to disallow your vote.

Thank you for voting.

                          David Bostwick <[email-masked]> 
                                     Running UseVote 3.0