Subject: How to get PC Lit in Spanish?

From: Jack Rowe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 23:13:03 -0500

One good Spanish resource in the context of sustainability in poor
countries vis-a-vis the need to not starve in the short term, good
perspectives and stats, is "Subdesarrollo y Ecologia en America Latina"
("Underdevelopment and Ecology in Latin Am."), I think the author is
Oliveri or Olivieri (spelling? -- I'm away from home).

JR

---

From: Scott Pittman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 11:30:01 -0800 (PST)

We have a few big cases of Mollison's Intro in Spanish. For $5 a book plus
shipping expenses I'll send it to you.

Arina Pittman

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 14:07:36 EST

Ecology Center in Berkeley has the Spanish language pc books last I looked.

Milo Clark
Berkeley CA USA

---

From: "juan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 11:41:19 -0500

I would like to know how to unsubscribe from the this list, I´ve tried
sending blank messages with "Unsubscribe from list" as the subject, but it
doesn´t work.

Thanks a lot,

juan