Subject: WANTED: Permaculturist/Agriculture expert (Ecuador)

From: Larry London <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 13:56:47 -0400 (EDT)

http://metalab.unc.edu/london   InterGarden   
[email-masked]   [email-masked]
<>
From: [email-masked](Utopian EcoVillage Network in Ecuador)
Newsgroups: alt.permaculture
Subject: WANTED: Permaculturist/Agriculture expert (Ecuador)
Reply-To: [email-masked](Utopian EcoVillage Network in Ecuador)

WANTED: Highly-skilled Permaculturist/Agriculture expert

PROJECT: We are a new community in the planing stages, 20 acres and
plans to grow to 100-400 acres in the very near future.

THE JOB: Help us in the planing stages - NOW.

FEATURES: Several growing climates for agriculture, large river,
several pure water year-round streams with exclusive water rights,
irrigated fields, natural forests, improved/natural pasture land,
wild/cultivated fruit,  private road access. 

SKILLS NEEDED ARE: Permaculture, waste water treatment, livestock,
dairy, forestry, erosion-control, irrigation.

THE HOOK: this is a unique, lifetime job opportunity and adventure.
We are located in a tropical hill/mountain paradise in southern
Ecuador. We are an intentional community currently made up
of 12 adults and 5 children with a self-sufficient goal and a Y2K-safe
place to live.  For more details on the adventure, visit
http://www.uevn.org. For more details on the technical project, email
permaculture@ uevn dot org.

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]