Subject: looking for mangel seed

From: "Akiva Werbalowsky" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 10:16:34 PST

Who can help get me some mangel seed to plant at the Cal Poly 
Perma-site, hopefully with the new moon in about 10 days or so? I'm 
talking about those big, fat, deep-rooted beets.

Forget the money...Show me the seed!

I'm willing to trade or pay for it if needed. Thanks.

Akiva
[email-masked]
(new phone: 805-756-5086)

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

---

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 23:16:09 -0500 (EST)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Support your local organic market farmer, buy products bearing the
 BuyGreen and Sustainably Grown (natural, ecological & biointensive) labels
        http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden    [email-masked]
        The VIRTUAL FARMER'S MARKET of Orange County, North Carolina
                 http://sunsite.unc.edu/InterGarden/vfm.html
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Wed, 17 Dec 1997, Akiva Werbalowsky wrote:

> Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 10:16:34 PST

> talking about those big, fat, deep-rooted beets.

I think Di Georgi (sp?) seed company has mangel seeds.
I have an old copy of their catalog in case you can't find their address.

LL

---

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 23:16:09 -0500 (EST)

LL