Subject: John Jeavons March 18 FREE Event Flyer Posted (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 1998 13:09:34 -0500 (EST)

http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london   InterGarden   
[email-masked]   [email-masked]
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 09:18:56 -0500
From: BIODYNAMIC MAIL LIST <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: John Jeavons March 18 FREE Event Flyer Posted

Dear Biointensive, Biodynamic and/or Organic Sustainable enthusiast,

I've posted a flyer for the John Jeavons lecture "Growing a Sense of Humus"
which will be presented FREE to the public at 8:15 March 18 at Shepherd
College Shepherdstown, WV (90mi outside of Baltimore-Washington to the
east, just off I-81 to the West). You can download it (Adobe Acrobat
format) at http://www.biodynamics.com/pdf/john.pdf. (Reservations are
strongly suggested for this event. Call Allan Balliett (304) 876-2373 for
reservations.)

John Jeavons presentation is in support of The Garden Patch, an educational
non-profit which seeks to provide public education on local food security
and nutrition issues while providing practical horticultural education for
homeless vets through growing high quality organic vegetables for the
county food bank. More information is available on The Garden Patch by
calling Allan Balliett at (304) 876-2373.

PLEASE POST

If you have the time and the place, please print a copy of this flyer and
post it in a public place. Grocery stores, post offices, food coops and
libraries are good public places. The flyer contains some information which
will remind some of their promise to plant organically this season, others
it just may encourage to come to Shepherdstown to take in John Jeavon's
presentation. By using the net to distribute a flyer like this for the East
Coast Biodynamic conference last year, we had attendees from California who
saw the flyer in their coop and we had LOTS of questions about sustainable
issues from people all over the country.   If you have the time, please
help with this distribution project. Thanks -AB

*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/

Opinions expressed through this list, whether by the moderator or by list
members,  are simply the opinions of the poster and do not necessarily
reflect the opinions of BIODYNAMICS journal or of the BD Association of
America.

Check out the Biodynamic Association WEB PAGE for BIODYNAMIC resources:
      http://www.biodynamics.com

This list is archived at:
      http://csf.colorado.edu/biodynamics/

Thank you, Allan Balliett, Moderator, BD-L. [email-masked]

*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/

For More Information about BIODYNAMICS and a BD Resource Guide, contact:

The Biodynamic Farming and Gardening Association
   POB 550, Kimberton, PA 19442
   (610) 935-7797 * FAX (610) 983-3196
   TOLL FREE Order Line: 1-800-516-7797