Subject: Rain Site/Cal Poly Permafest 3/28

From: "Verne L. Chinampas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 05:24:38 -0800 (PST)

<Forwarded from Cal Poly Permaculture>:

Thanks for spreading the compost and the word about Cal Poly
Permaculture. We are always happy to do media interviews for this
purpose.

Please make sure everyone who is interested knows that this weekend's
events happen RAIN OR SHINE :

Our comfy rain site for both Sat. 3/28 noon-6pm (free) and Sun. 9-3pm
(registration needed through 756-2053) is the:

CAL POLY CROPS UNIT at the corner of Highland and Mt. Bishop Road.
All events (except for camp out and perhaps fire circle) will go on even
in the case of a downpour 

DIRECTIONS:

enter campus from Highway 1 on Highland and go left at first stop sign.
Crops Unit is on that corner.

For the Permaculture Site, contuinue on Mt. Bishop 1/4 mile and turn
right into the Cal Poly Dairy. Go all the way through the parking lot,
go right at the brown "Student Experimental Farm" sign. Follow the dirt
road down and to the left along the big field, rising up a hill and
parking at the top. (There will be signage for the event)

For more info or faxed directions, call 805-756-2053.

Keep on mulching,
Akiva

_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com