Subject: Re: permaculture / native plants

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 18:23:21 EST

thanks, miekal .... do you have an address where i can send away for that
catalog? because i'd like to educate myself in that regard ... i wonder if
native plants are used more whether a fully edible system is viable ... here
in california the bunchgrasses were used to make pinole, which is more
nutritious than annual grains ...

---

From: miekal and <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 19:14:35 -0600

unleesh:

there are of course endless seed catalogues out there but J.L. Hudson
remains one of my favorite

JL HUDSON, SEEDSMAN
Star Route 2, Box 337
LaHonda, CA   94020

mr dan:

I missed it, whose suggesting that permaculture & gardening are the
same?

miekal