Subject: Re: GBlist: Dangers of CCA Pressure Treated Wood

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1997 22:24:08 -0400

http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/renewable-energy/mailarchives/greenbuilding2/msg00565.html

-- 
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
mailto:[email-masked]  
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: GBlist: Dangers of CCA Pressure Treated Wood

To: [email-masked]

Subject: Re: GBlist: Dangers of CCA Pressure Treated Wood

From: John Bower <[email-masked]>

Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 09:33:07 -0600

CC: [email-masked]

Organization: The Healthy House Institute

References: <[email-masked]>

Sender: [email-masked]

There is a citizens group that may be of interest to those concerned
about CCA treated wood and human health:

Citizens Concerned with Pressure Treated Lumber
P.O. Box 504
Porter Square Station
Cambridge, MA 02140

--
John Bower, The Healthy House Institute
http://www.hhinst.com/ email: [email-masked]
430 N. Sewell Road, Bloomington, IN 47408
Phone/fax 812-332-5073
__________________________________________________________________
This greenbuilding dialogue is sponsored by Oikos (www.oikos.com)
and Environmental Building News (www.ebuild.com). For instructions
send e-mail to [email-masked].
__________________________________________________________________

References:

Re: GBlist: Dangers of CCA Pressure Treated Wood

From: [email-masked]

Prev by Date: Re: GBlist: vapor permeability

Next by Date: GBlist: Silicone caulk

Prev by thread: Re: GBlist: Dangers of CCA Pressure Treated Wood

Next by thread: GBlist: Malathion update

Index(es):

Main

Thread