Subject: Jordanian Permaculture Project (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 22:21:14 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 22:07:14 -0400 (EDT)
From: GD Rose <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Jordanian Permaculture Project

Browsing the PC web pages tonight and found this:

"hope it helps.  incidentally i am working with a permaculture development
project in the middle east.   we are currently looking for a web site to
place our pages. any ideas?"

Was it you who sent it.  I am at the University of Waterloo doing a PhD 
in Environmental Planning and am heavily interested in bringing 
Permaculture into the main stream as a new discipline.  If you have a 
site in the middle east I would certainly like to hear about it because I 
am working with CIDA on a wastewater treatment facility in the Jordan 
Valley which has huge promise for PC - it's called the Maysara Project 
and I would very much enjoy to talk to you about this.

Please respond if you know anything about this PC site mentioned in the 
abover quotation marks.

Gregory D. Rose 
U of Waterloo, Ontario Canada
<[email-masked]>