Subject: Re: Permaculture 1996 conference proceedings (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 22:59:55 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 14:26:06 WST
From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Permaculture 1996 conference proceedings

The proceedings Table of Contents is found at the following address
and is an excellent place to start. WOW.
http://www.cowan.edu.au/~paustin/ipc6/toc.html
Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
[email-masked]                  11 Carew Place Greenwood 6024 
                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:---
           --:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:--
                 -----: Men Of The Trees :------
           ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling :------
                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----
                 http://www.eepo.com.au/~victor/