Subject: Re: trying to unsubscribe

From: "Akiva Werbalowsky" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 1998 08:02:55 PST

----Original Message Follows----Senor London, I tried to unsubscribe 
from the permaculture list and it didn't take. I'll be away for a month 
and am on a computer today which barely can get out this message. Is it 
possible for you to unsubscribe me? Please do so if you can and I will 
greatly appreciate it.  Akiva Werbalowsky ([email-masked])
>From [email-masked] Mon Feb  2 19:18:38 1998
Received: from SOCKFAULT1@localhost (port 49858 [127.0.0.1]) by 
listserv.oit.unc.edu with SMTP id <223579-17897>; Mon, 2 Feb 1998 
22:10:29 -0500
Received: from [email-masked] (port 41381 
[152.2.22.4]) by listserv.oit.unc.edu with ESMTP id <224020-17897>; Mon, 
2 Feb 1998 22:01:40 -0500
Received: from titan.oit.unc.edu (titan.oit.unc.edu [152.2.22.14])
	by luna.oit.unc.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6/rchk1.19) with ESMTP id WAA04222
	for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 2 Feb 1998 22:04:25 -0500 
(EST)
Received: from localhost (london@localhost)
	by titan.oit.unc.edu (8.8.6/8.8.6) with SMTP id WAA01809
	for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 2 Feb 1998 22:02:56 -0500 
(EST)
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
Date:	Mon, 2 Feb 1998 22:02:55 -0500 (EST)
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: [email-masked]
From:	"Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
To:	[email-masked]
Subject: BIODYNAMIC AG CLASSIFIEDS 2/2/98 (fwd)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
X-Authentication-Warning: titan.oit.unc.edu: london owned process doing 
-bs
X-Sender: [email-masked]
X-Listprocessor-Version: 8.0 -- ListProcessor(tm) by CREN
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 13:02:59 -0500
From: BIODYNAMIC MAIL LIST <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: BIODYNAMIC AG CLASSIFIEDS 2/2/98
WANTED: Acreage to establish a teaching community focussing on
Biodynamic Agriculture. Long growing season,pure and plentiful water, 
and
privacy. Northern California, Utah, New Mexico or Arizona. Reply to: 
Aurora
Farm, Box 697, Porthill, Idaho. 83853. (250) 428-4404
SITUATION WANTED: Long time organic grower with experience in BD growing
inside and outside greenhouse, livestock experience, niche marketer, 
high
level of technical skills, is seeking long term position as lead farmer 
for
CSA or estate farmer/manager. Most places in the USA or abroad will be
considered. Please call Maarten Samsom at (802) 878-0243.
AVAILABLE NOW: Biodynamically grown seeds of herbs, flowers and 
vegetables
and Echinacea tincture. Catalog $3. Aurora Farm, Box 697, Porthill, 
Idaho.83853
(250) 428-4404
===========================================================================
Classified Ads pertaining to ecological agriculture situations vacant or
situations wanted, announcements of ecological ag-related events, or
organic ag-related materials for sale (such as stock, seeds or 
amendments)
will be listed for free in BIODYNAMICS: Farming and Gardening in the 
21st
century (the journal of the Biodynamic Association of North America) and
via this email list. Ads will be accepted on a first come basis as space
allows, with the stipulation that ads placed by members of the BDA will
receive priority inclusion, followed by ads which have explicit BD 
content.
Submit ads to [email-masked]. If you have questions, please
contact me directly at the same address: Allan Balliett
[email-masked].
*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/
Opinions expressed through this list, whether by the moderator or by 
list
members,  are simply the opinions of the poster and do not necessarily
reflect the opinions of BIODYNAMICS journal or of the BD Association of
America.
Check out the Biodynamic Association WEB PAGE for BIODYNAMIC resources:
      http://www.biodynamics.com
This list is archived at:
      http://csf.colorado.edu/biodynamics/
Thank you, Allan Balliett, Moderator, BD-L. [email-masked]
*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/
For More Information about BIODYNAMICS and a BD Resource Guide, contact:
The Biodynamic Farming and Gardening Association
   POB 550, Kimberton, PA 19442
   (610) 935-7797 * FAX (610) 983-3196
   TOLL FREE Order Line: 1-800-516-7797

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com