Subject: [permaculture] Skills of the Earth, Ojai workshop 5/28-31

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 15:06:28 EDT

Wild Iris Springs Project
Presents

Peter Wolf
Life-Skills
Connecting with the Wisdom of the Earth

Ojai:  May 28 through 31, 1999

Covered in this class:

*   Group shelter from materials on the landscape
*   Edible, tool, and medicinal uses from native / local plants...hands-on
*   Methods for making fire without matches (or resourcefully with them)
*   Creating bowls / eating utensils in the old way
*   Y2K:  Living easily through natural creative common sense
*   How to make the most, even with little / How to take care even with 
nothing
*   Making ancient stone tools that work and last

Peter Wolf holds degrees in Psychology; M.A., Psychology, Wilderness
Adaptation Skills, B.A., Counseling Psychology.   His training in
wilderness, awareness and outdoor education began at an early age.  Wolf
lived in the old way of the ancient scout.  He acknowledges Tom Brown, Jr.
among his mentors.  He draws upon a history of martial arts and classical
dance training. His clients have included executives, universities,
physicians, mens' groups and retreats since 1972.

Peter is committed to guiding people toward a deep physical, emotional and
spiritual relationship with the Earth, Creator, themselves and others.

*This workshop will run in a lecture / demonstration / practice format with
scheduled breaks and mealtimes.

*Hours: 9:30AM - 5:30PM each day

*Bring everything you need to feed, camp, and clothe yourself comfortably
for the duration.

*Directions and packing list will be mailed when registrations are received.
*Weather:  This class will take place in all weather. Shelter will be
provided.

Workshop tuition: $400.
To register, send a non-refundable $175 deposit by May 11, 1999.
Balance is due at start of class.

Enrollment is limited to a small group to ensure individual attention.
After May 11, please telephone 805. 646-1136 to confirm space availability.
Late registrations may not be accepted after the workshop has filled.

Limited partial scholarships are available; contact Andrea Rolston at 805.
646-1136

REGISTRATION FORM

Name:   ______________________________
# Attending: ________            Total: $______
Address:______________________________
Phone: (       )__________________________
City/Zip______________________________
Fax/ E-Mail: (       ) ______________________

TO REGISTER:    Send your check payable to  Wild Iris Springs Project and 
this slip to:

Andrea Rolston
P.O. Box 1766
Ojai  CA  93024
805. 646-1136

*Questions:  Call Andrea Rolston at 805. 646-1136, or Peter Wolf at 707.
539-WOLF

*FOR MORE INFORMATION, SEE www.wolfskills.com

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]