Subject: correction

From: "Donna Fezler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 15:51:04 -0500

So much for my fading memory.

http://www.onelist.com/

-----Original Message-----
From:	Donna Fezler [SMTP:[email-masked]]
Sent:	Friday, July 16, 1999 3:49 PM
To:	'Andy McGuire'
Cc:	'Rheal Talk'; 'ratite list'; [email-masked]'; 'Permaculture'
Subject:	Subscribing to pastured poultry

Several people have asked:

go to one-list.com and then pastured poultry.

Donna Fezler

To Unsubscribe:  Email [email-masked] with the command
"unsubscribe sanet-mg".  If you receive the digest format, use the command
"unsubscribe sanet-mg-digest".
To Subscribe to Digest: Email [email-masked] with the command
"subscribe sanet-mg-digest".

All messages to sanet-mg are archived at:
http://www.sare.org/san/htdocs/hypermail