Subject: exotic travel

From: Scott Pittman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 09:36:11 -0700 (PDT)

The Permaculture Institute has received a request for four people who would
be willing to install gardens, swales, and other pc appliances in Ylapa,
Jalisco, Mexico.  The project will provide room and board and lots of beach
and ocean.

The participants are expected to work with locals showing various pc
techniques for sustainability.  

This is for the period of Oct 10 - Nov 10.  Participants will pay their own
way to Ylapa and back.

If interested call Arlene Goldberg at (505) 438 9431.

Scott Pittman

Permaculture Institute, USA
PO Box 3702, Pojoaque, NM 87501  US
phone 505.455.0270

*********
Ingenio Patet Campus

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]