Subject: Permaculture newsgroups at sunSITE (correct URLs)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 23:46:38 -0400 (EDT)

sorry for the typos - correct URLs are below:
---------------------------------------------

The free, public access news server at sunSITE has added 7 new,
unmoderated permaculture newsgroups for our use. All posts to these
newsgroups will be retained in a permanent archive.
 
They are:

permaculture.design
permaculture.systems
permaculture.links
permaculture.information
permaculture.events
permaculture.discussion
permaculture.news

To access them point your news browser to:
news.sunsite.unc.edu and get the list of available newsgroups

Or point your web browser to this URL:
news://news.sunsite.unc.edu
- or to access a specific newsgroup:
news://news.sunsite.unc.edu/permaculture.systems

Or read them at http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden/permaculture.html

In the near future I hope to be able to offer gatewaying (bi-directional
linking) of this mailing list to a companion newsgroup. This newsgroup will 
become a permanent archive of posts to [email-masked].

------------------------------------------------------------------
 Lawrence F. London, Jr. - InterGarden - Dragonfly Market Gardens
 mailto:[email-masked] - mailto:[email-masked]
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden/permaculture.html
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: mray01 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 21:20:03 -0700 (PDT)

I dont know what you changed but the old email worked fine for me. I can
get all 7 sunsite newsgroups...

--
Mike Ray		
Associated Students    City College of San Francisco  	   415-239-3108
Student Union-205     50 Phelan Drive   San Francisco, California 94112