Subject: Patzcuaro

From: CK Valois/B Brummitt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 08:19:25 -0500 (CDT)

Would the folks involved with the permaculture community in/near Patzcuaro,
Michoacan, Mexico...please contact me privately?  I have several folks that
wish to contact you, and need your e-mail address and some information...
Thanks

Bruce

  Cheryl Valois and Bruce Brummitt
           <[email-masked]> 
             46N56' 95W20'
   Visit the Natural Building Gallery
   <http://www.zianet.com/blackrange>

---

From: Skye <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 May 1998 09:59:35 -0600

Hola Bruce
 Just picked up your two messages on the PC newsgroup.

I am one of the PC people based at Arocutin, near Patzcuaro. I guess I
am the one making some noise about PC within our region - and Mexico in
general.

My email is the quickest way to get in touch with us - [email-masked]

ANother option is through David Rinck - he isn't living with us at
present - but is renting a small property not far away, so we see him
quick often and he can pass messages on to us (although he is currently
in USA and would probably only re directany emails to me!!!) -
[email-masked]

And for some other fun, chck out http//www.tortuga.com - you can even
leave messages there - but that site is mainly in spanish!!!!

Expect to hear from you soon
Skye

-- 
Skye - Apdo #391,Patzcuaro,Michoacan,Mexico.CP61600 
       Fax(caseta)52 434 23395
Permaculture Teacher & Designer  
Director - Instituto de Permacultura de Mexico AC
Workshops in Human Scale Development, 
  Community Economics, & Participatory Planning

---

From: Skye <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 May 1998 09:59:35 -0600

Hola Bruce