Subject: [permaculture] Re: Hardy Kiwi

From: "Martha Ruth Hills (MelbPC)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 07:12:24 +1000

Hi Kelley,

Yes it was at Doug's place.  He was having an open day in
conjunction with the solar association.  I'm from southern NH
now in Melbourne Australia, and it was great seeing permaculture
in such a cold climate.  Can't imagine living there again.  Here
we can garden all year round.

Onward, MR

Martha Ruth Hills

Our life is more than our work and our work is more
than our job.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kelley <[email-masked]>
To: permaculture <[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, May 05, 1999 10:23 PM
Subject: [permaculture] Re: Hardy Kiwi

>Martha,
>
>Where in New Hampshire did you see the kiwi growing?  Gap Mtn?  I'm in
Maine, US, and
>looking for permaculture sites near me.  Any suggestions would be helpful.
>
>Thanks,
>Kelley
>

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]