Subject: Sustainable, Non-exploitive, Space Exploration Project, Seeking Board Candidates

From: [email-masked] (Eric Brooks)
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 17:26:55 GMT

Hello all. 

I am founding a space research, exploration, and colonisation project that
will be based firmly in the principals of sustainability and the processes
of permaculture, and which will not exploit other animals or the environment
in its operations.

It will be imperitive for all members of the board of directors to be
non-exploiters as well if the project is to effectively succeed. 
For the sake of clarification, persons who lead a vegan lifestyle are
considered eligible for board positions.

I am seeking interested candidates from varied fields and walks of life.

Because the long term goal of the project will be to found a more
sustainable civilisation off of the Earth and out in the greater solar
system, individuals with abilities, backgrounds, and perspectives of every
kind will be needed, and are welcome to apply. 

You need not be a scientist or engineer to join this board, and only a part
of the board will be made up of such professionals.

Board positions will be non-paid and meetings in the early stages of the
project will be held every three months, probably over the internet.

If you wish to be considered for a board position please email me at;

[email-masked]

Eric Brooks