Subject: The Food Insects Newsletter

From: Q47 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 09:29:12 EST

I came across this and thought some in the group might find it interesting.
Is anyone on this list doing anything with edible insects?  I read
"Butterflies In My Stomach" by Ronald L. Taylor and he makes a strong case for
it.

http://www.hollowtop.com/finl_html/finl.html/

                   The Food Insects Newsletter, Inc.
                                (A non-profit Montana corporation)

                   Web space provided courtesy of Hollowtop Outdoor Primitive
School

                           This site is under construction. 
           Coming soon: look for selected articles from back issues.

The Food Insects Newsletter is scheduled for publication each year in
March, July, and November. Issues are mailed at bulk rate to U.S.
addresses and airmailed (first class rate) to non-domestic addresses. To be
placed on and remain on the mailing list, a fee of US$9.00 per year is
requested to help cover production, printing and distribution costs. Your
contributions above the annual US$9.00 fee may be tax deductible (check
with your tax advisor). Active Peace Corps volunteers and public libraries
are exempt from the annual fee as are others who notify the Editor that the
annual fee poses a problem. 

 The Food Insects Newsletter is currently operating on borrowed funds.

 Your donations are greatly appreciated to insure the future of FINL.

                                 Subscriptions/Donations
       (A printable subsription form will be available on-line soon.)

             Please Make checks and money orders payable to:
 The Food Insects Newsletter and send, along with your name, address,
                             phone, fax, and e-mail to:

                           The Food Insects Newsletter
                        Florence V. Dunkel, Ph.D., Editor
                   Associate Professor, Dept. of Entomology
             324 Leon Johnson Hall, Montana State University
                             Bozeman, MT 59717-0302

                                      Back Issues

Back issues of Vol. 1, No. 1 through Vol. 8, No. 3 (total of 23 - Vol. 1
had only 2 issues) are $1.50 each, postage paid. Currently, Vol. 1, No.
1 through Vol. 5, No. 1 are available as photo copies only. 

Back issues of Vol. 9, No.'s 1, 2, and 3 are $2.00, postage paid. Please
make checks and money orders (U.S. dollars only) payable to The
Food Insects Newsletter, Inc. 

Questions about the Food Insects Newsletter? Send e-mail to Robert
E. Diggs, Assistant Editor.

Robert E. Diggs Email address:  [email-masked]