Subject: Etiquette

From: [email-masked] (David de Vries)
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 23:54:34 +1100

For some reason, there seems to be a worldwide bout of aggressive list
mailing.  I have been stunned to see pointed (barbed) msgs on the Pc list.
Then, I remembered my post to the trike (cycle) list I subscribe to today -
probably my most heated ever.

>>I would just like to report on a USA coast to coast ride that is
>>currently taking place.  The riders, Gentry Stanley and his son, Mark,
>>set off on February 18th from San Diego heading for Florida - 3,100
>>miles away.  They have taken a digital camera with them and ar
>>providing daily updates on the Web-site.  Give it a visit and wish
>>them luck.  website is www.windcheetahusa.com or e-mail them on
>>[email-masked]
>
>Don't bother - What a lame site
>
>A couple of guys decide to go for a long ride but need to take along a
>truck loaded with stuff and helpers. Another CO2 extravaganza - I'm
>surprised they couldn't get an oil company to sponsor them.
>
>Speaking of which-
>Any comments about the cycling (the subject of this list) are bogus -
>They are sponsored from head to toe.  Sold out.
>
>David

We gotta learn to get along.

David