Subject: (no subject)

From: slelink <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 07:27:01 +0300

Email Message

>From : Martin Luther Neugwou/ Executive Director
Information Agency EUROLINK
29 Zeygyna Street
Office No 403
Poltava 314014
Ukraine
Email:  [email-masked]  or [email-masked]

Tel/Fax: +38 05322 2 09 76

02nd June 1999.

Dear Sir/Madam,

To introduce ourselves we would say that we are an Information agency,
an Organisation founded in 1995 for the purpose of providing and
assisting our young people with good information regarding Study
opportunities, Training and Work Experience, Participation to some
special Schemes abroad.

We have been assisting for many years now young people wishing to study
abroad, especially those wishing to study foreign languages abroad. We
also give assistance to those with years of experience but wishing to
broad this experience.
We would to get some more information regarding The International
experience you offer in other to give this opportunity to our young
people.
We would like to co-operate with your prestigious Council and see how we
could offer the real opportunity to our young Ukrainian people wishing
to improve their language skills in the spoken environment..
We are particularly interested by International Internships  programme
which offer practical training inn various fields including law,
communications, engineering, business, agriculture, and etc… .
We can assure you in the case you agreed to work with us that a very
methodical selection will be made as we have good contacts and
co-operation with many Universities, colleges, institutes and others
organisations and enterprises her in Ukraine and many of these would
like to give this opportunity to their emplyees her in Ukraine.
We hope to offer to our young people the opportunity to gain more and
more experience , to study hard, improve all their language skills, get
to know the area and it’s culture, relax and enjoy their selves in a
friendly, English speaking, international environment, make new friends
from all over the world.
 We think through this to promote a better understanding between peoples
from all over the world.
We want our people to be educated, to broaden their experience and we
think by this way to achieve our aims.
Please also note that we will not charge any fees without your
permission from the candidates as we are an organisation working for
charity mostly.

We will be very happy to hear from you soon.

Thank you in advance for your consideration. And please feel free to
contact me personally by phone or fax if you have any question regarding
this matter

Yours faithfully,

Martin Luther Neugwou
Executive Director
Information Agency EUROLINK
29 Zeygyna Street
Office No 403
Poltava 314014
Ukraine
Email:  [email-masked]  or [email-masked]