Subject: GREEN WOODWORKING WORKSHOP

From: Sandy Bar Ranch/Klamath Institute <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 11:34:56 -0700 (PDT)

Please Forward This Message to Any Interested Parties

ANNOUNCING AN INTENSIVE WORKSHOP IN GREEN WOODWORKING/ CHAIRMAIKING
MAY 11-16
SANDY BAR RANCH, ORLEANS CA

The Klamath Institute* and Sandy Bar Ranch are co-sponsoring a six day
intensive workshop to be taught by Master Craftsman Don Weber.  Starting
with a log, participants will learn the art and craft of green woodworking
while constructing a traditional Welsh Style Chair.  Participants will
learn traditional techniques and secrets of a variety of greenwood
techniques including splitting and riving, drawknifing, steam bending,
greenwood joinery and using a pedal powered lathe.

THIS IS AN EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN FROM A WORLD REKNOWNED
CRAFTSMAN AND GIFTED TEACHER!   Don has led workshops worldwide and has
been featured in several prominent publications including Woodwork,
American Woodworker, Plain and the Permaculture Activist.

THE ORIGINAL PRICE OF $475 HAS BEEN REDUCED TO $250 TO MAKE THE WORKSHOP
MORE AFFORDABLE.  price includes lodging and 1 meal a day.
Pre-registration requred.  To register or for more information contact:

The Bodger Project
Sandy Bar Ranch
PO Box 347
Orelans CA 95556
(530) 627-3379
<[email-masked]>

*The Klamath Institute is a project of the Tides Center, a non-profit
organization

Sandy Bar Ranch Collective
797 Ishi Pishi Rd.
PO Box 347
Orleans, CA  95556
530-627-3379
http:www.pcweb.net/sandybar

---

From: "Permaculture West" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 15:01:33 -0700

----------
> From: Sandy Bar Ranch/Klamath Institute <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: GREEN WOODWORKING WORKSHOP 
> Date: Friday, April 24, 1998 11:34 AM
>