Subject: Pc Design Courses

From: [email-masked] (Peter Bane)
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 18:47:29 -0500 (EST)

Tom Knoll wrote:

>I have been developing an organic-gardening program for inner-city kids in
>the past year.  In the coming year, however, I hope to be certified in
>permaculture design and work or intern in the field imediately thereafter.
>I was hoping you might be able to provide a list of Pc design courses
>being offered in the US in '98, along with any information you might have
>regarding work or interships in the field.  I hope to hear from you soon,
>thanks.

Permaculture Design Courses being offered in North America are listed in
the pages of The Permaculture Activist magazine.  While we are working on
setting up a web site where calendar listings can be browsed, at present
this information is only available in hard copy.

You can obtain a copy of current event listings by sending $2 and SASE to:

        Permaculture Activist
        PO Box 1209
        Black Mountain NC 28711

Please don't ask us to provide this information by email.  We're not set up
for it yet and as a small operation, demands of that kind unaccompanied by
money would have to be ignored.

Peter Bane
Publisher