Subject: [permaculture] alt.permaculture

From: Christer Ellingsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 18:10:53 +0200

alt.permaculture is created, if the news server you are connected to
doesn't carry it pleas ask the server admin to do so. For those of you
that haven't done this before detailed info on how to do this will
follow shortly.
If you want to visits the news group immediately and you can't find it
at your server go to http://dejanews.com use alt.permaculture as a
search string and check the box named message, the result of this search
will produce several messages, among them messages posted to
alt.permaculture, go to one of those messages and you will be able to
post to alt.permaculture.

the first message posted was read:

> Well I hope this ng attracts a few more people than this. I need some info
> on permaculture in semi arid areas. Areas with less than 400mm rain per
> year. What plants grow best in these conditions? I am looking at the
> wheatbelt of Western Australia where temperatures in summer get to 45c
> regularly and in winter would drop to about 18c maximums and 0-7c minimums.
>

I hope someone can help this man:
Christer Ellingsen

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]