Subject: Recommended mailing lists and newsgroups (many for PC)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 23:18:39 -0400 (EDT)

Lawrence F. London, Jr. -+|+- Venaura Farm
[email-masked]   [email-masked]
http://metalab.unc.edu/london, /permaculture, /ecolandtech
EcoLandTech -+|+- InterGarden -+|+- Permaculture
<>

permaculture mailing lists:

1)[email-masked] (this one will soon be
bi-directionally gated to the alt.permaculture list)
2)[email-masked]
subscription info is here:
http://metalab.unc.edu/london/permaculture/misc/PC-listservs

3)[email-masked]
and many other lists, i.e. organic gardening, seed saving, soil quality,
small farming, market gardening, and others - these lists are also
fully accessable as newsgroups and as webforums - read and post using all
three methods - all posts are archived and are publically readable)
subscription info is here:
http://metalab.unc.edu/london/forumdoc.txt

4)[email-masked] (Germany, hosted by Thilo Pfennig, mostly German
language)
[Thilo: Can you give us subscription info for this list?]

5)[email-masked] (Australia, hosted by Permaculture Association of
Western Australia, PAWA, http://www.eepo.com.au/perma)
send email to: [email-masked] with message text:
SUBSCRIBE PERMA <your NAME>

homestead mailing list:
subscription info is here:
http://metalab.unc.edu/london/permaculture/misc/homestead.mailing-list

csa-l mailing list:
subscription info is here:
http://metalab.unc.edu/london/orgfarm/csa/CSA-L.mailing-list.INFO

organic-l mailing list (a UK list):
subscription info is here:
http://metalab.unc.edu/london/orgfarm/net-resources/organic-l.mailing-list

[email-masked] (Biodynamics)
Send subscription requests to: [email-masked]

Newsgroups:

alt.permaculture (new and very nice, no spam, no flames)
own.eco.permaculture (may have to get this at DejaNews)
alt.sustainable.agriculture
rec.gardens.edible
alt.solar.thermal (an exceptionally fine newsgroup for home-built
  energy systems and energy-efficient architecture - see also
  alt.architecture.alternative)

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: Thilo Pfennig <[email-masked]>
Date: 01 Aug 1999 10:20:54 +0200

"Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]> writes:

> What I meant was the method used to subscribe:
> 1) email ID of server to send subscribe/unsubscribe messages to

[email-masked]

subscribe/unsubscribe perma-l username

if somebody is interested in petidomo-listmanager: www.petidomo.com

-- 
Thilo Pfennig 
<http://Alternativ.Net/>

---