Subject: Last Billboard: Permaculture Workshop

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 12:24:34 -0400 (EDT)

Ozark CoHousing in Fayetteville, Arkansas is sponsoring an affordable
permaculture workshop the evening of May 9 through May 11.  The cost is $95.

Presenter Patricia Michael is a social and environmental activist, designer,
lecturer and educator who studied permaculture with Bill Mollison in
Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Central America and the U.S.  A
Vice-Chancellor of the International Permaculture Academy at Tyalgum,
Australia, Ms. Michael emphasizes ecological designs that maximize the
potential of both humans and nature.

What will you get out of the workshop?  
--A basic understanding of permaculture.  
--Design tools and ways to apply them to your home and farm.  
--The ability to analyze a site for best use of natural resources, buildings
and energy.
--Slides and stories of permaculture from around the world; 
--Site analysis for a planned botanical garden; and 
--A fun, hands-on experience with other cool people!

For more information, contact Karen McSpadden at [email-masked]