Subject: Ecovillage planning and financing (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 16:49:52 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 14:38:12 -0300 (ADT)
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Ecovillage planning and financing

After nearly two years of visionary planning we are now moving forward with
the development phase of an ecovillage on Prince Edward Island, Canada. This
month we will begin the formal development of a business plan.

 Later this summer we will be announcing a design competition for
architecture students for a main lodge and cottages; the criteria will be
that the facilities be energy self-reliant, recycle its waste water, and be
constructed of environmentally friendly materials. We are currently putting
together an information booklet for prospective entries.

The ecovillage will accomodate ecotourism, green business' and year-round
residences.

Our innovative fund raising through the marketing of "green" products and
government financing is generating the capital that we anticipatye that we
will need. Anyone interested in similar pursuits may wish to contact us
privately for more information.
Phil Ferraro
Institute for Bioregional Studies
393 University Avenue, Suite 126           "Developing Local Solutions
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island            to Global Problems."
Canada   C1A 4N4
Phone:(902) 892-9578      email:[email-masked]
Fax: (902) 687-2322
Fundraising Opportunity:
You benefit while raising funds for your business, club or organization.
Free information on Nutritional and Environmentally Friendly Products.
Guaranteed quality products from international distributor with proven
marketing plan.
Ask us for details