Subject: University student requiring information [Please reply to: [email-masked]]

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 23:45:55 -0400 (EDT)

Please send all replies to:

Emma Smyth 
mailto:[email-masked]

----------------------------------------
University student requiring information

     To: [email-masked] 
     Subject: University student requiring information 
     From: Emma Smyth <[email-masked]> 
     Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 17:55:39 +0000 
     Organization: University of East Anglia 

Dear Sir/Madam, 
           Hello! My name is Emma Smyth and I am a second year student 
studying Environmental Sciences at the University of East Anglia. 
I'm presently trying to think of a topic for my third year project.  I am 
very interested in sustainable agriculture and as such am interested in 
organic farming and permaculture.  I was thinking about doing some sort 
of soil quality/soil ecology and/or yields comparison between organic 
farming and/or permaculture and large agri-business style farms.  
However, I don't know where any organic farms or permaculture sites are. 
 I would be grateful if you could let me know whether there are any 
projects already going on which I may possibly be able to help with over 
the Summer. My Email address is [email-masked]  Thankyou. Yours 
Faithfully, Emma Smyth.