Subject: looking for TERN ifo

From: "Akiva Werbalowsky" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 07:46:11 PST

does anyone have contact info for the Travelars Earth Repair Network or 
Michael Pilarski?

I pretty much could use it today.

Thanks!

akiva

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

---

From: YankeePerm <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 11:07:09 EST

In a message dated 12/29/97 10:56:56 AM, you wrote:

<<does anyone have contact info for the Travelars Earth Repair Network or 
Michael Pilarski?

Thanks!

akiva>>

OK, here's the FOTT listing, including TERN, from TRIP.  Have a good journey.
Maybe you can do some work for us when you get back.

Friends of the Trees - FOTT	PG		Travelers Earth Repair Network - TERN	POB
4469	Bellingham	WA	98227	USA	Comments:	"...a network of individuals, local
groups and international organizations working to preserve forests and plant
trees, …founded in 1978, inspired by the great work of Richard St. Barbe
Baker.  "Friends of the Trees statement of purpose  - To promote
reforestation and Earth-healing activities throughout the world.  - To
encourage self-employment and right livelihood using local, renewable
resources and based on harmonious, non-oppressive relationships vis-a-vis
nature and other people.  - To directly assist people in Earth-healing
activities by distributing seeds, pla</HTML>

---

From: [email-masked] (Simon Henderson)
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 11:15:53 -0600

>I pretty much could use it today.

Akiva,

Here's Michael Pilarski's Phone in Bellingham, WA (Friends of the Trees Office).

Enjoy,

Simon Henderson
Bamboo People
322 N. 82nd St.
Seattle, WA 98103
(206) 784-3069
Email: [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Damon R. Lesjack)
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 14:36:09 -0400

>From USDA's "Educational and Training Opportunities in Sustainable
Agriculture" directory from December 1995 Friends of the Trees Society and
Michael Pilarski can be contacted at:

(360) 738-4972 or email:

[email-masked]

"Travelers Earth Repair Network (TERN) links those around the world
involved in sustainable forestry and agriculture, permaculture,
restoration, and environment issues; includes listings for U.S. organic
growers seeking apprentices; publications include Restoration Forestry: An
International Guide to Sustainable Forestry Practices, and Third World
Resource Guide; offers permaculture design courses and seminars."

Happy New Year,

Damon Lesjack