Subject: Permaculture Magazine Web Site

From: Kurt Lawlor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 19:16:13 +0000

Hello All,

Permaculture Magazine's Web Site has been updated, as has the Earth
Repair Catalogue.

The magazine section contains articles from the present issue (No 16) as
well as
a series of article by Ken Fern (of Plants for a Future) on yummy things
that grow,
not to mention all the other information located there.

The Earth Repair Catalogue is an extensive resource of books related to
permaculture.

Both are accessible from :

	http://www.permaculture.co.uk/

I hope you enjoy your visit!

	Regards
		Kurt Lawlor

(PS If you do visit I would be gratefull if you could take the time to
send comments and 
suggestions.)