Subject: Rendezvous Registration

From: "Permaculture West" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 05:00:15 -0700

1998 Permaculture Rendezvous & Sustainable Living Fair
				Registration Notice

	To all prospective participants,
	We are encouraging all persons planning to attend the Permaculture
Rendezvous in June to send in their registration deposit.  This deposit
will allow us to better predict the number of attendees thus ensuring a
more smoothly planned event.  Upon receipt of deposit an invitational
letter will be sent outlining details of the rendezvous including: schedule
of presentations/workshops, confirmed speakers, meal info., items/tools
encouraged to bring, camping info., etc.  Registration information is as
follows:

*Three day conference: $80-$125
*Saturday Fair: $10-$35
	The basic fee of $80 includes camping and four meals.  Limited bunkhouse
accommodations are available for an additional $15/night.  Persons wishing
to vend items will be charged a $125 booth fee (please inquire about our
vendor's prospectus).  
	Individuals attending ONE DAY ONLY will be charged as follows: under 10
yrs. free; under 16 $10; low-income $15; student $25; adult 16 yrs. + $35.

	A $25 deposit can be made in lieu of the full admission fee to secure
attendance at the Rendezvous.  Balance is due upon arrival.  For more info.
contact Permaculture West as below.  Checks or money orders can be sent to:

Permaculture West
72 Mattson Rd.
Oakville, WA 98568
ph./fx. (360) 273-7117
e-mail: [email-masked]

								See you at the Fair!!!
								KH