Subject: Aquaponics/Bioponics Mail Group

From: S & S Aqua Farm <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 09:40:14 -0600

We've sent the following message in hopes that some of you may be interested
in the subject of combined hydroponics and aquaculture.  Have been trying to
send it to Steve Diver at ATTRA for several days, but have had problems
getting through.

Hope to hear from you.
Paula Speraneo
******************************************************************************
A new e-mail discussion group has been formed - an open list specifically
for aquaponics - the combined systems of aquaculture and hydroponics.  

All who are interested in learning and sharing information about this and
related topics are invited to participate.

*******************************************************************************

To subscribe, send an e-mail to:

[email-masked]

in the body (or message area) type:

subscribe

*******************************************************************************

For more information, or if you have any questions, please contact the list
providers, Tom and Paula Speraneo, at S&S Aqua Farm <[email-masked]>
S&S Aqua Farm, 8386 County Road 8820, West Plains, MO 65775  417-256-5124
Web page  http://www.townsqr.com/snsaqua/