Subject: RE: universities/colleges

From: John Schinnerer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 08:53:54 -0700

Aloha,

> -----Original Message-----
> From:	[email-masked] [SMTP:[email-masked]]
	>My local university is planning an "Ecologicaly Sustainable
Development"
	>degree stream and I was thinking of lobbying for Pc to be included
as a
	>specific subject/s.

	>I am looking to identify universities/colleges that have Pc in
their
	>curriculum and to learn how it operates.

	I used my PC design course at OAEC last summer as the core of a
4-credit independent study (I'm doing an  M.A. in Whole Systems Design at
Antioch University Seattle).  I suspect this could be done in most any grad
or undergrad program that has a "student-designed independent study for
credits" option.

	John Schinnerer