Subject: ** Natural Philosophy Site ** (fwd)

From: Larry London <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 23:16:19 -0500 (EST)

------- start of forwarded message -------
From: Baobab Computing <[email-masked]>
Newsgroups: triangle.general,talk.environment,aus.environment.misc,sci.environment
Subject: ** Natural Philosophy Site **
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 01:51:25 +0000
Organization: Baobab Computing

Greetings Everyone--

How to explain the inexplicable?

I have a web page devoted to natural philosophy and philosophers and our
connection to the natural world.  It contains a large list of full texts
of natural philosophy books (by everyone from John Muir to Lao Tzu to
William Calvin), interviews with eco-thinkers (Thomas Berry to Fritjof
Capra), and many essays about our relationship about nature.  I must
admit it is one of the most comprehensive list of such links I've seen
anywhere on the Internet.  (As a "bonus", there's also links to info
about corporate domination of our culture and politics...)

The address is http://baobabcomputing.com/all/links.htm .

Thanks, Tim

[By popular demand, this is a repost of my message from a month ago...]

------- end of forwarded message -------

---

From: Larry London <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 23:16:19 -0500 (EST)

------- start of forwarded message -------
From: Baobab Computing <[email-masked]>
Newsgroups: triangle.general,talk.environment,aus.environment.misc,sci.environment
Subject: ** Natural Philosophy Site **
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 01:51:25 +0000
Organization: Baobab Computing

Greetings Everyone--

Thanks, Tim

------- end of forwarded message -------

---

From: Larry London <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 23:15:14 -0500 (EST)

------- start of forwarded message -------
From: Baobab Computing <[email-masked]>
Newsgroups: triangle.general,talk.environment,aus.environment.misc,sci.environment
Subject: ** Natural Philosophy Site **
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 01:51:25 +0000
Organization: Baobab Computing

Greetings Everyone--

Thanks, Tim

------- end of forwarded message -------