Subject: FW: Bull rushes filtering plants...

From: Andrew Erb <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 15:11:24 -0500

If anyone has info about this subject please forward to 
[email-masked]

the natural filtering ability of bull rushes.  Do you know of any related 
sites that I can access as we are looking at "green" ways to clean up a 
small river in the Bekka Valley in the Lebanon.

The object is to try and enlarge a wet lands area on a major bird 
migtration route and this would seem a possible solution to several 
problems.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 07:28:43 EDT

In a message dated 6/2/99 8:54:39 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

<<If anyone has info about this subject please forward to 
[email-masked]

problems.>>

REPLY:  Probably the person whom I know that has the most information on this 
is John Todd at the Center For Protection and Restoration of Waters, 10 
Shanks Pond Rd, Falmouth  MA  02540  USA.  Tell him Dan sent you.  :-)

For Mother Earth, Dan Hemenway, Yankee Permaculture Publications (since 
1982), Elfin Permaculture workshops, lectures, Permaculture Design Courses, 
consulting and permaculture designs (since 1981), and annual correspondence 
courses via email.  Copyright, 1998, Dan & Cynthia Hemenway, P.O. Box 52, 
Sparr FL 32192 USA  Internships. [email-masked]  

We don't have time to rush.

A list by topic of all Yankee Permaculture titles may be found at 
http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/ypc_catalog.html
Elfin Permaculture programs are listed at the Eastern Permaculture Teachers 
assn home page: http://home.ptd.net/~artrod/epta/eptahmp.html