Subject: Planet Neighborhood

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 22:07:02 -0400 (EDT)

To: [email-masked] 
     Subject: GBlist: Planet Neighborhood 
     From: Pat Ballentine <[email-masked]> 
     Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 19:06:10 +0000 
     Reply-To: [email-masked] 
     Sender: [email-masked] 

Greenbuilder Educators:
Some of this list's members are organizations which conduct educational
activities.  Those members and others will want to check out "Planet
Neighborhood" at 
http://www.weta.org/planet/materials.shtml

This site describes a 3 part PBS series which asks for community
partners and provides a chance for active participation.
"Planet Neighborhood" is about the ways creative people across the
nation have used innovative technologies to preserve the envrionment. 
Hosted by architect Wm. McDonough, dean at Univ. of Virginia, the show
broadcasts on SEPTEMBER 8.  Check local PBS stations for time.

When you get into the information, you'll see there are FREE materials
available, including videos, "The Home","The Car", and "Wetlands
Technology".

What a deal!
Pat Ballentine

______________________________________________________________________
This greenbuilding dialogue is sponsored by CREST <www.crest.org>
Environmental Building News <www.ebuild.com> and Oikos <www.oikos.com>
For  instructions send  e-mail to  [email-masked].