Subject: pc in texas? (incl. intro)

From: georg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 12:05:16 +0200

hi all together:

as i am new to this list i would like to introduce myself briefly:

my name is georg parlow, i am austrian and also currently live there. i am
a pc designer (perth 88) with diploma (96). the last 5 years i invested a
lot of my energies into boosting pc in austria. i cofounded austrias pc
association (95) and chaired it until spring 98. while i was declan
kennedy's co in austria's first pc design course in 96 i taught the second
myself february 99. besides teaching (through lectures, workshops and
courses)and publishing i took a lot of active interest in biodiversity
gardening, networking, finance, l.e.t.s. and the social aspects of pc. my
propably less pc related skills and interests are diverse, like practising
and teaching various 'spiritual' techniques (self-awakening, self-healing),
psycho-emotional healing (trained as humanistic psychology group
facilitator), arts (drawing, writing, pottery), marketing, creative cooking
(currently very east-indian/melanesian style), computers, project
development, and massaging.

for the last 2 years i was part of a small group working on the
establishment of a pc community farm project in the southeast of austria.
for personal (love) reasons i intend to move somewhere near austin, texas.
now i am seeking information on the local pc and sustainability scene
there, contacts of pc (or pc related) projects and communities where i
might be welcome (short, medium or longterm) as well as contacts of groups
and people that might be helpful in getting started in a new bioregion.

any information and advice appreciated. as i think most of it wouldn't be
of interest to all, i suggest to mail directly to my box <[email-masked]>
but it will also reach me via the list.

greetings!

georg
******

[email-masked]
***************

follow your heart -
it's the only way to heaven on earth.....
******************************** * *  *   *     *       *  

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 10:46:02 EDT

George,

One active permaculture effort centers in Houston. Contact Animal Farm at 
[email-masked].

Bob Randall

---