Subject: Virus!

From: Marsha Hanzi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 19:47:56 -0800

>
>>VIRUS WARNING
>>
>>If you receive an e-mail titled "WIN A HOLIDAY" DO NOT open it, it
>>will erase everything on your hard drive. Forward this letter out to
>>as many people as you can. This is a new, very malicious virus and not
>>many people know about it. This information was announced yesterday
>>morning from Microsoft, please share it with everyone that might
>>access the Internet. Once again, pass this along to EVERYONE in your
>>address book so that this may be stopped. Also, do not open or even
>>look at any mail that says "RETURNED OR UNABLE TO DELIVER" this virus
>>will attach itself to your computer components and render them
>>useless.  Immediately delete any mail items that say this. AOL has
>>said that this is a very dangerous virus and that there is NO remedy
>>for it at this time. please practice cautionary measures and forward
>>this to all your on-line friends.
>>Kimberly J. Griggs
>>Accounting Manager
>>Gateway Systems Corporation
>>4660 S. Hagadorn, Suite 110
>>
>>______________________________________________________
>>Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
>>
>
>

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

---

From: Vint Lawrence <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 17:33:59 -0700

Marsha,
This is yet another classic hoax.
Please see the following website for clarification:
http://www.stiller.com/gtimes.htm

Thanks
Vint Lawrence

---

From: Vint Lawrence <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 17:33:59 -0700

Marsha,

Thanks
Vint Lawrence