Subject: Spirit Garden Mailing List

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 00:05:08 -0400

From: Joy Williams <[email-masked]>
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.ecosystems
Subject: Spirit Garden Mailing List
Date: 28 Aug 1999 15:44:50 -0400

Hello,

I would like to invite you to join the spiritgarden mailing list.

The description of this mailing list is:

This is a list to talk about gardening and the sacred connection we have
to the earth and how we connect to it through our gardening, and other
earth spiritual means. The list will cover both mundane and sacred aspects
of gardening, including planting by the moon phases, organic methods,
rituals to work in your garden, herbs that can be used for medicinal and
spiritual purposes as well as culinary. It's a place to share our deep
spiritual experiences as well as to trade seeds, a long standing tradition
that is rooted in our ancestors and helps to preserve plant diversity, as
well as to connect us to each other through that circle of birth, death and
rebirth that occurs in every garden, and is one of the mysteries of all
life.
I ask that you treat each other with respect and honor the sacred in each
other, so flaming and other inappropriate behavior will be dealt with first
by a warning and then unsubbing, we want to keep the circle a safe and
sacred place. IE, do no harm. All paths of spirit are welcome, please
respect each others paths. Come to us with love and awe and delight,
it is a fun place as well, so don't hesitate to chat and get to know each
other.
Bright Blessings! Joy Williams, Listmanager

You can join this list by going to the following web page:

     http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/spiritgarden

If you do not wish to join this list, please ignore this message.

Thanks,

[email-masked]
List Owner

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]