Subject: Helper Required for ConFest

From: retrieve <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 07:20:09 +1100

Everyone,

Some of you may have met Matt, at the last ConFest. He is a wonderful 
person and brings much joy to those who come in contact with him. 
Unfortunately this Easter he doesn¹t have a helper that can get him there 
and back as well as help him at the Festival.

He does need some assiting with eating, dressing, toilet and gettiing 
around but he does meet people easily and it isn¹t full time. I suspect 
he will spend alot of the time getting around meeting people like he did 
last ConFest.

If you can or know of someone who can help please email Matt  at  
[email-masked] 

Regards

Mr Robin Macpherson
Retrieve
PO Box 49
Elwood Vic 3184
Australia
Email:  [email-masked]
Phone : 03 95312120
Fax : 03 95314111

---Retrieve, building relationships online-------

Member of the Filemaker Solutions Alliance
Professional Member of the Association of Database Developers