Subject: INTRO: Marco Bertaglia

From: [email-masked] (Marco BERTAGLIA)
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 18:31:37 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

My name's Marco Bertaglia, I've just subscribed and wish to introduce myself

I'm Italian, 28, live in Belgium where I work.

I'm a forestry and environment graduate student, doing a Master course on
Environment and Developpement.

My Aim in Life is find a Way to change things.

Gonna leave for a Round-the-World Tour of EcoVillages & other interisting
projets by the end of year 2000.

I've just discovered EcoVillages, Gaia and related stuff, and I am amazed. I
am somewhat new to the Internet Community and particularly new to Mailing Lists.

Unfortunately, I ain't got all the time I wish I had to write and read and
discuss, and I can only use Internet at University, so during opening hours
(and sometimes at work at night). That's way I usually stay behind and reply
to mails some time after they've been written. I sincerely hope this won't
bother anyone. Anyway, I think discussion topics are all ideas in continuing
evolution and I believe there's no such thing as "old" discussion topics.

Feel free to contact me personally if you think you need to.

I'm glad to join you all!!!
Marco Bertaglia
cours Charles Gheude 6/101
B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
Belgique
32 10 455852
[email-masked]