Subject: Subscribing to pastured poultry

From: "Donna Fezler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 15:48:41 -0500

Several people have asked:

go to one-list.com and then pastured poultry.

Donna Fezler

To Unsubscribe:  Email [email-masked] with the command
"unsubscribe sanet-mg".  If you receive the digest format, use the command
"unsubscribe sanet-mg-digest".
To Subscribe to Digest: Email [email-masked] with the command
"subscribe sanet-mg-digest".

All messages to sanet-mg are archived at:
http://www.sare.org/san/htdocs/hypermail

---

From: "Argall Family" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 10:52:30 +1000

Donna

I found a list 'suitable for children'
http://www.onelist.com/viewarchive.cgi?listname=PasturePoultry
and another one which is suitable for people over 10, unquote
http://www.onelist.com/viewarchive.cgi?listname=ppoultry

But when I look at the archive of the latter, it is advised that it
(ppoultry) is closing, to merge with the former (PasturePoultry). So use
that Pasture Poultry address; I see that that is where you are writing
Donna..

Dennis

============
Donna wrote:

Donna Fezler

---

From: "Argall Family" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 10:57:50 +1000

Donna

A further clarification.

When I searched for 'pastured poultry', I got references to two lists. When
I checked the Archives of both, I found that one was to close down and folks
were redirected to the other, where I see you write. But the two are still
brought up in a one-list search. The precise address for your list is, I
think, Donna:

cheers

Dennis