Subject: Pigs on 2 acres of organic farmland - breed & crop recommendations

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 00:17:42 -0500 (EST)

Please reply to:

Dave Kenney
[email-masked]

To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: Organic pigs and organic crop choice for 2 acre field
From: "Sue Stock and Dave Kenney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 18:04:57 -0000

Organic pigs and organic crop choice for 2 acre field 
-----------------------------------------------------

Please post any information to inexperienced beginners on the farming of
organic pig meat i.e.  which breed is best, and crop ideas for a 2 acre
field using pigs for rotation purposes.  The land is first class
agricultural land, but has no protection at present.  We will require this
to be a viable concern without the use of intensive labour or high capital
costs.

E-mail address:  [email-masked]
Please reply to Dave Kenney