Subject: Re: WWOOFING!

From: FranksFarm <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 22:30:57 EDT

Hi,

Ok... Pardon my ignorance but what exactly does WWOOFING in Australia?
TIA :) frank

---

From: Fiona Campbell + Russ Grayson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 22:07:20 +1100

> Ok... Pardon my ignorance but what exactly does WWOOFING in Australia?

WWOOFING - Willing Workers on Organic Farms - is a national service
placing people seeking experience in organic agriculture with host
organic farmers.

Participants use WWOOFING as a means of learning about organic
agriculture and as a unique means of travel.

...Russ Grayson

--
PACIFIC EDGE PERMACULTURE
Russ Grayson and Fiona Campbell
PO Box 446, Kogarah NSW 2217 AUSTRALIA

Phone   02-9588 6931    (IDD-61+2+9588 6931)
Email: [email-masked]

Permaculture education, publishing, design.
NSW contact, Australian City Farms and Community Gardens Network.
APACE Solomon Islands Village Agriculture Program coordination.
PAD Project Team (PAD: Permaculture and Development Project).

---

From: Fiona Campbell + Russ Grayson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 22:07:20 +1100

...Russ Grayson