Subject: RE: Alternative wastewater treatment - UK group sets pace

From: John Schinnerer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 13:54:02 -0700

Aloha,

> -----Original Message-----
> From:	Larry London [SMTP:[email-masked]]
>I am collecting feedback and putting it in the following locations:

> http://metalab.unc.edu/london/orgfarm/aquaculture
> http://metalab.unc.edu/london/orgfarm/bioremediation
> http://metalab.unc.edu/london/orgfarm/hyperaccumulation
> and some of it here:
> http://metalab.unc.edu/london/orgfarm/permaculture
> <><><><><><><><>
> 
Are you planning to put HTML index pages in these directories?  At present
there is no default/index html page, just a raw file directory...

John Schinnerer

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: Larry London <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 17:11:54 -0400 (EDT)

http://metalab.unc.edu/london   InterGarden   
[email-masked]   [email-masked]

> there is no default/index html page, just a raw file directory...

Not in those ftp directories. The file collection will remain there
edited (cleaned up or as is). When I have time I will copy much of
the info in those directories and incorporate it into new web (html)
pages that will be linked in to my main page and offshoots, i.e.
permaculture. There is an awful lot I would like to do but time is the
limiting factor. The ftp area is a dumping ground for raw material to be
processed and used later in html pages. As far as updating my pages
new link additions come first, then information resources. Some of my
new work may end up being done in a collaborative permaculture page
that Steve Diver are working on. In fact most of my new work to
become a permanent collection will probably be there,
http://metalab.unc.edu/permaculture. Would you like to be part of this
effort?

If there's some specific thing you need from my ftp area let me know and
I'll see what I can do. One thing is possible though. I am planning to 
download my entire website, InterGarden onto my home computer then burn
all of it on a batch of CD's. Maybe you'd like copies of this?

---