Subject: Re: Small scale Threshers & Heirloom Grains (fwd)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 18:44:04 EDT

There is also a fat book from ITDG called TOOLS FOR AGRICULTURE that lists 
such including suppliers, rather like a catalog.  So you would get all food 
powered pumps together, etc., and choose among them for features and 
closeness of the supplier.   The book has been updated repeatedly so it is 
generally quite useful.

For Mother Earth, Dan Hemenway, Yankee Permaculture Publications (since 
1982), Elfin Permaculture workshops, lectures, Permaculture Design Courses, 
consulting and permaculture designs (since 1981), and annual correspondence 
courses via email.  Copyright, 1998, Dan & Cynthia Hemenway, P.O. Box 52, 
Sparr FL 32192 USA  Internships. [email-masked]  

We don't have time to rush.

A list by topic of all Yankee Permaculture titles may be found at 
http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/ypc_catalog.html
Elfin Permaculture programs are listed at the Eastern Permaculture Teachers 
assn home page: http://home.ptd.net/~artrod/epta/eptahmp.html

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 21:35:00 -0400 (EDT)

> closeness of the supplier.   The book has been updated repeatedly so it is 

Wonderful reference; this is what I've been looking for. What is ITDG and
where can I buy a copy of this book. Does it include handtools?

Tnx,

LL

---