Subject: Permaculture FAQ update; news

From: "Steve Diver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 16:30:08 +0000

Soon (August-September period) I will start updating the 
"Introduction to Permaculture:  Concepts and Resources" 
publication from ATTRA, located at:  
http://www.attra.org/attra-pub/perma.html

This is the publication and resource list that is still 
commonly referred to as The Permaculture FAQ.

So if you have tips, suggestions updates, resources etc. 
you think will be useful please send them to me.  

I will be away for 3-weeks while traveling in Russia working 
with veggie farmers, so I am logging off until at least mid-July 
to reduce email overload. 

Steve Diver
[email-masked]
http://www.attra.org 

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: Jeffrey Newman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 10:11:30 -0700

I've put a link to this site on the relevant page of my web site
http://www2.bcinternet.net/~newman/Growing.htm

Jeffrey

Steve Diver wrote:

> You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]

--

                       *******************************
Jeffrey Newman

My personal web site is at     http://www2.bcinternet.net/~newman/Jeffrey.htm
My ICQ number is: 9879310

When you're swimmin' in the creek
      And an eel bites your cheek
      That's a moray!
      -- Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers

---