Subject: Biodynamic Association, BD mailing list, etc.

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 19:24:19 -0400 (EDT)

I was thinking of starting two more mailing lists:

natural-agriculture  
(would encompass Biodynamics, Nature Farming, permaculture, 
natural/organic/ecological/biological/biointensive/regenerative/
Earth-Friendly/chemical-free/sustainable/sustainable/wildcrafted/
biointensive/handgrown-homegrown-locally-grown (:-)/etc. agriculture

I was also thinking of starting one on Biodynamics (to help
promote this fascinating type of agriculture).
Since the Biodynamic Association owns the copyright on the
name "Biodynamic" would I be in violation by naming a list 
with this term?

Anyone know how to reach the BD Assoc.?

Thanks,

Lawrence

http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london   InterGarden   
[email-masked]   [email-masked]

---

From: Miekal And <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 10:03:13 +0000

why start another biodynamics list when there is already a full blown bd
list?  seems redundant.

miekal

---

From: Miekal And <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 10:03:13 +0000

miekal