Subject: MAKE LOTS OF CASH, FAST AND COMPLETELY LEGAL, THIS REALLY WORKS!!

From: kimberly regner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 16:29:05 -0500

MAKE LOTS OF CASH, FAST AND COMPLETELY LEGAL, THIS REALLY
    WORKS!!

    THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!! IT WORKS!!! BUT YOU HAVE
    TO FOLLOW
    IT TO A
    LETTER FOR IT TO WORK!!!!

    A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like
you are now, and came
    across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands
of dollars within
    weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought," Yeah,
right, this must be
    a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.
Anyway, it said that
    you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the
article. You then place your
    own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the
article in at least
    200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So
after thinking it over,
    and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I
figured what have I got
    to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a
little skeptical and
    a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it
out with the U.S. Post
    Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!
Then I invested the
    measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I started getting
money in the mail!
    I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept
coming in. In my
    first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had
made a total of
    over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's
still growing. This is
    now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00
and it's still coming
    in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent
more than that on the
    lottery!!

    Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it
works....also, make sure you
    print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off
of it as you need it.
    A cousin of mine did this a few months back, and he is now enjoying
life in his brand
    new Tahoe Sport!! ($30,000+). So it does work!!

    STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on
each piece of paper
    "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and
place ONE

    inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen
through the
    envelope to prevent thievery. Next, place one paper in each of the 6
envelopes
    and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a
piece of paper
    stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill.
What you are
    doing is creating a service by this. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! Mail
the 6
    envelopes to the following addresses:

    #1) Tiffany P.O. Box 3264 Winchester, VA 22604

    #2) Holly 1946 N. Heath, Meridian, ID 83642

    #3) Mike 615 Ashford Parkway, Dunwoody, GA 30338

    #4) Robert 1951 Murdock Road, Belton, SC 29627

    #5)Chase 5478 Kuldell Houston, TX 77096

    #6)Lexi W7341 Pair O' Lakes Rd, Spooner, WI 54801

    STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
the other names up
    (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on
the list.

    STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
close to original
    as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200
newsgroups. (I think
    there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember,
the more
    you post, the more money you make!

    ---DIRECTIONS -----HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------

    Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply
    put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor
to the
    bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This
will copy
    the entire letter into the computers memory.

    Step 2) Open a blank "notepad" file under accessories in windows and
place your cursor at
    the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This
will paste a
    copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the
list.

    Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your postings in
    different sittings, you'll always have this file to go back to.

    Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
various newsgroups
    (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)

    Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by
    highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the
edit menu.
    Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as
they scroll
    through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post
message button.
    You're done with your first one!

    Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different
newsgroupes and post
    away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds
for each newsgroup!

    **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY
    YOU WILL
    MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO
    POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin reciving money
from around the
    world
    within days! You may eventually wany to rent a P.O.Box due to the
large amount of mail you
    will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name
to use, as long as the
    postman will deliver it.

    **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**

    Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies
(a very low example).
    So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of
the 5 persons who just
    sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5
and only 5
    persons
    respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me,
now those 25 each make
    200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will
bring in an additional
    $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200
with my name at
    #3 and
    only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626.00! OK,
now here is the fun part,
    each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at
#2 and they each
    only
    receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125
persons will all deliver this
    message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons
per 200 newsgroups
    react
    I will receive $15,625,00! With a original investment of only $6.00!
AMAZING! When your
    name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in
the newsgroups, and send
    out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number
6 again. And start posting
    again. The thing to remember is, do you realize that thousands of
people all over the world
    are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST
LIKE YOU are now!! So
    can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so...
People have said, "what
    if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So what!
What are the chances of
    that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new
honest people who are joining

    the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a
try? Estimates are at
    20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those
joining the actual internet.
    Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work.