Subject: The Great Experiment

From: "Eugene F. Monaco" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 18:14:56 -0400

-------------Forwarded Message-----------------

From:	David & Jean Purviance, INTERNET:[email-masked]
To:	"McKevitt, Susan", INTERNET:[email-masked]
	
CC:	"Smith, Rich", INTERNET:[email-masked]
	"Passini, Cheryl", INTERNET:[email-masked]
	"Morgan, Parker", INTERNET:[email-masked]
	"Joy, Darrel", INTERNET:[email-masked]
	"Gigandete, Eva", INTERNET:[email-masked]
	"Coard, Thomas", INTERNET:[email-masked]
	"Bennett, Warren", INTERNET:[email-masked]
	Gabrielle, INTERNET:[email-masked]
	[unknown], INTERNET:[email-masked]
	[unknown], INTERNET:[email-masked]
	[unknown], INTERNET:[email-masked]
	[unknown], INTERNET:[email-masked]
	[unknown], INTERNET:[email-masked]
	[unknown], INTERNET:[email-masked]
	[unknown], [103420,2004]
	[unknown], EFMonaco
	
Date:	4/17/98 11:06 AM

RE:	The Great Experiment

Sender: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 10:00:13 -0600
From: David & Jean Purviance <[email-masked]>
Organization: David & Jean Purviance
To: "McKevitt, Susan" <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
        [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
        [email-masked], [email-masked],
        Gabrielle <[email-masked]>, "Bennett, Warren" <[email-masked]>,
        "Coard, Thomas" <[email-masked]>,
        "Gigandete, Eva" <[email-masked]>,
        "Joy, Darrel" <[email-masked]>,
        "Morgan, Parker" <[email-masked]>,
        "Passini, Cheryl" <[email-masked]>,
        "Smith, Rich" <[email-masked]>
Subject: The Great Experiment
References: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Dear Folks,
I just received this from Brooke Medicine Eagle and wanted to pass it 
around.  Love to all, Jean Purviance

>From Brooke:
Dear friends and family, I invite you to participate in this practice of
harmonious activism. Let's do it!!
Brooke

THE GREAT EXPERIMENT
                                          *****
Two months ago, James Twyman, author of the bestselling book, "Emissary 
of
Light," was  invited by the government of Iraq to perform his "Peace 
concert"
in Baghdad. The situation seemed desparate , war seemed almost 
inevitable and
diplomatic  efforts seemed to have failed.

"I was being used by the Iraqi government," Twyman said.  "But we had 
the same
goal: to avoid this terrible war.  I was given permission to sign the 
Muslim
prayer for peace to Saddam Hussein and I wanted the world to join us in 
this
prayer.  Hundreds of thousands of people over the world participated, 
and when
it was complete, I felt a profound shift in the energy of that whole 
region.
Three days later, a peace agreement was signing, something which seemed
impossible before the prayer vigil began."

But The Story Continues . . .
 "A week later, I was invited by the government of Northern Ireland to 
sing at
Stormout Castle in Belfast,  the building where the peace talks were 
being
held.  For days, bombs were exploding all around that area.

Many people were trying to interrupt the peace process and it seemed 
like the
talks might fall apart.  Once again, thousands around the world joined 
us in
prayer , and  three days later there was a breakthrough in the talks.  A 
peace
agreement in May now seems inevitable."

The evidence is there , we do have the power within us to change the 
world.
Gregg Braden and Doreen Virtue met with James Twyman at a Universal
Lightworker's Conference recently, and the three of them KNEW that they 
were
supposed to conduct this global meditation project.  Doreen told them 
about
recent scientific studies supporting the experiment's basis.

Princeton scientist, Dr. Roger Nelson, has measured the statistically
significant effect that focused meditations and events have upon the 
earth's
energy field.  Dr. Nelson has measured these effects during the GaiaMind
Meditation and during Princess Diana's funeral.  His studies show that 
the
greatest effects occur when groups synchronize their focus.

After James heard about these Princeton studies, he received divine 
guidance
from Holy Spirit and Teacher, who is an ascended Emissary of Light, 
about this
global mediation.  During "The Great Experiment," we will meditate  upon
specific affirmations in unison to achieve the power of a singular group
focus.

NOW IT IS TIME TO PUT INTO PRACTICE
WHAT WE ALREADY KNOW TO BE TRUE

"If enough people join their minds and hearts for peace, we can heal the
world."

"The Great Experiment" will take place on April 23rd at 6:30 PM
Eastern Time . This is 12:30 am GMT .

James Twyman has been invited to sing the peace prayers from the twelve 
major
religions at the United Nations building in New York on April 23rd.  
This
presents an unparalleled opportunity for us all.  Dr. Doreen Virtue, 
best-
selling author of The Lightworker's Way, and Gregg Braden, geologist and
author of Awaken to Zero Point," join James in conducting this 
incredible
experiment.  Gregg will be in Lhasa, Tibet and Doreen will be in 
California
during the great experiment.  Authors, entertainers, and other 
celebrities,
will participate by sharing
their vision of "a world transformed by love."

Here's how you can participate:

1. Tell everyone you know.  Pass this letter to everyone on your
mailing list  so that everyone can participate. Feel free to print this 
out
and make copies. The goal is to get as many people focused on this 
meditation.

2. Begin preparing your spirit and mind for the event by spending a few
moments in silence everyday.  This will help build the energy.

3.  Join at least one other person for the vigil on April 23rd. This
is an experience to share.  "Where two or more are gathered."  We are 
forming
many  online meditation groups in chat rooms and IRC channels around the
globe.

The Format of the Meditation:

We are asking everyone to follow this simple format during the
meditation.  As scientific studies at Princeton University show, the 
more
focused a group  meditation or event is, the stronger the effect.

***********World Peace Meditation**************

Begin w/ this affirmation, said w/ great power & committment:

I am an Emissary of Light.
I extend this Light to all beings, in compassion and love, knowing that 
they
are one within me.
This moment the world is healed  and I along with it.

I will it, and it is so.

Spend five minutes creating a sound (such as "Aum") to carry the  
spiritual
energy and vibration.  This can be done with a single tone or by  
singing a
song such as "Amazing Grace."

Spend five minutes in silence, allowing your spirit to receive the light 
and
love which you yourself extended to the world.

End with this prayer:

       It is done! I am one with all and all is healed.

      Let love reign where fear once was.

      I accept this for myself and for the world.

      I am an Emissary of Light now and always.

                                -  Amen

Then, with reverence, bow your head and thank God for this grand
opportunity. The universe gives thanks to you for being part of this 
great
experiment.
**************************************************

Thank you so much for your time to ~Give Peace Another Chance~

              Work as if you don't need the money
              Love as if you have never been hurt,
              And dance as if nobody is watching!

________________________________________________
For more information, please contact the Internet website at
 http://www.peaceseeds.com
3D"http://www.emissaryoflight.com">http://www.emissaryoflight.=com
The website for James F. Twyman's best-selling book, Emissary
of  Light is:  3D"http://www.princeton.edu/~rdnelson/index.html">
>http://www.princeton.edu/~rdnelson/index.htmlThe website for R.D. Nelson, the scientist conducting this
experiment to request a Press Kit is  "mailto:[email-masked]">
[email-masked]
__________________________________________________