Subject: Nature Spirit mailing list

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 01:36:10 -0400 (EDT)

Nature Spirit 
new mailing list now online 

Posting ID is:
[email-masked]

Access:
-------
Subscribing over the web is easier than by email.
General information: http://metalab.unc.edu/london/forumdoc.txt
Access is also possible at: http://metalab.unc.edu/london

Over the web (homepage for the list):
http://franklin.oit.unc.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=nature-spirit

By email: [email-masked]
(or email me, [email-masked], for help)

As a secure newsgroup: news://franklin.oit.unc.edu/nature-spirit

Or add MetaLab's Lyris NNTP newsserver to your news client:
franklin.oit.unc.edu (you have to be subscribed to post
but anyone may freely read> 

Lawrence London
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

To Unsubscribe:  Email [email-masked] with the command
"unsubscribe sanet-mg".  If you receive the digest format, use the command
"unsubscribe sanet-mg-digest".
To Subscribe to Digest: Email [email-masked] with the command
"subscribe sanet-mg-digest".

All messages to sanet-mg are archived at:
http://www.sare.org/san/htdocs/hypermail

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: eric + michiko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 21:47:16 -0700

> new mailing list now online 

It would help me decide if I'm interested if you included a short
description of the topics / emphasis of a new list.  Thanks for doing all
this!

Eric Storm

---

---

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 13:25:07 -0400 (EDT)

(don't know if this got to the list or not)

> description of the topics / emphasis of a new list.  Thanks for doing all

It is the result of a spinoff of discussion in the sanet-mg mailing list.
People more oriented to discussion of the physical side of sustainable
agricultureasked that those participating in a very lengthy
and involved discussion of spirituality and agriculture form a separate
list for themselves. When someone used the name Nature Spirit I realized
that I should have started such a list long ago and this  name seemed most
appropriate and universal. 

Nature Spirit is for open discussion of spirituality, religion (including
food laws in certain religions), scripture (from any of the world's
religions), mystery, philosophy, ethics, morality, superstition, magic,
witchcraft, paganism, and mysticism in agriculture. Sacred geometry, the
supernatural and science fiction should have a place there as well. 

Hope that does it.

Lawrence

---