Subject: Re: [Fwd: perma info]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 10:47:28 EDT

In a message dated 8/25/99 4:14:30 AM, [email-masked] writes:

<<
hey keith-
i was wondering if you had any more informations regarding permaculture 
programs in mexico.  specifically, chiX-Mozilla-Status: 0009oundation in 
oaxaca.  please feel free to fill me in on any other web sites you'd 
reccomend regarding permaculture programs in latin america.   thank you,
                t.j. gardner

We have three or four prospects (two different venues from one contact) under 
discussion in Mexico.   I'd guess that the chances of one materializing 
without me doing a selling job (I won't) is about 67-70 percent.  Email me 
monthly or so to ask if we have put together something.

For Mother Earth, Dan Hemenway, Yankee Permaculture Publications (since 
1982), Elfin Permaculture workshops, lectures, Permaculture Design Courses, 
consulting and permaculture designs (since 1981), and annual correspondence 
courses via email.  Copyright, 1998, Dan & Cynthia Hemenway, P.O. Box 52, 
Sparr FL 32192 USA  Internships. [email-masked]  

We don't have time to rush.

A list by topic of all Yankee Permaculture titles may be found at 
http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/ypc_catalog.html
Elfin Permaculture programs are listed at the Eastern Permaculture Teachers 
assn home page: http://home.ptd.net/~artrod/epta/eptahmp.html

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]