Subject: Re: Roundup in Schools

From: MojaveByrd <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 22:03:14 EST

Hi - I don't know anything at all about Permaculture.  I saw it on the
Gardening boards and my curiousity led me to join the mailing list.  But, I do
have some information on RoundUp weed killer.  Here, in the States, I've had
no less than 3 veterinarians warn me that no matter how safe RoundUp says it
is, it has been proven that it is the NUMBER ONE cause of LEUKEMIA in dogs.

---

From: Rex Harrill <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 23:10:50 -0500

> is, it has been proven that it is the NUMBER ONE cause of LEUKEMIA in dogs.

Do keep talking.  Toxic farmers love their Roundup above all else.  They pound me
in the ground every time I urge them to give up the habit.  Can you help track
down real hard evidence?

Regards,
Rex Harrill

---

From: Rex Harrill <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 23:10:50 -0500

Regards,
Rex Harrill