Subject: Re: LETS (Local Exchange Trading System)

From: Skye <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 13:46:15 -0600

Dear Fabrizio Santori

Suggest you try contacting [email-masked]  - they are the
mothersystem in Australia and should be able to help you.

Skye 

-- 
Skye - Apdo # 391,  Patzcuaro, Michoacan, CP. 61600 México. 
fax  (52) 01 (434) 24743
Profesor y diseñador en Permacultura
Director del Instituto de Permacultura de México A.C.
Talleres de desarrollo humano, planeación participativa y 
economía comunitaria.

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: "Kent Jared" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 18:43:43 -0400

This address is non functional [email-masked]  Skye. Possibly open
to other levels.

----- Original Message -----
From: Skye <[email-masked]>
To: permaculture <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 1999 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: LETS (Local Exchange Trading System)

> You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
[email-masked]

---