Subject: Re: India & Nepal Contacts

From: "April Sampson-Kelly" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 12:12:18 +1100

Chris Evans is a really great permaculture worker, he is married to a
Nepalese woman,
is originally English and has been working in Nepal for over 10 years.
He is friendly and unassuming, I was really struck by his care for people.
you can probably contact him through the conference papers on the links on
my homepage. (It should
have paper from Nepal or from him, with some leads.)
I met at the conference and following broadacre field trip.
April

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
April Sampson-Kelly ADPA,BCA,MCA,GradSci,PDC
LC Permaculture Visions
leaders in permaculture learning by correspondence
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~askpv
GOOD PLANETS ARE HARD TO FIND
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Saturday, 7 February 1998 5:51
Subject: India & Nepal Contacts

>Greetings-
>I'm looking for any permaculture projects, courses, contacts, possible
>internships, good things to do, etc, in India and Nepal. A friend is
looking
>to take a course and do some work there and would appreciate any available
and
>relevant info. You can email it to me directly:
>[email-masked]
>Thanks,
>Christopher Peck
>Santa Fe, NM USA
>

---

From: Miekal And <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 21:30:20 +0000

> He is friendly and unassuming, I was really struck by his care for people.

just to add to the chorus that Chris Evans is a permaculture gem, he was
endlessly generous & kind with the care he showed Dreamtime helping us
vision during the 1st year here, in a 17 day class he taught with
Michael Pilarski...

miekal and

by the way, were looking to have a 3 or 7 day permaculture learnshop
this summer & are looking for a couple teachers familiar with zone 4
temperate permaculture to help in a driftless bioregional course.  drop
me a line.
_____________________________________
Dreamtime Village
http://www.net22.com/dreamtime/index.shtml

QAZINGULAZA: And/Was/Wakest website:
http://net22.com/qazingulaza/index.html

email for DT & And/Was: [email-masked]

---

From: Miekal And <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 21:30:20 +0000

miekal and