Subject: Beneficial Organisms Suppliers in North America (free booklet)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 13:22:23 -0500 (EST)

Suppliers of Beneficial Organisms in North America
  
                   Suppliers of Beneficial Organisms in North America is a
                   publication of Cal/EPA's Department of
                   Pesticide Regulation. It lists 143 commercial suppliers
                   of 130 beneficial organisms used for
                   biological control. Biological control is the use of
                   natural enemies of an organism to control
                   that organism. Suppliers are located in Canada, Mexico,
                   and the United States. The
                   information contained in Suppliers of Beneficial
                   Organisms in North America is available in a
                   publication and soon as a searchable database.  

http://www.cdpr.ca.gov/docs/ipminov/bensuppl.htm
http://www.cdpr.ca.gov/docs/ipminov/bscover.htm (to d/l the .pdf doc)

                   Available soon.  Database of commercially available
                   beneficial organisms - a searchable
                   database that contains not only the information
                   contained in the above booklet, but additional
                   information and links to other sources on biological
                   control and integrated pest management.       

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Support your local organic market farmer, buy products bearing the
 BuyGreen and Sustainably Grown (natural, ecological & biointensive) labels
        http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden    [email-masked]
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------