Subject: Permaculture Design Workshops

From: Larry Santoyo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 12:17:54 -0700

“STEWARDING THE EARTH & NURTURING OUR SOULS”
Permaculture Design Training at Harbin Hot Springs
with Larry Santoyo

Learn Stewardship Skills, Home and Garden Design, Natural Building,
Community Strategies and more at:

Harbin Hot Springs, a healing retreat center located two hours from
the Bay Area. Its thousand acres of natural beauty and mineral springs
have long been treasured by Native Americans.

Tap our intuitive knowledge as we discover how to “read the landscape”
and learn the ancient arts that nurture and celebrate the Earth. 

Larry Santoyo is one of the nation's premier Permaculture consultants,
whose unique insight and humor embodies the finest of the oral teaching
tradition.

• Day workshop: July 18. $85 
• Weekend intensives: July 24-26, August 14-16.  $195.
• Permaculture Design Certification: November 29-Dec. 13. $1050. 

Includes facilities use and camping. Couples and group discounts
available.

For details contact:

Santoyo & Associates
309 Cedar St. #85
Santa Cruz, California 95060

e-mail    [email-masked]
phone    1.800.469.5857  
web       www.permaearth.org