Subject: Permaculture in St. Louis?

From: Lee Flier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 23:12:54 -0600

I know someone in St. Louis who is looking to take a Permaculture course in
that general area.  Her aim is to travel to other countries to help out,
and she's in a position to quit her job to do that.

Also, when is Bill's class in Japan (if it hasn't happened already?)

Thanks,
Lee

***********************************************************************
Lee A. Flier				
[email-masked]			
http://lflier.home.mindspring.com	
Atlanta and Ellijay, Georgia, U.S.A.	

"My excuse for venturing across disciplines, continents, and centuries is
that the world extends across disciplines, continents, and centuries.
Nothing in nature is quite so separate as two mounds of expertise."  -
Marvin Harris

---

From: Damon Lesjack <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 11:37:30 -0500

I have been trying to locate Permaculture people in the Midwest, too.  I
haven't found much in Ohio, outside of the small group I am leading.
Pennsylvania seems to be the hot spot out here for intensive courses.  If
she is willing to travel to other countries, why not start in Australia?  

Damon

---

From: Lee Flier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 11:41:57 -0600

>she is willing to travel to other countries, why not start in Australia?  

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too.   I'm going to suggest it to her.
Thanks.  But, she still may want to start studying before she leaves... so
if anyone knows of anyplace in the Midwest, please let me know.

Doesn't Dancing Rabbit do any PC courses?

= Lee =

---

From: Miekal And <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 18:15:48 +0000

I believe Wisconsin is still in the midwest & we usually have one or 2
permaculture events as well as workshops of related interest, each year.

miekal
_____________________________________
Dreamtime Village
http://www.net22.com/dreamtime/index.shtml

---

From: Lee Flier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 19:19:37 -0600

>permaculture events as well as workshops of related interest, each year.

Cool!  I'll see if my friend would go to Wisconsin.  Can you post a
schedule of your next events, if you know yet?

= Lee =

---

From: Skye <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 19:11:05 -0600

Hello Lee

Can't help with information about PC courses in St Luis area, but I was
at the Australian National Permaculture Conference last October when
Bill announced his retirement from teaching. He did however say that he
had one last committemtn to complete, and that was a group of Japanese
people who were coming to Australia, rather than Bill go to Japan. I
believe that course should be happening about now.

If you want further details you could contact the main organiser in
Japan directly - Shidara-san, at the Permaculture Centre of Japan  -
oops I haven't got his email address in this computer, but Margurite
Shaddy at [email-masked]  should know the
correct address. (If you contact Marguarite, say hello from me).

Maybe your frind might like to try Mexico!!!

Skye

---

From: Damon Lesjack <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 11:37:30 -0500

Damon

---

From: Lee Flier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 11:41:57 -0600

= Lee =

---

From: Miekal And <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 18:15:48 +0000

miekal

---

From: Lee Flier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 19:19:37 -0600

= Lee =

---

From: Skye <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 19:11:05 -0600

Hello Lee

Skye