Subject: Idaho Pc contacts/sites

From: "Permaculture West" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 02:01:53 -0700

A recently met friend living near Boise, ID has expressed interest in
learning more about permaculture and would dearly like to both dialogue
with like-minded folks in her region as well as ideally visit some sites to
see how people are adapting sustainable design strategies.  She is living
on a fairly sizable piece of property and having recently retired is quite
interested in devoting her energies to seeing to its "right" management.
	Any relevant contacts would be appreciated.  Please reply to her at:
	Pam Allen
	[email-masked]

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: Scott Pittman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 18:38:37 -0700 (PDT)

>	Any relevant contacts would be appreciated.  Please reply to her at:
Dear Pam,
I am director of the Permaculture Institute, we have a demonstration site
north of Santa Fe, NM in the village of Pojoaque.

If you would like more information please send us your questions and comments.

Scott Pittman
Scott Pittman

Permaculture Institute, USA
PO Box 3702, Pojoaque, NM 87501  US
phone 505.455.0270

*********
Ingenio Patet Campus

---