Subject: Re: getting plant material from NPGS

From: FranksFarm <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 1997 11:28:55 EST

Hi,
Just wanted to thank Jack Rowe for posting this. Most of sources are west
coast.
Can anyone add sources like Jack's for Ozarks, and eastern half of the
country? Thanks frank

---

From: Miekal And <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 1997 14:35:55 +0100

Frank

The National Plant Germplasm Laboratory's complete collection is
accessible thru:

http://www.ars-grin.gov/npgs/

m

---

From: Miekal And <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 1997 14:35:55 +0100

Frank

m