Subject: Passive Solar Greenhouses

From: "Chad E. Husby" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 01:34:06 -0400

Dear fellow Permaculture List members,

	I am very interested in the passive solar greenhouse concept.  I
would like to learn more about how to design such greenhouses in light of
permaculture principles.  I am especially interested in the design of solar
greenhouses for colder climates such as Northern Michigan.

	Where can I find reliable information about solar greenhouses from
a permaculture perspective?

Thank you for your help.

Chad Husby

---

From: Miekal And <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 1997 09:38:17 +0100

> a permaculture perspective?
Solar architect Roald Gunderson has a bit of info about his designs at
his site:

http://www.mwt.net/~roald/

Tho he's not a trained permaculturalist, he has been designing a lot of
northern climate greenhouses.

Miekal And

---

From: Miekal And <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 1997 09:38:17 +0100

Miekal And