Subject: Fwd: Seed Source (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 11:53:30 -0400 (EDT)

--------------------------------------------------------------
 Lawrence F. London, Jr. - InterGarden - Venaura Farm
 mailto:[email-masked] - mailto:[email-masked]
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden/permaculture.html
--------------------------------------------------------------

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 09:07:30 -0400 (EDT)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: Fwd:  Seed Source

In a message dated 10/16/97 3:28:40 AM, [email-masked] wrote:

>Originally from: "ECHO, Inc." <[email-masked]>
>Originally dated: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 11:51:51 +0000
>
>NEW FORESTS PROJECT WORLD SEED PROGRAM 1997.
>The New Forests Project
>provides packets of tree seeds, technical information and training
>materials free of charge to groups worldwide who are interest in
>starting reforestation projects with fast-growing, nitrogen- fixing
>trees. Available for immediate distribution are high quality seeds of
>Leuceana leucocephala (ipil-ipil), Prosopis juliflora ( squite),
>Gliricidia sepium (madre de cacao), Cajanus cajan (pigeon pea), Acacia
>nilotica (Egyptian thorn), Cassia siamea (yellow cassia), Acacia
>auriculiformis, Acacia mearnsii (black wattle), Ac tortillis (umbrella
>thorn), Albizia lebbeck (East Indian walnut), Dalbergia sissoo
>(yette), Robinia pseudoacacia (black locust) and Gleditsia triacanthos
>(honey locust)
>
>For more information or to receive a reforestation packet, write to:
>Felicia Ruiz, Coordinator, World Seed Program, The New Forests
>Project, 731 Eighth Street, SE, Washington DC 20003, USA; Phone ( 2)
>547-3800, Fax (202) 546-4784. Please provide an environmental
>description of your area, including elevation, average annual
>rainfall, length of rainy and dry seasons, high and low temperatures,
>il characteristics and how you intend to use the trees (fuelwood,
>lumber, forage, soil conservation, soil enhancement, etc.). 

---------------------
Forwarded message:
From:	[email-masked] ("ECHO, Inc.)
Sender:	[email-masked]
Reply-to:	[email-masked]
To:	[email-masked]
Date: 97-10-16 03:28:40 EDT

Originally from: "ECHO, Inc." <[email-masked]>
Originally dated: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 11:51:51 +0000

NEW FORESTS PROJECT WORLD SEED PROGRAM 1997.
The New Forests Project
provides packets of tree seeds, technical information and training
materials free of charge to groups worldwide who are interest in
starting reforestation projects with fast-growing, nitrogen- fixing
trees. Available for immediate distribution are high quality seeds of
Leuceana leucocephala (ipil-ipil), Prosopis juliflora ( squite),
Gliricidia sepium (madre de cacao), Cajanus cajan (pigeon pea), Acacia
nilotica (Egyptian thorn), Cassia siamea (yellow cassia), Acacia
auriculiformis, Acacia mearnsii (black wattle), Ac tortillis (umbrella
thorn), Albizia lebbeck (East Indian walnut), Dalbergia sissoo
(yette), Robinia pseudoacacia (black locust) and Gleditsia triacanthos
(honey locust)

For more information or to receive a reforestation packet, write to:
Felicia Ruiz, Coordinator, World Seed Program, The New Forests
Project, 731 Eighth Street, SE, Washington DC 20003, USA; Phone ( 2)
547-3800, Fax (202) 546-4784. Please provide an environmental
description of your area, including elevation, average annual
rainfall, length of rainy and dry seasons, high and low temperatures,
il characteristics and how you intend to use the trees (fuelwood,
lumber, forage, soil conservation, soil enhancement, etc.). 

***********************
ECHO
17430 Durrance Rd.
N. Ft. Myers, FL 33917
U.S.A.
phone: 941 543 3246
fax: 941 543 5317
[email-masked]
http://www.xc.org/echo
**********************