Subject: New URL (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 22:33:25 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 09:53:19 -0400
From: Ramon Jordan <[email-masked]>

Title:  U.S. National Arboretum
URL: <http://www.ars-grin.gov/ars/Beltsville/na/index.html>
{{Web Contact person: Ramon Jordan;  e-mail: [email-masked]}}

The U.S. National Arboretum is a U.S. Department of Agriculture 
research and education facility and a living museum. It is
dedicated to serving the public and improving our environment by
developing and promoting improved floral and landscape plants
and new technologies through scientific research, educational
programs, display gardens, and germplasm conservation.

The U.S. National Arboretum is located in northeast Washington, 
D.C., off New York Ave (Route 50) and Bladensburg Rd.  Parking 
is free.  Phone: 202-245-2726

************************************************
*   Ramon Jordan, Research Leader
*   Floral and Nursery Plants Research Unit
*   US National Arboretum, USDA-ARS
*   B010A, Room 244, BARC-West
*   10300 Baltimore Ave, Beltsville, MD   20705
*
*   TEL: 301/504-6570     FAX:  301/504-5096
*   e-mail:  [email-masked]
************************************************