Subject: Re: Help-Hornets!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 14:30:41 EDT

I don't usually comment on advice given by others, but this is CRAZY.  You 
can get killed if you try this.   A nest of these suckers is enough to kill 
the entire family with pleanty left over for the neighbors.

For Mother Earth, Dan Hemenway, Yankee Permaculture Publications (since 
1982), Elfin Permaculture workshops, lectures, Permaculture Design Courses, 
consulting and permaculture designs (since 1981), and annual correspondence 
courses via email.  Copyright, 1998, Dan & Cynthia Hemenway, P.O. Box 52, 
Sparr FL 32192 USA  Internships. [email-masked]  

We don't have time to rush.

A list by topic of all Yankee Permaculture titles may be found at 
http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/ypc_catalog.html
Elfin Permaculture programs are listed at the Eastern Permaculture Teachers 
assn home page: http://home.ptd.net/~artrod/epta/eptahmp.html
---------
In a message dated 9/7/99 5:21:05 PM, [email-masked] writes:

<<
If possible, find their nests (large roundish grey papery globes
hanging from tree limbs (or elsewhere?). Follow them to see where they

have made these nests. Move the nests far enough away from your fruit
so they won't return to it.

I realize this may be difficult or impossible but it would be worth a
try.

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]