Subject: hi

From: [email-masked] (Jason Hatfield)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 15:52:47 -0400

hi lee,
well said bit about vegans and respect fot the earth and the tenous balance
between species here on this planet. i'm curious to hear more about what
you do, what midspring is, whether there's any permaculture education or
practice going on down in your part of the country. i'm a graduate student
in sustainable development at the school for international training in
brattleboro, vermont with a passion for learning as much as i can about
permaculture and putting the principles to work in my life. i'm lookinf for
design courses and internship opportunities and research opportunities to
undertake before i take off to cuba to study urban permaculture there and
then to nepal to work with the jajarkot pc programme as a trainer and
teacher. i'm currently designing a sustainable living course for high
school students at the Monadnock Life Education Center in New Hampshire,
which we hope will get funding and become a reality starting next Fall. Do
you have any ideas as to where in the Southeast, South, or Northeast
someone like myself might go for the PDC and subsequent work experience?
I'm interested in many things, but permaculture seems so right and
beautiful and necessary and vital that i'd like to spend the next five
years or more learning all i can about it and doing it. thanks again for
your words and i hope to hear from you sometime soon if you have a minute.
sincerely,
jason