Subject: [permaculture] May 99 Design Course, San Diego, CA

From: [email-masked] (Santoyo & Associates)
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 09:36:57 -0700

ANNOUNCING THE -SAN DIEGO PERMACULTURE CENTER- CERTIFIED DESIGN COURSE

When: The 5 weekends in May, 1999,  Saturdays and Sundays
              (May 1,2  7,8  14,15  21,22  28, 29)
Location: The New School of Architecture, 1249 F St, at 12th, San Diego, CA.
Presented by the San Diego Permaculture Center
Cost: Tuition, course books and certification for the entire series is
$750. Single day  cost  is $100, and 2 day (one weekend) is $175.

The course will include Fundamentals of Permaculture, concepts, theories
and methods of design, (broadscale site design, pattern understanding,
climatic factors, water, trees, soil, structures, the home garden,
orchards, farm forestry, grain crops, animal forage systems, aquaculture,
urban and community strategies, earthworking, earth resources, the tropics,
dryland strategies, temperate climates) -SPECIAL FOCUS on eco-village
planning and community design...

Instructors:
Bruce Bebe, Architect, Permaculture Designer and Teacher. An early student
of Bill Mollison, and an active participant in furthering ecological
planning and design.

Larry Santoyo, internationally experienced Designer, Teacher and  Land Use
Planner.

Guest presenters will include local experts of native, subtropical and
dryland ecosystems, natural architecture and more.

For more information and to register, contact: The San Diego Permaculture Center
3639 Midway Drive, Suite 267, San Diego, CA 92110. Tel. 619-484-7852 OR
voicemail: 619-860-2123.  FAX 619-523-5549
email:[email-masked]

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]