Subject: [permaculture] Market Gardening Short Course (fwd)

From: Larry London <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 11:52:54 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 09:34:54 -0400
From: Patricia Foreman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Market Gardening Short Course

Good Earth Farm School, Buena Vista, Virginia, is offering a 3-day intensive
market gardening short course on April 9-11, 1999. Participants will be
introduced to everything they need to know to design and create a profitable
small farm business. Topics include site selection and development, soil
regeneration, crop and market choices, labor and equipment needs, integrated
pest management, value added processing, complimentary marketing options and
poultry and small livestock in the garden rotation. Instructors are Michael
LaChance, Virginia Extension Entomologist, and Andy Lee, organic market
gardener and author of BACKYARD MARKET GARDENING and CHICKEN TRACTOR. Course
fee of $285 includes course materials, lunches and snacks. Inexpensive
lodging is available in nearby Lexington, Virginia. For more information
contact Andy Lee, Director, Good Earth Farm School, 1702 Mountain View Road,
Buena Vista, Virginia 24416, phone and fax 540-261-8775.

To Unsubscribe:  Email [email-masked] with the command
"unsubscribe sanet-mg".
To Subscribe to Digest: Email [email-masked] with the command
"subscribe sanet-mg-digest".

All messages to sanet-mg are archived at:
http://www.sare.org/san/htdocs/hypermail

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]