Subject: [permaculture] Fukuoka reclaiming desert - video

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 23:08:09 -0700

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: (fwd) Fukuoka reclaiming desert - video
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 19:44:16 GMT

On Mon, 29 Mar 1999 00:51:33 +0200, in alt.sustainable.agriculture
"Burkhard Pranke" <[email-masked]> wrote:

We are making a series of films to support a sustainable future. they
include the following:

No 1: sowing seeds in the desert.
masanobu fukuoka following his dream of revegetating the growing
desert
regions of southern europe together with his greek student panos
manikis.
the action takes place in greece, italy and portugal and shows
masanobu
fukuoka leading the project principally in northern greece near the
albanian
border with his clay-ball seeding methods. filmed in march thru to
october
1998.

No 2: permaculture in europe, austrian farmer sepp holzer on his farm
at
1500 meters in the mountains.
this truly amazing man campaigns to turn the valleys of austria into
permaculture farming areas and edible landscapes.

we are also preparing other films for a sustainable future including
living
comunities, alternative building methods, LETS systems. please make
contact
with us, for more information visit the crystal-lake video web site.

malcolm st julian bown and heidi snel

http://www.mir.org/crystal
and
http://www.mir.org/greenblt

phone: +49-33841-34472 / 34675

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]