Subject: Permaculture Web Link & Discussion Groups

From: "Steve Diver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 14:38:31 +0000

=============================================
            Permaculture Web Links & Discussion Groups*
=============================================
*From:   The Permaculture FAQ, Version 1.4
*Note:    Version 1.4 will be posted at new web site in September
               Version 1.3 is listed as No. 51 below
=============================================
1. Permaculture Mailing List in U.S.A. on University of North Carolina
    listserv [email-masked] (post articles to this address)

To subscribe, send email to "[email-masked]" 
type:  SUBSCRIBE PERMACULTURE YOUR NAME in body of message

2. Permaculture Mailing List in U.S.A. on EnviroLink listserv 
    [email-masked] (post articles to this address)

To subscribe send email to "[email-masked]"
type:  SUBSCRIBE PERMACULTURE YOUR NAME in body of message

3. Permaculture Mailing List in Western Australia
    [email-masked] (post articles to this address)

To subscribe, send email to "[email-masked]"
type:  SUBSCRIBE PERMA YOUR NAME in body of message

4. Permaculture Mailing List in Germany (German Language)
    [email-masked] (post articles to this
    address)

To subscribe, send email to "[email-masked]" 
ADD YOUR ADDRESS PERMAKULTUR-ML in body of message 

5. Permaculture Discussion Group Archives 

PERMACULTURE discussion group (listserver at U.N.C., Chapel Hill, NC):
http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/permaculture/mailarchives/permaculture-listserver/index.html

PERMACULTURE discussion group (listserver at Envirolink):
http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/permaculture/mailarchives/permaculture-listserver-envirolink/index.html

PERMACULTURE-MG archives:
http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/permaculture/mailarchives

http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/permaculture/mailarchives/permaculture1/maillist.html

http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/permaculture/mailarchives/pc-homepage/maillist.html 
http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/permaculture-mg-archives

6. InterGarden:  Organic Gardening & Permaculture Information at U.N.C.

http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/The_Sustainable_Farmstead.html
http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/permaculture.html
Email: [email-masked]

7. A Permaculture Primer 	
http://hueylong.cadgis.lsu.edu/lhin/visitor/html/primer/

8. Permaculture Guide at Communications for a Sustainable Future
http://csf.colorado.edu:8080/

9. Permaculture International Journal (Australia)
http://nornet.nor.com.au/environment/perma/
Email:  [email-masked]

10. International Permaculture Institute (Australia)
Email:  [email-masked]

11. Permaculture Global Assistance Network (Australia)
http://www.peg.apc.org/~pgan

12. Permaculture in Western Australia
http://www.eepo.com.au/perma/

13. Permaculture in South Australia - "What's Happening in Permaculture" 
http://dove.mtx.net.au/%7Esteveo/wotsnu.html

14. Correspondence Course on Permaculture (Australia)
http://www.qldnet.com.au/acs/hort/permaculture.html

15. Permaculture Visions - International'Correspondence Course (Australia) 
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~askpv/

16. British Permaculture Magazine/Permanent Publications Web Site
http://www.uea.ac.uk/~e415/home.html

17. PermaWeb in Great Britain
http://www.sysmag.com/permaweb

18. Permaculture Association (Britain)
http://www.sysmag.com/permaweb/groups/pcbritain

19. Bay Area Permaculture Guild
http://www.nbn.com/people/bapg/

20. Permaculture Institute of Northern California
http://www.nbn.com/people/bapg/pinc.html

21. Central Valley Permaculture Group
http://arnica.csustan.edu/permaculture/

22. Cross Timbers Permaculture Institute in Texas
http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/ctpi/cross_t.htm

23. Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute
Email:  [email-masked]

24. Permaculture on "MindoBodyoSpirit" Web Page (South Africa)
http://www.pix.za/mbs/body/perma.htm

25. Permaculture Fact Sheet (South Africa)
http://www.panda.org/research/facts/South_Africa_Facts/07perm.htm

26. Permaculture on Carmela's Home Page 
http://www.ozoline.com.au/permaculture/index.html

27. Permaculture at Heathcote Intentional Community
http://www.welch.jhu.edu/~lfelch/heathcote.html

28. Plants for a Future On-Line
http://www.scs.leeds.ac.uk/pfaf/index.html

29. Institute for Bioregional Studies
http://www.cycor.ca/IBS/

30. EcoVillage Information Service
http://www.gaia.org/

31. Crystal Waters Permaculture Village
http://www.gaia.org/crystalwaters/cw_toc.html#cw_toc

32. Eco-Logical Solutions, Ltd.
http://www.gaia.org/crystalwaters/els.html#els

33. The Farm EcoVillage Training Center
http://www.gaia.org/farm/

34. The Animal Farm Permaculture Center
http://www.neosoft.com/~animalfm/afpchome.htm

35. Dreamtime Village Permaculture Hyper-Media 
http://net22.com/dreamtime/index.shtml

36. Exmouth Permaculture Group
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/exmperm/home.htm

37. Permaculture Japan Site
http://www.saitama-j.or.jp/~nexus/permaculture/perma.html

38. The Jarlanbah Permaculture Hamlet
http://www.nor.com.au/tourism/nimbin/jarl.htm

39. Eco-Village Resource List -  Organisations and Networks
http://www.gaia.org/links/orgsnetworks.html

40. Eco-Village Resource List -  Magazines and Newsletters
http://www.gaia.org/links/magsnewsletters.html

41. Eco-villages and Sustainable Communities:  Models for 21st Century
Living http://www.gaia.org/evis/evbook/contents.html

42. Intentional Communities on the Web
http://www.well.com/user/cmty/index.html

43. Arcosanti  (Arizona)
http://www.arcosanti.org

44. Auroville (India)
http://www.auroville-india.org/

45. Keyline Design - Water for Every Farm
http://www.keyline.com.au/

46. Alternative Technology Association (ATA)
http://www.ata.org.au/

47. Permaculture Drylands Institute
http://www.amug.org/~shadetre/Perma.html

48. Center of Excellence for Sustainable Development
http://www.sustainable.doe.gov/

49. The Permaculture Activist  - Zine Site
http://kumo.swcp.com/xines/

50. Dry Country News
http://kumo.swcp.com/xines/

51. Permaculture FAQ on the Web  

Hyper-Text Version
http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/faq.html 

Ascii-Text Version
http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/permaculture/faq.v1.3
==========================================
Send updates to:
    Steve Diver
    ATTRA  - Appropriate Technology Transfer for Rural Areas 
    [email-masked]
===========================================

--
[email-masked]