Subject: Permaculture FAQ

From: Norbert Strauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 14:23:55 +0200

Hi folks,

I just resubscribed these lists after several months of absence. I tried
to find the latest update of the PC FAQ, but the newest I could find was
at

http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/faq1.3.html
 
which sets out

The Permaculture FAQ 
Version 1.3
May 1996

So this is already two years old. Isn't there a more up-to-date version
available somewhere?

Thanks in advance for helpful answers

N

X===================================================================X
X->  Private E-Post an mich bitte mit PGP verschluesseln! Danke!  <-X
X->  Veuillez chiffrer des courriers-éls privés pour moi par PGP  <-X
X->  Bonvolu cxifri privatajn retposxtajn leterojn al mi per PGP  <-X
X===================================================================X
X \|/ _\/_ \|/                                         \|/ \/__ \|/ X
X  @~/ Oo \~@   + PGP-encrypted messages preferred +    @~/Oo  \~@  X
X /_( \__/ )_\   Public key available on keyservers    /_(\__/  )_\ X
X    \__U_/      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~       \_U__/    X
X===================================================================X
If possible use my stronger 2048-bit RSA key, please (ID: 0xB41D8369)
*********************************************************************