Subject: Re: magic formula (long)

From: georg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 08:26:31 +0200

>Designed?  Maybe that's what we can add now that was not possible before.
>We have the perspective to see a bigger picture (big enough?) and do a
>better job at design.   Are humans capable of designing well enough?  I
>suppose any improvement might be worth the effort.

it is pie in the sky stuff as far as i can see, because design is only
relevant, IF YOU CAN IMPLEMENT IT - and while even the multis design, they
are more capable of implementation, as they can at least manipulate parts
of the people to some extent to sing their song and shape the world
according to multis design.....

unless you have even a vague idea who will implement my what strategies, it
is better to drink water and dig your garden.

*

georg

********
follow your heart -
it is the only way to heaven on earth.. .  .
******************* * * *  *   *    *      *         *

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]