Subject: Hedgerow information (fwd) RFI

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 22:38:34 -0500 (EST)

Please respond directly to Amy.
Thanks.

LL

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 22:09:20 -0500 (EST)
From: Amanda Lynn Armbruster - 00 <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Hedgerow information

I am writing a research paper on the effects of hedgerows on pest 
populations in apple orchards in Pennsylvania.  My hypothesis is that 
beneficials in hedgerows decrease the population of pests.  Specifically, 
I am interested in any research linking beneficials in hedgerows to a 
decrease in pest damage on apples.  However, any information concerning 
the benefits of hedgerows to agricultural crops would be useful. Please 
forward your pamphlet to [email-masked] as soon as possible. 
Thank-you.
Sincerely,
Amy Armbruster

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Support your local organic market farmer, buy products bearing the
 BuyGreen and Sustainably Grown (natural, ecological & biointensive) labels
        http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden    [email-masked]
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------