Subject: Re: Sustainability: A brief definition by John Ikerd

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 13:17:53 -0400 (EDT)

(don't know whether this got through to the list or not)

On Wed, 1 Sep 1999, matthew sullivan wrote:

> I'm sure all of us who think about such things have our own plan as to how 
> we're going to impact the world, small or large; and i'm sure it's probably 
> due to my inexperience in this industry (for want of a less loaded word) 
> that i'm not aware of global initiatives/lobbying to make a major change. 
> BUT WHERE CAN I FIND LIKE MINDED PEOPLE TO COMMUNICATE IDEAS TO? i have a 
> Favourites list of some 200-odd websites, each dedicated and devoted to 
> contributing to this shift in habits - but is there some central location 
> on the web you all hang out at? am i here!?

You are at that cybercenter of the permaculture universe. From here you
can depart for other PC lists, a permaculture newsgroup and hundreds of
PC websites.

MetaLab has The Permaculture Activist, Plants for a Future, InterGarden
Permaculture, Agricultural Resources Center, Henriette's Herbal Homepage,
all of which you can reach from:
http://matalab.unc.edu/london/permaculture.html
I have hundreds of links which should interest you. See especially the
ATTRA, Permaculture FAQ, Ute Bohnsack's Seedsaving Resources and Jim
Bones' websites.

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]