Subject: AUGUST WORKSHOP - Permaculture and The Natural Step

From: holocene <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 14:12:31 -0800

*** SuNstainable Pathways Design 
*** learning skills for sustainable development  

 Intensive Workshop, in the San Francisco Bay Area, August 16-21, 1999

** Would you like to know how to apply sustainable principles in
practice?

** Are you looking for a way to design innovative solutions in
businesses,
organizations, land use and development?

** Would you like to learn how to enhance strategic planning and
productive stakeholder dialogue?

This interactive workshop focuses on the practical application of
sustainability principles. A practical, week long exercise will lead you
through the process of integrating The Natural Step model, Permaculture
design tools and creative thinking techniques in the design of positive
solutions.
 
http://www.holocene.net/workshop/pathwaysworkshop.htm

Contact details: Joanne Tippett [email-masked] +1 510 527 5887