Subject: Permaculture FAQ Update

From: "Steve Diver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 09:31:18 +0000

The Permaculture FAQ has just been greatly revised and updated 
as of May 1998, however the title and url location has changed. 

Old locations: 
http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/permaculture/faq.v1.3
http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/faq1.3.html

New location: 

Introduction to Permaculture: Concepts and Resources  (May 1998)
http://www.attra.org/attra-pub/perma.html

The PC FAQ Story: 

The Permaculture FAQ grew out of the author's efforts to include permaculture 
education in his work as a sustainable ag farm advisor at ATTRA, the national 
sustainable farming information center located at the University of Arkansas.  
Larry London and Lee Barnes on the old permaculture-mg mailing list suggested 
I reformat some of the material I'd already compiled and publish it as a FAQ.  In 
1995, the author published The Permaculture FAQ 1.0 in September of 1995.  
The FAQ was written as an information leaflet rather than a series of 
"Frequently Asked Questions."  Two updates in the FAQ series followed.  
Larry London at Sunsite and Michael Yount at Communications for a 
Sustainable Future maintained the FAQ in text and html formats.

The switch to the ATTRA web site will enable the author to make 
regular updates and address corrections.  The publication is available from 
ATTRA as both a print publication as well as a web publication. 
The title was altered to serve both print and web versions, and 
because many people associate FAQ's with a series of questions rather
than a fact sheet format.

Take a look at the new version on the ATTRA web site at
          http://www.attra.org/attra-pub/perma.html    
and let me know if you have any comments or suggestions. 

Steve Diver
ATTRA 
http://www.attra.org 

--
[email-masked]