Subject: Re: Good morning/afternoon

From: "Kent Jared" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 18:54:41 -0400

Hi Linda

            How did you get the letter a new place for a new face... and why
the interest about this topic. This is not as you read it. It is part of an
on going debate with some people out in WEB!

            As for my skill set and ability to crunch huge amounts of
information into a nutshell. This a power, not an ability. Yes it is true,
that under "normal" for lack of a word not exact enough to define verbally!

            Sorry I never discussed this method of warping time, But at the
instance of conception of the element in focus, Well from that point on,
you have missed much! I have never wanted to bring it forward as of yet to
the social market. But as you past noticed from your own conception of
seeing that fact from the instance of its conception right in your host
mindset, your focus explodes into a network, like the Super Nova that is
conceved and then! Suddenly bound to a non-linear state, this is the dynamic
state. Yes it can be done and you have experienced the linear port hole. But
you have the mindset set on linear, that is a "Living in the box" problem.
Only to remind you that putting the western worlds beliefs into perspective
here and now does not apply.

Reverend Dr. Kent Jared

--- Original Message -----
From: Linda S Miller <[email-masked]>
To: Kent Jared <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 1999 11:00 AM
Subject: Good morning/afternoon

Hello there
I hope your day went well and you are actually getting some work done.  I
often wonder how you are able to accomplish anything when going to a new
site.  You must be really good.  Most people would take at least 6 to8
weeks just to get use to being in a new site and by then you have usually
finished the job and are ready to move on.   I have my interbiew with
Manpower today and I also have a few calls to make inviting people to the
weekend workshop.  Have you met anyone in Berlin yet?  I have done some
exploring on the internet about the area but my computer is so slow I
usually quite after a few minutes.  Besides that, I would rather see the
real thing with you!  Kent, I am so looking forward to such a calm and
peaceful  time with you and playful as well! Take care my dear.  It will
not be long.
Love linda
PS Did you just write the bit "A new space for a new face"  yesterday, by
Reverend Dr. Kent Jared?

Message text written by "Kent Jared"
>Hi Linda
                I meant that your letter was very positive, and nothing
more! as for the rest I guess I was running on and just very fatigued. I
still am having many strange effects to my body, but hey I guess it is just
simple physical side effects! There must be a way to stop this from
occurring to me. Or am I just a washed out old man with many problems due
to
the nature of life that I live. Well still no sleep! but I seem to be fine.

Take Care Kent.<

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]