Subject: Hmmm...

From: Jack Rowe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 18:21:09 -0500

Lee wrote:

"I think you are letting fear of anger determine what you think anger
is"... and... "This indicates you are also confusing anger with hatred"...

[or rage]... That may well be, Lee... hard to say... I've certainly managed
to place myself in the way of a lot of undirected rage in this life...
Something to chew on!

Jack

---

From: Lee Flier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 20:09:42 -0500

Jack wrote:

>... I've certainly managed

Me too.  That's how come I know so much about it. :-)  I think most of us
have had this problem!  It's pretty rampant in our culture and that's why I
always feel compelled to speak out about it.

Thanks for listening...
Lee

---

From: Lee Flier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 20:09:42 -0500

Thanks for listening...
Lee

---

From: Lee Flier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 20:09:42 -0500

Thanks for listening...
Lee

---

From: Lee Flier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 20:09:42 -0500

Thanks for listening...
Lee