Subject: PC Diploma

From: CtopherP <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 13:42:47 EST

Does anyone have information on the current status of the permaculture
diploma? We have been handing out a sheet describing the process but I think
it's out-of-date. You can forward responses directly to me at [email-masked]
Thanks,
Christopher Peck
Santa Fe, NM USA

---

From: Skye <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 20:50:16 -0600

Hola

Not sure if I can help much with your Diploma question. In Australia the
old process of waiting two years, supposedly doing something worthwhile,
and then writing to the Institute, with proof of you activities   still
applies. But there are changes afoot at the Institute, so who knows.

In England the process is much clearer, and well defined. It is under
the auspices of the Permaculture Academy, who have a quite detailed
publication explaining the process. Suggest you contact them directly.
You need to get to Andy Langford, I don't know his email address, but I
am sure the PC UK Association could find him - try
[email-masked]

Here n Mexico, the Instituto will be establishing a system somewhat
similar to that of England, but maybe a little more flexible to allow
for the different education accessible to the general people of Mexico.
But it is still early days for us.

Hope that helps a little

Skye

---

From: Skye <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 20:50:16 -0600

Hola

Hope that helps a little

Skye