Subject: ACTUAL Central Coast/Cal Poly Info

From: "Akiva Werbalowsky" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 17:41:49 PST

If you want to stay informed of Permaculture training/celebration in the 
Central California coastal bioregion, you can subscribe to the Central 
Coast Permaculture Guild listserve. You will not be inundated with 
messages because we aren't doing much "chat", but important info is 
always posted.

Simply send the message "subscribe ccpg" to:

[email-masked]

You can also find out more info by checking out the website:

http://arashi.seattleantioch.edu/hypermail/aboutccpg.html

For info related to our Californian  university-based Permaculture 
Spring Event Series, Design implementation, Summer Design Courses, 
internship trainings, or bioregional celebrations, you're welcome to 
contact me at: 

[email-masked]

Thank you all for the high quality of communication on this list!

-Akiva Werbalowsky

Bioresource and Ag Engineering Dept.
Cal Poly State University
San Luis Obispo

                   _

_

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com