Subject: S.Calif Permaculture Work Party (4/9-11/99)

From: Fred Chambers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 19:51:34 -0700

Hello,

Last weekend's (March 28) Polyculture Windbreak Workshop on pruning and
garden microclimates was too fun.  It was so beautiful and the crowd that
turned out had so much fun working with the good people of the Permaculture
Institute of Southern California  that we want to go back, and you're
invited!  

Date:		Friday-Sunday, April 9-11, 1999
Title:		Permaculture Work Party 
Location:	Laganza Farms, Aguanga, Ca
		Eos Institute's Permaculture Organic(CCOF)/Biodynamic field-site
		(near Temecula, CA.)
Why:		Several of the beautiful and charming attendees from the Laganza
		workshop expressed a desire to return for a work party so, 
		we will be returning to prune (threaten) the fruit
		trees and possibly do some other light tasks to benefit the farm.

Come for one day, or all three!

Bring: 	Tools, gloves, a sleeping bag, food, drinks,
		drums, or other instruments, and any other fun items
		you feel are appropriate and applicable

(Feel free to pass this info on to stout-hearted, like-minded people.)

If you still have questions, contact:
Camille (626) 335-5210 <[email-masked]> or
Jen (909) 594-7069
__________________________________________
Directions to the farm:
Traveling SOUTH on route 15, (from Elsinore or Corona)
or Route 215 (From riverside) to Temecula, take the exit after
Rancho California, which is Route 79 South, turn toward the LEFT or
Eastward direction, and after traveling about 20 minutes you will
see a small Aguanga  Store and US Post Office.  Immediately after turn LEFT
on Route 371 toward Indio.

About 5-10 minutes up the road, on the right you will  
see a road marked Sorenson, take your NEXT RIGHT, which is Barbara Trail
and go about one mile to your first intersection.  Just before the
intersection on the  right there is a driveway and a sign to Laganza.  turn
here and proceed.

P.S.
If you go too far on route 371, you will see a sign to
Riverside Estates (just over the crest of the hill) on your left. Turn
back, Barbara Trail will be your FIRST LEFT If you see a casino on your
right you have gone WAY too far.   

--end