Subject: Permaculture Intro Course in Sebastopol

From: Keith Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 15:08:44 -0700

An Introduction to
Permaculture
at Sweetwater Farm CSA
 Sebastopol, CA 
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, What Is Permaculture?

Permaculture (permanent culture) is the conscious design and maintenance
of cultivated ecosystems that mimic the diversity, stability and
resilience of natural  ecosystems. It  harmoniously integrates
landscape, people and technologies to provide food, shelter, energy, and
other needs in a way that will sustain present and future generations.
It also supports community structures such as economic systems,  finance
and trade  systems, as well as land access and cultural concerns. It can
provide you with the techniques and tools for transforming  
even badly damaged land into beautiful, ecological, high-yield,
low-maintenance oases.

?????????????????????????????????????
Who, When, Where, What, etc.:
Sweetwater Farm CSA
417 Furlong Rd, Sebastopol, CA 95472
Fri. Oct 3, 7-9PM, Sat. & Sun. Oct. 4-5, 9AM-5PM
*Fee: $80*
Includes 2 lunches, snacks, beverages, camping and a guided tour of
Occidental Arts and Ecology Ctr.
To Register call Lucy: 707-829-3203, or Keith at Sonoma Permaculture
829-5524,or send email <[email-masked]>
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Course instructors:
Keith Johnson, Mike Collins, Erik Storm, Ishi Woods, Lucas Edmonds, and
others.

> --
> Keith
> [email-masked]