Subject: Re: Some information on European Pc groups (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 22:55:05 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 00:33:34 +0200
From: Its van der Es <[email-masked]>
To: niamh joyce <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Some information on European Pc groups

Hi there !

I'm an environmental engineer, currently studying the web on
permaculture issues.
I am examening the possibilities for setting up a permaculture
information center in Holland, as there is not one existing yet. So I am
currently doing research on:
- who are occupying with permaculture in Holland (who is who);
- how do they work (who does what);
- what are they focussing on (how do they do that);
- would they want to participate in such an institute (if yes, in what
way);
- why did their efforts not result in such an institute yet ?
I found quitte some answers to these questions, reading the permaculture
sites on the web and talking to the Dutch Permaculture avant-garde.
So I am now making plans to create a business-plan with Fransje De Waard
and hopefully others that are actually active on promoting permaculture.

I allso found out that there are now (at least) 3 initiatives to set up
an ecovillage in Holland. In one of them, the Dutch permaculture Centre
could be located best.
For further information you can contact me at:

Its van der Es
Brederodestraat 54-I
1054 MX  Amsterdam
Holland
003120-6893079
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 08:18:21 -0400 (EDT)

>For further information you can contact me at:

Hi

Here is our only Holland contact from our directory, TRIP (The Resources of
International Permaculture).

Permacultuur Niewsbrief
c/o Ronald Oostendorp
Oosterdyk 57 E
1601 DB Enkhuizen

We also have 32 groups listed in the Netherlands (most not specifically
permaculture groups as there are about 15 other categories we include as
related to permaculture).  Email me privately about how to get a complete
copy of TRIP.

For Mother Earth, Dan Hemenway, Yankee Permaculture Publications (since
1982), Elfin Permaculture workshops, lectures, Permaculture Design Courses,
consulting and permaculture designs (since 1981), and now correspondence
courses via email.  Next starts in Oct. 1997. Internships available.
Copyright, 1997, Dan & Cynthia Hemenway, P.O. Box 52, Sparr FL 32192 USA
 [email-masked]  

We don't have time to rush.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 08:18:21 -0400 (EDT)

Hi

Permacultuur Niewsbrief
c/o Ronald Oostendorp
Oosterdyk 57 E
1601 DB Enkhuizen