Subject: Update on rec.gardens.ecosystems

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 12:22:44 -0400 (EDT)

also sent to these newsgroups:
          rec.gardens,
          rec.gardens.roses,
          rec.gardens.edible,
          bionet.plants,
          triangle.gardens,
          uk.rec.gardening,
          alt.sustainable.agriculture,
          sci.bio.conservation,
          sci.bio.botany,
          sci.bio.ecology,
          uk.environment,
          alt.agriculture.fruit

FROM:
-------------------------------------------
Bill Robinson <[email-masked]>
mailto:[email-masked]

Ronald Zwaagstra" <[email-masked]>
mailto:[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------
SUBJECT: Update on rec.gardens.ecosystems
-------------------------------------------

The 1st RFD for rec.gardens.ecosystems was posted on 5 March.
The feed-back and the discussions that followed were helpful.
We then made some corrections and minor changes. The 2nd
RFD was posted on 22 April. We then had a very generous offer 
from Lawrence F. London, Jr. He is making it possible for 
rec.gardens.ecosystems' on-topic articles to be archived and 
available thru WWW. The group FAQ will also be available by
means of WWW and FTP.

We are now moving towards a CFV or Call For Votes on 
news.groups. If there are any further comments or suggestions,
it would be heelpful if you would post them on news.groups at
this time. If you missed the 2nd RFD and want to see it, let
me know and I can send a copy as an attachment.

Bill Robinson

For further information contact:
-------------------------------- 
Bill Robinson <[email-masked]>
mailto:[email-masked]

Ronald Zwaagstra" <[email-masked]>
mailto:[email-masked]