Subject: www.planetark.org/

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 09:35:19 WST

___________________________snip.................................

Pat Cash and John MacEnroe advertise www.planetark.org/ on TV as a way to
recycle all of your Christmas cards.
Vic
---------------------------------------------------------------

From: Cindi Tolbert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked] (Carol A Conroy)

Shari Lighthall, from the Ag Ed Oureach passed this on to me:

A web page located at http://www.planetark.org/ is useful for those of you
with environmental issue interests.  You can subscribe to their daily
mailings of the top 10 environmental articles and occurances that happen
throughout the world.  They are based in Australia, but utilize news from
around the world.  I visited their page this morning and found information
on oil spills in Alaska, and BST controversy in Canada.  It could be very
useful for those of you who may require students to keep a journal on the
environmental issues that are occuring in the world.

*************************************

Nancy Grudens-Schuck, Ph.D.

Department of Education
422 Kennedy Hall
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853

PHONE office: 607 255-2508
FAX: 607 255-7905
E-Mail: [email-masked]
http://www.cals.cornell.edu/dept/education/faculty/grudens/