Subject: Re: Reversing Plant Aging

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 10:19:11 WST

>From: "Dr. Stephen Martin" <[email-masked]>
>To: <[email-masked]>

>Vic,
>
>Thanks for the information. I'd love to know more about how insects
>differentiate between sick and well plants. Fascinating subject. The Milly's
>web is now operational on the Yahoo Store.
>http://www.viaweb.com/millysorganics. Your feedback is encouraged. Please
>pass around the URL.
>
>Thanks,

It seems pretty simple really, if you give plants that are sick the right
nutrients the change can be measured by viewing the plants through infrared
imaging.

I don't have a phone number for Dr Arden Andersen. I will keep my ear to
the ground and if I get any information of the whereabouts of him or 
Prof. Callahan I'll let you know.

You can un/subscribe to the Perma list 
at  --:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:-
Vic

>Steve
>____________________________
>Dr. Stephen Martin
>Wyoming DnaVaccine
>Maverck Technologies
>[email-masked]
>http://www.wyomdnavaccine.com

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
[email-masked]                 1 Annato Street Greenwood 6024 
                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:---
              --:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:-
          -----: Men Of The Trees, Holistic Management :------
       ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling Landmark Education:------
                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----
                 http://www.eepo.com.au/~victor/
   http://www.cowan.edu.au/~paustin/ipc6 for the proceedings of the 
               Permaculture Convergence on line