Subject: Re: fruit fly

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 1988 19:21:30 WST

>From: Nic and Duff Sibanda <[email-masked]>
>Subject: fruit fly

I know we have been building traps and baiting them. Anyone have any more 
info.
Can Neem be used on fruit fly.
 
>Hi Victor
>
>
>I'm looking for natural ways (baits I suppose) of controlling fruit fly for
>a small backyard orchard in Albany.  It's my father's, and I'm trying to
>convince him not to spray as he usually does.  His argument is that if he
>doesn't spray, he gets no fruit.  And that homegrown sprayed fruit has got
>to be better than the shop-bought variety, which he would have to resort to
>if he didn't spray.  I need to come up with something pretty good!!
>
>Thanks
>
>Nic Sibanda
>

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
[email-masked]                 1 Annato Street Greenwood 6024 
                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:---
              --:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:-
          -----: Men Of The Trees, Holistic Management :------
       ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling Landmark Education:------
                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----
                 http://www.eepo.com.au/~victor/
   http://www.cowan.edu.au/~paustin/ipc6 for the proceedings of the 
               Permaculture Convergence on line