Subject: Re: re Echinacea

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 10:20:45 WST

>Hi Vic,
>
>Would you mind putting a email out to agricultural organisations 
>(I am sure you have a list that you regularly use) for 
>information about growing echinacea. I am still not confident 
>in using lists.
>
>with thanks
>
>Pat

Hi friends, I hope you have some info for Pat. If you are on the Perma list
please feel free to write to [email-masked] ( a reply to one of the 
perma posts, will create the address as well) I will also help where I can.

Ag- impact is a list dedicated to information about the effects of Agriculture 
on the world. SAE-ed is a list dedicated to education about Sustainable
Agriculture.
I also monitor another list for you called Holistic Management.

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
[email-masked]                 1 Annato Street Greenwood 6024 
                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:---
              --:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:-
          -----: Men Of The Trees, Holistic Management :------
       ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling Landmark Education:------
                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----
                 http://www.eepo.com.au/~victor/
   http://www.cowan.edu.au/~paustin/ipc6 for the proceedings of the 
               Permaculture Convergence on line