Subject: Fw: Merry Christmas (fwd)

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 13:25:14 WST

Sorry for my belated christmas wishes. My computer was out of order
over christmas. Hope you enjoy this.
A happy New year to all.
------------------------------snip-----------------------

for your interest...jj

 A long time ago, in Communist Russia, there was a famous
 weather man named Rudolf.

 He's always had a 100% accuracy rate for his forecasts of the
 Russian weather conditions.  His people loved him and
 respected him for his faultless foresight. He was particularly
 good at predicting rain. One night, despite clear skies, he
 made the prediction on the 6:00pm news broadcast that a
 violent storm was approaching. It would flood the town in
 which he and his wife lived. He warned the people to take
 proper precautions and prepare for the worst.

  After he arrived home later that evening, his wife met
 him at the door and started arguing with him that his weather
 prediction was the most ridiculous thing she had ever heard.
 This time, she said, he had made a terrible mistake. There
 wasn't a cloud anywhere within 10 miles of the village. As a
 matter of fact, that day had been the most beautiful day that
 the town had ever had and it was quite obvious to everyone
 that it simply wasn't going to rain.

  He told her she was to be quiet and listen to him.  If he
 said it was going to rain, IT WAS GOING TO RAIN. He had all
 of  his Russian heritage behind him and he knew what he was
 talking about. She  argued that although he came from a proud
 heritage, IT STILL WASN'T GOING TO RAIN.

  They argued back and forth for hours , so much that they
 went to bed mad at each other.

  During the night, sure enough one of the worst rainstorms
 hit the village the likes of which they had never seen. That
 morning when Rudolf and his wife arose, they looked out the
 window and saw all the water that had fallen that night.

 "See," said Rudolf, "I told you it was going to rain."  His
 wife admitted: "Once again your prediction came true. But I
 want to  know, just how were you so accurate, Rudolf?"   To
which he replied,  "You see,  Rudolf the Red knows rain dear!"

---

From: katherine <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 21:07:04 +0800 (MYT)

can i please get off this mailing list?

---

From: Jenny Shipley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 00:08:47 +0800

Please delete us from your mailing list.  Thanks.