Subject: New Industries Report (fwd)

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 07:39:43 WST

From: "Edward Brown" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>

Good Day Vic,

Hope all's well with you. Thanks for your mediation of the PC mailing =
list - yes, I lurk there!
I am writing to you as a member of a number of these industries to =
solicit your opinions for a report to the Western Australian Department =
of Training on the 'New Industries of the 21st Century'
-------------------------------snip---------------------------------------
Edward, As requested I have posted this to the list.
I know you personally, so I would be grateful, if you could give people
on the list, an idea of who you are.

Please feel free to post your thoughts to the list, or direct to Edward.
____________________________snip__________________________________________

The aim of the report is to enable the Department to guide its =
initiatives in the appropriate direction in the coming years, so your =
contribution would be invaluable to the Western Australian industry as a =
whole.

For the purposes of this report, the 'New Industries of the 21st =
Century' are the;

    a.. Earth Repair Industry

    b.. Environmental Survey Industry

    c.. Resource Renewal Industry

    d.. Sustainable Energy Industry

    e.. Sustainable Communities and Cities Industry

    f.. Clean/Green Food Industry

I am aiming to provide an assessment of the potential for WA to =
participate in these industries. I would be grateful if you would share =
your thoughts on the above points, as appropriate to your industry, =
focussing on the areas of:

    a.. Opportunities

    b.. Strengths

    c.. Barriers

    d.. Weaknesses
If you would consider posting this to the list, perhaps there are =
members who would like to contribute their opinions to this report. I =
welcome any feedback by email.

All the best

Edward Brown
Design by Nature