Subject: Permaculture Projects in England/Australia

From: David Medina <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 03:06:29 -0400

Hi !

I plan to go to England in March/April '98 for contact some ecovillage
sites and stablished permaculture projects for learning and work. I´m a
23 years old computer engineer from Venezuela but i´m very interested in
self-construction (dwelling) in intentional communities, Eco-farming ,
landscape architecture and low-impact technology.
I´m looking for a job to finance my journey and i offer my services in
any field where i can be useful.
(from cultivating potatoes to make some PC-based control system ). Just
for food and a roof (Well, for buy some books and records, too!) . I
would greatly appreciate receiving your recommendations and any help you
can give me for jobs or info in England (or Australia).

Thanks!

David Medina

Av. 8 No. 65-26
Maracaibo, Edo. Zulia
VENEZUELA

[email-masked]
[email-masked]

---

From: Peter Lyons <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 15:14:47 +-700

------ =_NextPart_000_01BD40E5.620009A0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

----------
From: 	David Medina[SMTP:[email-masked]]
Sent: 	Thursday, February 19, 1998 2:06 PM
To: 	Permaculture WA
Subject: 	Permaculture Projects in England/Australia

Hi !

I plan to go to England in March/April '98 for contact some ecovillage
sites and stablished permaculture projects for learning and work. I=B4m =
a
23 years old computer engineer from Venezuela but i=B4m very interested =
in
self-construction (dwelling) in intentional communities, Eco-farming ,
landscape architecture and low-impact technology.
I=B4m looking for a job to finance my journey and i offer my services in
any field where i can be useful.
(from cultivating potatoes to make some PC-based control system ). Just
for food and a roof (Well, for buy some books and records, too!) . I
would greatly appreciate receiving your recommendations and any help you
can give me for jobs or info in England (or Australia).

Thanks!

David Medina

Av. 8 No. 65-26
Maracaibo, Edo. Zulia
VENEZUELA

[email-masked]
[email-masked]

Sorry, can't help.
P. Lyons Manila  23/2/98.

------ =_NextPart_000_01BD40E5.620009A0
Content-Type: application/ms-tnef
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

------ =_NextPart_000_01BD40E5.620009A0--