Subject: Practical Holism update (fwd)

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 15:05:00 WST

To: Recipients of CHRM-GENERAL <[email-masked]>

For those new to this list, we'd like to welcome them and to let them
know about our quarterly journal, PRACTICAL HOLISM IN THE NORTHWEST:
A journal of people, land, and money. We focus on reporting on how
people are applying Holistic Management and consensus building, with
an emphasis on the Northwest US. If you are interested in success
stories, and what people are learning, our magazine is for you.
 
We are serializing Bob Chadwick's wonderful introductory learning
manual, BEYOND CONFLICT TO CONSENSUS. New this spring is a regular
feature on Bud Williams low-stress stockmanship.
 
Subscriptions are $25 ($30 Canada/Mexico, $35 international) to:
 
Practical Holism
66363 Zumwalt Road
Enterprise, OR 97828 USA
 
Peter Donovan

--

PRACTICAL HOLISM IN THE NORTHWEST: A JOURNAL OF PEOPLE, LAND, AND MONEY
is now available by subscription.  For more information plus related
articles visit our website:  http://www.orednet.org/~pdonovan

---

From: David Medina <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 20:45:51 -0400

unsubscribe

---

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 11:46:26 WST

>From: David Medina <[email-masked]>
>To: Permaculture WA <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Re: Practical Holism update (fwd)
>X-Listprocessor-Version: eepo-0.11 -- EEPO ListServer
>X-Comment:          Permaculture in Western Australia
>
>unsubscribe

Anyone who wants to subscribe or unsubscribe to Permaculture can do so
on the Permaculture web page http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html.
Things are back to normal again as I was away for three weeks on a 
working holiday.
Contibutions to this list from lurkers would be gratefully acepted, as
would any help with extensions to our web page.

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
[email-masked]                 1 Annato Street Greenwood 6024 
                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:---
              --:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:-
          -----: Men Of The Trees, Holistic Management :------
       ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling Landmark Education:------
                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----
                 http://www.eepo.com.au/~victor/
   http://www.cowan.edu.au/~paustin/ipc6 for the proceedings of the 
               Permaculture Convergence on line

---

From: Maggie Vieira <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 11:20:54 +0800