Subject: Regional Facilitator (Sustainability) (fwd)

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 10:57:13 WST

From: Allan Dale <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Subject: Regional Facilitator (Sustainability)
X-Listprocessor-Version: 6.0 -- ListProcessor by Anastasios Kotsikonas
X-Comment:  Agricultural and Environmental Impact list

I am looking for someone to fill a Regional Facilitator's position for a
national pilot project on Regional Resource Use Planning.  The Position is
based in Emerald, Queensland for a Period of 2 years ($54 - 57 000
Australian).

This is an exciting project of national significance .... and I am keen to
get a high quality facilitator committed to building the capacity of
regional communities to undertake sustainability planning.

Any interest ... call me, email me or let a friend know (041776 1467) or
ring 07 3293 3083 for a position description.  Applications close April 27.

Regards

Allan Dale
Dr. Allan Dale
Regional Resource Use Planner
CSIRO Tropical Agriculture
306 Carmody Rd St Lucia 4067
Ph. 07 3214 2327; Fx. 07 32142328; Mble. 04 1776 1467
Email [email-masked]