Subject: "Environmental Impact Assessment of Large-Scale Irrigation Projects".

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 09:29:32 WST

X-Comment:  Agricultural and Environmental Impact list

I am carrying out a study on "Environmental Impact Assessment of Large-Scale
Irrigation Projects". Is there anybody to help me on that particular topic.
Which indicators or parameters should I take into consideration?How can I
limit the study from agricultural engineer point of view.Please contact me. 
Thank you for your considerations.
****************************************************************************
******
         Aras.Gor.Hakan BUYUKCANGAZ     
          Uludag University 
          Agricultural Faculty
          Agricultural Engineering Department
          Gorukle/BURSA/TURKEY
 Tel: +90-224-4428970
 Fax: +90-224-4428775
e-mail= [email-masked]

****************************************************************************
******