Subject: Holidays

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 12:57:46 WST

Hi,
 I will be away for a couple of weeks, as I am going down to Esperance 
to  work on an Aboriginal Farm School called Wongutha.
Please stop lurking for a couple of weeks and get into some deep and 
meaningfuls while I am away.
Kidding.
Contribute and Enjoy .

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
[email-masked]                 1 Annato Street Greenwood 6024 
                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:---
              --:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:-
          -----: Men Of The Trees, Holistic Management :------
       ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling Landmark Education:------
                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----
                 http://www.eepo.com.au/~victor/
   http://www.cowan.edu.au/~paustin/ipc6 for the proceedings of the 
               Permaculture Convergence on line