Subject: Re: slaters

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 07:46:04 WST

>The slaters are attracted to the slug-chewed seedlings and are still
>hanging around to be spotted by the time us humans awaken.
>The beer trap will reveal whether there are cunning slugs present!
>All the best
>Edward.
>
>Helen wrote:
>> Does anyone have an environmentally safe answer to slaters?  

>
>-- 
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~               
>  Edward Brown     Design by Nature    Perth - Western Australia
>  [email-masked]            http://www.iinet.net.au/~edward
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for the info, welcome aboard Edward.
Slaters have really brought out a common interest on the list.
 
Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
[email-masked]                 1 Annato Street Greenwood 6024 
                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:---
              --:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:-
          -----: Men Of The Trees, Holistic Management :------
       ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling Landmark Education:------
                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----
                 http://www.eepo.com.au/~victor/
   http://www.cowan.edu.au/~paustin/ipc6 for the proceedings of the 
               Permaculture Convergence on line