Subject: roundup thanks

From: HELEN COLEMAN <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 13:34:14 +0800

Thanks to all those who replied to my query on the hazards of roundup. I
also found some useful information on the web, in the Greenpeace report on
glyphosate, at http://www.greenpeace.org/~usa/reports/biodiversity/glyp.html

Cheers,
Helen

---

From: Kalenn Amand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 16:33:20 +1000

Finally own my few acres, watched the tread with interest, ( what do I do
with the bit of Roundup left from 5 t/years ago? )
Ain't communication a wonderfull thing!

Kalenn 
Digital ByDesign
"Organic By Nature"

----------
> From: HELEN COLEMAN <[email-masked]>
> To: Permaculture WA <[email-masked]>
> Subject: roundup thanks
> Date: Monday, 27 July 1998 15:34
> 
> glyphosate, at
http://www.greenpeace.org/~usa/reports/biodiversity/glyp.html

---

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 09:01:33 WST

>From: Kalenn Amand <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Re: roundup thanks
>X-Listprocessor-Version: eepo-0.11 -- EEPO ListServer
>X-Comment:          Permaculture in Western Australia
>

Hi well one of the wonderful things you can do is use the Bio-dynamic
knowledge.
When you introduce/stimulate the soil flora/micro-organisms they can
become the filtering system that returns the soil to it' natural state.

A friend of mine claimed that when he tested plants grown in chemically 
effected ground, that there were no signs of chemical in the plants where
formula 500 was used.

I would like to have $2/4,000 to simulate trials to prove this.

Did anyone get what Martin was saying about his formula. Martin was the 
Dr. involved in the production of Vaccines.

>"Organic By Nature"

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
[email-masked]                 1 Annato Street Greenwood 6024 
                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:---
              --:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:-
          -----: Men Of The Trees, Holistic Management :------
       ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling Landmark Education:------
                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----
                 http://www.eepo.com.au/~victor/
   http://www.cowan.edu.au/~paustin/ipc6 for the proceedings of the 
               Permaculture Convergence on line