Subject: Re: one nation

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 14:02:01 WST

>Dear VICTOR 
>COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR VEIWS ON ONE NATION 
>i have been reading some info on pauline hanson this afternoon and i came
>accross bits of infomation re L.E.T.S and /or bill mollisons statements re
>lets being involved in one nation pollicesetc 
>i was trying to send you said details but im unable to send to you if you
>want proof or confirmation please call me back .
>i would also like to know P.A.W.A veiws and thoughts please 

Dear Terry,
           I cannot speak about PAWA as the views have to be individual.
http://www.cowan.edu.au/~paustin/ipc6 for the proceedings of the 
Permaculture Convergence on line. This has an address by Bill Mollinson 
which speaks about the issue of Globilisation.
The address of MAI( Multilateral Agreement on Trade, is another place to
get to see what Pauline Hanson is on about.
I am against Racism myself and I believe that the media have manipulated
the position.   
>yours in hope Terry Haven
>[email-masked]

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
[email-masked]                 1 Annato Street Greenwood 6024 
                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:---
              --:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:-
          -----: Men Of The Trees, Holistic Management :------
       ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling Landmark Education:------
                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----
                 http://www.eepo.com.au/~victor/
   http://www.cowan.edu.au/~paustin/ipc6 for the proceedings of the 
               Permaculture Convergence on line