Subject: Could some one please get me off this mail server

From: Mik Barber <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 17:23:38 +1000

At 04:54 PM 10/1/97 WST, you wrote:
>Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
>From: "Ari Henrique Uriartt" <[email-masked]>
>To: "Victor Guest" <[email-masked]>
>
>Dear Vic,
>
>I and my husband will go to Sidney, Australia, to make a English Course for
>4 weeks, October 13 to November 7, 1997. The name's school is The Lemaire
>English College of Australia Pty.Ltd.
>We are Agronomists and working with agroecology/permaculture. So, we'd like
>to make visits in some properties, small farms, that have experience in
>agroecology/permaculture, specially with organic grapes to make organic
>wines. We'll arrive in Sidney in October 10 and we'll have 5 weekends to
>make these visits (October 11/12,18/19, 25/26, November 01/02 and 08/09).
>We'd like to know if you or your group know some of these farms, and if you
>can give us their address, if possible their e-mail. We'll contact them in
>this week.
>We're hoping your answer.
>Thanks a lot.
>Ari and Sonia 
>--------------------------------------------------------------------
>The Australian Permaculture convergance is in Nimbin and starts on the 10th
>We will send you these details from a friend.
>Can anyone on the East coast help Ari and Sonia. please.
>
>
Email Address : Home : [email-masked]
		Work : [email-masked]

---

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 17:10:44 WST

>From: Mik Barber <[email-masked]>
>To: Permaculture WA <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Could some one please get me off this mail server 
>>

The do it yourself kit is at --:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:--
You can subscribe or unsubscribe on this page.
Could you tell us what you wanted from the list as it may help in the 
future.          

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
[email-masked]                  11 Carew Place Greenwood 6024 
                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:---
           --:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:--
                 -----: Men Of The Trees :------
           ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling :------
                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----
                 http://www.eepo.com.au/~victor/
   http://www.cowan.edu.au/~paustin/ipc6 for the proceedings of the 
               Permaculture Convergence on line