Subject: Australian Gathering - February 1999 (fwd)

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 1988 12:01:18 WST

For Permaculturists interested in Holistic Management
Vic
----------------------snip--------------------------------
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 08:12:34 +1000
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked] (Bruce Ward)

A quick note to announce that there is to be an Australian Gathering on
February 16 and 17, 1999.  There will be field trips leading up to the
event.

The conference is to be held at Orange, New South Wales, about 4.5 hours
drive west of Sydney.

Guest speakers include co-founders of the Center for Holistic Management,
Allan Savory and Jody Butterfield.

One of the major sub-themes will be Policy issues, and how current resource
management policies may be enhanced for better results.

The program includes participation by practioners from across Australia,
and already a large contingent from West Australia have pledged to cross
the Nullabor desert to join us.

For further details, call Suzie Ward on (02) 6721 1105   Fax (02) 6721 1094
or e-mail her at   [email-masked]

Further details will be posted in the near future.

Bruce Ward

Bruce Ward
Holistic Results Pty Limited
PO Box 984
Inverell   NSW   2360
AUSTRALIA

Ph (02) 6721 1105 - from outside Australia dial +61 2 6721 1105
Fx (02) 6721 1094 - from outside Australia dial +61 2 6721 1094