Subject: Guide to the Wildflowers of SW Australia

From: Martin Anda <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 13:02:33 +0800 (WST)

The above book has now been released by Simon Nevill and is available from
me at the retail price of $22.95.  The difference between the wholseale and
retail price will be donated to the Murdoch University Permaculture and
Environmental Technology Society where the funds will be used by these
volunteers for the maintenance and development of the ETC.

Photography by Simon Nevill.
Text by Simon Nevill and Nathan McQuoid.
Over 900 plant species illustrated.  117 pp

This is a beautiful full-colour publication which would make a great
accompaniment for your next field trip or holiday and while mainly written
for the enthusiast wildflower visitor to WA with location/touring maps it
also contains much useful botanical and conservation information.

Please see me if you want to preview a copy.

Martin Anda
Research Associate
Remote Area Developments Group (http://wwwies.murdoch.edu.au/radg.html)
Appropriate Technology for Remote Indigenous Communities
Tel 61 8 9360 2896  Fax 61 8 9310 4997
Environmental Technology Centre (http://wwwies.murdoch.edu.au/etc.html)
Environmental Technologies for Sustainable Development
Tel 61 8 9360 6123 Fax 61 8 9310 4997
Murdoch University
Murdoch  WA  6150

---

From: Fabrizio Santori <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 15:58:42 +0200

yes