Subject: International meeting, agriculture and land degradation (fwd)

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 14:52:34 WST

From: Arthur Conacher <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Subject: International meeting, agriculture and land degradation
X-Listprocessor-Version: 6.0 -- ListProcessor by Anastasios Kotsikonas
X-Comment:  Agricultural and Environmental Impact list

  This message is in MIME format.  The first part should be readable text,
  while the remaining parts are likely unreadable without MIME-aware tools.
  Send mail to [email-masked] for more info.

---559023410-824023566-871459505=:18947
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII

Dear colleagues

May I bring to your attention a meeting of the International Geographical 
Union's Commisssion on Land Degradation and Desertification to be held in 
Perth, Western Australia, in September 1999.

An unformatted copy of the First Circular is attached.

We hope this will provide you with sufficient notice to arrange time, 
funds and research results.

Further information on publication of papers, costs and accommodation 
will be provided in the second circular, due early 1998.

Meanwhile I hope to hear from those of you who may be interested in 
participating: you will be very welcome.

With regards

--
===========================================================
Dr Arthur Conacher, Associate Professor	
Dept of Geography
University of Western Australia
Nedlands, WA 6907
Australia