Subject: http://greenbuilding.ca/gbc98.html

From: Terry Haven <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 17:24:13 +0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_01BDD696.80C56320
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

hi vic couldnt remember how this stated being sent to me  thought id pas it
along to the list .
also   is there anyone on this list not voting for a green candidate at the
upcomming election? how bout everyone on the list answer back with their
voting intensions!!!!I AM VOTING  MARGO BEILBY greens for the seat of
CANNING [1]with libs last
bye all    lets see how our own little vote would go hmm
Terry
------=_NextPart_000_01BDD696.80C56320
Content-Type: application/octet-stream; name="Green Building Challenge '98.url"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Description: Green Building Challenge '98 (Internet Shortcut)
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Green Building Challenge '98.url"

[InternetShortcut]
URL=http://greenbuilding.ca/gbc98.html

------=_NextPart_000_01BDD696.80C56320--