Subject: northeast food system (fwd)

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 23:16:44 WST

From: Marla Rhodes <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>

TWO WAYS TO ACCESS THE NORTHEAST FOOD SYSTEM 
(ASIDE FROM LIVING IN THE NORTHEAST AND EATING FOOD):

1) Call or email the Northeast Food System Partnership to find information
about community food security and sustainable food systems projects in the
northeast region. We have available information on contacts, activities,
services, and resources for over 150 organizations. Contact Marla Rhodes,
information coordinator, with specific requests for information or to add
your project to our database. The database will be accessible to the
public via an interactive website, and will provide links to other
relevant sites. 617-627-2246; [email-masked]

2) Sign up to NEFOOD-L.  Read and post announcements, discussion topics,
and questions about all aspects of the food system, with a focus on the
northeast region. Send the message SUBSCRIBE NEFOOD-L YOUR NAME to the
following address: [email-masked] Leave the subject line
blank.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** 
Marla Rhodes 
Northeast Food System Partnership 
Information and Outreach Coordinator
617-627-2246
[email-masked]