Subject: Re: Books

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 07:11:55 WST

>From: PATRICIA SOTO FALCON <[email-masked]>
>To: Permaculture WA <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Books
>X-Listprocessor-Version: eepo-0.11 -- EEPO ListServer
>X-Comment:          Permaculture in Western Australia

PAWA can some one take this up, or tell me what I can do.
>
>Hi,
>We live in Argentina and can't find Permaculture titles in bookstores
>here.As all the interesting titles seem to be published in Australia,
>could anybody tell us how to buy them on line?
>We 're referring to:
>Introduction to Permaculture by Bill Mollison and Reny Mia Slay. 1991.
>Tagari
>Publishers, Tyalgum, Australia. 198 p. 
>
>Permaculture One: A Perennial Agriculture for Human Settlements, 3rd ed
>(Reprint of 1978 ed) by Bill Mollison and David Holmgren. 1987. Tagari
>Publishers, Tyalgum, New South Wales, Australia.  127 p. 
>
>Permaculture Two: A Practical Design for Town and Country in Permanent
> Agriculture by Bill Mollison. 1979. Tagari Press, Stanley, Australia.
>150 p. 
>
>Permaculture: A Designer's Manual by Bill Mollison. 1988. Tagari
>Publications, Tyalgum, Australia. 576 p. 
>
>The Best of Permaculture by Max O. Lindegger and Robert Tap. 1986.
>Nascimanere Publishers, Nambour, Australia. 136 p. 
>
>Earth User's Guide to Permaculture by Rosemary Morrow and Rob Allsop.
>1994. Kangaroo Press, Kenthurst, NSW Australia. 152 p. 
>
>Getting Started in Permaculture by Ross and Jennifer Mars. 1995.
>Candlelight Trust, Hovea, Western Australia. 60 p. 
>
>Thanks a lot
>Olivia
>

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
[email-masked]                 1 Annato Street Greenwood 6024 
                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:---
              --:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:-
          -----: Men Of The Trees, Holistic Management :------
       ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling Landmark Education:------
                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----
                 http://www.eepo.com.au/~victor/
   http://www.cowan.edu.au/~paustin/ipc6 for the proceedings of the 
               Permaculture Convergence on line