Subject: Resource: Survey of landowners (fwd)

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 08:09:52 WST

FYI from Waternet list -

"Why Landowners Restore Wetlands?" is a survey conducted by Iowa State
University's Department of Animal Ecology.  305 random participants in
WRP, EWRP, and Private Lands Programs answered a phone questionaire on
why they participate.  A summary is on-line at
http://www.fb-net.org/why-rest.htm.  The research findings document is
available by sending an email to [email-masked] or calling (202)
547-6223.

***************************
Nancy Grudens Schuck
Doctoral Candidate

Department of Education
119 Kennedy Hall
Cornell University
Ithaca, New York 14853
U.S.A.

E-mail: [email-masked]
FAX: (607) 255-7905

***************************