Subject: some people!!!!

From: Terry Haven <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 12:19:48 +0800

hi vic hope this finds you well and your sanity intact just thought id make
a comment regarding all the missinformed people whinging re getting mail
that they dont want GEE wot do they expect?maybe you could explain to those
who dont or cant understand the LIST system i for one enjoy the postings
even if some are minei like to see wot everyone has to say and get a laugh
out of those who whinge about getting mail ,thats wot email is isnt it ?,at
least when i see my messages come back i know that you have taken up some
of your valuable time to answer/send on to all on this list. Keep up the
great work EMAIL has got to be one of the best things computer are able to
send better then the mucking around posting a letter cheeper as wellcost me
nothing to send even less to receive.
Please feel free to send me a copy of this back to me .
yours TERRY

---

From: Martin Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 23:22:06 +0800

Hey smart ass TERRY, here's one I'm returning to you.
not that it's any of your fucking business but I unsubscribed months ago,
and have only recently started getting mail again.
Thats why i'm whinging, I know it's mail you fuck wit, and I don't want it !!!

---

From: Terry Haven <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 11:18:56 +0800

----------
> From: Martin Jackson <[email-masked]>
> To: Permaculture WA <[email-masked]>
> Subject: Re: some people!!!!
> Date: Friday, 11 September 1998 23:22
>

---

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 12:15:02 WST

>From: Terry Haven <[email-masked]>
>

I am doing my best to assertain how people are being included in our list
who don't want to be and I apologise for that.
I don't appreciate the lack of control that was expressed while the process
 was being examined.

Once again.!!!!!!!!!!

You can un/subscribe at http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:-

>Please feel free to send me a copy of this back to me .

 Also I have had an unusual header crash my e-mail. I have been out of action 
for a week. 
I have had to deal with!!!!
 1. Diabetes monitoring (New process). 2. An operation which has had
me on Vallium for the last week.

Viva La permaculture.
Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
[email-masked]                 1 Annato Street Greenwood 6024 
                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:---
              --:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:-
          -----: Men Of The Trees, Holistic Management :------
       ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling Landmark Education:------
                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----
                 http://www.eepo.com.au/~victor/
   http://www.cowan.edu.au/~paustin/ipc6 for the proceedings of the 
               Permaculture Convergence on line