Subject: Books

From: PATRICIA SOTO FALCON <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 1997 01:50:53 -0300

Hi,
We live in Argentina and can't find Permaculture titles in bookstores
here.As all the interesting titles seem to be published in Australia,
could anybody tell us how to buy them on line?
We 're referring to:
Introduction to Permaculture by Bill Mollison and Reny Mia Slay. 1991.
Tagari
Publishers, Tyalgum, Australia. 198 p. 

Permaculture One: A Perennial Agriculture for Human Settlements, 3rd ed
(Reprint of 1978 ed) by Bill Mollison and David Holmgren. 1987. Tagari
Publishers, Tyalgum, New South Wales, Australia.  127 p. 

Permaculture Two: A Practical Design for Town and Country in Permanent
 Agriculture by Bill Mollison. 1979. Tagari Press, Stanley, Australia.
150 p. 

Permaculture: A Designer's Manual by Bill Mollison. 1988. Tagari
Publications, Tyalgum, Australia. 576 p. 

The Best of Permaculture by Max O. Lindegger and Robert Tap. 1986.
Nascimanere Publishers, Nambour, Australia. 136 p. 

Earth User's Guide to Permaculture by Rosemary Morrow and Rob Allsop.
1994. Kangaroo Press, Kenthurst, NSW Australia. 152 p. 

Getting Started in Permaculture by Ross and Jennifer Mars. 1995.
Candlelight Trust, Hovea, Western Australia. 60 p. 

Thanks a lot
Olivia