Subject: Re: HAL (fwd)

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 1988 08:30:30 WST

From: [email-masked]
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>

For your information
Vic
------------------------------------------------------------------
In a message dated 10/23/98 7:01:10 AM, you wrote:

<<Is there anybody in the list who can help me? I need references or sources
to find the most updated HAL (Health Advisory Level) or HALEQ (Health
Advisory Level Equivalent) values list for pesticides. 
Any help will be really appreciated.
Thanks,

Antonio Boggia>>

Hey Antonio:

Try the Pesticide Action Network at [email-masked]     That's a USA address
so you should put .US at the end.

I'll see what I have in italy.  (No luck with FAO?)  

Strange, our directory TRIP (The Resoures of International Permaculture) has
10 addresses for itally (none specifically concerned with pesticide issues)
and none of them has an email address listed.

For Mother Earth, Dan Hemenway, Yankee Permaculture Publications (since 1982),
Elfin Permaculture workshops, lectures, Permaculture Design Courses,
consulting and permaculture designs (since 1981), and annual correspondence
courses via email.  Copyright, 1998, Dan & Cynthia Hemenway, P.O. Box 52,
Sparr FL 32192 USA  Internships. [email-masked]  

We don't have time to rush.

A list by topic of all Yankee Permaculture titles may be found at
http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/ypc_catalog.html
Elfin Permaculture programs are listed at the Eastern Permaculture Teachers
assn home page: http://home.ptd.net/~artrod/epta/eptahmp.html