Subject: Greywater Reuse Course for Paul Meleng and permies

From: Martin Anda <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 11:01:26 +0800

Paul

I am running the same workshop on June 6 again at the ETC and a demo site
somewhere else.  The May 2 workshop went very well with a good turnout and
two installations complete.  Hope you can make it.

Cheers

>----------
>> From: Martin Anda <[email-masked]>
>> To: Permaculture WA <[email-masked]>
>> Subject: Greywater Reuse Course
>> Date: Friday, 1 May 1998 8:50
>
>Martin I'm so glad you are there plugging away at the good work.
>I would have liked to do the greywater course had I not been committed so
>keep on letting me know of these things.   It is hugely relevant work...
>even though the "suits"
>don't see it :-)
>I have "coined a phrase"   .... "There's no democracy without concrete".
>Which basically means that unless the Govt can let a big contract to some
>mates
>in exchange for favours and campaign funds ..............  well, you know
>the rest :-)

Martin Anda
Research Associate
Remote Area Developments Group (http://wwwies.murdoch.edu.au/radg.html)
Appropriate Technology for Remote Indigenous Communities
Tel 61 8 9360 2896  Fax 61 8 9310 4997
Environmental Technology Centre (http://wwwies.murdoch.edu.au/etc.html)
Environmental Technologies for Sustainable Development
Tel 61 8 9360 6123 Fax 61 8 9310 4997
Murdoch University
Murdoch  WA  6150

---

From: Paul Meleng <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 14:31:46 +0800

----------

> two installations complete.  Hope you can make it.

Cheeeshhh ... It's not your fault I live a full life. I have a "men's
weekend"  on 6th & 7th
and wouldn't miss it for quids. Usually only make one a year.   Keep trying
 :-)