Subject: New Homeopathics Learn how to Clear Negative Effects!

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 1997 15:16:25 WST

Learn how to Clear Negative Effects!

Alexander Freis-Terch from Austria,  is offering a workshop which will teach us a simple method of reversing negative effects in many areas, eg. healing the human body, water and soils.  This modality is called “New Homoeopathy” and has only recently been developed in Austria.  It can be practised by those with no previous healing experienced and will add to the knowledge of professional healers.

Alexander recently demonstrated a very simple method of reversing negative effects of the homoeopathic imprint of pesticide and other chemicals carried in water. This may offer a simple method of removing the inappropriate information carried in our water systems as highlighted by Callum Coates in his recent workshop.  

Workshops:

Sunday, 14th Sept:  Jo Darbyshire’s, 1800 Wanneroo Road, Neerabup.
10 am. - 3pm.  Please bring own lunch, teas and coffee supplied.  Cost $25. All welcome.

Monday, 15th Sept:  Devryn’s Health Clinic, 12 Verticordia Place, Greenwood.
7pm - 10pm.  Cost $25.  Appropriate for healing practitioners and their students.

Wednesday, 10th Sept:  Lyn Hatswill, 17 Lutey Avenue, Daglish - 7.30pm - 10pm.  Please park only in Troy Tce.  Cost $25.  
Workshop for those practising Reflexology and Metamorphosis and their students.  This workshop does not relate specifically to “New Homoeopathics”.

Contact:
Pat Dare, 8 Palana Road, City Beach, 6015
Tel: 9385 9954, or leave a message 9385 7228
Fax: 9385 7228

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
[email-masked]                  11 Carew Place Greenwood 6024 
                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:---
           --:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:--
                 -----: Men Of The Trees :------
           ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling :------
                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----
                 http://www.eepo.com.au/~victor/

---

From: Mike Mattys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 1997 07:19:33 +0900

Hi there Vic.
Even though we are in the wilds of Northern Australia (Darwin suburban), we
still get your messages and look forward to finding out what's happening. 

I am very interested in the wirkshop on new homeopathics. Naturally it will
be a little difficult for me to get there. I wonder if there is any
information going to be disseminated about it. If so I would really like to
get whatever information is available.
Give my regards to all at PAWA

Thanks
Mike Mattys

At 03:16 PM 9/2/97 WST, you wrote:
>Alexander Freis-Terch from Austria,  is offering a workshop which will
teach us a simple method of reversing negative effects in many areas, eg.
healing the human body, water and soils.  This modality is called “New
Homoeopathy” and has only recently been developed in Austria.  It can be
practised by those with no previous healing experienced and will add to the
knowledge of professional healers.
>
>Alexander recently demonstrated a very simple method of reversing negative
effects of the homoeopathic imprint of pesticide and other chemicals
carried in water. This may offer a simple method of removing the
inappropriate information carried in our water systems as highlighted by
Callum Coates in his recent workshop.  
>Wednesday, 10th Sept:  Lyn Hatswill, 17 Lutey Avenue, Daglish - 7.30pm -
10pm.  Please park only in Troy Tce.  Cost $25.  
>Workshop for those practising Reflexology and Metamorphosis and their
students.  This workshop does not relate specifically to “New Homoeopathics”.
>Tel: 9385 9954, or leave a message 9385 7228
Elder Mattys
Australia Adelaide Mission 
Darwin
[email-masked]

---

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 22:50:14 WST

>From: Mike Mattys <[email-masked]>
>To: Permaculture WA <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Re: New Homeopathics Learn how to Clear Negative Effects!
>X-Listprocessor-Version: eepo-0.11 -- EEPO ListServer
>X-Comment:          Permaculture in Western Australia

Hi Mike great to hear from you.  Did you resubscribe.
I lost you for a while.( you can resubscribe now from the PAWA web page)

>Give my regards to all at PAWA.

 Ross Mars and other Permies organised a workshop with Callum Coats on 
Living Energy (water) and the book of the same name written by Callum.
This was the translated works of Viktor Schauberger. Viktor had built a 
devise which recreated mountain spring water. It was reported to have 
been very succesful so much so that people claimed to have ben cured 
of cancer. Whereupon the Austrian Government is reported to have destroyed
 the device as you are not allowed to cure cancer without a MD after your 
name.

Regards,
          Vic
   http://www.cowan.edu.au/~paustin/ipc6 for the proceedings of the 
               Permaculture Convergence on line