Subject: Re: Holistic Management

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 08:20:09 WST

>Dear Vic,
>
>My name is David Drake and I=92m living in Japan and have just started a
>Master of Applied Science at West Sydney Uni. And my major is
>Organizational Development. I=92m looking at hooking up with any people w=
>ho
>are working with or learning about the use of the principles of Chaos and
>Complexity in the area of systemic/synergistic/  holistic management
>programs. If you know of any companies/organization or individuals using
>this I would be very happy to get in contact with them.
>
>Yours Sincerely,
>
>David Drake

Lets try the Perma list as a starting point.
Also
CLM 
P.O.Box 1093
Cloverdale W.A. 6105

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
[email-masked]                 1 Annato Street Greenwood 6024 
                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:---
              --:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:-
          -----: Men Of The Trees, Holistic Management :------
       ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling Landmark Education:------
                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----
                 http://www.eepo.com.au/~victor/
   http://www.cowan.edu.au/~paustin/ipc6 for the proceedings of the 
               Permaculture Convergence on line