Subject: e-mail

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 08:48:43 WST

If anyone knows these people please tell them about there e-mail at our
listserver.
   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
[email-masked]                 1 Annato Street Greenwood 6024 
                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:---
              --:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:--
                         ---:SOMA:---
          -----: Men Of The Trees, Holistic Management :------
       ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling Landmark Education:------
                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----
                 http://www.eepo.com.au/~victor/
   http://www.cowan.edu.au/~paustin/ipc6 for the proceedings of the 
               Permaculture Convergence on line