Subject: Visit (fwd)

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 1997 16:54:56 WST

Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
From: "Ari Henrique Uriartt" <[email-masked]>
To: "Victor Guest" <[email-masked]>

Dear Vic,

I and my husband will go to Sidney, Australia, to make a English Course for
4 weeks, October 13 to November 7, 1997. The name's school is The Lemaire
English College of Australia Pty.Ltd.
We are Agronomists and working with agroecology/permaculture. So, we'd like
to make visits in some properties, small farms, that have experience in
agroecology/permaculture, specially with organic grapes to make organic
wines. We'll arrive in Sidney in October 10 and we'll have 5 weekends to
make these visits (October 11/12,18/19, 25/26, November 01/02 and 08/09).
We'd like to know if you or your group know some of these farms, and if you
can give us their address, if possible their e-mail. We'll contact them in
this week.
We're hoping your answer.
Thanks a lot.
Ari and Sonia 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The Australian Permaculture convergance is in Nimbin and starts on the 10th
We will send you these details from a friend.
Can anyone on the East coast help Ari and Sonia. please.