Subject: Re: Fw: Favorite Christmas Joke

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 09:51:23 WST

>From: "Ella Scott" <[email-masked]>
>
>for your interest...jj

Thanks JJ I'll pass it on.

A NICE LITTLE CHRISTMAS BEDTIME STORY
Not long ago and not far away Santa was getting ready for his annual
trip...  but there were problems everywhere . . . four of the elves got
sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the 
regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind
schedule then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her mom was coming to visit ...

This stressed Santa even more when he went to harness the reindeer he found 
that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence 
and were out heaven knows where ...  more stress.  And then, when he began 
to load the sleigh, one of the boards on the sleigh cracked and the toy bag 
fell to the ground and scattered all the toys ... so, frustrated Santa 
went into the house for a cup of coffee and a shot of whiskey ..., but he 
found that the elves had hit the liquor cupboard and there was nothing there
to drink... and in his frustration he dropped the coffee pot and it broke 
into hundreds of little pieces all over the kitchen floor ... he went to get
the broom and found that the mice had eaten the straw it was made from... 
Just then the doorbell rang and Santa cussed on his way to the door... he 
opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree, 
and the angel said, "Santa, where would you like me to put this Christmas 
tree??"
And that, my friend, is how the little angel came to be on top of the
Christmas tree ...

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
[email-masked]                 1 Annato Street Greenwood 6024 
                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:---
              --:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:--
                         ---:SOMA:---
          -----: Men Of The Trees, Holistic Management :------
       ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling Landmark Education:------
                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----
                 http://www.eepo.com.au/~victor/
   http://www.cowan.edu.au/~paustin/ipc6 for the proceedings of the 
               Permaculture Convergence on line