Subject: "Ecological Summer Camp for Adults", US (fwd)

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 11:23:10 WST

Anyone on the list who can take advantage of this workshop.
Vic
-------------------------snip-------------------------

Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 16:39:07 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Andy Clark, SAN Coordinator" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Ecological Summer Camp for Adults

World Famous Arcosanti to Host "Ecological Summer Camp for Adults"

      Arcosanti, the visionary development site in Cordes Junction,
Arizona, one and a half hours north of Phoenix, is hosting a two week
Permaculture certification course from October 18 to November 1, 1998.

Permaculture (from permanent agriculture) teaches how to best use our
natural resources, integrating the built environment for optimal
efficiency, and outlines how to set up alternative economic systems that
keep money in local communities. This course is a must for planners,
ranchers, homeowners, educators, and anyone else interested in learning
how to create sustainable systems that are profitable and offer short and
long term solutions to sociological and environmental problems.

Cost is $950.00 and includes three organic meals a day as well as evening
presentations and entertainment.  Camping at Arcosanti is $75.00. An
indoor bunk is $150.00.  For information and registration, call
1-888-PERMACULTURE. Early registration discounts are available. Sponsored
by the non-profit International Institute for Ecological Agriculture.

***************************

Nancy Grudens-Schuck, Ph.D.

Senior Extension Associate I
Department of Education
422 Kennedy Hall
Cornell University
Ithaca, New York 14853

E-mail: [email-masked]
Phone office: (607) 255-2508
FAX office: (607) 255-7905

***************************