Subject: Fw: [email-masked]: Fwd: (fwd)

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 07:46:31 WST

As there are no details I can only pass on this warning. It 
is better to be sure than sorry.

> >Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 13:27:19 PST
> >
> >            VIRUS WARNING !!!!!!!
>If you receive an email titled "It Takes Guts to Say
>'Jesus'" DO NOT open it. It will erase everything on your 
>hard
>drive.  Forward this letter out to as many people as you 
>can.
>This is a new, very malicious virus and not many people know
>about it.  This information was announced yesterday morning
>(01/05/99) from IBM; please share it with everyone that 
>might
>access the Internet.  Once again, pass this along to 
> >EVERYONE
>in your address book so that this may be stopped.  Also, do
>not open or even look at any mail that says "RETURNED OR
>UNABLE TO DELIVER." This virus will attach itself to your
>computer components and render them useless.  Immediately
>delete any mail items that say this. AOL has said that this 
>is
>>a very dangerous virus and that there is NO remedy for it at
>this time.
>
>Please practice cautionary measures and forward this to
>all your online friends ASAP.
>
>Thanks,
>
> >______________________________________________________
> >Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
> >
> >
> 
> --part0_919094839_boundary--
> 
> --------- End forwarded message ----------
>