Subject: Ayurveda training in sunny South Florida! (fwd)

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 12:26:04 WST

To: [email-masked]
Subject: Ayurveda training in sunny South Florida!

This message is being sent as a service of The Community News. If you wish 
to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings, please reply with the 
subject "Remove" and you will receive no further mailings.
____________________________________________

As you may already know, Ayurveda is the science of life, prevention and
 longevity. It is the oldest, having been placed in written form over 
3,000 years ago, and the most holistic medical system available on the 
planet today. Ayurveda has been called the mother of medicine, as most of 
the different medical systems practiced today have their roots traced back 
to Ayurveda. Most recently, Dr. Deepak Chopra has popularized this system 
in North America and today this holistic practice has developed quite an 
interest in the USA.

Now there is a comprehensive educational program offering a Certificate of 
Training, Master and Doctorate degrees in Dhanvantari Ayurveda. The Florida
 Vedic College (www.floridavediccollege.edu) Department of Ayurveda is one 
of only a few in the United States that is accredited by the International 
Council for Ayurveda & Allied Medical Sciences (ICAAMS), American 
Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP), and authorized to operate by
 the Florida State Board of Independent Colleges and Universities.

The Florida Vedic Ayurveda program (www.floridavediccollege.edu) allows 
students to experience the science of Ayurveda first hand through class 
lecture intensives conducted by internationally acclaimed practitioners 
with courses being completed via correspondence. Course study, conducted 
in sunny Deerfield Beach, Florida, is divided into the following three 
programs:

Certificate of Dhanvantari Ayurveda Training- This course is designed from
 paramedical participants, especially physiotherapists, licensed massage 
therapists, health consultants, nutritionist and skin care technicians. 
The course trains you to execute prescribed Ayurvedic treatments correctly 
and to offer dietetic consultation successfully. Exams will be conducted 
at the end of the teaching period to test the knowledge and skill of the 
students. Students who successfully pass this course will be awarded the 
C.A.T. (Certificate of Dhanvantari Ayurvedic Training).

Masters and Doctorate Degree Programs- These programs are geared toward 
medical professionals; (Medical Doctors, Chiropractors, Psychiatrists, 
naturopaths, Pharmacists, and specialists in Homeopathy, Bach Remedies
Acupuncturists, Nurses, etc.) who are interested in the ancient Vedic 
science of Ayurveda and who wish to add this modality to their practice.

Do not pass up this educational opportunity if you are interested in this 
Holistic  Non-invasive Ayurvedic Program. Please see our website for more 
detailed information at www.floridavediccollege.edu