Subject: Safe Containers

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 13:01:45 WST

From: "HARRIS, Duncan H." <[email-masked]>
To: "'Victor Guest'" <[email-masked]>

Hi Vic 
could you have a look for me and see if you can find any information on the
storage of food in the following materials, may be some out there has some
info for us.

Stainless steel  vessels
Polyethelyene
Fibreglass

I am wanting to know if there are any harmful effects of storing water,
vinegar or wine in these materials.

regards
        Duncan
Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
[email-masked]                 1 Annato Street Greenwood 6024 
                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:---
              --:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:-
          -----: Men Of The Trees, Holistic Management :------
       ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling Landmark Education:------
                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----
                 http://www.eepo.com.au/~victor/
   http://www.cowan.edu.au/~paustin/ipc6 for the proceedings of the 
               Permaculture Convergence on line