Subject: Re:Christmas Greetings

From: Nameless Auto-subscriber <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 06:23:03 +0800

Hi Vic

Happy Christmas to you and the family and a wonderfull New Year

from

Ted and Dawn Chown

Christmas 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
To: Permaculture WA <[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, December 21, 1998 10:39 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: Favorite Christmas Joke

>>From: "Ella Scott" <[email-masked]>
>>
>>for your interest...jj
>
>Thanks JJ I'll pass it on.
>
>A NICE LITTLE CHRISTMAS BEDTIME STORY
>Not long ago and not far away Santa was getting ready for his annual
>trip...  but there were problems everywhere . . . four of the elves got
>sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the
>regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind
>schedule then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her mom was coming to visit ...
>
>This stressed Santa even more when he went to harness the reindeer he found
>that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence
>and were out heaven knows where ...  more stress.  And then, when he began
>to load the sleigh, one of the boards on the sleigh cracked and the toy bag
>fell to the ground and scattered all the toys ... so, frustrated Santa
>went into the house for a cup of coffee and a shot of whiskey ..., but he
>found that the elves had hit the liquor cupboard and there was nothing
there
>to drink... and in his frustration he dropped the coffee pot and it broke
>into hundreds of little pieces all over the kitchen floor ... he went to
get
>the broom and found that the mice had eaten the straw it was made from...
>Just then the doorbell rang and Santa cussed on his way to the door... he
>opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas
tree,
>and the angel said, "Santa, where would you like me to put this Christmas
>tree??"
>And that, my friend, is how the little angel came to be on top of the
>Christmas tree ...
>
>Regards,
>          Vic
>--
>Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
>[email-masked]                 1 Annato Street Greenwood 6024
>                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
>--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:---
>              --:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:--
>                         ---:SOMA:---
>          -----: Men Of The Trees, Holistic Management :------
>       ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling Landmark Education:------
>                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----
>                 http://www.eepo.com.au/~victor/
>   http://www.cowan.edu.au/~paustin/ipc6 for the proceedings of the
>               Permaculture Convergence on line
>