Subject: Dispute Resolution Cyberweek Nov. 9-13, 1998 (fwd)

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 1988 08:10:57 WST

Sender: [email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgists
John I thought you might be able to offer this to the georgists.
Don't stir them too much
I changed the e-mail address. Hope it worked.
-----------------------------snip----------------------------------
Permaculture.
I went looking for a community to use as a model for a permaculture village.
The possibility of having a system of disputes resolution is very important,
which is why Holistic Management has spent such a lot of effort on it.
VIC.
----------------------------------snip-----------------------------

>From: Ethan Katsh <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Dispute Resolution Cyberweek
>Mime-Version: 1.0
>
>ANNOUNCEMENT OF ADR CYBERWEEK
>
>                From November 9-13, 1998, we invite you to join us in a
>five-day
>online conference about disputes and dispute resolution in the online
>environment. During this week long event, called ADR Cyberweek, you will be
>able to participate on the World Wide Web in discussions, mini-courses,
>software demonstrations, and a variety of hand-on activities that have been
>developed to assist in settling disputes in cyberspace.
>
>Cyberweek is free. Information about how to participate and who is
>sponsoring it is available at http://www.umass.edu/cyber
>
>If you have encountered conflict online or if you are involved with the
>field of dispute resolution, we hope that you will join us. If you happen
>to be involved in a dispute, you will be able to take advantage of a new
>resource for settling disputes that will be announced during Cyberweek.
>
>ADR Cyberweek is being coordinated by the Center for Information Technology
>and Dispute Resolution at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst
><http://www.umass.edu/dispute> For further information about it, contact
>Ethan Katsh, Co-Director, Center for Information Technology and Dispute
>Resolution, email: [email-masked], tel. 413.545.5879.

Cut

END

***************************

Nancy Grudens-Schuck, Ph.D.
Department of Education
422 Kennedy Hall
Cornell University
Ithaca, New York 14853

E-mail: [email-masked]
Phone office: (607) 255-2508
FAX office: (607) 255-7905

***************************