Subject: Opportunity for Couple (fwd)

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 09:07:14 WST

To: Recipients of CHRM-GENERAL <[email-masked]>

OPPORTUNITY FOR COUPLE

We have an opening for a couple to work here for the next 6 months. If
things worked out well, it could grow into something more. Room and board
and modest compensation are provided. . Children are welcome although
accommodations are small.

Interest in holistic farming AND hospitality as well as holistic ranching
are essential. 

Reply direct.

Barbara Phillips
Clear Creek Gardens & Game, Inc.
48212 Clear Creek Road
Halfway, OR 97834
(541) 742-6558 Fax (541) 742-5175
Barbara Ashley Phillips
American West Institute for Conflict Resolution
P.O. Box 676
Halfway, Oregon 97834
(541) 742-6790 (Phone)  (541) 742-5175 (Fax)
http://www.mediate.com/baphillips
Email: [email-masked]

---

From: toby hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 15:18:08 -0400 (EDT)

Yes am interested. Is there much machinery pollution or other? What and 
where is it? Toby Hoffman

---

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 16:03:29 WST

>where is it? Toby Hoffman 

Hello Toby, try  [email-masked] and we'll leave it to you.
 Barbara Ashley Phillips

>> Email: [email-masked]

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
[email-masked]                 1 Annato Street Greenwood 6024 
                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:---
              --:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:-
          -----: Men Of The Trees, Holistic Management :------
       ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling Landmark Education:------
                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----
                 http://www.eepo.com.au/~victor/
   http://www.cowan.edu.au/~paustin/ipc6 for the proceedings of the 
               Permaculture Convergence on line

---

From: toby hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 18:35:15 -0400 (EDT)

Yes!

---

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 10:57:32 WST

Friends, 
         I have been sent several messages about This sort of communication
where the 

>> > Interest in holistic farming AND hospitality as well as holistic ranching

As you can see when you read the letter it has a direct connection to 
Barbara and is a frustration to other readers of the list. When you send 
personal corespondance through the list.
I Also have the same annoyance with people who want to Unsubscribe, when
I have sent the information to the list only days before.
The list Automatically sends instructions when you subscribe as to what you 
can and can't do including how to Unsubscribe.
I am not responsible.
Hope this helps.
Vic

Regards,
          Vic