Subject: ISO 14000 websites (fwd)

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 08:53:56 WST

Ag-impact subscribers:

As a follow up to my recent posting of a workshop announcement on ISO14000
 and agriculture, below are some relevant URLs.  I have not reviewed them.  I suspect that they do not focus on agriculture.

If you have other URLs or care to provide info on resources in other 
formats, please post them to the list or to me as you see fit.  

http://iisd1.iisd.ca/greenstand/default.htm

http://www.iso14000.org/

http://www.dep.state.pa.us/dep/deputate/pollprev/iso14000/iso14001_weston/in

     dex.htm

http://user.hk.linkage.net/~greenpow/essays/newest2.htm

http://www.iso.ch/welcome.html

Cordially, john

ag-impact administrator

John Vickery, Senior Associate

     Environment & Agriculture

Institute for Agriculture & Trade Policy

2105 1st Ave., S., Minneapolis, MN  55404-2505

612-870-3430; FAX -4846    [email-masked]