Subject: Projects in Latin America (fwd)

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 15:27:47 WST

From: Paul Fuller Hubbard <[email-masked]>
To: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
  
   Hi, there.  I am desperately seeking a job or internship in Latin
America hopefully having something to do with Permaculture.  I WWOOFed in
New Zealand all last year, and worked on many permaculture farms ( Rainbow
Valley Farm, Tree Dimension Nursery, etc.).  I am learning spanish, too,
and need to practice it to become fluent.  Well, if you have any ideas for
me or resources that I could call, please let me know.  It would be a huge
help.  Thanx, Paul Hubbard     [email-masked]

---

From: Martin Anda <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 13:55:09 +0800

Paul

please make contact with Peter Devereuax ([email-masked]) at the
Overseas Service Bureau in Subiaco, Perth, WA for projects in Central
America and Adam Tiller ([email-masked]) at Australian Conservation
Foundation in Fitzroy, Melbourne, Vic. for Cuba.

All the best.

>help.  Thanx, Paul Hubbard     [email-masked]

Martin Anda
Research Associate
Remote Area Developments Group (http://wwwies.murdoch.edu.au/radg.html)
Appropriate Technology for Remote Indigenous Communities
Tel 61 8 9360 2896  Fax 61 8 9310 4997
Environmental Technology Centre (http://wwwies.murdoch.edu.au/etc.html)
Environmental Technologies for Sustainable Development
Tel 61 8 9360 6123 Fax 61 8 9310 4997
Murdoch University
Murdoch  WA  6150