Subject: Paavo Airola

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 13:09:30 WST

Does anyone know anything about the writing of Paavo Airola.
It was given to me in my study of nutrition, social behaviour and
youth work by people at Cityfarm, a permaculture farm in Perth.

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
[email-masked]                  11 Carew Place Greenwood 6024 
                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:---
           --:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:--
                 -----: Men Of The Trees :------
           ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling :------
                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----
                 http://www.eepo.com.au/~victor/
   http://www.cowan.edu.au/~paustin/ipc6 for the proceedings of the 
               Permaculture Convergence on line