Subject: Introduction to Holistic Management

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 07:43:19 WST

I have just received an invitation to attend at Kojonup West Aust
(Shire Hall) on 24 th of Oct an Introduction to Holistic Management 
by Bruce Ward.

cost $35 includes meals and materials.
8.30am till 4.30 pm
This course is financially supported by RAFCOR.
Reply to [email-masked] or Karen Woodward ph/fax(08) 9888 6086

Note. For Alan Savory's Address to the 1996 Convergence see
 http://www.cowan.edu.au/~paustin/ipc6 for the proceedings of the 
               Permaculture Convergence on line.
Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
[email-masked]                  11 Carew Place Greenwood 6024 
                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:---
           --:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:--
                 -----: Men Of The Trees :------
           ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling :------
                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----
                 http://www.eepo.com.au/~victor/
   http://www.cowan.edu.au/~paustin/ipc6 for the proceedings of the 
               Permaculture Convergence on line

---

From: Antar Sangit <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 11:42:21 -0300

I have written a paper about holoplanning or holistic planning  
deling with ideas and concepts relted with chaos theory, dissipative 
structures (Ilya Prigogine), self-organization  tion (Maturana and 
Varela, Eric Jantsch) apllied to planning and CSCW. If there is 
anybody interested on this subject I could send more details. 

Sangit
Instituto de Permacultura de Brasilia
Brazil

---

From: kathleen irving <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 10:17:00 -0700

Dear Antar Sangit,

	Your paper sounds fascinating and I would love to read it.  Let me know
if you need a self-addressed envelope or postage money.

					With Respect, 
						
						~Kathleen Irving

---

From: EMANUELE JOHN GELSI <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 11:08:45 +1000 (GMT+1000)

Sangit, 
	please send more details

Emanuele

---

From: Ivan Butcher <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 10:37:39 +0800 (WST)

> Instituto de Permacultura de Brasilia
I'm interested in this subject, and would appreciate any information.

Ta,
Ivan