Subject: Friends of Permaculture & Sustainable Living: (fwd)

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 10:03:12 WST

If you would like to add to your e-mail Alias'and take any other bits of
info.
Vic.
----------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 14:56:25 -0500
From: John W Irwin <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Organization: North American Pc Directory
X-Mailer: Mozilla 2.02 (Macintosh; I; 68K)
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
        [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
        [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
        Tracy Thomas <[email-masked]>,
        YES Tribe <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked],
        Carol Venolia <[email-masked]>, [email-masked],
        [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
        [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
        [email-masked], [email-masked], David Ward <[email-masked]>,
        Ramona White <[email-masked]>,
        Rick Williams <[email-masked]>,
        Marilyn Wise <[email-masked]>,
        David P Wolske <[email-masked]>, [email-masked],
        [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
        Zack & Heather <[email-masked]>
Subject: Friends of Permaculture & Sustainable Living:
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

PERMACULTURE DESIGN PRACTICUM 
                 in Pennsylvania Dutch Country

Mt. Nebo, Southern Lancaster County, SE Pennsylvania
   Saturday, August 15 - Saturday, August 22, 1998

     Join us in designing a Permaculture Education & Demonstration 
Centre. This one week Design Practicum will introduce Permaculture and 
focus on Design, including landuse planning, water catchment, 
cleaning, and reuse,   sustainable building technologies, alternative 
energy sources, organic food production, and community economics.
      This course, combined with a previously taken Pc Fundamentals 
Course, will qualify participants for a Permaculture Design Apprentice 
Certificate.  If you have no previous Permaculture experience, we will 
recommend a list of required readings.

Instructors:    Monica Kuhn, Jillian Hovey, John Irwin, and Guests
                                                                
Costs:    $490.00, including meals, tuition, & camping on
               site; indoor accomodation per arrangment
Host & Contact:    John Irwin, Editor of the North American     
                       Permaculture Directory
                              130 Creamery Road, Pequea PA 17565-9712
                               Ph: (717) 284-6318; Fax: -4425
                                Email: [email-masked]