Subject: VEGE SEEDS :non hybrid.

From: Terry Haven <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 21:42:46 +0800

hi vic how r u im starting my main vege patch this comming week are there
any people out there in vege land who have any non hybrid vege sead that i
could buy trade swap etc  i dnt have any sead as of now but hopefully will
by seasons end will have a few for any interested persons  i live in
mundijong  west aust please call me if any out there interested in some
notes swapping same give me a call   [email-masked]  or 95255042
anytime 
thanks Terry

---

From: jude <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 18:00:11 +0800

Hi - this is not for me I think.  Please delete us

jude

---

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 09:16:11 WST

>From: jude <[email-masked]>
>To: Permaculture WA <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Re: VEGE SEEDS :non hybrid.
>MIME-Version: 1.0
>Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
>X-Listprocessor-Version: eepo-0.11 -- EEPO ListServer
>X-Comment:          Permaculture in Western Australia
>

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
[email-masked]                 1 Annato Street Greenwood 6024 
                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:---
              --:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:-
          -----: Men Of The Trees, Holistic Management :------
       ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling Landmark Education:------
                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----
                 http://www.eepo.com.au/~victor/
   http://www.cowan.edu.au/~paustin/ipc6 for the proceedings of the 
               Permaculture Convergence on line