Subject: A kiwi (fwd)

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 10:33:07 WST

This is an unusual request for the Perma list, but I haven't got 
anything else today, and some WWOOFers may be able to help.
Vic
-------------------------------------------------------------
From: CHADWICK F MCKELLAR <[email-masked]>

Victor,

I'm a just finished educator from Colorado and looking for an e-mail
address to someone on the North Island of New Zealand who is in the
agriculture.  

In particular I'm looking for a person named Doug Lang, who invented and
designed the chin ball mater for cattle.  He managed one of our stations
on the north island and in 1970 I went down there to help them out with
their calving difficulties, etc for three months.  Fell in love with the
down under people and was going to move down.  Long story.   
Anyway is there someone whom you would know on the north island that I
might be able to e-mail so that maybe I could find this bloke'?

Many thanks,
Chad Mckellar
[email-masked]

___________________________________________________________________
You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]