Subject: tree onions found

From: HELEN COLEMAN <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 08:16:19 +0800

Dear Pat,

After ringing people from Exmouth to Busselton I had no luck in finding
anyone actually growing tree onions, but my local nurseryman had a catalogue
from Tesselaar Bulbs and Flowers, 357 Monbulk Rd, Silvan Vic 3795: 20 bulbs
for $8.50.  They don't seem to have a restriction on sending the material to
WA, unlike other mail-order companies I've tried.

Regards,
Helen Coleman

---

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 1997 12:38:22 WST

>WA, unlike other mail-order companies I've tried.
 Hi Helen,
          Check to make sure your not importing anything to effect your
garden.
They sound interesting, please let us know how they turn out. I'd be 
interested in trying some.
 
Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
[email-masked]                  11 Carew Place Greenwood 6024 
                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:----
                 -----: Men Of The Trees :------
           ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling :------
                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----