Subject: Re: Landcare.

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 11:07:29 WST

>From: "Monica Durcan" <[email-masked]>
>To: <[email-masked]>
>
>Hi Vic
>
>Are you out there? I would like to give you some information on Landcare
>Vision for the PAWA newsletter sometime. I think a tour would interest your
>members.
>
>Monica Durcan
Monica if you write to [email-masked] you are writing to about 40 odd 
Permies. Some are possibly going to reply to you about this post. I have 
forwarded this to LMS as well.
I can add you to those lists which will mean you can get involved in the 
discussions.

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
[email-masked]                  11 Carew Place Greenwood 6024 
                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:---
           --:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:--
                 -----: Men Of The Trees :------
           ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling :------
                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----
                 http://www.eepo.com.au/~victor/
   http://www.cowan.edu.au/~paustin/ipc6 for the proceedings of the 
               Permaculture Convergence on line