Subject: Re: I need help unsubscribing, please

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 1997 14:48:01 WST

>
>I'd like to unsubscribe from the Permaculture WA mailing list.  Are you
>the right person to ask for help?  If not, can you please direct me to
>that person?
>
>Thanks a lot,
>Christine Abela.

Christine you can unsubscribe by connecting to the 
:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html   page and where you see the 
subscribe item you can unsubscribe as well.
If you have a problem let me know and I will do it for you.

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
[email-masked]                  11 Carew Place Greenwood 6024 
                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:---
           --:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:--
                 -----: Men Of The Trees :------
           ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling :------
                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----
                 http://www.eepo.com.au/~victor/