Subject: Vegetable gardens

From: Margaret Cole <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 17:30:56 +0100

Hello,

My name is Margaret and I've recently subscribed to this list.  I hope
I'm doing this correctly.  I am interested in finding out about how to
make a vegetable garden, I've seen some no dig gardens that use
companion planting and mulching and things, I was hoping someone could
direct me toward some information along these lines, preferably on-line.

Regards
Margaret

---

From: HELEN COLEMAN <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 10:09:33 +0800

Dear Margaret,

A few places on the internet I found interesting were:

MidNet Organic: http://www.dircon.co.uk/midnet/organic/
Plants for a future: http://www.scs.leeds.ac.uk/pfaf/
Harvesting the internet for gardening info:
http://www.snowcrest.net/backwood/online38.htm

Hope this helps.

Helen Coleman

---

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 12:55:48 WST

>From: HELEN COLEMAN <[email-masked]>
>To: Permaculture WA <[email-masked]>
>Dear Margaret,
>
 I need to get this info on a page at Perma.
 http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:-Tomorow night is PAWA in Perth, so 
I'll see if there is any more info.

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
[email-masked]                  11 Carew Place Greenwood 6024 
                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:---
           --:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:--
                 -----: Men Of The Trees :------
           ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling :------
                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----
                 http://www.eepo.com.au/~victor/