Subject: Biologocal Agriculture & Horticulture (fwd)

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 1997 10:13:09 WST

From: [email-masked]
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>

Biological Agriculture & Horticulture is an international journal for 
sustainable production systems published by, and obtainable from:  AB 
Academic Publishers, P.O. Box 42, Bicester, Oxon OX6 7NW, U.K.

Volume 14(3) has recently been published with the following contents:

Effects of castor oil plant/cassava/cocoyam intercrops on soil 
nematode population, crop infestation and yields of component crops.  
R.A.E. Ugbaja.

Cation exchange and reducing capacities as criteria for compost 
quality.  M. Jokova et al.

Effects of seaweed on potato yeidls and soil chemistry.  M.E. 
Lopez-Mosquera and P. Pazos.

Experimental trials and modelling of hydrogen and propane burners for 
use in selective flaming.  J. Andersen.

Effect of manure on crop yield and quality in an organic agricultural 
system.  K. Stein-Bachinger and W. Werner.

Molluscicidal activity of some common spice plants.  S. Singh et al.

Editorial correspondence and manuscripts for publication should be 
sent to:

Prof. P.J.C. Harris, Editor, Biological Agriculture & Horticulture, 
School of Natural and Environmental Sciences, Coventry University, 
Priory Street, Coventry CV1 5FB, U.K.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
          Dr Phil Harris Head of International Research          

Henry Doubleday Research Association   Tel: 01023 308200 (direct)
Ryton-on-Dunsmore                      Tel: 01203 303517 (sboard)
Coventry CV8 3LG  UK                   Fax: 01203 639229
-----------------------------------------------------------------