Subject: New Mexico Permaculture

From: Antar Sangit <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 09:55:50 -0300

Hello, 

I am new to this list and this is my first question after being just 
reading messages for about 3 months. My question is to Constance L. 
Falk. A friend has recently been in a community that deals with 
Permaculture in New Mexico, Santa Fe. I have tryed to find something 
about them in the Internet but it seems that they don't have a web 
page. Do you know, or anybody in this list, any information about 
this community? Their emphasis is something like fruit 
agroforestry production and ecological architecture. 

Thanks,
Antar Sangit ([email-masked])
Instituto de Permacultura de Brasilia
Brazil
http://www.pnfc.org/

---

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 10:22:31 WST

>From: Antar Sangit <[email-masked]>
>To: Permaculture WA <[email-masked]>
>
>Hello, 
>

Isn't there an International Permaculture Registry. I seem to remember 
a Bahai group in South America as well.

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
[email-masked]                  11 Carew Place Greenwood 6024 
                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:---
           --:http://www.eepo.com.au/permacul.html:--
                 -----: Men Of The Trees :------
           ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling :------
                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----
                 http://www.eepo.com.au/~victor/
   http://www.cowan.edu.au/~paustin/ipc6 for the proceedings of the 
               Permaculture Convergence on line