Subject: The Basics of Holistic Management

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 10:33:02 WST

You are invited to attend and learn about the Basics of Holistic 
Management in WA.

Venue: Murdoch Guild Function Room (above the Tavern )
Date : Monday June 23
Time : 9.00 am till 4.30pm.
Trainer: Bruce Ward. 067 211105

Contacts. [email-masked] 08 94706604 (after 10th June)

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
[email-masked]                  11 Carew Place Greenwood 6024 
                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:----
                 -----: Men Of The Trees :------
           ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling :------
                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----