Subject: Re: Farmer to Farmer Learning Groups (fwd)

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 11:45:10 WST

From: David Chaney <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

At 11:58 AM 12/12/96 -0500, Taur McMahon wrote:
>I am working on a project at Cornell Cooperative Extension of Cayuga County
>to develop a guide for starting and maintaining farmer to farmer learning
>groups. The guide will use the successes and failures of other groups as a
>basis, and I need to find as many people as I can who have organized or
>participated in these kinds of groups. If you have taken part in learning
>groups, study circles, pasture walks, or any type of organized group
>designed to promote farmer to farmer learning please contact me at:

Contact Jill Klein at Community Alliance with Family Farmers.  She can tell
you about the Lighthouse Farm Network and BIOS.  916/756-8518

Also Nancy Matheson at AERO who can tell you about their farm improvement
clubs. Her email is [email-masked]

Dave Chaney
Education Coordinator
SAREP