Subject: Increased web site traffic

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 22:47:57 +0100

Now you can register your Web Page in over 550 Internet indexes for only
$249.00 and watch your traffic soar!

The Central Registry has helped thousands of sites like yours greatly
improve the performance of their Web Page.  The more indexes you are
registered in, the more traffic your Web Page is going to receive.
Being registered in "the top" indexes is not enough.  Why not have your
Web Page registered in every index throughout the world that will 
generate extra traffic for you?

The Central Registry is the leader in Web Page registration and promotion.
We are the oldest and most well established service of this type on the
Internet.  We process more Web Page registrations than all of our
competitors combined.  The Central Registry is the only service that
dynamically asks you for the exact same information each index requests,
assuring accurate and thorough registration.  Unlike most services, we do
not exclude indexes with larger input forms and various detailed 
categories.  No other registration service can compare to our value,
professionalism and performance.

Please come visit our web page today at: http://www.CentralRegistry.com
and see what some of our customers have had to say about the overwhelming 
traffic increases they have seen as a result of being registered 
everywhere.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

John Thomas
The Central Registry
[email-masked]

http://www.CentralRegistry.com