Subject: Science Article (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 00:18:08 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 09:08:35 -0500
From: Charles Benbrook <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Science Article

        I have posted on the PMAC web page a few comments on the key Science
article re ethylene as a trigger for plant defense mechanisms (subject of
SANET post a few days back); go to <http://www.pmac.net/ethylene.htm> for
the comments and most of the article.  Additional information on ethylene
biosynthesis and its role in plant defense mechanisms would be welcomed, and
will be posted on the PMAC page.

        BTW, the presentation made by Benbrook and Groth at the AAAS annual
meeting on measuring pesticide use, reliance and risks, and IPM adoption, is
also on the page.  Go to "What's Hot" and see item number 2.

                chuck

Charles Benbrook                         202-546-5089 (voice)
Benbrook Consulting Services             202-546-5028  (fax)
409 First Street S.E.                    [email-masked]   [e-mail]
Washington, D.C.  20003                  http://www.pmac.net