Subject: Forwarded : )Permaculture Education Resources Sought (please reply to original poster)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 12:22:40 -0500

>    * To: [email-masked]
>    * Subject:
>      http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/The_Sustainable_Farmstead.htmleducation
>    * From: "Teresa A. Kohut" <[email-masked]>
>    * Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 22:40:30 -0600
Reference URL:
http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/agriculture/feedback/dirtfarmer/msg00091.html
 
> please help me. my name is teresa kohut and i am looking desparately for
> a place where i can learn about permaculture. i would like to spend some
> time living and working on a farm. if you know of any places please email
> me, or send me some information....my address is 1329 south maryland,
> springfield, MO 65807. thank you for your time.....peace
[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]
http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/The_Sustainable_Farmstead.htmleducation

To: [email-masked]

Subject: http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/The_Sustainable_Farmstead.htmleducation

From: "Teresa A. Kohut" <[email-masked]>

Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 22:40:30 -0600

please help me. my name is teresa kohut and i am looking desparately for
a place where i can learn about permaculture. i would like to spend some
time living and working on a farm. if you know of any places please email
me, or send me some information....my address is 1329 south maryland,
springfield, MO 65807. thank you for your time.....peace

Prev: test

Next: UNIXhelp for users

Index(es):

Main

Thread