Subject: Fwd: TAMAR VALLEY WEED STRATEGY, Northern Tasmania Australia

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr," <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 1996 22:10:18 -0400

Ian Sauer wrote:
 
 Well hi all this might interest you, this is a community based
 weed strategy, with the aim of eliminating weeds from the Tamar
 Valley, the weeds are costing the community $4million Aust each
 year. This approach which you can read is a first in teh WORLD
 we think, please read and send your comments where ever you
 are, also tell as many as you can, we need your comments and
 information.. Here it is:

  http://www.tassie.net.au/TVWS.Weeds/

-- 
Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Venaura Farm - Chapel Hill, NC, USA
mailto:[email-masked]  http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
mailto:[email-masked]  http://mathernet.com/llondon
Piedmont Online http://sunSITE.unc.edu/piedmont
[email-masked]

---

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr," <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 1996 22:10:18 -0400

Ian Sauer wrote: