Subject: GBlist: old growth no more

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 May 1997 11:09:29 -0400

http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/renewable-energy/mailarchives/greenbuilding2/msg00240.html

-- 
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
mailto:[email-masked]  
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
GBlist: old growth no more

To: [email-masked]

Subject: GBlist: old growth no more

From: Michael Wood-Lewis <[email-masked]>

Date: Tue, 06 May 1997 14:04:06 -0400

Sender: [email-masked]

I received this message today and thought the greenbuilding listserv folks
might be interested:

Home Depot, the world's largest home improvement chain, is presently
deciding whether to stop selling old growth redwood. Two of its largest
competitors, Home Base and East Coast-based Hechingers Co., have already
pledged not to sell old growth lumber.

Home Depot needs to hear that the public wants companies to be more
responsible. Please write to company President, Arthur Blank, and ask him
to become an industry leader by taking old growth redwood off Home Depot's
shelves. His address is 2455 Paces Ferry Rd. NW, Atlanta, GA 30339.

Michael
202-626-2455
[email-masked]

__________________________________________________________________
This greenbuilding dialogue is sponsored by Oikos (www.oikos.com)
and Environmental Building News (www.ebuild.com). For instructions
send e-mail to [email-masked].
__________________________________________________________________

Prev by Date: Re: GBlist: Re: Water Quality

Next by Date: GBlist: Re: SB: an interesting moisture snippet

Prev by thread: Re: GBlist: GB Hard Info

Next by thread: GBlist: Re: SB: an interesting moisture snippet

Index(es):

Main

Thread