Subject: permaculture-mg mailing list usage

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 22:45:58 -0500 (EST)

___________________________________
PERMACULTURE-MG mailing list USAGE:

TO SUBSCRIBE, send e-mail to [email-masked] 
   with the message:
   subscribe permaculture-mg   

TO UNSUBSCRIBE, send e-mail to [email-masked] with the message:
   unsubscribe permaculture-mg

TO SEND A MESSAGE to everyone subscribed to the list, i.e. to submit 
   your article to the mailing list, send e-mail to:
   [email-masked]

TO RECEIVE MORE INFORMATION, on Almanac commands send e-mail
   to [email-masked] with the message:
         send guide
   The Almanac System Administrator for NCCES is:
   [email-masked]

---

From: Yukihiko YOSHIDA <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 16:22:12 +0900

Hello,my name is Yukihiko YOSHIDA.
I am a student of Faculity of Environmental Infomation,Keio
University,Japan. I am interested in Permaculture and subscribed
this list.

I heard of permaculture in the symposium called "zero emission"
hold at the end of last year in Tokyo.

I donnot know many of permaculture ,but I am looking for
abstract and document for beginner on permaculture.
If you know them,especially on the WWW,please send me e-mail.

Best Wishes
Yukihiko YOSHIDA

--yoyo
--Yuk;)iko YOSHIDA
Yukihiko YOSHIDA,[email-masked]

---

From: Yukihiko YOSHIDA <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 16:22:12 +0900

Best Wishes
Yukihiko YOSHIDA

--yoyo
--Yuk;)iko YOSHIDA