Subject: BUSINESSEEK.COM

From: [email-masked] (Bob Ant)
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 13:28:22 +0100

Hi. 
Excuse me for this unsolicited e-mail. I felt this was the 
best way to inform you of our new service.

Here at PERSONALSEEK, www.personalseek.com, we've decided to build �
another free international search engine,but this one is only for �
commercial organizations. It is called BUSINESSEEK and it's absolutely �
free. Try it for yourself at http://www.businesseek.com/ 

The goal of Businesseek is to allow the user to find a company, brand or �
product quickly and easily. We will provide your company with a password �
so you can update your data instantly and at any time that is convenient �
for you.

We suggest you first use your native language .You can then submit the �
same information in other languages depending on the markets that you �
would like to serve. There are no limits regarding the number of �
submissions. The information intake form will be available in english �
spanish,italian, french and german.

We also have a COMPANY NEWS OF BUSINESSEEK section, where you will be �
able to put up to 1000 text characters text giving news about your �
company.You can describe new products or brands, new researches, etc., �
using the password we'll give you after you add your data.

To add your data, go to add in
http://www.businesseek.com/  
After you have your password, you can acces our news service at �
http://www.businesseek.com/business/news

Yours sincerely.

Bob Ant
Webmaster of BusinesSeek
Webmaster of PersonalSeek

-- 
"Never has something so little gone so fast..."