Subject: Food Not Bombs, San Francisco

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 10:29:37 -0500

http://www.webcom.com/~peace/PEACTREE/stuff/stuff/HOMEPAGE.html

-- 
Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Venaura Farm - Chapel Hill, NC, USA
mailto:[email-masked]  http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
mailto:[email-masked]  http:nuteknet.com/london  Venaura Farm
Food Not Bombs Archive and Current Events

European "Rent Is Theft" Tour Dates and Places - Europe (September - November 1996)
Chapters!

Food Not Bombs mailing list digested, sorted by date (Feb 1995 - Sept 1995)
What is Food Not Bombs?
Press Release Archives San Francisco FNB August 1993 - July 1994
International Gathering, San Francisco, June 15-27, 1995
Subscribe to fnb-l mailing list by writing a one line message.
If you can, copy and past the line below into the mail message.

subscribe fnb-l

to: [email-masked]
Note, the subject line is ignored.