Subject: Greywater, Constructed Wetlands, Composting Toilets

From: [email-masked] (Steve Diver)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 18:33:57 -0600 (CST)

The National Small Flows Clearinghouse has a new Information 
Package on Greywater. 

"This package contains general information on separate blackwater
and alternative greywater systems, four articles on design and 
performance, three case studies, information on hazards, a
Bibliographic Database search, and a Manufacturers and Consultants
Database search." 

The 146-page package, Item #WWPCGN82, costs $21.  Make checks
payable to West Virginia University); shipping fee is extra.

National Small Flows Clearinghouse
West Virginia University
P.O. Box 6064
Morgantown, WV  26506-6064
1-800-624-8301 or 304-293-4191
Email:  [email-masked]

NSFC manages a database and publishes technical publications.  
Small Flows is the title of their quarterly newsletter.  Overall, 
NSFC is an excellent resource on matters relating 
to innovative and environmentally-sensitive handling of sewage
and waste water, especially on small sites such as residential,
business, and the community level.  A complete catalog is 
available on request. 

Selected NSFC-prepared topics of interest include: 

Computer Searches: 

  Constructed Wetlands.... $7.35
  Composting Toilets...... $5.35 
  Greywater............... $8.05

Technology Packages: 

  Constructed Wetlands Information Package ....$16.10 
  Constructed Wetlands: Design ................$20.15
 *Greywater Information Package ...............$21.00
 
Videotapes:

  Artificial Marshland Treatment Systems.......$20.00