Subject: CSA Farm Network (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 12:01:11 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 10:08:17 -0500 (EST)
From: sgilman <[email-masked]>
To: Lawrence London <[email-masked]>
Subject: CSA Farm Network

The CSA Farm Network is a three year project sponsored by the Northeast 
Organic Farming Association (NOFA) and funded by the Northeast SARE 
program. The project utilizes the resources of MOFGA in Maine, the 
seven state NOFA 0rganizations and the BioDynamic Association in 
Pennsylvania to gather listings of all the CSAs in the Northeast. Over 
the three years, the project annually surveys these CSAs as to their 
practices and then reports the results, along with pertinent research, 
essays, profiles, article and resources. The resulting publication is a 
valuable resource for CSA farmers and Core Group members, farmers 
interested in CSA, specialty crop producers(fruit, honey, maple, milk, 
eggs, etc) looking to link up to CSAs and researchers and policy people 
all across the nation and around the world.
  
Issue #1 was printed in 1996 and is 88 pages. Copies may be ordered 
through Steve Gilman, Coordinator  at      130 Ruckytucks Road, 
Stillwater, NY  12170 for $6.00, shipping and handling included. Checks 
should be made out to Gilman-CSANET. Issue #2 is due to be printed in 
late Spring, 1997 and Issue #3 will be published in 1998. Those with 
appropriate materials for publication in the 1998 edition should 
contact me at 518/ 583-4613 or at  [email-masked]  -- Thanks!   
Steve Gilman,  3/7/97

Steve Gilman      Coordinator, CSA Farm Network 
Ruckytucks Farm  
130 Ruckytucks Road
Stillwater, NY 12170
518/ 583-4613
[email-masked]