Subject: No Subject

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 00:11:37 -0500

To whom it may concern...

Could you send me a list of communities that are actively  practicing
permaculture, and might be open to new residents, work-study, etc?
If such a thing exists...

Thanks!
Tom Sepe
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 96 11:10:03 GMT

> If such a thing exists...
If you search on Internet (World Wide Web) on 'Permaculture', you will be 
amazed how much information you get. To give you an example:
http://aoife.indigo.ie/~lamohea/finca.htm (This is a permaculture-farm in Spain)
or
http://www.newciv.org/worldtrans/BOV/BI/BI-152.HTML, which is a permaculture 
farm in Wales.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 96 11:10:03 GMT