Subject: Canada-Ontario Agriculture Green Plan

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 21:13:50 -0500

http://res.agr.ca/lond/gp/gphompag.html

-- 
Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Venaura Farm - Chapel Hill, NC, USA
mailto:[email-masked]  http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
mailto:[email-masked]  http:nuteknet.com/london  Venaura Farm
| |

"Contributing to Canada's Sustainable Development Strategy"
Text version of this Home Page

Background
The Canada-Ontario Agreements
Committees - Roles, Membership, Organization Chart
Bulletins
UpComing Events

PROGRAMS

Best Management Practices (BMP) | 11 graphically illustrated booklets
Environmental Farm Plans (EFP) | Voluntary self-awareness program with 23 work modules
Rural Conservation Clubs (RCC) | 36 Farmer-based Clubs supporting innovative ideas
Research | 31 Projects - Manure/Nutrients - On-Farm - Resource Monitoring
Stewardship Information Bureau (SIB) | Repository of current sustainable agriculture information
Wetlands, Woodlands, Wildlife (3W) | 10 Demonstration Projects - agriculture-habitat enhancement
Technology Transfer (TT) | Integration, Development, Education, Delivery

List of Abbreviations and Acronyms

Ag-Environmental Issues in Ontario - across Programs since 1986

Pest Management Research Centre (PMRC) - London

Ag-Environmental Program Overview in Ontario   1986 - present

Environmental Research on Ecosystem-Managed Agricultural Watersheds

ACEIS - Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada's Electronic Information System

Many Interesting Web Links 02-10-1997

Feedback to: Bruce T. Bowman, WebMaster
This Web Site is optimized for Netscape 3.0, or later.

Attention: Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada

The page's Web-Counter says that you are visitor number since August 16, 1996

Last Revised: Wednesday, February 12, 1997 19:58:57