Subject: Ecodesign/Organic Ag./Hemp/Solar

From: The Green Disk Journal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 13:57:38 -0800 (PST)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
           >>> THE GUIDE TO A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE <<<
           >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

A special edition from the editor's of The Green Disk: a journal
of contemporary environmental issues. Included are four sections
outlining the transformation of design, energy systems,
agriculture, and materials flow necessary for a positive future: 

      o   Ecological Building and Design   
      o   Organic and Sustainable Agriculture
      o   Wood Conservation and Alternative Fibers
      o   Renewable and Clean Energy

This 1400 page volume is a comprehensive guide to the
organizations, agencies, projects, campaigns and companies that
are the vanguard on the path to sustainability. Included are over
200 full text articles and 3,000 resource listings -- references,
publications, videos, WWW sites, products and more.
   
THE GUIDE TO A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE is published on disk in
Macintosh and IBM editions, and includes a user interface for
reading and keyword searching. The disk, manual, and packaging
are all made of 100% recycled content. 

The Green Disk has been featured by Mother Jones, E Magazine,
Alternatives, Earth Island Journal, Wild Earth, The Green Money
Journal, Information Today, Solar Today, The Green Business
Letter, National Public Radio, and many others.  

A detailed introduction to the guide is posted at our Web site
http://www.igc.org/greendisk. The Guide is US$35 postpaid, US or
Intl. Payment is by VISA/MC or a US bank check. Phone/fax your
order toll-free 1-888-GRN-DISK (Outside North America phone/fax
+1-207-351-1934) or by email to <[email-masked]>. Order by
post from: The Green Disk, POB 32224, Washington, DC 20007.

---------------------------- :< --------------------------------
        
Name & Title: ___________________________________________________

Organization: ___________________________________________________

Address: ________________________________________________________

City, State: ____________________________________________________

Postal Code, Country: ___________________________________________

What type of computer do you have? ____ Macintosh  ____ IBM-PC   

What is your Internet user ID? __________________________________

VISA/MC# __________________________________ Exp. Date ___________

Name appearing on card: _________________________________________

NO-RISK GUARANTEE
If after 30 days you are not completely satisfied with the guide,
you will receive a full refund and keep the disk with our thanks.

    -- Please forward this message where appropriate. --