Subject: MONEY! Lots and Lots and Lots of FREE money!!

From: Lovey48 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 1997 20:37:56 -0500

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY FAST!?!?!?!?	

	The other day, I recieved this email.  Now, I am a college student, and
I am not at all weathly.  So, I decided to give this a whirl...  Good
luck to you:)

"A little while back, I was reading my junk E-Mail just like you are no,
and came across an E-Mail similar to this that said you could make
thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
$5.00!  So, I thought, 'Yeah, right, this must be a scam!, like most of
us, but I was curious, like most of us, so I kept reading.  Anyway, it
said that you send $1.00 to each of the 5 names listed in the article. 
You then place your own name and addresses in the bottom of the list at
#5 and send an E-Mail to at least 200 news groups.  (There are
thousands).  No catch, that was it.  So, after thinking about it, and
talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it.  I figured
what have I got to lose except 5 stamps and $5.00, right?  Like most of
us, I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal
aspects of it all.  So, I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!  Then, I
invested the measly $5.00...  Well, GUESS WHAT!  With in 7 days, I
started getting money in the mail.  I was shocked!  I still figured it
would end soon, and didn't give it another thought.  But, the money just
continued coming in.  In my first week, I made about $20-$30.  By the
end of the second week, I had made a total of over $1,000!  In the third
week, I had over $10,000 and it's still growing!  This is now my fourth
week, and I have made a total of just over $42,000!!!!  And it's still
coming in!!!  It's certainly worth $5.00 and 5 stamps.  I spent more
that that on the lottery!  Let me tell you how this works and most
importantly, WHY IT WORKS.  Also, make sure you print a copy of this
article now, so you can get the info you need off of it as you need it. 
The process is very simple and consists of 3 easy steps:

STEP 1:  Get 5 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
piece of paper:  "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST"  Now get 5 $1.00
bills and place ONE inside of EACH of the 5 pieces of paper so the bill
will not be seen through the envelope to prevent thievery.  Next, place
one paper in each of the 5 envelopes and seal them.  You should now have
5 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase
and a $1.00 bill.  What you are doing is creating a service by this. 
THIS IS PERFECTLY LEGAL!  Mail the 5 envelopes to the following
addresses:

1.  Donald Foulk
    216 N. Myers
	Bryan, OH  43506

2.  Scott Hilterbran
	222 W.  Pleasant St.
	Hillsboro, OH  45133

3.  Paul Mewes
	5550 Fillmore St.
	Merrillville, IN  46410

4.  Scott Brkovich
	2251 Sandhurst Dr.
	Castle Rock, CO  80104

5.  Anne E.  Ryan
	421 E.  32nd St.
	Hibbing, MN  55746

Continue to STEP 2.

STEP 2:  Now take the number 1 name off of the list that you see above,
move the other names up (5 becomes 4, 4 becomes 3, etc...), and add YOUR
name and address as number 5 on the list.

STEP 3:  Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
close to original as possible.  Now, post your amended article to at
least 200 newssgroups.  (I think there are close to 18,000)  All you
need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! 
Don't know HOW to post in the news groups?  Well, do exactly the
following:  

FOR NETSCAPE USERS: 

1)  Click on any news group, like normal.  Then click on 'To News',
which is in the top left corner of the news group page.  This will bring
up a message box.

2)  Fill in the SUBJECT with a flashy title, like the one I used,
something to catch the eye!

3)  Now go to the message part of the box and retype this letter exactly
as it is here, with the exception of your few changes.  (Remember to add
your name to number 5 and move the rest up)

4)  When you're done typing in the WHOLE letter, click on 'FILE' above
the send button.  Then 'SAVE AS' DO NOT SEND YOUR ARTICLE UNTIL YOU SAVE
IT!!!!!!!!!  (So you don't have to retype this 200+ times!!:)

5)  Now that you have saved the letter, go ahead and send your first
cope!  (Click the 'SEND' button in the top left corner)

6)  This is where you post all 200!  Ok, go to ANY news group article
and click the 'TO NEWS' button again.  Type in your flashy subject in
the 'SUBJECT BOX', then go to the message and place your cursor here. 
Now, click on 'ATTACHMENT' which is right below the 'SUBJECT BOX'. 
Click on attach file, then find your letter wherever you saved it. 
Click once on your file the click 'OPEN' then click 'OK'.  If you did
this right, you should see your filename in the 'ATTACHMENT BOX' and it
will be shaded.  NOW POST AWAY!!!!!

IF YOU ARE USING INTERNET EXPLORER:

It's just as easy, holding down the left mouse button, highlight this
entire article, then press the 'CTRL' key and 'C' key at the same time
to copy this article.  Then, print the article for your records to have
the names of those you will be sending $1.00 to.

NEXT:  Go to the news groups and press 'POST AN ARTICLE', type in your
flashy subject and click the large window below.  Press 'CTRL' and 'V',
and the article will appear in the message window.

BE SURE TO MAKE YOUR ADDRESS CHANGES TO THE 5 NAMES!!!  Now,
re-highlight the article and re-copy it so you have the changes.... 
Then, all you have to do for each news group is 'CTRL' and 'V' and press
'POST'.  It's that easy!  THAT'S IT!  All you have to do is jump to
different news groups and post away.  After you get the hang of it, it
will take about 30 seconds for each news group!  REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWS
GROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!  BUT YOU HAVE TO POST
A MINIMUM OF 200!!!!!!!!!!!

That's it!  You will begin receiving money from around the world within
days!  You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large
amount of mail you receive.  If you wish to stay anonymous, you can
invent a name to us, as long as the postman will deliver it.

**JUST MAKE SURE ALL OF THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT!!!!!!!!!**

Now the WHY part:  Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a
very low example).  So, then I made $5.00 with my name at #5 on the
letter.  Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the
MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #4, and only 5 people respond
to each of the orginal 5.  That is another $25.00 for me, now those 25
each make 200 minimum posts with my name at #3, and only 5 replies each,
I will bring in an additional $626!!  Ok, now here is the fun part. 
Each of those 625 people post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #1,
and they each only receive 5 replies, that just make me $3,125!!!  With
an original investment of only $5.00!!!  AMAZING!!  And as I said, 5
responses is actually VERY LOW!  Average is probable 20-30 letters!  So,
let's put those figures at just 15 respones per person.  Here is what
you will make:  At #5: $15, at #4: $225, at #3:  $3,375, at #2: 
$50,625, at #1:  $759,375!!!!!!
	When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest
posting in the news groups, and send out another $5.00 to names on the
list, putting you at #5.  And start posting!  The thing to remember is,
do you realize that thousands of people over the world are joining the
internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU ARE NOW!  So
can you afford $5.00 and see if it really works?  I think so...  People
have said, 'What if the plan is played out and happening when there are
tons of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the
internet and news groups everyday and are willing to give it a try?' 
Estimates are at 20,000-50,000 new users every day, with thousands of
those joining the actual internet.  Remember, play FAIRLY AND HONESTLY
and this will work.  You just have to be honest.  Make sure you print
this article out RIGHT NOW also.  Try to keep a list of everyone that
sends you money, and always keep an eye on the news groups to make sure
everyone is playing fairly.  Remember, HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY!!! 
You don't need to cheat the basic idea to make the money!  GOOD LUCK to
all and please play fairly and reap the huge rewards from this, which is
tons of EXTRA CASH.  
	**BY THE WAY:  If you try to deceive people by posting the messages
with your name in the list and not sending the money to the rest of the
people already on the list, you will NOT get as much.  Someone I talked
to knew someone who did that, and he only made about $150 and that's
after 7 or 8 weeks!  Then he sent the 5 $1.00 bills, people added them
to their lists, and in 4-5 weeks, he had over $10k.  This is the fairest
and most honest way I have ever seen to share the wealth of the world
without costing anything but our time!  You also may want to buy mailing
and e-mail lists for future dollars.  PLEASE REMEMBER TO DECLARE YOUR
EXTRA INCOME!!!!!!**"