Subject: New composting list

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 12:25:53 -0400

http://sunsite.unc.edu/farming-connection/forums/farm-links/msg00008.html

-- 
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
mailto:[email-masked]  
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
New composting list

To: [email-masked]

Subject: New composting list

From: "Craig D. Cramer" <[email-masked]>

Date: Mon, 05 May 1997 08:34:24 -0400

Posting from ecol-agric list received 5/4/97.

Date: Sun, 04 May 1997 16:59:59 -0400
From: "Clarence W. Walker" <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Organization: Atlanta Int'l Communications, Inc.
To: [email-masked]
Subject: new list for those interested in large scale composting, org
waste, agriculure
X-List: [email-masked]
X-Unsub: To leave, send text 'leave ecol-agric'
to [email-masked]
Sender: [email-masked]

YOU MAY FIND THIS OF INTEREST...please distribute it to any individuals,
groups, organizations, societies, or other lists interested in related
topics.....

* WASTENOT is an unmoderated discussion and forum for the professional
* exchange of information and communication among those in the research
* of, management, design, implementation, processing, treatment,
* analysis, regulation, marketing and distribution, or usage of organic
* wastes and the compostable materials whether from industrial,
* commercial, municipal, or agricultural sources.
*
* The driving principal and purpose of this forum shall be the fostering
* of any and all positive research, practices, or communication that
* will create a synergy between the worldwide problems of organic waste
* dissolution and soil/agricultural depletion to convert such "WASTES"
* into a tremendous agricultural/horticultural/ecological asset.
*
TO SUBSCRIBE: SUBSCRIBE WASTENOT firstname lastname

Send your request to [email-masked]

MORE INFORMATION! . . .an international, cross-industry, organic
waste processing, composting, and utilization forum for professionals in
all aspects and areas of converting organic wastes into a valuable asset
in replenishing the world's soils and farmlands. Your contributions
count!

WASTENOT is an unmoderated discussion and forum for the professional
exchange of information and communication among those in the research
of, management, design, implementation, processing, treatment, analysis,
regulation, marketing and distribution, or usage of organic wastes and
the compostable materials whether from industrial, commercial,municipal,
or agricultural sources.

The driving principal and purpose of this forum shall be the fostering
of any and all positive research, practices, or communication that will
create a synergy between the worldwide problems of organic waste
dissolution and soil/agricultural depletion to convert such "WASTES"
into a tremendous agricultural/horticultural/ecological asset.

As a list of professional contributors we ascribe to standard rules of
professionalism and ethics that place respect for the individuals and
their organizations foremost. At no time will this rule be ignored.

As a non-commercial list, efforts to market or advance individual or
corporate products or services are not allowed.

As a public and open list you are urged not to discuss matters of
personal of professional confidentiality and all laws of copyright, or
patent must be observed. List owners accept no responsibility or
liability for the comments or submissions of participants.

This is a public list and shall not be considered as secure. Personal
matters or matters of any nature that would not benefit all list
recipients are asked to be handled off of the list. Wherever possible,
it is requested that topics center around the stated topics referenced
above for the good of all other subscribers. It is asked that all
participants assist in further developing and maintaining a
professional,high calibre, and high quality list through their direct
involvement in the discussions and monitoring of the topics and stated
ethics.

Prev by Date: Pest resistance to Bt-transgenics

Prev by thread: Pest resistance to Bt-transgenics

Index(es):

Main

Thread