Subject: RE: Past experience with too many visitors.

From: April Sampson-Kelly <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 17:44:30 +-1000

WOW what an honour - The Keyline family!!!
Thankyou for your response, I do feel ungrateful as I realise that
I do learn from each visitor even if they say nothing!! I look at the 
site anew and see little things each time. 
I am honoured by your assistance and had no idea there was a home page
for Keyline,
I will add it to our home page
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~askpv/index.html
Thankyou
----------
From: 	Ken Yeomans[SMTP:[email-masked]]
Sent: 	Monday, 19 August 1996 16:22
To: 	[email-masked]
Subject: 	Past experience with too many visitors.

Dear April Sampson-Kelly,

Back in the 1950's on the original Keyline properties at North Richmond NSW
we had a similar problem.  We solved it by allowing visitors to our regular
farm walks on a Sunday afternoon only. That way all the buses (as it turned
out) then arrived at a suitable time and our work force could get on with
the job.
Bus loads frighten me - I am sure I won't be as intriguing as your line.

A welcoming notice on the gate defining times when visitors will be
welcomed would help.  

I wish you all the best, you may like to check out the Keyline Designs web
site.
<http:www.keyline.com.au>

Regards,

Ken Yeomans

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------
Ken Yeomans, Keyline Designs PO Box 3289 Southport, Qld 4215 AUSTRALIA
+61-7-5591-6281 phone (GMT + 10 hours!) +61-7-5527-0847 fax
Email:  [email-masked] URL:  http://www.keyline.com.au
Agricultural consulting, book distributor: Property planning for
sustainable agriculture, bio-organic soil regeneration and Landcare.
Contoured farm photomaps for remote planning, water conservation, hillside
flood irrigation.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------