Subject: Regular Meetings of Permaculture! Last Thursdays

From: [email-masked]
Date: 22 Aug 1996 13:05:30 PDT

Hello Earth Care 'ers:

There is now a regular meeting on the last Thursday of every month at
Cottonwood Gardens.  6:30pm bring potluck/picknick dinner and cardboard.
Be ready to sheet mulch some trees, identify permaculture trees, learn
about what has been happening and what will be going on.

Oliver Kellhammer leads the event.   This is a Vancouver Permaculture
Network Event.  Please pass the word around.

Note: Harold Waldock's address & phone is new:

phone 589 7275

address (Brian Lutes place)

9641 -139th Street
Surrey
V3T 5H3

Subscribe to the [email-masked]  listserv.

Just send a message to [email-masked] with subscribe in the
subject line.

This has been sent to both my old mailing list and to listserv.