Subject: Purpose of this list?

From: [email-masked] (Petrus J. Saaiman)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 17:27:28 +0200

Hi,

Has anyone got a description of the aims and objects of this list? 

Keep it perma-nent!

Petrus

---

From: Piedmont Communities Online <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 18:51:42 -0400 (EDT)

-
Piedmont Communities Online
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/piedmont
mailto:[email-masked]
-

> Keep it perma-nent!

Permaculture-mg mailing list provides aspiring and practicing permaculturists
with a forum they can use to promote the uses and development of 
permaculture systems on a global scale as well as a place to exchange ideas
and resources amongst themselves and with others knowledgeable in sciences
such as biology and agriculture. It serves also as medium for information 
exchange with practioners, professionals and scientists involved in 
landscaping, construction, renewable energy, sustainable community 
development, appropriate technology and many other fields.

Lawrence London
mailto:[email-masked]
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london/permaculture.html
mailto:[email-masked]
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/piedmont