Subject: starter kits

From: HELEN COLEMAN <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 23:50:23 GMT

Fellow Permies,

I noticed on one of the Bill Mollison videos that a Permacultural group at
an Agricultural Show was selling Permaculture Starter Kits.  I thought this
was a very good way to introduce people to the idea, and do some
fund-raising at the same time.  Does anyone have any ideas on what might go
into one of these kits?

Regards,
Helen Coleman

---

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 14:45:32 WST

>fund-raising at the same time.  Does anyone have any ideas on what might go

I would like more info on this as well. Thanks Helen. It is possible to
sell starter kits via the Perma WEB page.
PIWA members can advertise courses etc. there as well.

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
[email-masked]                  11 Carew Place Greenwood 6024 
                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:----
                 -----: Men Of The Trees :------
           ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling :------
                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----

---

From: HELEN COLEMAN <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 03:49:37 GMT

Dear Victor,

I am thinking of making Permaculture 'Show Bags' for kids, to sell on
stalls.  The idea would be to use recycled objects for the contents,
together with appropriate stickers, seeds and instructions on fun activities
that are permaculturally sound.  If the cost could be kept right down, to
say $2-$2.50 I think they would sell well.  I would appreciate any ideas in
this direction.

Regards,
Helen