Subject: Re: REintroduction

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 1996 12:05:21 -0400

<These differ from what would otherwise be available in that they focus
particularly on what works in Houston adapted to local ecological conditions.
Due to publishing economics, most commercial materials focus on megamarkets
such as the Southern United States, and create materials that rapidly go out
of date unless they stay away from quickly outdated material (such as the
location of supplies). We publish in much smaller numbers, and update very
frequently.

This is the beauty of the web is that your research & information can be
accessed by however many need that info & you dont have to worry about
printing books & distribution & how are people gonna run into your things.  &
especially with the notion of keeping current updates available there is no
other publishing medium that is so easy to keep up to date if you have a few
computer nerds around.

Miekal And
http://net22.com/dreamtime/

Dreamtime Village
hypermedia/permaculture/new culture