Subject: SEED SAVERS NETWORK ANNUAL MEETING AND CONFERENCE

From: Pacific Edge Permaculture <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 10:36:35 +1100

SEED SAVERS NETWORK AUSTRALIA ANNUAL MEETING

DATE: October 26, 27

VENUE: Grovely TAFE Centre, Fitzsimmons Street, Grovely, Brisbane, 
Queensland
Phone - 066 856 624  Email - [email-masked]

The Seed Savers Network operates as a seed bank for the exchange of 
non-hybrid seed.

The network operates a permaculture species seed exchange and runs the 
Seed Aid Trust which makes available seeds and training to communities 
in developing countries.

All welcome to the meeting.
-- 
PACIFIC EDGE PERMACULTURE
Russ Grayson and Fiona Campbell
PO Box 446, Kogarah NSW 2217 AUSTRALIA

Phone	02-9588 6931	(IDD-61+2+9588 6931)
Fax 	02 330 2611 (Mark fax: ATTN: RUSS GRAYSON - APACE) 
	(IDD-61+2+330 2611)
Email: [email-masked]

Permaculture education, publishing, design. 
NSW co-ordinator, Australian City Farms and Gardens Network.