Subject: species list

From: April Sampson-Kelly <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 11:24:35 +-1100

there is a sub-tropical species listing on our web site
and a good range for temperate plants on plants for a future
April
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~askpv.com.au

Please email me to add species that you are familiar with
and use.

----------
From: 	Simon Henderson[SMTP:[email-masked]]
Sent: 	Sunday, 19 January 1997 7:45
To: 	[email-masked]
Subject: 	Greetings Dan Hemingway!	

Hi Dan,

I have been looking throuh my volumnes of p.c. literature for sources
suitable to hedgerow plantings. I can find reams of information, as far as
species indexes are concerned, but what I would like to locate is
information which lists heights--or layers--of different trees, shrubs,
forbs, herbs, etc. I know you have a list somewhere. Any help would be much
appreciated.

I don't know if you remember me from our correspondences some time ago. I
was the permaculture programs director for the Bear Tribe Medicine Society
near Spokane, WA. from 1984--1990. Thelma Snell worked with me for a while
in '88--'89. I was an apprentice to Sun Bear for many years before his
passing in 1992.

I have always stood in awe of your vast arrary of permaculture knowledge,
as well as your succinct command of the vernacular...

Walk in Balance,
(Every step, a prayer),

Simon Henderson
Bamboo People
30816 3rd Ave. N.E.
Stanwood, WA 98292
Phone: (360) 629-6160
Email: [email-masked]