Subject: future resource base (fwd)

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 1997 09:34:05 WST

ORIGINALLY From [email-masked] Tue, 03 Jun 1997 08:58:10 WST remote from eepo
Date: 02 Jun 1997 08:06:46
Reply-To: Conference "chrm.general" <[email-masked]>
From: [email-masked]
Subject: future resource base
To: Recipients of CHRM-GENERAL <[email-masked]>
Lines: 18

From: Noel McNaughton <[email-masked]>

Hi Everyone
Anyone working with communities, watersheds, counties, and other larger 
land areas may find the book "Boundaries of Home, Mapping for Local 
Empowerment" a very useful tool. It is edited by Doug Aberley, and 
published by New Society Publishers, 1993. ISBN (USA)0-86571-272-7, 
(Canada)1-55092-207-6. Both numbers are for paperback.
This book is about "Bioregional Mapping". It gives a number of case 
studies of areas where such maps were done by local groups, for example 
the Yuba Watershed in California; plus a detailed description of how to 
go about bioregional mapping. Very interesting stuff.
Noel
-- 
Noel McNaughton
Holistic Management Consultant
RR 1, Winfield, Alberta, Canada  T0C 2X0
Phone/Fax: 403-682-2331  email: [email-masked]

---

From: Mike Mattys <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 14:38:41 +0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_01BC702B.D50DFE60
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Mike Mattys
 [email-masked] 
new address: [email-masked]
----------
> From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
> To: Permaculture WA <[email-masked]>
> Subject: future resource base (fwd)
> Date: Tuesday, June 03, 1997 5:34 PM
> 
> Received:  from eepo by daena.eepo.com.au (UUPC/extended 1.12b) with
UUCP;
>            Tue, 03 Jun 1997 08:58:10 WST
> Received: from gw.rvrvl.eepo.com.au ([email-masked]
[203.5.184.17]) by coffeepot.eepo.com.au (8.6.9/8.6.9) with ESMTP id
AAA10165 for <[email-masked]>; Tue, 3 Jun 1997 00:20:36 +0800
> Received: from igc7.igc.org (igc7.igc.apc.org [192.82.108.35]) by
gw.rvrvl.eepo.com.au (8.6.12/8.6.12) with ESMTP id AAA21701 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 3 Jun 1997 00:13:08 +0800
> Received: from cdp.igc.apc.org ([email-masked] [192.82.108.1])
> 	by igc7.igc.org (8.8.5/8.8.5) id IAA15595;
> 	Mon, 2 Jun 1997 08:49:31 -0700 (PDT)
> Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
> X-Gateway: [email-masked]
> Errors-To: [email-masked]
> Precedence: bulk
> Lines: 18
> 
------=_NextPart_000_01BC702B.D50DFE60
Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><BODY bgcolor=3D"#FFFFFF"><p><font size=3D2 =
color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial">Mike Mattys<br> <font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>[email-masked]</u><font =
color=3D"#000000"> <br>new address: =
[email-masked]<br>----------<br>&gt; From: Victor Guest &lt;<font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>[email-masked]</u><font =
color=3D"#000000">&gt;<br>&gt; To: Permaculture WA &lt;<font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>[email-masked]</u><font =
color=3D"#000000">&gt;<br>&gt; Subject: future resource base =
(fwd)<br>&gt; Date: Tuesday, June 03, 1997 5:34 PM<br>&gt; <br>&gt; =
ORIGINALLY From <font color=3D"#0000FF"><u>[email-masked]</u><font =
color=3D"#000000"> Tue, 03 Jun 1997 08:58:10 WST remote from =
eepo<br>&gt; Received: &nbsp;from eepo by daena.eepo.com.au =
(UUPC/extended 1.12b) with UUCP;<br>&gt; =
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Tue, =
03 Jun 1997 08:58:10 WST<br>&gt; Received: from gw.rvrvl.eepo.com.au =
(<font color=3D"#0000FF"><u>[email-masked]</u><font =
color=3D"#000000"> [203.5.184.17]) by coffeepot.eepo.com.au =
(8.6.9/8.6.9) with ESMTP id AAA10165 for &lt;<font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>[email-masked]</u><font =
color=3D"#000000">&gt;; Tue, 3 Jun 1997 00:20:36 +0800<br>&gt; Received: =
from igc7.igc.org (igc7.igc.apc.org [192.82.108.35]) by =
gw.rvrvl.eepo.com.au (8.6.12/8.6.12) with ESMTP id AAA21701 for =
&lt;<font color=3D"#0000FF"><u>[email-masked]</u><font =
color=3D"#000000">&gt;; Tue, 3 Jun 1997 00:13:08 +0800<br>&gt; Received: =
from cdp.igc.apc.org (<font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>[email-masked]</u><font color=3D"#000000"> =
[192.82.108.1])<br>&gt; &#009;by igc7.igc.org (8.8.5/8.8.5) id =
IAA15595;<br>&gt; &#009;Mon, 2 Jun 1997 08:49:31 -0700 (PDT)<br>&gt; =
Date: 02 Jun 1997 08:06:46<br>&gt; Reply-To: Conference =
&quot;chrm.general&quot; &lt;<font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>[email-masked]</u><font =
color=3D"#000000">&gt;<br>&gt; From: <font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>[email-masked]</u><font color=3D"#000000"><br>&gt; =
Subject: future resource base<br>&gt; To: Recipients of CHRM-GENERAL =
&lt;<font color=3D"#0000FF"><u>[email-masked]</u><font =
color=3D"#000000">&gt;<br>&gt; Message-ID: &lt;<font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>[email-masked]</u><font =
color=3D"#000000">&gt;<br>&gt; X-Gateway: <font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>[email-masked]</u><font =
color=3D"#000000"><br>&gt; Errors-To: <font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>[email-masked]</u><font =
color=3D"#000000"><br>&gt; Precedence: bulk<br>&gt; Lines: 18<br>&gt; =
<br>&gt; From: Noel McNaughton &lt;<font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>[email-masked]</u><font =
color=3D"#000000">&gt;<br>&gt; <br>&gt; Hi Everyone<br>&gt; Anyone =
working with communities, watersheds, counties, and other larger =
<br>&gt; land areas may find the book &quot;Boundaries of Home, Mapping =
for Local <br>&gt; Empowerment&quot; a very useful tool. It is edited by =
Doug Aberley, and <br>&gt; published by New Society Publishers, 1993. =
ISBN (USA)0-86571-272-7, <br>&gt; (Canada)1-55092-207-6. Both numbers =
are for paperback.<br>&gt; This book is about &quot;Bioregional =
Mapping&quot;. It gives a number of case <br>&gt; studies of areas where =
such maps were done by local groups, for example <br>&gt; the Yuba =
Watershed in California; plus a detailed description of how to <br>&gt; =
go about bioregional mapping. Very interesting stuff.<br>&gt; =
Noel<br>&gt; -- <br>&gt; Noel McNaughton<br>&gt; Holistic Management =
Consultant<br>&gt; RR 1, Winfield, Alberta, Canada &nbsp;T0C 2X0<br>&gt; =
Phone/Fax: 403-682-2331 &nbsp;email: <font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>[email-masked]</u><font color=3D"#000000"></p>
</font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></f=
ont></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font=
></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></=
font></font></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_01BC702B.D50DFE60--

---

From: Victor Guest <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 1997 20:56:10 WST

>From: Mike Mattys <[email-masked]>

Mike this is HTML but can you tell us where it is or can you give us the 
text of it.

>------=_NextPart_000_01BC702B.D50DFE60--
Also this next part.

Regards,
          Vic
--
Victor Guest   V.G.Guest                       Perth, Western Australia
[email-masked]                  11 Carew Place Greenwood 6024 
                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 2464674
--: The Land Management Society & The Permaculture Association:----
                 -----: Men Of The Trees :------
           ------: Revaluation Co-Counseling :------
                -----: AAEE  and Greenteach :-----