Subject: GUIDE to organic agriculture reesources at sunSITE (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 13:04:09 -0500 (EST)

This document (GUIDE) is the Februrary 11, 1995 update of:
ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/academic/agriculture/sustainable_agriculture/GUIDE
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london/GUIDE
-
For more information contact:
-
Lawrence F. London, Jr., Venaura Farm, Chapel Hill, NC USA 
[email-masked], [email-masked]
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london/The_Sustainable_Farmstead.html
http://www.interpath.net/~london 
Organic Gardening, CSA & Permaculture Information

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Organic agriculture, permaculture, rural, CSA, environmental, renewable
energy, herb, alternative healthcare, nutrition information at sunSITE:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

World Wide Web (lynx available via telnet for vt100 users)
URL info:
  http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/index.html 
  (everything following is accessable from this page:)
  -  
  gopher://sunsite.unc.edu/11/.pub/academic/agriculture/
         sustainable_agriculture/
  ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/academic/agriculture/sustainable_agriculture/
  gopher://sunsite.unc.edu/11/.pub/academic/agriculture/rural-skills/
  ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/academic/agriculture/rural-skills/
  gopher://sunsite.unc.edu/11/.pub/academic/environment/
         alternative-energy/energy-resources/
  ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/academic/environment/alternative-energy/
        energy-resources/
  gopher://sunsite.unc.edu/11/.pub/academic/medicine/alternative-healthcare/
  ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/academic/medicine/alternative-healthcare/
  gopher://sunsite.unc.edu/11/.pub/academic/environment/pesticide-education/
  ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/academic/environment/pesticide-education/
  gopher://sunsite.unc.edu/11/.pub/academic/environment/environmental-resources/
  ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/academic/environment/environmental-resources/