Subject: The address of Huge Permaculture Plant database

From: [email-masked]
Date: 13 Mar 1996 15:49:36 PDT

Hello:

Does anybody know of who has the address of the huge permaculture plant
database I saw advertised in one of the permculture magazines?

I know it was from the south of England.

I saw the ad in one of the permaculture magazines: Permaculture Activist
or Permaculture International.  I read through most of my PA back issues
but I have only 2 issues of PI.  It said that there were 5-10 disks
worth of info.  I really want it.  I will do things for the person who
can tell me where it is.  All you need to do is to look through your
back issues: it was probably and ad or in the classifieds.

There are two other I know about
1) from Pacific north west SEEDS  -really good has design tools etc
2) from Australia (will be getting it)

So, the English one is the one I want.

Perhaps the variously named GB permaculture Mag might have more details.
 I'll have to buy the back issues of it some day.
What were all the names of the British Permaculture Magazine?
I think I have seen 3 now.

Yep I have not seen posts from you all for a while, I guess you have
been planting.  I got my potatoes in last week.

Did you know that Cornus mas the Cornelian Cherry has early early yellow
flowers and edible berries?  It is a candidate for acid calcium poor
soils because the genus is know for its calcuim "pumping" from deeper
in the earth. (tap roots)

I await your answers...