Subject: Suggestions Please (fwd) Send any replies to original poster. LL

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 1995 10:57:23 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 1995 09:02:53 -0400
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Suggestions Please

My husband and I have an organic farm in northern CA. We would like to 
sell due to my husbands health. Would you know of an area on the 
Internet that would be appropriate to advertise ? 

This is not a mom and pop operation, so I have to reach investors looking
for a serious business. 

It consists of 212 certified acres, 1 mile of creek frontage. Crops are
planted and produced and being marketed under our own label at the present
time. This is a turn key operation, includes all equipment, management in
place and market established.

It also has an older home, shop, packing sheds etc. It is setup as
corporation for families or groups wishing to invest with the ability to 
issue stock in a private offering.

The price is $1.9 million with terms. Located in a very nice community.

Do you have any ideas ? The real estate section is closed and not accepting
new listings! Where ealse would farmers hang out, or wannbe farmers ? 

Thanks in advance......Sharon             [email-masked]