Subject: Community Supported Agriculture Conference (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 1995 01:32:01 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 1995 12:09:58 -0400
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Community Supported Agriculture Conference

For Immediate Release

Contact: Jered Lawson, (408) 459-3964. email: [email-masked]

1995 Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Conference for the Western Region
-- "On the Path To Partnerships Between Farms and Communities" -- will take
place at the Fort Mason Center in San Francisco, CA, November 12 - 14. This
conference will provide an opportunity for CSA farmers and members to
exchange information and network, to serve as a resource to farmers and
individuals seeking to develop a CSA, and to promote the environmental,
economic, and community building benefits of CSA.

Who should attend? Farmers, community and rural development specialists,
community economic development advocates, educators, students, food security
groups, journalists, policy makers, and all interested in developing
sustainable agricultural systems.  For more information please contact the
CSA West office, c/o CASFS, 1156 High Street, Santa Cruz, CA 95064.  (408)
459-3964; fax (408) 459-2799; E: mail [email-masked].