Subject: Announcement: Permaculture Certification Course (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 17:51:32 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 1995 22:08:32 -0800
>From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Announcement: Permaculture Certification Course
-

Permaculture Certification Course  
With Bill Mollison & Scott Pittman
May 20-June 3

Taught by Bill Mollison, Founder of Permaculture, & Scott Pittman 
(Bill's only California engagement for 1995)

This 2 week course is structured to give you an intensive overview of 
permaculture design methodology and applications. Topics to be included (but 
not limited to) are: Water in the landscape, Village design & gardening 
techniques, Principals of natural systems, Reading the landscape/site 
analysis, Soil building, erosion control, Shelters and energy conservation and 
Pond designs. Certification allows you to use the term "Permaculture" in 
pursuit of livelihood and for educational purposes.

Sponsored by La Tierra (non-profit educational organization)
Location: La Tierra Community, Sebastopol, CA
Cost: $750 before May 1, $795 after, includes meals and tent dorm 
accomodations or camping.

Pre- registration required:  Call (707) 829-8191  
Write to La Tierra, 708 Gravenstein Hwy N. #120 
Sebastopol, CA 95472
E-mail [email-masked]

---

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 1995 13:04:01 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 95 10:51:26 GMT
>From: (e-mail:) [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Announcement: Permaculture Certification Course (fwd)

My name is Francisco Salinas and I am working as an adviser-member of
the Honduras Organic Farmers Association that involves more than 600
small farmers (low-icome families).

I have seen the announcement about the 2 week course you are promoting
about permaculture methodolgy and applications .

Since we are so far from your Country, we would like to request your
assistence in this matter.  If you have available information about 
permaculture , please send it to me by:
e-mail: [email-masked]
or by regular mail to: Francisco Salinas, P.O. Box 2227, Tegucigalpa,
Honduras.

Thanks for your help and SALUDOS!!!!............Francisco Salinas

---

From: Imran Hameed - ELCE/W95 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 1995 19:39:32 -0500

In article <Pine.SOL.3.91.9502262054[email-masked]> you wrote:

: ---------- Forwarded message ----------
: Date: Sat, 25 Feb 1995 22:08:32 -0800
: From: [email-masked]
: To: [email-masked]
: Subject: Announcement: Permaculture Certification Course
: -

: Permaculture Certification Course  
: With Bill Mollison & Scott Pittman
: May 20-June 3

: Taught by Bill Mollison, Founder of Permaculture, & Scott Pittman 
: (Bill's only California engagement for 1995)

: This 2 week course is structured to give you an intensive overview of 
: permaculture design methodology and applications. Topics to be included (but 
: not limited to) are: Water in the landscape, Village design & gardening 
: techniques, Principals of natural systems, Reading the landscape/site 
: analysis, Soil building, erosion control, Shelters and energy conservation and 
: Pond designs. Certification allows you to use the term "Permaculture" in 
: pursuit of livelihood and for educational purposes.

: Sponsored by La Tierra (non-profit educational organization)
: Location: La Tierra Community, Sebastopol, CA
: Cost: $750 before May 1, $795 after, includes meals and tent dorm 
: accomodations or camping.

: Pre- registration required:  Call (707) 829-8191  
: Write to La Tierra, 708 Gravenstein Hwy N. #120 
: Sebastopol, CA 95472
: E-mail [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Coordinador sdn )
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 95 10:51:26 GMT