Subject: FYI: Books now available about Bamboo

From: [email-masked] (Gib Cooper)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 09:28:17 -0800

RE001 A COMPENDIUM OF CHINESE BAMBOOS   $96
RE002 BAMBOOS: CURRENT RESEARCH $33

RE003 BAMBOO CONSTRUCTION MANUAL        $36

RE005 BAMBOOS   $35

RE006 BAMBOO AND ITS USE        $33

RE007 A JAPANESE TOUCH FOR YOUR GARDEN  $25
RE008 SUBSTITUTE BAMBOO FOR TIMBER IN CHINA     $45
RE009 SUBSTITUTE BAMBOO FOR WOOD IN CHINA       $33
RE010 BAMBOOS OF THE CHITOU FOREST RECREATION AREA       $25? (Price may change)

Prices include shipping by UPS. MC & Visa accepted. For email summary of
these books contact us directly.

Thank you

  /H\\H                             H                               //H
   H /H \  Gib Cooper               H\   Voice/Fax: 541-247-0835     /H\\H \
  /H  H  Tradewinds Bamboo Nursery /H    [email-masked]    / H HH  H\
   H\\H\  28446 Hunter Creek Loop   H \                             H\H\HH\ H
   H /H\   Gold Beach, OR 97444     H                              /H H HH  H
  /H\HH \\               http://harborside.com/bamboo/              H H HH\\H\
   H HH                                                          // H H HH /H
     H                                                                H H