Subject: Permaculture course and site near glastonbury uk (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 1995 11:14:52 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 1995 06:33:03 -0400
From: johanna brewer <[email-masked]>
Subject: Permaculture course and site near glastonbury uk

There is a permaculture site near glastonbury called Turners Field,
which i am involved with. We welcome visitors by prior arrangement, 
there is limited accommodation; no mains serivces and we run it on 
permaculture lines.

We are running a 72 hr accredited Permaculture Design course starting
1st October 1995 for 2 weeks with Patrick Whitefield, one of the best
pc teachers in the uk. we still have some places left if there is anyone 
out there interested in doing the pc design course and hasnt been able to
get on one. pls contact me for further details.

thanks.
cheers. johanna brewer

[email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 1995 15:56:45 +0100
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Permaculture course and site near glastonbury uk

There are still places available; we will be running a water treatment 
course & /or tree course in november and another PC Design course with 
Patrick Whitefield in May 96 - provisional date 18th May - 31st May 96.
Also some initial design course weekends as and when.

Turners Field phone no is 01458 442192

---

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 1995 01:52:25 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 1995 11:14:30 +0100
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Permaculture course and site near glastonbury uk

follow up message.. 

course starts this weekend 1st october .. all going well..next courses are
 treating sewage and waste water with plants including tree bog
construction and evenings in hot tub... 24th - 26th november 95 intor to
pc course including tree bog construction with Jay Abrahams -- 23/24/25
Feb 96 next full design course with Patrick Whitefield --11 May - 25th May
96 provisional dates to be confirmed please contact me at above address
for further info or write snail mail to Turners Field, Compton Dundon, nr
Somerton Somerset UK TA11 6PT ok please cross post to where ever.. also we
are interested in a home page for turners field.. any ideas .. help
offered... costs etc.. ta johanna