Subject: Re:

From: [email-masked] (carmela leone)
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 1995 16:38:13 +1000

At 09:21 AM 9/23/95 -0400, Jeff Owens wrote:
> Hello, Are there any individuals out there who have incorporated
> permaculture concepts into their life? 

You might find my Permaculture Design Course Project of interest.

http://www.ozonline.com.au/permaculture/index.html 

> Can you really build communities without first
> developing the raw materials (people and lifestyles)?

Interesting question.  Sounds like you are looking to develop a sustainable
community!  My attempt to build a 'sustainable family unit' using
Permaculture principles might provide you with ideas.

Carmela    
              
              ************************************************************
               'The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops, 
                   but the cultivation and perfection of human beings'.   
                    Masanobu Fukuoka - 'The One-Straw Revolution'
                                ***************
                                 Carmela Leone
                          Email: [email-masked]
         Home Page: http://www.ozonline.com.au/permaculture/welcome.htm

                          ******************************