Subject: re: integrated aquaponic system info (combines hydroponics with aquaculture) (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 1995 02:07:35 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 1995 20:19:32 -0400
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: re: integrated aquaponic system info (combines hydroponics with aquaculture)

The aquaponic information pages will be available shortly (as soon as I get done 
setting the links) at:

http://www.intercom.net/biz/aquaedu/hatech/index.html

Right now it looks as though I should have about 65 pages of information 
available on aquaponics, hydroponics, and aquaculture for use in schools.

I'll also be linking the past two issues of the Aquaponic Society of the 
Americas to the Webpages, along with an on-line catalog of materials and 
books/videos on the subjects, once again primarily aimed at educators.

Email me if you need info NOW, before I get done mounting the Webpages.

Scott Jones
Hydro/Aquatic Technologies
[email-masked]