Subject: design courses

From: KELLY MILLIMAN <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 1995 09:42:42 -0500

hi!  i'm a fairly new comer to permaculture and would greatly
appreciate any advice from anyone on books (i've got one to read
by bill mollison), tapes, and more specifically, courses.  i live
in arlington, virginia (united states) in a small apartment
complex (not much to work with).  i only know a smidget about
permaculture but find it very attractive & truly interesting -
something i feel i should know more about.

anyway, enough blabbering.  hope to hear from someone soon. 
thanx!

kelly

---

From: Jeff Jacobsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 1995 15:04:51 -0800 (PST)

Along these same lines, could someone review the basic principles upon 
which permaculture is based. If I recall correctly these principles are 
applicable to areas other than agriculuture.  Or, another take might be 
to try to abstract some of the recurring patterns that are essential to 
permaculture.  

Jeff Jacobsen		[email-masked]