Subject: Contact With Mollison sought.

From: [email-masked] (Petrus Saaiman)
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 1995 12:47:53 +0200

Hi Folks!

Is there any life out there? I have completely forgotten about this list -
till now. 

I would like to make contact with Bill Mollison and/or his organisation
about TV programmes. Can anyone help?

Keep it permanent! (The culture)

Petrus Saaiman ([email-masked])
Acceptance Producer
National Network Television
South African Broadcasting Corporation
Tel: ++27 11 714-5541 FAX: ++27 11 714-5541

---

From: Gene Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 1995 08:47:36 -0400 (EDT)

> Tel: ++27 11 714-5541 FAX: ++27 11 714-5541
Petrus,

I took the latest Permaculture course from Bill (and Scott Pittman) that
was taught near Santa Rosa, California and ended 3 June. My understanding
of Bill's plans had him in Russia to teach the Permaculture course
following a brief extension to the Santa Rosa course (to put in a couple
of ponds). After Russia, he has plans to produce a video version of the
course for the Vietnamese government. He said those were going to be his
last projects but he may have said that before. 

Gene

Gene Thomas                   Information Analyst
Consortium for International Earth Science Information Network
2250 Pierce Road
University Center, MI 48710
517-797-2687                  [email-masked]

---

From: James Michael Kocher <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 1995 08:53:52 -0400 (EDT)

I attended a two week Permaculture Designer's Course in May taught by
Bill and Scott Pittman.  They both talked about an upcoming talevision
project with Korea or Vietman, to produce and broadcast 72 hours of
material in order to train many many people in that country.  They are
currently looking for people to help with financial investment inthis
project.  
This series will then be made available to other countries for broadcast.

The Permacutlure Institute address is:

PO Box 1
Tyalgum, New South Wales 2484
Australia

There is also "The New Garden" series of videotapes available, probally
from the Institute as well, and from:
 
Permaculture Resources
56 Fermersville Road
Califon NJ 07830
Phone: 800-832-6285

This garden series contains such tapes as:  Harvesting Rain water, Use
Greywater for Irrigation, Edible Landscapes, The Backyard Herb Garden
and  more.

They also carry books such as "Fermentation & Human Nutrition" and the
designers manuals.

                                          \|/
-Jim, Pittsburgh  PA  USA  \|/
                                            |

---

From: James Michael Kocher <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 1995 08:57:46 -0400 (EDT)

Ppst Script-

Bill said he does not read mail in a timely fashion, and just pulls mail
out of a stack at random, sometimes this mail he selects is a few years
old.
 
So please do not expect personal correspondence.