Subject: Farm Internship (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 22:53:34 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 11:17:06 CST6DST
From: CHARLIE GRIFFIN <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Farm Internship

I guess it's the time of year for many people to be seeking farm 
internships, judging from the last few days' postings!  I'd like to 
add a request that I'm passing along on behalf of two people in our 
community:

Two persons are looking for apprenticeships and/or volunteer work 
this spring and summer on an organic farm/orchard/vineyard in the 
Humbolt County area (around Garberville, Laytonville, Scotia) in California. 

I'd be glad to pass along any responses.  Reply to:

Charlie Griffin
Child and Family Programs
Kansas State University
Manhattan, KS  66506

913-532-2025

e-mail:  [email-masked]