Subject: Re: The address of Huge Permaculture Plant database

From: [email-masked] (Rob Squires / Gill Ellison)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 09:32:15 -0000

Hello hwaldock,

>Hello:
>
>Does anybody know of who has the address of the huge permaculture plant
>database I saw advertised in one of the permculture magazines?
>
>I know it was from the south of England.

Plants for a future are in Cornwall, and you can't go much further south
than that in England. They have a database of some 7,000 edible and useful
plants which can be grown outdoors in temperate climate.

Plants for a Future, The Field, Penpol, Lostwithiel, Cornwall, PL22 0NG,
Tel. 01208 873554 / 872963.

WWW: http://www.liv.ac.uk/~rmorris/pfaf/index.html

>I will do things for the person who can tell me where it is. 

Oooh

Rob
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                         Rob Squires of CTCSystems 
                   --- Coaptation Towards Collectivism  ---    
                                                                    
                  Gill Ellison - Age Concern St.Helens
                    ++++ A POSITIVE ATTITUDE TO LIFE +++
                 
                    http://www.u-net.com/~yesyou/home.htm
                       E:Mail:[email-masked] 
                          Phone/Fax (01744) 612778 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------