Subject: Rodale Institute International Ag-Sieve

From: [email-masked] (Roger Bairstow)
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 1995 15:11:32 +0500

@@@@@     @@@@@
                       @@  @@      @
                       @@ @@       @
                       @@  @@      @
                       @@  @@    @@@@@
           Healthy Soil, Healthy Food, Healthy People

                       Rodale Institute
            611 Siegfriedale Rd., Kutztown, PA 19530
            Tel: (610) 683-1400  Fax: (610) 683-8548
              ____________________________________0

R O D A L E   I N S T I T U T E
---------------------------------

))))))))))))))))))))))))))
UPCOMING INTERNATIONAL AG-SIEVE TOPICS
)))))))))))))))))))))

1. LIVESTOCK INTEGRATION
2. SOIL CONSERVATION

These issues will include an article and an extensive list of international
contacts and resources relevant to Livestock Integration and Soil
Conservation. If you would like to be listed in one of the factsheets as a
contact, please send your organization's name, address, phone number, fax
number and email address (if available) and the name of a contact person.
This information will be published along with a brief description of your
organization's mission, goals, interests and/or projects, so be sure to
include information about your area of expertise.

If you are interested in being listed as a contact, please respond as soon
as possible. We can be contacted by phone, fax, email or regular mail. If
you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you for your
time. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Bill Landesman
Rodale Institute
611 Siegfriedale Road
Kutztown, PA 19530
Phone: (610) 683-1458
Fax: (610) 683-8548
Email: [email-masked]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---- The Rodale Institute works with people worldwide to achieve a
regenerative food system and renew environmental and human health.