Subject: Re: Hello

From: [email-masked] (Gil Hardwick)
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 08:33:14

>
>Speak for yourself, Gil. We have been feasting off our garden ... hmmm ... 
>and its only a first year garden ... and the blackberries are so good ... 
>I just don't know how we ever survived when we lived in the city and had
>to buy our food at the local stores.  We compost better stuff than you can
>buy in town.  
>Now that we have the garden in we can start thinking about a house to live
>in ... 
>

You appear to be speaking for me very well indeed, Jeff. Thanks for
telling us all about your success. 

More power to all the real farmers and gardeners out there, using
Permaculture Design to get where they wanted to go, or just good old
fashioned common sense! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have a bad attitude about money. If you want to know what God thinks
about money, just look at some of the yahoos he gives it too.
                                                            Herb Cohen