Subject: Re: permaculture

From: [email-masked] (Rob Squires / Gill Ellison)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 22:05:24 -0000

Hi Emma, what a nice suprise, sombody I actually know on the end of a
mailing list. Most of the people on this list are from the States and Down
Under. I'm pretty sure there's nobody from Manchester Permaculture Society
on-line yet.

You can try phoning Lloyd Berriman on 0161 231 1780. He's a qualified (or is
it certified) permaculture designer. 

The British Permaculture Magazine is on the Web at:

http://www.uea.ac.uk/~e415/design.html

See you soon, Rob.

>To the permaculture society,
>
>Please could you send me some brief details on the society and its activities
>in or around Manchester or how I can find out such information.
>I would like to find out more with a possibility of becoming involved at some
>level.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Emma.
>
>
>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                         Rob Squires of CTCSystems 
                   --- Coaptation Towards Collectivism  ---    
                                                                    
                  Gill Ellison - Age Concern St.Helens
                    ++++ A POSITIVE ATTITUDE TO LIFE +++
                 
                    http://www.u-net.com/~yesyou/home.htm
                       E:Mail:[email-masked] 
                          Phone/Fax (01744) 612778 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------