Subject: "Healthy Harvest Directory" update

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 1995 17:02:14 -0700

*********************************************************
       SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE DIRECTORY UPDATE
*********************************************************

"Healthy Harvest: A Global Directory of Sustainable Agriculture &
Horticulture" is now being revised.

The current edition lists over 1850 organizations from all fifty states and
seventy-two countries, with extensive cross-indexing. The directory
includes activist and resource groups, foundations, schools, government
agencies, intentional communities, and development, trade & research
organizations. These groups work in fields such as aquaculture, food
processing & distribution, forestry, greenhouses or orchards, marketing,
organic waste recycling, pest management, and the media.  Services they
offer include apprenticeships, organic certification, conferences,
consulting, education, farm tours, funding & support, garden programs,
networking, newsletters, periodicals & other publications, recreational
facilities, seed sales or exchanges, farm support services, and training in
sustainable agriculture.

IF YOUR ORGANIZATION WOULD LIKE TO BE LISTED
PLEASE SEND INFORMATION TO:

Karen Van Epen
c/o agAccess
603 Fourth Street
Davis, CA 95616.
Tel:   (916) 756-7177.
Fax:   (916) 756-7188.
Email: [email-masked].

Be sure to include mailing address & zip code, contact person & title,
phone & fax numbers, email address, and a description 250 words or less
telling about the group's activities.  Please indicate if any publications
are available and how to obtain them.

__There is no charge for listing in "Healthy Harvest."__

The new edition will be distributed in both print and electronic forms.

**************************************************
              PLEASE DISTRIBUTE
**************************************************