Subject: Rodale Institute's International Ag-Sieve

From: [email-masked] (Bill Landesman)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 17:13:30 -0500 (EST)

@@@@@     @@@@@
                       @@  @@      @
                       @@ @@       @
                       @@  @@      @
                       @@  @@    @@@@@
           Healthy Soil, Healthy Food, Healthy People

                       Rodale Institute
            611 Siegfriedale Rd., Kutztown, PA 19530
            Tel: (610) 683-1400  Fax: (610) 683-8548
              ____________________________________

R O D A L E   I N S T I T U T E
-------------------------------

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
International Ag-Sieve:  LIVESTOCK INTEGRATION
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

The next issue of the International Ag-Sieve will cover organic Livestock
Production based on regenerative principles.  This issue will focus on
cutting edge methods of integrating livestock with agricultural systems.
It will also include an extensive list of contact organizations,
researchers, extentionists and others that are promoting organic livestock
production.

If you and/or your organization would like to be listed as a contact in
this issue of the Ag-Sieve, free of charge, please respond with your
address, phone number, fax number, email address (if available) and the
name of the appropriate contact person.  Be sure to include a description
of your organization's projects, as it will be published in the Ag-Sieve
along with your contact information.

We can be contacted by phone, fax, email or regular mail.  If you have any
questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the address below.
Thank you for you time.

Bill Landesman

Rodale Institute
611 Siegfriedale Road
Kutztown, PA 19530
Phone: (610) 683-1458
Fax: (610) 683-8548
Email: [email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Rodale Institute works with people worldwide to achieve a regenerative
food system and renew environmental and human health.