Subject: Bucky's Virtual Index (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 1995 10:17:34 -0400 (EDT)

------------------------------------------------------
Lawrence F. London, Jr. - [email-masked] 
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london/Gateway_to_Archives.html
------------------------------------------------------

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 1995 01:41:26 -0500 (CDT)
From: Jim McNelly <[email-masked]>
To: Larry London <[email-masked]>
Subject: Bucky's Virtual Index (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date:    Fri, 4 Aug 1995 14:24:30 PDT
From:    Joe Moore <[email-masked]>
Subject: BFVI UPDATE
                     THE BUCKY FULLER VIRTUAL INSTITUTE
                   by Joe S. Moore   Updated July 29, 1995

                   * = New or Changed    PD = Public Domain
*Please Send Any Additions, Deletions or Corrections to [email-masked]
============================================================================
*                TABLE OF CONTENTS IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER

AGRICULTURE                    FTP                         ORGANIZATIONS
ARCHIVES                       FULLERENES
ATMOSPHERE                                                 PATENTS
                               GENERAL                     PICTURES
BOOKS                          GEOMETRY                    POPULATION
                               GLOSSARY
CALENDARS                                                  QUOTES
CITIES                         IRC
CLASSES                                                    SEARCH
CLOTHING                       LISTS                       SIMULATIONS
                                                           STATISTICS
DEBT                           MAGAZINES
DEMOCRACY                      MAPS                        TRANSPORTATION
DOMES                          MEDIA, MAGNETIC
                               MEDICAL                     UPDATE
ENERGY, RENEWABLE              MUSIC
EDUCATION                                                  WATER
                               NEWSGROUPS
                               NEWSLETTERS
============================================================================
GENERAL INFORMATION: OVERVIEWS, SUMMARIES, ETC.
*ARTICLES, ESSAYS, ETC. (ELECTRONIC)
  Bucky Fuller                               (Robert A. Wilson)
                                    http://www.nets.com/site/raw/fuller.html
  Bucky Fuller Virtual Institute             (Richard Henderson & Joe Moore)
                              http://metro.turnpike.net/G/GoatBoy/bucky.html
  Bucky's Grand Strategy                     (Joe S. Moore)
                              http://metro.turnpike.net/G/GoatBoy/bucky.html
  Doing the Right Things                     (Medard Gabel & Evan Frisch)
                  http://www.pacificrim.net/~wginwrep/WorldGame/doright.html
  Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)           (Chris Fearnley)
                                  http://www.netaxs.com/~cjf/fuller-faq.html
  Guinea Pig "B" (from 'Inventions')         (R. Buckminster Fuller)
             http://vaxa.stevens-tech.edu:8000/crywalt/inventions/Bucky.html
  World Game                                 (Robert A. Wilson)
                                      http://www.nets.com/site/raw/game.html
  World Game Home Page                       (Chuck Dingee)
                   http://www.pacificrim.net/~wginwrep/WorldGame/drhome.html
  What the World Wants...and How to Pay for It (WGI staff)
                   http://www.pacificrim.net/~wginwrep/WorldGame/wwants.html

 DATABASES
  Bucky Public Domain    (Moore)   ftp://switchboard.ftp.com/bucky/RBFdb.lha
  Global Recall          (WGI)                  [email-masked]

 FILTERING SERVICES
  NetNews Filtering Server      (Body: "help")       [email-masked]

 PICTURES
  Bucky Public Domain  1A        http://www.teleport.com/~pdx4d/jm_gall.html
  Bucky Public Domain  1B                    http://switchboard.ftp.com/1/BF
  Bucky Public Domain  2          http://www.newciv.org/Bucky/BuckyPics.html

  Planet Earth 1                http://www.nosc.mil/planet_earth/photos.html
  Planet Earth 2          http://www.nosc.mil/planet_earth/earth_images.html

* Satellite Images                http://gopher.awis.auburn.edu:70/I/images/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
AGRICULTURE
 DEFORESTATION
  WGI         http://www.pacificrim.net/~wginwrep/WorldGame/drsust.html#SUS2

 FOOD
  WGI              http://www.pacificrim.net/~wginwrep/WorldGame/drfeed.html

 NEWSGROUPS
  Food                                                       sci.agriculture

 SOIL EROSION
  WGI              http://www.pacificrim.net/~wginwrep/WorldGame/drsust.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
ARCHIVES, SEARCHABLE
 Geodesic                                       [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATMOSPHERE
*ANIMATIONS
* Spherical Anims of Earth's Cloudforms   (Pending; Eric J. Morris; PC?)
*  Spherical Visions                                     [email-masked]

*OZONE DEPLETION
* ARTICLES
   WGI        http://www.pacificrim.net/~wginwrep/WorldGame/drsust.html#SUS3

*WARMING, GLOBAL
* ARTICLES
*  Global Warming
    WGI       http://www.pacificrim.net/~wginwrep/WorldGame/drsust.html#SUS5

* SIMULATIONS
*  Windows for Image (Greenhouse Effect Simulation & Analysis; IBM-PC)
*   ME               ftp://ftp.santafe.edu/pub/gmk/2050/Modeling/wim94-demo/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
BIBLIOGRAPHIES
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
BOOKS (PAPER UNLESS NOTED "D" FOR DIGITAL)
 BY BUCKY
  4D Timelock                                                    [email-masked]
  And It Came to Pass--Not to Stay                               [email-masked]
  Buckminster Fuller Reader                                      [email-masked]

  Cosmography: A Posthumous Scenario for the Future of Humanity  [email-masked]
  Cosmography: A Posthumous......... http://intertain.com/store/welcome.html

  Critical Path                                                  [email-masked]
  Earth, Inc.                                                    [email-masked]
  Education Automation                                           [email-masked]
  Grunch of Giants                                               [email-masked]

  Ideas and Integrities   (Dave Morrison Books; used)  [email-masked]
  Ideas and Integrities                                          [email-masked]

  Intuition                                                      [email-masked]
  Nine Chains to the Moon                                        [email-masked]
  No More Second Hand God                                        [email-masked]
  Operating Manual for SpaceShip Earth                           [email-masked]
  Synergetics (I): Explorations in the Geometry of thinking      [email-masked]

  Tetrascroll: Goldilocks & the Three Bears            [email-masked]
  Tetrascroll: Goldilocks & the Three Bears                      [email-masked]

  Utopia or Oblivion: The Prospects for Humanity                 [email-masked]
  World Game:Integrative Resource Utilization Planning Tool (DIGITAL)
   Table of Contents          http://metro.turnpike.net/G/GoatBoy/bucky.html

 BY OTHERS
  50 Years of Design Science Revolution & the World Game (?, ed) [email-masked]
  A Fuller Explanation                        (Edmundson)        [email-masked]
  Basic Bucky (PD; D) (Moore) http://metro.turnpike.net/G/GoatBoy/bucky.html
  Bucky: A Guided Tour of Buckminster Fuller  (Kenner) [email-masked]
  Bucky for Beginners                         (Laycock)          [email-masked]

* Bucky's 100s  (publication pending)         (Hoberman, ed)    ?   @   ?
* Bucky Works   (publication pending)         (Baldwin)         ?   @   ?

  Buckminster Fuller: Autobiographical Monolog/Scenario (Snyder) [email-masked]
  Buckminster Fuller: Autobiographical......  (Snyder) [email-masked]

  Development Pattern of Geometric Structures (Thorsteinn)[email-masked]
  Dymaxion World of Buckminster Fuller        (Marks)  [email-masked]
  Dome-It-Yourself Instruction Book           (Thorsteinn)[email-masked]
  EDC Booklet (163 Domes & Projects '72-92)   (Thorsteinn)[email-masked]
* Ho-Ping: Food for Everyone            (Gabel) [email-masked]
  Nature's Forms                              (Thorsteinn)[email-masked]
  Non-Being and Somethingness                 (Hample) [email-masked]
  Synergetics Dictionary                      (Applewhite)       [email-masked]
  World Game Map Teacher Resources Guide (staff)[email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CALENDARS (PAPER UNLESS NOTED OTHERWISE)
 1995 Buckminster Fuller Centennial Calendar                     [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CITIES
 AIR
 LAND
 SEA
  Oceania Project                                        http://oceania.org/
 SPACE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLOTHING, JEWELRY, ETC.
 EARRINGS
  Celestial Orb               (Design Science Toys)             [email-masked]

 KEY RINGS
  Marble Globe                (GENI)                           [email-masked]

*MUGS
* Earth from Space            (Geosphere Project)
                       http://infolane.com/infolane/geosphere/geosphere.html

 NECKLACES
  Pendant Celestial Orb       (Design Science Toys)             [email-masked]

 T-SHIRTS
  Global Awareness Unfolding  (BFI)                              [email-masked]
  Connect the World with GENI (GENI)                           [email-masked]
* Earth From Space     http://infolane.com/infolane/geosphere/geosphere.html
  Natural Spaces Dome Logo    (NS)                     c/o   [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMPUTER, ULTRA-MICRO
 ARTICLES

 HARDWARE
  Applied Synergetics (Rick Bono)     http://www.cris.com/~rjbono/index.html
  Bono's Picture Gallery         http://www.teleport.com/~pdx4d/rb_gall.html

 SOFTWARE
  Applied Synergetics (Rick Bono)     http://www.cris.com/~rjbono/index.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEBT
 National          http://www.pacificrim.net/~wginwrep/WorldGame/drdebt.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEMOCRACY, ELECTRONIC
 Voting By Phone Foundation (Evan Ravitz)               [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMES, GEODESIC
 ARCHITECTS, CONSULTANTS, DESIGNERS, ETC.
* Chu, Russell           (Tensegrity Structural Systems)
*                                                               [email-masked]
* Clinton International Design Consultants
*  Joseph D. Clinton                                  c/o    [email-masked]

  Fuller & Sadao, PC                                  c/o    [email-masked]

  Thorsteinn, Einar, DI                                   [email-masked]
   Kingdomes Home Page                        http://www.mmedia.is/kingdome/

 MANUFACTURERS, DEALERS, ETC.
  Aluminum Geodesic Spheres (AGS)        FL, USA    c/o      [email-masked]
  American Ingenuity, Inc.               FL, USA    c/o      [email-masked]
  GeoDomes Woodworks                     CA, USA    c/o      [email-masked]
  Hexadome of America, Inc.              CA, USA    c/o      [email-masked]
  Key Dome                               FL, USA    c/o      [email-masked]
  Kingdomes                              TX, USA          [email-masked]
  Monolithic Constructors, Inc.          TX, USA    c/o      [email-masked]
  Natural Spaces, Inc.                   MN, USA    c/o      [email-masked]
  Shelter Systems                        CA, USA    c/o  [email-masked]
  Timberline Geodesics                   CA, USA          [email-masked]

 MODELS
* 1 2 3 4 Sphere Kit (21")            by A.G.S. Products         [email-masked]
  Geodesic Dome Kit (BFI)                                        [email-masked]
  Glitter Globes    (Karl Schmidt; Transtronics)       [email-masked]
  Hoberman Sphere                                                [email-masked]
  Hoberman Sphere                                               [email-masked]
  Kingdome Models (5)   (Einar Thorsteinn)                [email-masked]
  Synergy Ball    (P Salsbury Designer; Design Science Toys)     [email-masked]
  Synergy Ball    (P.Salsbury Designer; Design Science Toys)    [email-masked]
  TensegriToy                         by Tensegrity Systems      [email-masked]
  TensegriToy                         by Tensegrity Systems     [email-masked]

 NEWSGROUPS
  Architecture                                  alt.architecture.alternative

 PICTURES
  Araki, Yoshiaki   (Synergetics Institute, Japan)
   Pine Dome Project      http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~t93827ya/dome/dome.html
  Dickson, Stewart  (Geometry & Geodesic Domes)
   http://mathsource.wri.com/~mathart/portfolio/SPD_Geo_port_detail.html#capsi
  Geary,   Carol
   Stained Glass Dome          http://sunsite.unc.edu/otis/pers/Geary_C.html
  Siqueira, Rodrigo (Tensegrities pics & text)
                 http://www.lsi.usp.br/usp/rod/bucky/buckminster_fuller.html
  Wright, Vedder
   Plastic Fork Dome              http://world.std.com/~vwright/hobbies.html

 SOFTWARE
  Dome Data Generator
                       ftp://ftp.uwa.edu.au/pub/povray/utilities/geodome.zip
  Dome Generator
                   avalon.chinalake.navy.mil/pub/utils/misc/geodesic_obj.uue
  Geodome software, Pics and Text
                 http://www.lsi.usp.br/usp/rod/bucky/buckminster_fuller.html

 TEXTS
  Birth of the Geodesic Dome--How Bucky Did It    (Lloyd Seiden)
                 http://www.lsi.usp.br/usp/rod/bucky/buckminster_fuller.html
  DOME magazine (Paper, Don. Hoflin, ed, Quarterly,CO)       [email-masked]
  Domes in Australia                              (      ?     )
                       http://www.iinet.com.au/~mktrecom/corringe/wilja.html
  Earthquake in Japan                             (Yoshiaki Araki)
                      http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~t93827ya/dome/disaster.html
  Miscellaneous DOME Magazine Articles            (Einar Thorsteinn)
                                                           [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDUCATION
 CLASSES, COURCES, LECTURES
  Dome (Natural Spaces, Inc.)                       c/o      [email-masked]
  Kingdome Correspondence Course                          [email-masked]

 CURRICULA
  Project Synergy  (Gerry Segal)                        [email-masked]

*EVENTS   1995

* Bucky Fuller Centennial Celebration    ("Fall",     Philadelphia, PA, USA)
*  WGI                                          [email-masked]

* Bucky Centennial Event                 (Nov ??,     New York,     NY, USA)
   Cathedral of St.John the Divine                       ?      @     ?

*         1996

 ILLITERACY
  WGI               http://www.pacificrim.net/~wginwrep/WorldGame/drlit.html

 WORKSHOPS
  Diversity     (WGI)                           [email-masked]
  Energy
  Environmental (WGI)                           [email-masked]
  K-12 School   (WGI)                           [email-masked]
  World Issues  (WGI)                           [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
ENERGY, RENEWABLE
 GENERAL

 DISTRIBUTION (GLOBAL ENERGY GRID)
  ANIMATIONS
*  Global Electrical Grid  (10 min; IBM-PC Compatible; Russell D. Hoffman)
*   GENI                                                       [email-masked]
*   Compuserve        (Keyword: ANISOFT)           ( VGA)       GENI_VGA.ZIP
*                     (Keyword: ANISOFT)           (SVGA)           GENI.ZIP
*   America On-Line   (Keyword: ANIMATED SOFTWARE) ( VGA)       GENI_VGA.ZIP
*                     (Keyword: ANIMATED SOFTWARE) (SVGA)           GENI.ZIP

  ESSAYS/ARTICLES
   The Global Energy Grid          (Robert Anton Wilson)
                                     http://www.nets.com/site/raw/grids.html
   The Global Energy Grid          (World Game Institute)
               http://www.pacificrim.net/~wginwrep/WorldGame/drnrg.html#NRG2
*  The GENI Model: The Interconnection of Global Power Resources to Obtain
*   an Optimal Global Sustainable Energy Solution   (Dekker, Meisen & Bruton)
*                      http://www.cerf.net/geni/Text/Simulation_Article.html

 EFFICIENCY
  ARTICLES
   Energy Efficiency
    WGI             http://www.pacificrim.net/~wginwrep/WorldGame/drnrg.html

 NEWSGROUPS
  General                                                         sci.energy
  Renewable                                             alt.energy.renewable

 PRODUCTION

 STORAGE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
FILE TRANSFER PROTOCOL (FTP) DOWNLOAD & UPLOAD SITES
  Critical Path Project    (UL)  cpp.critpath.org/incoming/

  Kaplowitz, Dave          (DL)  switchboard.ftp.com/bucky/
  Kaplowitz, Dave          (UL)  switchboard.ftp.com/incoming/

  New Civilization Network (DL)  ftp.newciv.org/pub/Bucky/
  New Civilization Network (DL)  ftp.newciv.org/pub/Synergetic_Geometry/
  New Civilization Network (UL)  ftp.newciv.org/incoming/

  Synergetics-on-the-Web   (DL)  ftp.teleport.com/pub/users/pdx4d/bin/
  Synergetics-on-the-Web   (DL)  ftp.teleport.com/pub/users/pdx4d/docs/
  Synergetics-on-the-Web   (DL)  ftp.teleport.com/pub/users/pdx4d/images/
  Synergetics-on-the-Web   (DL)  ftp.teleport.com/pub/users/pdx4d/movies/
  Synergetics-on-the-Web   (UL)  ftp.teleport.com/pub/users/pdx4d/in.coming/

  Wardley, Andy            (DL)  ftp.uwa.edu.au/pub/povray/HALL_OF_FAME
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
FULLERENES
 ANIMATIONS
  Carbon-60        http://chem-www.mps.ohio-state.edu/~lars/moviegif/ex6.mpg

 MODELS
  Bucky Ball Carbon-60 Molecule  (Mondo-Tronics)                 [email-masked]
  Bucky Ball Carbon-60 Molecule  (Mondo-Tronics)             [email-masked]
  One-Piece  Carbon-60 Sphere    (A.G.S. Products)               [email-masked]

 PICTURES
  Fullerene Structure Library
                                 http://sbchm1.sunysb.edu/msl/fullerene.html
  Mitshuho Yoshida's Fullerene Gallery
  http://cochem2.tutkie.tut.ac.jp:8000/member/yoshida/fuller/Fuller.html#fuller
  SUNY Stony Brook University
                                      http://buckminster.physics.sunysb.edu/
  Sussex University
                          http://www.susx.ac.uk/Users/kroto/fullgallery.html

 TEXTS
  Buckyball: An Excruciatingly Researched Report (Rodrigo Siqueira)
                 http://www.lsi.usp.br/usp/rod/bucky/buckminster_fuller.html

 UPDATE SERVICES (AUTOMATED E-MAIL)
  Articles  (Body: "help")                         [email-masked]
  News             http://www.physik.uni-oldenburg.de/bucky/htmls/bucky.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
GEOMETRY, SYNERGETICS
 DATABASES, POLYHEDRA
  Index Page                      http://www.netlib.org/polyhedra/index.html

GENERAL
  Synergetics-on-the-Web   (Kirby Urner)
   Home Page                     http://www.teleport.com/~pdx4d/synhome.html
   Art Gallery Index        http://www teleport.com/~pdx4d/ftp/artindex.html

 MODELS
  Celestial Orb                       by                        [email-masked]
  Cubocta-Flex      (Stuart Quimby)   by                        [email-masked]
  Dodeca                              by                        [email-masked]
  Dodeca-Flex                         by                        [email-masked]
  FeeBee/WeeBee                       by                        [email-masked]

  Flex-Star-3                         by                        [email-masked]
  Flex-Star-4                         by                        [email-masked]
  Flex-Star-6                         by                        [email-masked]
  Icosa-Flex                          by                        [email-masked]

  OctaBug                             by Design Science Toys     [email-masked]
  OctaBug                             by Design Science Toys    [email-masked]

  PolyGonzo                           by                        [email-masked]
  Quad-Rhom                           by                        [email-masked]

  Quix-I                              by                        [email-masked]
  Quix-II                             by                        [email-masked]

  Rhoma                               by                        [email-masked]
  RhomBlocks                          by                        [email-masked]

  Roger's Connection                  by Design Science Toys     [email-masked]
  Roger's Connection                  by Design Science Toys    [email-masked]

  Stik-Trix                           by                        [email-masked]
  Tetra-Star-8                        by                        [email-masked]
  Turn-About                          by                        [email-masked]
  Vector Flexor (VE)                  by Da Mert Company         [email-masked]

  VectorSphere-I                      by                        [email-masked]
  VectorSphere-II                     by                        [email-masked]

  VexaHedron                          by                        [email-masked]

 MOVIES (ANIMATIONS)
  Hawkins, Richard
   Synergetics Movies         http://www.newciv.org/Synergetic_Geometry/

 PICTURES
  De Jong,  Gerald
   Gallery                      http://www.teleport.com/~pdx4d/gdj_gall.html
  Fearnley, Chris
   Gallery                       http://www.teleport.com/~pdx4d/cf_gall.html
  Getty,    Tom
   Polyhedra                      http://rainbow.rmii.com/~tgettys/poly.html
  Hart,     George
   Pavilion of Polyhedrality         http://www.li.net/~george/pavilion.html
  Hawkins,  Richard
   Synergetics Pics            http://www.newciv.org/Synergetic_Geometry/
  Plank,    Jim
   _  http://www.cs.utk.edu/~plank/plank/pics/origami/keleido-pics/pics.html
   Origami      http://www.cs.utk.edu/~plank/plank/pics/origami/origami.html
  Urner,    Kirby
    Polyhedra                    http://www.teleport.com/~pdx4d/ku_gall.html

 SOFTWARE
  Geometry Center   (Univ. of Minnesota)               [email-masked]
  Geometry Forum                                http://forum.swarthmore.edu/
  Geomview 1.1 (3mb)       ftp://geom.umn.edu/pubgeomview/geomview-bin.tar.Z
  Miscellaneous                  http://www.teleport.com/~pdx4d/sw_gall.html
  PolyWog    3-D Modeling program   by Elizabeth Kommit         [email-masked]

TEXTS
  Essay on Synergetics      (Gerald De Jong)
                                    http://www.xs4all.com/~gdj/synerget.html
  Comments About the Book 'Synergetics'
                 http://www.lsi.usp.br/usp/rod/bucky/buckminster_fuller.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
GLOSSARY
  Bucky Glossary              http://metro.turnpike.net/G/GoatBoy/bucky.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
INTERNET RELAY CHAT (IRC)
  Discussion of Fuller's Ideas (Sundays)                     /join #geodesic
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
LISTS, SUBSCRIPTION (l = lowercase "L", not 1)
  Geodesic        (RBF's Works Discussion)      [email-masked]
  Mission-Earth   (Whole Earth Simulation)        [email-masked]
  Synergetics-l   (Synergetics Discussion)            [email-masked]

  Wholeinfo-l     (Summary  of Wholesys-l)               [email-masked]
  Wholesys-l      (Abundance   Economics )               [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAGAZINES (PAPER AND ELECTRONIC)
  DOME magazine       (Paper, Don. Hoflin, ed, Quarterly,CO) [email-masked]

  Synergetica         (Paper, Russell Chu, ed; Back Issues Only) [email-masked]
  Synergetics Journal (Paper,      ?     , ed, Santa Barbara)    [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAPS, GLOBES, ETC.
*ARTICLES (PAPER)
* A New World Map for a New World Order
   WGI                                          [email-masked]

*CARDS (PAPER)
  GREETING
   BFI          (4" x 8")                                        [email-masked]

* POSTCARDS
*  SpaceShip Earth World Map   (Color; 5.5" x 3.5")
*  BFI                                                           [email-masked]

*CHARTS
* Star                  http://galaxy.einet.net/mall/Jill-Swift/geodome.html

*GLOBES
* FOLD-UP (PAPERBOARD)
*  Dymaxion Sky-Ocean      (5.5"diam; Color w/Population; S.S.Earth ed.)
*   BFI                                                          [email-masked]
*  Fuller Projection       (5.5"diam; Color)
*   WGI                                         [email-masked]
*  Dymaxion Globe          (6.0"diam; 4-Color)
*   GENI                                                       [email-masked]

  INFLATABLE
*  EarthBall               (??" x ??"; Satellite Images; Eric J. Morris)
*   Spherical Visions                                    [email-masked]

* POP-UP (PAPERBOARD)
*  Earth from Space        (5"diam; Color)
*   GeoSphere          http://infolane.com/infolane/geosphere/geosphere.html

*MAPS
  CLASSROOM (PAPER)
                (12' x 26' Vinyl)
                                                [email-masked]

* GYMNASIUM
*

  OUTLINE (PAPER)
                ( 3' x  6' Laminate)
                                                [email-masked]

  PLAYGROUND
                (31' x 65' Stencil)
                                                [email-masked]

  WALL (PAPER)
                (34" x 22" Color Raleigh Edition)
   BFI                                                           [email-masked]
                (35" x 22" Grip-Kitrick)
   WGI                                          [email-masked]
                (38" x 23" Color Donnelley Edition)
   BFI                                                           [email-masked]

*POSTERS (PAPER)
* Dymaxion Map with Global Energy Grid  (34" x 22"; 4-Color)
*  GENI                                                        [email-masked]
* Geosphere             (Six Global Views: 24" x 36")
*  GeoSphere Project    http://infolane.com/infolane/geosphere/geospher.html

*PROJECTS
* GeoSphere Project      (Tom van Sant)
*                       http://infolane.com/infolane/geosphere/geospher.html

*PUZZLES
* Dymaxion World Map     (Wood; Color; ??" x ??")
*  Pacific Puzzles                                               [email-masked]

*SOFTWARE
  MAPS
   Global Recall         (Countries, World; MAC)
    WGI                                         [email-masked]

* ANIMATIONS
*  Spherical Anims of Earth's Cloudforms   (Pending; Eric J. Morris; PC?)
*   Spherical Visions                                    [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
MEDIA, MAGNETIC
 COMPACT DISKS (CD'S)
* Introduction to Bucky Fuller       (Pending)
*  Blaine D'Amico                                  [email-masked]

* World Game               (pending)            [email-masked]

 DISKS
  FLOPPIES
*  Global Recall                                [email-masked]

  Hard, Removable Cartriges

 TAPES
  AUDIOTAPES
   Around the Universe in 90 Minutes               ( 1.5 hrs)    [email-masked]
   Buckminster Fuller: The 50 Year Experiment      ( 1.5 hrs)    [email-masked]
   Everything I Know                               (40.0 hrs)    [email-masked]

  COMPUTER

  VIDEOTAPES
   A Win-Win Solution                              (15 min)    [email-masked]
   Dome-It-Yourself                                (45 min)[email-masked]
   Dymaxion Lab:Experiment in Individual Initiative(?? min)      [email-masked]
   Dymaxion Lab: What Individual Can Do            (60 min)      [email-masked]
   Ecological Design: Inventing the Future         (?? min)      [email-masked]
   Modeling the Universe                           (15 min)      [email-masked]
   Selected Ideas of Buckminster Fuller (PD)       (55 min)    [email-masked]
   What If...A New Global Option                   (15 min)    [email-masked]
   World of Buckminster Fuller                     (90 min)      [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
MEDICAL
*AIDS
  Aids (Icosa Virus Pics)         http://www.bocklabs.wisc.edu/virusviz.html

*HEALTH
  Health Care    http://www.pacificrim.net/~wginwrep/WorldGame/drhealth.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
MUSIC
*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEWSGROUPS
*ENERGY
  Energy                                                          sci.energy
  Energy, Renewable                                     alt.energy.renewable

*FOOD
* Agriculture                                                sci.agriculture

*GENERAL
  Fuller     (Geodesic List Gateway)                   bit.listserv.geodesic

*HOUSING
  Housing                                       alt.architecture.alternative

*POPULATION
*
*SYSTEMS
* Global                                            alt.earth.system.science

*TRANSPORTATION
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEWSLETTERS
  Trimtab             (BFI,  Paper)                              [email-masked]
  GENI                (GENI, Paper)                            [email-masked]
  Global Peace Gaming (GLOSAS, Electronic; back issues) [email-masked]
  World Game Report   (WGI,  Paper)             [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
ORGANIZATIONS
 Buckminster Fuller Institute              (BFI)
  General                                                        [email-masked]
  Newsletter: Trimtab       (Paper)                              [email-masked]
  WWW                                            http://

 Critical Path Project (FIX BBS)           (CPP)
  General                                               [email-masked]
  WWW                                            http://www.critpath.org/

 Global Energy Network International (GENI; Peter Meisen, Dir)
* E-MAIL
*  Internet                                                    [email-masked]
*  AOL                                                      [email-masked]
*  Compuserve                                       [email-masked]
*  WWW Home Page                                        http://www.geni.org/
* Newsletter: "GENI"  (Paper)                                  [email-masked]

  Bucky Centennial                  http://www.cerf.net/geni/Text/COVER.html

 Global Systems Analysis & Simulation Assn (GLOSAS)
  General                                               [email-masked]
  WWW                                                   http://

 Mission Earth (ME)
* Gottfried Mayer-Kress                            [email-masked]
* Home Page (Santa Fe)             http://www.santafe.edu/~gmk/MissionEarth/
  UIUC            http://www.ccsr.uiuc.edu/People/gmk/Projects/MissionEarth/

 New Civilizaion Network (NCN)
  Steingrubner, Joachim                                       [email-masked]
   Bucky Stuff                    http://www.primenet.com/~jhs/geostuff.html
  Funch,        Flemming
   Bucky Text                   http://www.protree.com/worldtrans/bucky.html
  Bucky Pics                      http://www.newciv.org/Bucky/BuckyPics.html
  Synergetic Geometry             http://www.newciv.org/Synergetic_Geometry/

  Synergetics Institute
   Araki, Yoshiaki            http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~t93827ya/index.html
   About Fuller         http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~t93827ya/dome/fuller.html

 World Game Institute                      (WGI)
  Headquarters (Drexel Univ.)                   [email-masked]
  Chuck Dingee, West Coast of North America Representative
                      http://www.pacificrim.net/~wginwrep/WorldGame/WGI.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
PATENTS, SEARCHES
*Internet Patent News Service
*                               http://sunsite.unc.edu/patents/intropat.html
*Town Hall
*                                   http://town.hall.org/cgi-bin/srch-patent
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
PICTURES, COLLECTIONS, MISCELLANEOUS, ETC.
*HOLOGRAMS
  3-D World Wide Holograms (Mark Diamond)                [email-masked]

*PUBLIC DOMAIN
* MOORE, JOE
   0.8meg                      ftp://switchboard.ftp.com/bucky/Buckypics.lha
   2.0meg        ftp://switchboard.ftp.com/bucky/joe.moore.buckypics.jpg.tgz
   1.0meg                         ftp://ftp.newciv.org/pub/Bucky/jmoore1.zip
   1.0meg                         ftp://ftp.newciv.org/pub/Bucky/jmoore2.zip
   1.3meg                         ftp://ftp.newciv.org/pub/Bucky/jmoore3.zip
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
POETRY
*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
POPULATION, TRENDS, ETC.
  General           http://www.pacificrim.net/~wginwrep/WorldGame/drpop.html
  U.N. Population Div   gopher://gopher.undp.org/11/ungophers/popin/wdtrends
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTES, BUCKY
  No More Second Hand God (Ch 3, pp 41-4)  http://www.emf.net/~mal/grok.html
  Synergetics
  Synergetics II
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEARCH ENGINES (KEYWORDS: "GEODESIC", "BUCKMINSTER", ETC)
* Archie (FTP Archive File Name Searches)
*  (Telnet; Login: archie)                                archie.rutgers.edu

  Gopher Title Searches     (Telnet Login: gopher)  consultant.micro.umn.edu

  Web Crawler   http://webcrawler.cs.washington.edu/WebCrawler/WebQuery.html

  Wide Area Info Service (WAIS) FullText (Telnet Login:wais) quake.think.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
SIMULATIONS, GLOBAL
*ARTICLES (PAPER)
* Games-Interactive Learning Environments       (author ?)
*  EMD org                                      [email-masked]
* Planning Diseases                             (   ?    )
*  Futurist mag                                 [email-masked]
* What Does Peace Mean?                         (   ?    )
*  WGI                                          [email-masked]
* World Game at Twenty                          (author ?)
*  Futurist mag                                 [email-masked]

*SOFTWARE
* Geosphere Project   (Tom van Sant)
*                      http://infolane.com/infolane/geosphere/geosphere.html

* Global Recall Solutions Lab    (Floppies)
*  WGI                                          [email-masked]

* Global Recall Solutions Lab    (CD)  (Pending)
*  WGI                                          [email-masked]

  Mission Earth
                                                   [email-masked]

  Morris, Eric J.
                                                         [email-masked]

  Multiple User Dimensions (MUDS)                             ?

* World Game Network            (pending)       [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
STATISTICS, GLOBAL
  United Nations                         http://www.undcp.or.at/unlinks.html
  CIA World Fact Book '94      http://www.ic.gov/94fact/fb94toc/fb94toc.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
TRANSPORTATION
 AIR
  AirCar
   Dymaxion Car (Chris Rywalt)
        http://vaxa.stevens-tech.edu:8000/crywalt/Bucky_Pics/Bucky_pics.html
  Transports

 LAND
  Mass Transit

 SEA
  Submarines
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE SERVICES (AUTOMATED E-MAIL)
  BuckminsterFullerene Updates  (Body: "help")     [email-masked]
  NetNews Filtering Server      (Body: "help")       [email-masked]
  Fullerene News   http://www.physik.uni-oldenburg.de/bucky/htmls/bucky.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
WATER
 Acid Rain    http://www.pacificrim.net/~wginwrep/WorldGame/drsust.html#SUS4
 Drinking           http://www.pacificrim.net/~wginwrep/WorldGame/drh20.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
JOE S MOORE           [email-masked]    TEL: 408-464-3743
850 PARK AVE, # 3-A                          FAX: 408-479-0733
CAPITOLA, CA 95010      I hereby declare this post to be in the public domain.
------------------------------