Subject: Contacts Requested

From: [email-masked] (roger bairstow)
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 12:08:48 -0400

@@@@@     @@@@@
                       @@  @@      @
                       @@ @@       @
                       @@  @@      @
                       @@  @@    @@@@@
           Healthy Soil, Healthy Food, Healthy People

                       Rodale Institute
            611 Siegfriedale Rd., Kutztown, PA 19530
            Tel: (610) 683-1400  Fax: (610) 683-8548
              ____________________________________

**********************
Contacts Requested
**********************
Upcoming Edition: Tropical Legumes

The Rodale Institute is a non-profit organization involved in research and
education in the field of regenerative agriculture and soil health.  The
Rodale Institute International Programs is in the process of re-vamping its
Ag-Sieve publication.  Like previous issues, the new publications will
focus on current topics in regenerative agriculture and soil health.  It
will be in a factsheet-type format and a great deal of emphasis will be
placed on providing our readers with contact information relevant to the
particular topic of each issue.

If anyone - including organizations, universities, etc. - in the field of
regenerative agriculture or soil health would like to be listed as a
contact in a future Ag-Sieve publication, please respond to the email
address below.  We are now compiling a contact list for the Tropical
Legumes issue.  Those organizations with expertise in this field should
contact us as soon as possible if interested.  International organizations
are strongly encouraged to apply.

Include the name of your organization, the address, and phone/fax/email
information.  Some type of general information about your organization,
such as a brochure or recent newsletter, that could be sent to us would
also be very useful for us to keep on file.  Please be sure to indicate
your area of expertise.

All information can be sent to:

William Landesman
Rodale Institute Research Center
611 Siegfriedale Road
Kutztown, PA 19530

phone: (610)683-1458
fax:       (610)683-8548
email:  [email-masked]

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
William Landesman
Rodale Institute

I apologize for the cross postings.