Subject: Cooperation on Internet Resources

From: Michael Yount <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 1995 14:33:37 -0600

Hello all,

I was inspired by several people's work and suggestions to 
take a first step toward encouraging more discussion (and more
cooperative action) regarding improving permaculture resources
on the Internet.  I've made small modifications and added hypertext
formatting to Steve Diver's frequently asked questions list.
Those of you with worldwide web access can see this document
at "http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/faq.html"

The most significant change is the addition of a simple
table of contents, which makes different sections of the document
easier to locate.  Your constructive comments on ways to 
improve this page, and any other suggestions concerning how
to improve permaculture's presence on the Internet, would
be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael
[email-masked]
Communications for a Sustainable Future