Subject: Re: Cost of Production for Organically grown crops (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 1996 23:34:33 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 1996 16:12:00 -0500 (EST)
From: Aaron J. Silverman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Cost of Production for Organically grown crops

UC Davis published a report entitled "Cultural Pracitces and Sample Costs 
for Organic Vegetable Production." The text of this report, and ordering 
information are available on UC Davis' web page: 
http://www.sarep.ucdavis.edu/
  Unfortunately, the report is currently out of print, with no scheduled 
reprinting date. To compound this, the printout of the report available 
electronically does not include the many tables that contain the data 
which is the very heart of the report. Would anyone who has a hard copy 
of this report be willing to send me a copy (snail mail, email, or fax) 
of the tables?

Thanks,
Aaron

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaron Silverman
Ethan Allen Homestead
Burlington, Vt. 05401
				"Every failure is a piece of future luck."
							Jules Pfieffer
[email-masked]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 1996 23:34:33 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 1996 16:12:00 -0500 (EST)
From: Aaron J. Silverman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Cost of Production for Organically grown crops

Thanks,
Aaron