Subject: Permaculture Design Course (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 22:14:37 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 19 Oct 95 11:00:56 EDT
From: Kirby Fry <[email-masked]>
Subject: Permaculture Design Course

*** *** PERMACULTURE  DESIGN  COURSE  WITH  BILL  MOLLISON *** ***

Dear Friends,

We would like to let you know that the Cross Timbers Permaculture
Institute is hosting a design course, April 13 thru April 26, 1996, in
North Central Texas with Bill Mollison and Scott Pittman.  Please cross
post this message where ever you feel folks would be interested.

BILL MOLLISON, an author and founder of the permaculture movement, has
given hundreds of lectures and design courses to over 10,000 people
worldwide.  He was the recipient of the 1981 Right Livelihood award in
Stockholm, is an honorary member of the Schumaker Society of the U.K., led
a four part 1991 ABC series called the Global Gardener, and was named the
Outstanding Australian Achiever in 1993.

SCOTT PITTMAN, is the founder of the Permaculture Drylands Institute and
owner of Environmental Design Concepts in Santa Fe, NM.  He has traveled
and taught extensively with Mollison.

ABOUT THE COURSE  For the third year in a row Bill and Scott will be
sharing their wisdom and inspiration with us here in north central Texas.
The course will help you make the transition towards a sustainable society
and take responsibility for your own lives by meeting your basic needs for
food, shelter, energy, gainful employment, and community.  You will learn
about permaculture design principles and how they may be applied to your
homes and work places whether they be rural or urban.

FEE & ENROLLMENT $795 includes tuition, designer's certification, and
natural whole foods meals.  Please send a deposit (non-refundable) of $250
by March 21st, 1996 to reserve your space. Balance is due at registration.
Tuition is $750 if received in whole before March 21st. Credit card users
may register by phone.  Shuttle service is available upon request from the
Dallas/Fort Worth Airport for $50 to $100 round trip depending on the
number of people sharing the shuttle van.

ACCOMMODATIONS Tent sites are $70 per person for the entire course.  There
are showers and bathrooms nearby.  Bunk houses are $160 per person for the
entire course. Bring bedding and a towel.

CONTACT  Kirby Fry or Inger Myhre at, Phone: 817-897-9402, Fax: 817-897-
3785 or E-mail:  [email-masked]

	KIRBY [@ Cross Timbers Permaculture Inst. 817-897-9402]