Subject: CSA Networking List set up. (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 12:54:52 -0500 (EST)

:
Lawrence F. London, Jr., Venaura Farm, Chapel Hill, NC USA 
[email-masked], [email-masked]
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london/The_Sustainable_Farmstead.html
http://www.interpath.net/~london 
Organic Gardening, Permaculture & CSA Information
:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 1996 13:46:32 -0600 (CST)
From: John Barclay <[email-masked]>
To: csanetworking -- Farm CSA <[email-masked]>, [email-masked],
    [email-masked], john barclay <[email-masked]>,
    [email-masked],
    "Lawrence F. Jr. London" <[email-masked]>,
    [email-masked], Sarah Milstein <[email-masked]>
Subject: CSA Networking List set up.

The e-mail list "[email-masked]" for networking on Community 
Supported Agriculture is now up and running.  The listowners are John 
Barclay ([email-masked]) of Prairieland CSA in Champaign, 
Illinois and Sarah Milstein of Roxbury Biodynamic Farm 
([email-masked]).  Sorry for the delay in getting it up and 
going...we've just installed new listproc software on our local freenet 
and had some headaches.

To subscribe send a message to "[email-masked]" with "subscribe 
csa-l Firstname Lastname" in the message.  Don't use the quotes.

To send a message to the entire list, address it to "[email-masked]".

The list is in the trial phase with the purpose/focus and frequently 
asked questions postings (FAQs) being developed.  After subscribing, 
please send a brief biography to the list and we will integrate it into a 
document that will be posted periodically to the list and available on 
the World Wide Web.

Please forward this message to anyone who might be interested or any 
other e-mail lists or newsgroups.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
John Barclay        (217) 352-4025     [email-masked]
Champaign, IL, USA   http://www.prairienet.org/~jbarclay/homepage.html