Subject: Seeking Permaculture Institute of N. America

From: Michael Yount <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 1996 13:07:54 -0700

While visiting friends and family in Washington state recently,
I tried to locate and contact the Permaculture Institute of
North America on behalf of Cross Timbers Permaculture Institute.
The last address I found for P.I.N.A. is

	 4649 Sunnyside Avenue North
	 Seattle, Washington

However, they are no longer at that address, and the people at
nearby Seattle Tilth were unaware of the Institute's whereabouts.
Does anyone here know how I might contact them?

Thanks,

Michael
[email-masked]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Cross Timbers is hosting a one-day introductory course on January 20
and design courses with Bill Mollison in April and May.  
Please contact me for details.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++