Subject: CSAs in the UK (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 1996 12:32:21 -0500 (EST)

:
Lawrence F. London, Jr., Venaura Farm, Chapel Hill, NC USA 
[email-masked], [email-masked]
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london/The_Sustainable_Farmstead.html
http://www.interpath.net/~london 
Organic Gardening & Permaculture Information
:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 1996 14:20:08 GMT
From: ARZEENA HAMIR <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: CSAs in the UK

Dear Saneters,

    Much of the discussion on CSAs has centered around those 
organizations in the US.  Does anyone know of any information 
regarding CSAs in Britain?  I am interested in doing research in this 
area and would like to visit different groups around the country.  
Any leads would be appreciated.

Arzeena Hamir
MSc. Sustainable Agriculture
Wye College, Kent
[email-masked]