Subject: earthvill.Intro

From: Dennis Hilder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 1995 12:08:02 WST

Geraldine Broadly and Sarah Crosby,
Earth Village Network, Postbus 1179, 1000 BD Amsterdam, 
The Netherlands.

Greetings!
Congratulations and best wishes for your networking and support for 
permaculture communities projects.  
I am interested in keeping in touch and providing information 
resources if I can.  (Please advise your E-mail address - the 
one cited in IPJ no. 55 has a syntax error.)

My 'dream' is to be part of society's  learning to - "..... revise 
our attitudes towards the land under our feet; ... accept the role 
of steward and depart from the role of conqueror; ... [and] accept 
the role that man and nature are inseparable parts of the unified 
whole ...." (Olegas Truchanas).   

At present, I am striving to bring this dream to fruition by taking 
on direct responsibility for a small parcel of land (at Cuballing 
Western Australia), and designing for water management structures, 
tree-belts, food-producing ecologies, etc.; and then implementing 
this in a practical way.

regards,
--
  Dennis Hilder                           Narrogin, Western Australia
  [email-masked]                    Tel/Fax +61 98 81 4055
                    P O Box 91, Cuballing WA  6311                   

  _____Rural Development Forestry & Land Conservation Consulting_____