Subject: Rodale Institute's Ag-Sieve Now Available

From: [email-masked] (Roger Bairstow)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 10:00:43 +0500

@@@@@     @@@@@
                       @@  @@      @
                       @@ @@       @
                       @@  @@      @
                       @@  @@    @@@@@
           Healthy Soil, Healthy Food, Healthy People

                       Rodale Institute
            611 Siegfriedale Rd., Kutztown, PA 19530
            Tel: (610) 683-1400  Fax: (610) 683-8548
              ____________________________________

International Ag-Sieve Resumes Publication

The first two editions of the revised International Ag-Sieve are now
available.  The first issue is on Vermicomposting and the second covers
Tropical Legumes.  Both issues include practical information as well as an
extensive list of contacts and publications, providing you with additional
sources of information and resources to help you to incorporate the
regenerative farming techniques discussed.

For a free copy of one of the prototypes, please contact us by phone, fax,
email or postal mail and include the following information:
Your name, organization (if applicable), address, phone and fax number,
email address and the name of a contact person.  Be sure to include your
area of expertise and, if possible, a brief description of what your
organization does.

Thank you for your time.  I apologize for any inconvenience caused by cross
posting this message.

Sincerely,
Bill Landesman
Rodale institute

611 Siegfriedale Road
Kutztown, PA 19530
Phone: (610) 683-1458
Fax: (610) 683-8548
Email: [email-masked]