Subject: Ferment & Human Nutrition (fwd)

From: Larry London <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 23:15:26 -0400

------- start of forwarded message -------
From: Design by Nature <[email-masked]>
Newsgroups: rec.food.preserving
Subject: Ferment & Human Nutrition
Date: 4 Jun 1995 15:34:44 GMT
Organization: iiNet Technologies Pty Ltd

Hi Folks - In answer to some earlier requests for general info. on food 
preservation, might I suggest an excellent book by Bill Mollison called 
"The Permaculture Book of Ferment and Human Nutrition".(Tagari 
Publications 
As a text recording traditional methods it has few equals that I've seen.
Anyone have any other comprehensive guides to traditional preservation 
methods?

Yours in Aspic

Edward

------- end of forwarded message -------

---

From: [email-masked] (Petrus Saaiman)
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 1995 12:44:29 +0200

>Hi Folks!

Is there any life out there? I have completely forgotten about this list -
till now. 

I would like to make contact with Bill Mollison and/or his organisation
about TV programmes. Can anyone help?

Keep it permanent! (The culture)

Petrus Saaiman ([email-masked])
Acceptance Producer
National Network Television
South African Broadcasting Corporation
Tel: ++27 11 714-5541 FAX: ++27 11 714-5541