Subject: Permaculture Books

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 1995 21:05:09 -0400

[email-masked] wrote: 
"Hi Scot - Yes, I got several helpful replies.  Here's the source information
I found...There's a place called Permaculture Resources, 56 Farmersville Rd.,
Califon, J.J. 07830.  Ph: 800-832-6285.  Fax: 908-832-9162.  They send me a
free cat."

I want one! I want one too! Can i have a little female tabby with a brown
nose and a loud purr, please? I promise to take real good care of her and
have her spayed. 

catherine yronwode

---

From: James Michael Kocher <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 1995 08:49:42 -0400 (EDT)

I know Bill would not look kindly on Permaculture Resources giving away
free cats.  
Unless, of course, they were for mulching. 

-Jim, Pittsburgh  PA  USA  

            \|/
            \|/
             |