Subject: Re: educational visit (fwd)

From: "J. J. Haapala" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 09:57:01 +0000

Hi, 
	I am aware of a permaculture grazier that has used the Yeomans 
method to capture water and fertility on his hillside ranch. This fellow 
is Marvin Hegge in Roseburg Oregon, and his operation is quite a sight. 
If you have interest beep me back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              [email-masked]
           J. J. Haapala  *  Oregon Tilth Research & Development
    30848 Maple Drive *  Junction City, OR  97448  *  +1 (503) 998-5801
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Thomas Forster <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 10:17:32 -0800

Please forward:

Rachel -- its not S. Oregon or California, but here on Orcas Island in
Washington, there are several farms that may together be interested in
a project -- of which Biodynamic, organic and permaculture are separate
cultural practices on distinct farms. If you are interested, my email
is [email-masked] and phone is 206-360-76-3663. Address
Post Office Box 128, Olaga WA 98279

Thomas Forster