Subject: permaculture listserv

From: [email-masked] (Rollo Silver)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 11:23:02 -0700

Help! I was able to subscribe to the csa-l listserv, but NOT to the
permaculture listserv. My attempts have been refused.

Can anyone tell me how to subscribe to the permaculture listserv?

Rollo Silver                | e-mail: [email-masked]                  |
Artvark                     | Home page: http://www.artvark.com/artvark/ |
PO Box 219                  | Voice: 505-586-0197                        |
San Cristobal, NM 87564 USA | Compuserve 71174,1453                      |
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

---

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 10:46:56 -0500 (EST)

> Rollo Silver                | e-mail: [email-masked]                  |

Here's thee necessary info - let me know if you need more help.

___________________________________
PERMACULTURE-MG mailing list USAGE:

TO SUBSCRIBE, send e-mail to [email-masked] 
   with the message:
   subscribe permaculture-mg   

TO UNSUBSCRIBE, send e-mail to [email-masked] with the message:
   unsubscribe permaculture-mg

TO SEND A MESSAGE to everyone subscribed to the list, i.e. to submit 
   your article to the mailing list, send e-mail to:
   [email-masked]

TO RECEIVE MORE INFORMATION, on Almanac commands send e-mail
   to [email-masked] with the message:
         send guide
   The Almanac System Administrator for NCCES is:
   [email-masked]

:
Lawrence F. London, Jr., Venaura Farm, Chapel Hill, NC USA 
[email-masked], [email-masked]
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london/The_Sustainable_Farmstead.html
http://www.interpath.net/~london 
Organic Gardening, CSA & Permaculture Information
: