Subject: A vague reference - help please (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 1995 00:52:08 -0400 (EDT)

-------------------------------------------------------
Lawrence F. London, Jr. - [email-masked] 
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london/Information_By_Topic.html
-------------------------------------------------------

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 1995 07:38:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tom Hodges (moderated newsgroup) <[email-masked]>
To: Principles of Sustainable Agriculture <[email-masked]>
Subject: A vague reference - help please (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 1995 23:13:37 WST
From: Warwick Rowell <[email-masked]>
To: Tom Hodges <[email-masked]>
Subject: A vague reference - help please

A colleague has given me some information about some books which
I am trying to flesh out - can anyone help me?

"4 or 5 thick volumes, now in English, originally in Indian, on 
how to build a whole range of "tools" for village technology."

If you also know where they are available, that information would
also be much appreciated.

(The IT publications group in Britain couldn't help)

Many thanks

Warwick 
--
 __________________________________________________________
|                [email-masked]                |
|      20 Onslow Rd Shenton Pk 6008 Western Australia      |
|   Management Consultant     Permaculture Designer        |
|_"Helping Managers Learn"___"Helping Land Managers Learn"_|

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 1995 12:17:44 -0400

>also be much appreciated.

This rings a bell with me...but i cannot place the material accurately. 
I suggest inquiring of the Rodale Library of agricultaural materials, c/o
Rodale Pres, Emmaus, Pennsylvania. 

cat yronwode

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 1995 12:17:44 -0400

cat yronwode