Subject: Re: Hello

From: [email-masked] (Gil Hardwick)
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 1995 19:01:47

>Graham Bell here.  Hallo.  Web wandering and working it out.  Pages soon to come
>I don't detect any coherent Permaculture presence on the web,
>and am moved to work this up.  Ideas? Response?  
>

There appears to be the usual gaggle & hype of activists, organisers
and global support persons strutting their stuff, but nobody doing
anything useful like getting their own food onto their own dinner
table. 

As usual . . .  :-(((((

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next person they spied was a bandicoot carrying a watermelon. At
first glance you would have thought it was merely a watermelon walking
by itself, but a second glance would have shown you that the walking
was being done by a small pair of legs attached to the watermelon, and
a third glance would have disclosed that the legs were atteched to a
bandicoot.                           Norman Lindsay, The Magic Pudding

---

From: Jeff Jacobsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 1995 08:08:01 -0700 (PDT)

> anything useful like getting their own food onto their own dinner 

Speak for yourself, Gil. We have been feasting off our garden ... hmmm ... 
and its only a first year garden ... and the blackberries are so good ... 
I just don't know how we ever survived when we lived in the city and had
to buy our food at the local stores.  We compost better stuff than you can
buy in town.  
Now that we have the garden in we can start thinking about a house to live
in ... 

Jeff Jacobsen		[email-masked]