Subject: BD CSA National Conf Rescheduled (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 23:25:12 -0500 (EST)

:
Lawrence F. London, Jr., Venaura Farm, Chapel Hill, NC USA 
[email-masked], [email-masked]
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london/The_Sustainable_Farmstead.html
http://www.interpath.net/~london 
Organic Gardening, CSA & Permaculture Information
:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 12:48:10 +0100
From: Intergalactic Garage <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: BD CSA National Conf Rescheduled

Growers!

I apologize for how late this is:

1996 National Community Supported Agriulture Conference
Rescheduled February 23,24,25 1996 Kimberton, PA
Them: Capital, CSA and COmmunity Renewal
The new Realities of:
        CSA Pooled Loan Funds
        Local Currencies
        Associative Marketing
In the Life of a CSAA

Hosted by:

The Biodynamic Farming and Gardening Association, Inc
POB 550
Kimberton PA 19442

1 800 516 7797

Pre-Registration is required to assure meals, etc!!!

Conference address: Kimberton Waldorf Schoo
                                        West Seven Stars Road
                                        Kimberton, PA 19442

Conference fee: $100 incudes all lectures, workshops, meals as described.

If you need more info, use the toll-free number above, or email me, Allan
Balliett

===================================================================
SUBSCRIBE!
New Arrival Lists: [email-masked] SUBJECT=IGG NEW STUFF
Pre-Order Lists:   [email-masked] SUBJECT=IGG Advance
Please Check Home Page for latest lists and info!
===================================================================
INTERGALACTIC GARAGE Compact Disks and WorldWide Music Collectibles
110 West German Street, POB 3047, Shepherdstown, WV 25443
(304) 876-6818 * (304) 876-9414 FAX
Email = [email-masked]
HOME PAGE: //www.intrepid.net/igg/igg.html