Subject: Re: permaculture-mg usage

From: [email-masked] (Victor Guest)
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 1994 15:22:45 WST

Dear Larry,
            If any members of permaculture-mg are in Western Australia
during August 13/14th September 10/11th October 8/9th November 12/13th
or December 10/11th the Land Management Eco Tours at $198 inclusive are 
excellent value.
Wineries, reaforrestation, Emu farms, Holistic Farm design, Mining 
rehabilitation and a visit to the State Dryandra Forrest are all part
of this tour.
     The Farm Management Society actively fosters:- Innovative land 
Management Systems and Practices. Sustainable Rural Productivity.
Community Vitality. Active stewardship of the Enviroment.
--
Victor Guest   V.G. and A-M Guest              Perth, Western Australia
[email-masked]                       3 McKee Plce Kingsley
                ----: Sustainable Agriculture :----   Tel. (09) 3092108
      ----: The Land Management Society & Permaculture :----
Geoff
ps. any groups @cleo who would like to see W.A. farmers  in action please
apply.