Subject: Re: organic seeds

From: Steve Diver <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 10:40:32 -0600

> Can anyone refer me to good sources of certified organic seeds? 
> 
> Especially clover seed? I have found some sites such as Seeds of Change
> but wondered whether there are any other contacts internationally - they 
> don't have to have website!

Here are two on-line resource lists that list suppliers of organic, 
biodynamic, and Non-GE seeds.  

>From ATTRA: 
Suppliers of Organic, Non-GE*, or Heirloom (O-P*) Vegetable Seed
http://www.attra.org/attra-pub/altseed.html

>From BD-NOW!
BD Now! Seedlist 1.2
http://www.igg.com/bdnow/seedlist.html

Note:  These are US-based seed lists. 

Seems like a good idea for the United Nations-FAO to initiate an 
information service and database of some sort to support farmers 
around the world with organic agriculture.   

Steve Diver 
ATTRA 

To Unsubscribe:  Email [email-masked] with the command
"unsubscribe sanet-mg".  If you receive the digest format, use the command
"unsubscribe sanet-mg-digest".
To Subscribe to Digest: Email [email-masked] with the command
"subscribe sanet-mg-digest".

All messages to sanet-mg are archived at:
http://www.sare.org/san/htdocs/hypermail