Subject: Assistant Professor Job Opening

From: [email-masked] (Neil Shubin)
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 1995 18:13:25 -0200

Ecologist / Evolutionary Biologist

Applications are invited for a tenure-track assistant professorship in the
Department of Biology at the University of Pennsylvania.  We seek an
individual who uses modern (for example, molecular, stable isotopic,
quantitative experimental) approaches to address fundamental ecological
and/or evolutionary questions at any level of biological organization. 
The successful candidate will be expected to teach undergraduate and
graduate courses in ecology and/or evolutionary biology.  Send a CV,
research and teaching statement, and three letters of reference to: 
Ecology/Evolution Search Committee, Department of Biology, University of
Pennsylvania, Philadelphia PA, 19104-6017.  Deadline 15 November, 1995. 
The University of Pennsylvania is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative
Action Employer.

Please contact me should you have any questions about this search.

-- 
Neil Shubin
Department of Biology
University of Pennsylvania
Phila, PA 19104                ph:215-898-0483
                               [email-masked]