Subject: home for slightly used journals

From: [email-masked] (JEFF ELHAI)
Date: 3 Jun 1996 09:32:01 -0700

I am looking for a needy library that might have some use for back issues of
several journals. At the moment, the journals in question are:

      Cell                    1988-1994
      J Biol Chem             1992-1994
      Mol Cellular Biol       1988-1994
      Nature                  1988-1994
      Proc Natl Acad Sci USA  1988-1994
      Science                 1988-1994

Conceivably, later issues could be sent as the years pass.

It would be useful to know about libraries that might be interested in
receiving back issues of journals in general, since I, and presumably others
out there, occasionally hear about a pile of old journals headed out to the
final recycling.

If you know of any such libraries or programs that distribute preowned
journals, please let me know.

I've sent this message out to three bulletin boards, and I apologize if you
get it more than once.

             Jeff Elhai
  Department of Biological Sciences          (Tel) 305-348-3584
  Florida International University           (Fax) 305-348-1986
       University Park Campus           (E-mail) [email-masked]
       Miami FL 33199  U.S.A.