Subject: update on AIBS gathering

From: Lauraine Hawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 11:55:26 EDT

I wanted to post an update about the plans for getting symbiologists
together at the AIBS meeting (Aug 6-10, San Diego, CA).

I have had responses from a number of people who will attend the AIBS
meeting and want to meet. So far these include:
Jim Bier, Keth Clay, Dennis Wilson (plant-endophyte-herbivore interactions)
Thomas Taylor (fossil fungi)
possibly Margalith Galun (editor of _Symbiosis_)
Lauraine Hawkins (seed-mold-granivorous rodents)

From the information in the registration materials and the society events
planned, it looks like we will probably be able to meet on Tuesday evening.
I suggest that we plan on having dinner together.

If you are planning to attend the AIBS meeting and would like to join us,
please email me directly ([email-masked]). I'd like to have the
following information: name, area of research interest, society membership
(so we don't make conflicting plans), email address.

Please feel free to pass this invitation along to anyone who might be
interested. I will post an invitation to a couple of other newsgroups
today. See you in a couple of weeks!