Subject: Re: uel-roses

From: [email-masked] ("Professor David Richardson, Dean of Science")
Date: 11 Jan 1996 11:29:41 -0800

Members of the Symbiosis net might be interested to know that there 
is a discussion group which focuses on research in roses. They would 
very much like to have any members from the symbiosis group who study 
roses (eg. rose galls, rose root/bacterial symbioses or rose 
diseases) join their group. You could contact John Mottley at

               John Mottley <[email-masked]>

Subject:        Re: uel-roses
Forwarded to:   [email-masked], [email-masked],
                [email-masked], [email-masked],
                [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
                [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
                [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
                [email-masked], [email-masked],
                [email-masked], [email-masked],
                [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
                [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
                [email-masked], [email-masked],
                [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
                [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
                [email-masked], [email-masked],
                [email-masked], [email-masked],
                [email-masked], [email-masked],
                [email-masked], [email-masked],
                [email-masked], [email-masked],
                [email-masked], [email-masked],
                [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
                [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
                [email-masked], [email-masked],
                [email-masked], [email-masked],
                [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
                [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
                [email-masked], [email-masked]

To:             John Mottley <[email-masked]>
from:   Saint Mary's University
Priority:       normal

Thanks for your message. Please let your other members know that I  
compile a regular abstract of rose research for 'The Rose" the 
journal of the Royal National Rose Society (Chiswell Green, Saint 
Albans, Herts, AL23NR, U.K., cost of membership 15 pounds sterling 
per year).  My astract is entitled 'Recent Rose research' and comes 
out four times a year. We are up to no 35.

If anyone wishes to send me reprints or recent papers on roses, I 
will include them in future issues, if I haven't abstracted them 
already.

My Own interest is as an amateur growing roses and as a professional 
looking at aspects of plant tissue culture. My primary research 
interest is in another field, Lichenology. I teach mycology (which 
includes lichens) and Plant Growth and Development (which includes 
aspects of plant in vitro culture).

David

Professor D.H.S. Richardson
Dean of Science
Saint Mary's University,
Halifax,
Nova Scotia, Canada.

E-MAIL:  [email-masked]
Phone: (902)420-5493 or 5494 (work) 422-4979 (home)
Fax: (902)420-5261

Professor D.H.S. Richardson
Dean of Science
Saint Mary's University,
Halifax,
Nova Scotia, Canada.

E-MAIL:  [email-masked]
Phone: (902)420-5493 or 5494 (work) 422-4979 (home)
Fax: (902)420-5261