Subject: The Journal SYMBIOSIS

From: [email-masked] (Prof. Margalith Galun)
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 1995 13:50:13 +0200

To all symbios-net subscribers
From the editorial board of SYMBIOSIS

The journal SYMBIOSIS was established to provide a central forum for
information
in this field, and has become a growing center for the literature of
symbiosis research. We invite you to join our ranks by submitting your
papers for publication and send us any information of interest to the
Symbiosis community.
If you are not yet a regular reader we hope you will encourage your library
to subscribe to Symbiosis and support the central journal in our field. We
also offer a special rate for inividuals should you wish to have your own
copy.
SYMBIOSIS publishes results of original research to the understanding of
symbiotic interactions at the molecular, cellular and organismic level and
intoduces novel symbiotic systems. Also published are review articles, book
reviews and a calender of events.
Manuscripts should be submitted to: Margalith Galun, Symbiosis Research
Laboratory, Department of Botany, Tel-Aviv University, Tel-Aviv 69978,
Israel and subscription orders to: International Science Services, POB
2039,Rehovoth 76120, Israel; FAX 972 8 467632.
If you need more information, please write to us.