Subject: The journal SYMBIOSIS

From: galun margalit <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 1995 15:06:02 +0200 (IST)

The journal SYMBIOSIS was established to provide a central forum for the
information in this field, and has become a growing center for the
literature of symbiosis research. We invite you to join our ranks by
submitting your papers for publication and send us any information of
interest to Symbiosis community.

If you are not yet a regular reader we hope you will encourage your library
to subscribe to SYMBIOSIS and support the central journal in our field. We
also offer a special rate for individuals should you wish to have your own 
copy. 

SYMBIOSIS publishes results of original research to the understanding of
symbiotic interactions at the molecular, cellular and organismic level and
introduces novel symbiotic systems. Also published are review articles,
book reviews and calender of events.

Manuscripts should be submitted to: Margalith Galun, Symbiosis research 
laboratory, Department of Botany, Tel-Aviv University, Tel-Aviv 69978, 
Israel, and subscription orders to: International Science Services, POB 
2039, Rehovoth 76120, Israel; FAX: 972-8-467632. 

If you need more information, please write to us.

Editorial Board of SYMBIOSIS