Subject: Attending AIBS? Let's meet!

From: "Lauraine Hawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 95 13:40 EST

Dear Symbiologists -

I'd like to propose that all of us who are attending the AIBS-hosted
meeting this summer (August 6-10, San Diego, CA) plan on getting together.
The material sent out for registration doesn't contain information that
is specific enough to make definite plans yet, but I'd like to know if
you are interested in meeting in person with other folks working on
symbiotic interactions.

If you are interested, please post a note either to me personally or to
the list that includes the following information: your name, area of
research interest (in 15 words or less please!), society membership,
email address. I will compile the information & we can work out the
details. I'm asking for information on your society membership so that
we don't exclude someone by setting up a meeting while their society
is also holding an activity. I'm asking for information on your area
of research so I can include that in the list of interested parties.

I'll start:
Lauraine Hawkins
interactions between graminicolous fungi and seed-hoarding rodents
Mycological Society of America
[email-masked]

Thanks!
Lauraine Hawkins