Subject: The CLAM is a VIRUS OF THE MIND!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 1996 16:24:41 GMT

This is a pathetic attempt to create an Internet virus as described in
Richard Brodie's memetics bible VIRUS OF THE MIND. Try again, kids!

MG

[email-masked] wrote:

>On Mon, 19 Aug 1996 16:11:06 -0700, [email-masked] (Jim Warren)
>wrote:

>>On the other hand, remember how AIDS was treated by the mainstream, when
>>it was first discovered and began its rapid spread?
>>
>>When I asked what clam was, I received a web-ref to a variety of papers
>>online -- http://www.nepenthes.com/Sex/mollusca.html

>(snip - snip - bunch of faked articles quoted (faked by the clam
>bakers not Mr. Warren))

>None of them are real. There are maybe three unique addresses to ALL
>of the articles. Not including the Chowder Club - but they're down
>(right!).

>Try to look up one of the articles in ANY of the named journals. If
>the papers exist, they wont have the article. 

>Besides, what more proof do you need than the guy asking for help to
>spread this clam "meme?"

>It was posted on 8/12/96 under the email address
>[email-masked]. Look for it in Daja News.

>That's all the proof I need!

>Will

********************************
 T H E   M E M E   G E N I U S
      [email-masked]
RELIGION IS A VIRUS OF THE MIND!
********************************

---

From: Pharaoh Chromium 93 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 07:05:22 -0400

> >That's all the proof I need!

Who is this King of Glory? Chap. 8 - Sublime Myth Makes Grotesque
History

http://alamut.alamut.org/c73/kuhn/wkg8.txt