Subject: Problems resolved with [email-masked]

From: [email-masked] (BIOSCI Administrator)
Date: 5 Jul 1995 19:57:57 -0700

As a result of the recent move of the BIOSCI computer, a problem
developed with the SYMBIOSIS-RESEARCH mail distribution list at
net.bio.net.  Although messages sent to the address made it into the
news system, they were not distributed to people on the mailing list.
We discovered this problem only recently and fixed it this morning.
The message archives on net.bio.net have been fixed.  Anyone who wants
to retrieve missed messages can use gopher to net.bio.net or use the
WWW to connect to URL http://www.bio.net/ and look in either case in
the SYMBIOSIS-RESEARCH folder in the BIOSCI archives.  (Only one
message posted to this list was affected).

Our IP address was recently changed to 204.31.212.2.  This address has
not finished propagating its way around the net yet.  If you have any
trouble connecting to us using our host names, try the IP number in
its place.  We anticipate that this problem should be resolved by the
weekend.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager

				[email-masked]