Subject: symbiosis (fwd)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 1995 10:52:54 -0600 (CST)

Dear Symbiologists,

	The following is a forwarded edited message about the journal 
SYMBIOSIS.   

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 1995 11:18:06 +0200
From: Prof. Margalith Galun <[email-masked]>

By the way, there are 6 issues (2 volumes) of SYMBIOSIS per year. However,
symbiosis papers are indeed still dispersed in a large number of different
journals making it difficult to access relevant papers. The
journal SYMBIOSIS intends to be the central forum of
information in this field & invites cooperation of all symbiologists
(perhaps through this group) to achieve this goal.
I am teaching an elective course at TAU on symbiosis including lab work
(and have been for about 20 years) & am willing to help. 

Margalith Galun

---

From: Daniel Rasmussen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 1995 16:25:27 -0500 (EST)

Dear Symbiosnet persons,

I am writting a paper on the relationship between certain 
fishes and their bioluminescent endosymbionts.  I am trying to find info 
tying these relationships to evolution.  Any info or sources would be 
greatly appreciated, Thanks,

Terri Whanger
ODU
[email-masked]