Subject: Here is my story

From: [email-masked] (Bill Hamilton)
Date: 15 Jul 1996 18:29:58 GMT

Zamboni here. had good weekend. got new pet. new pet is frog. Zamboni like frogs. frogs are green. green 
is second favorite color. purple favorite color. frogs are slimy. slimy is good. poop is slimy. like poop. name 
frog stanley. introduce stanley to horatio. horatio is my cock. hello horatio. hello stanley. they are my friends. 
they talk to me. they talk telepathically. introduce stanley to henrietta. henrietta my hand. henrietta and 
horatio love each other. they always horny. they like stanley.

want to do three way with stanley. henrietta pick up stanley. rub him on horatio. froggie style. feel good. 
Zamboni like froggie style. horatio spit all over henrietta and stanley. me stop now. go in house. go in 
bathroom. open closet. get petroleum jelly. family size jar. mom uses all the time. uses for her goats. their 
names guido and gertrude. guido boy goat. not hung like goat. hung like mule. big goat dick. mom use jelly 
on it. open jelly. rub on stanley. slide stanley up butt. put up butt backwards.

head stick out of butt. RIBIT RIBIT RIBIT. frog feel good up butt. don't want warts on butt. take out of butt. 
put back in cage. go find mom. mom smell like fish. taste like chicken. mom in bedroom. guido sodomizing 
mom. see big goat dick. goat dick in mom's butt. in out in out. mom screaming. AAIIIIIEEEE! AAIIIIEEEE! 
AAIIIIEEEE! guido screaming. BAAAAHHHH! BAAAAHHHH! BAAAAHHHH! Zamboni frightened. go 
outside now. walk to store. need condoms. always wear condoms. especially with mom. doctor give her 
creame.

tell her to put on blisters. mom never use. Zamboni don't want blisters. already have warts on butthole from 
stanley. get condoms. take to woman at counter. big woman. smelly woman. has beautiful black nose hair. 
tell her condoms not for me. she don't believe Zamboni. tell her they for horatio. she ask who horatio is. i 
show her. wave to her with horatio. she scream. AAIIIIEEEE! AAIIIIEEEE! AAIIIIEEEE! Zamboni frightened 
again. run run run. fast fast fast. go back home. hungry now. go to refrigerator

find bologna. like bologna. get bread. make sandwich. sandwich bland. look for salt. no salt here. need salt 
for sandwich. where i get salt? Zamboni think. Zamboni know. remember goat pee is salty. look for guido. 
guido still with mom. lok for gertrude. find gertrude. wait for gertrude to pee. wait wait wait. finally she pee. 
soak sandwich in goat pee. take bite. much better. eat eat eat. yum yum yum. go outside. see mail man. he 
give me mail. look at mail. poor horatio. he never get mail. chase mailman.

ask him why horatio never get mail. he ask who horatio is. i show him. wave to him with horatio. he don't 
scream. he spray Zamboni with mace. now Zamboni scream. AAIIIIEEEE! AAIIIIEEEE! AAIIIIEEEE! run run 
run. fast fast fast. run home. get hose. spray face for long time. guess Zamboni lucky. he postal worker. 
could have shot Zamboni. don't like mailman now. mom probably still like mailman. she like everybody. go 
back in house. mom done with guido. mom is naked.

all she wear is cowboy hat. cowboy boots with spurs. wants to play game. game called ranch hand and lost 
cow. mom ranch hand. me cow. i say o.k. take of clothes. down on all fours. mom get rope. make lasso. 
she lasso Zamboni. hog tie me. says she need to brand me. put name on my butt in hickeys. oh that mom. 
she one kooky chick. me tired now. will write more later. bye bye now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
mom. that crazy chick. smell like fish. taste like chicken.
my respect to Kibo. may he watch over Zamboni and keep him safe.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------