Subject: request for ideas of paper contributions

From: [email-masked]
Date: 26 Sep 1995 19:54:52 -0700

I am trying to organize a session on BIOLOGY OF PLANT ENDOPHYTES for the 
second INTERNATIONAL SYMBIOSIS CONGRESS to be held in Woods Hole, MA 
April 13-18 (1997). 

I would be very interested to hear any ideas about possible presentations 
for this session.  If you would like to give a presentation (perhaps 30 
minutes in length) please send me an email message with your proposed 
topic.  I would like to get a large selection of presentations 
concentrating on the plant endophyte theme.  This would include fungal 
endophytes of grasses, mycorrhizal endophytes, bacterial endophytes, 
etc....  

If you have any ideas but are not sure if it is applicable, send me your 
idea anyway.  Perhaps we could expand theme of the session some to include 
your topic. 

If you know someone that might be interested in giving a presentation 
let them know about this session.

Send your suggestions to:

Dr. Jim White
Department of Plant Pathology
Foran Hall
Cook College-Rutgers University
New Brunswick, NJ 08903

email: [email-masked]

phone: 908-932-9375 ext. 357

Thanks,

Jim White