Subject: LICHENS-2

From: [email-masked]
Date: 10 May 95 11:57:52

Dear symbiologists

Thank you for your answers. Now, I am looking for help in theese
areas:
PHYSIOLOGY OF LICHENS
- all informations and methods for isolation and extraction of lichen
  substances and lichen bionts {for electrophysiological experiments
  with lichen   phycobionts}
- In summer time I shall go to Russian taiga near river JENESSEY. I
  want to make some ecological observations on the epiphytic lichen
  vegetation in the forest {Pinus sibirica, Pinus obovata, Abies
  sibirica}.
  HAVE YOU SOME ANOTHER INTERESTING LICHENOLOGICAL IDEAS IN CONTINUITY
  WITH THIS SIBERIAN PROJECT? MORE HEADS-MORE INTELLIGENCE !!!!

  Yours sincerely

  Martin Backor
  Department of Plant Physiology
  Comenius University
  Bratislava
  SLOVAKIA