Subject: UNDERGRADUATE SUMMER RESEARCH IN PLANT BIOCHEMISTRY

From: [email-masked] (Michael Kahn)
Date: 9 Feb 1996 14:31:34 -0800

http://www.wsu.edu:8080/IBC/PBRTC.html describes a DOE sponsored summer
research program in plant biochemistry at Washington State University for
students who will be juniors/seniors next academic year. Program involves
working in a research lab for ~9 weeks during summer, with possibility of
attending Advanced Course in Plant Biochemistry if we get it funded.
Application forms are available from within the address above or, if you
can handle an MS Word attachment, look for this announcement in
bionet.genome.arabidopsis.  Deadline is soon (Feb 22).

Are you or any of your students interested?

---

From: LI HENG YIP <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Feb 1996 13:37:27 GMT

I am interested in the Summer research programme and would like to know more
about it and would appreciate it if you could email me back.

---

From: LI HENG YIP <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Feb 1996 13:37:23 GMT

---

From: LI HENG YIP <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Feb 1996 13:37:28 GMT

---

From: [email-masked] (Jeremy Gore)
Date: 20 Feb 1996 18:52:12 GMT

I'd like any info you have as well.
-- 
I found a new friend underneath my pillow
         ---They Might Be Giants