Subject: next symbiosis congress

From: [email-masked]
Date: 1 Oct 1995 08:43:32 -0700

Dear symbiologists,

Thanks to everyone that sent ideas to me regarding possible topics for a 
symposium on plant endophytes.  

Several people asked about who to approach if they had ideas for symposia 
or needed information about the congress.  Rather than respond to each 
individual I am posting the info.

If you have ideas for other symposia or need info about the congress you 
may contact:

Dr. John Lee
Dept. of Biology
The City College
Convent Ave. 138th St.
New York, NY 10031

Phone: 212 650-6801 or 650-8545

FAX: 212 650-8585

He is not connected to the symbnet so you will need to phone or fax him 
your ideas and questions.  

Best,
Jim White

[email-masked]