Subject: Re: earthworms

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 1994 11:19:00 EDT

One of the main workers in this field is Dr. Geoff Baker at the Div. of
Entomology in Adelaide his full address is:
Dr. Geoff Baker,
Div. of Entomology,
P.M.B. 2
Glen Osmond 5064
South Australia,
Australia

Phone 61-83038469
FAX  61-83038549

He doesn't have e-mail though I am putting the pressure on.

One method of getting earthworm free space that he uses is by usin a core
(PVC, around 400 cm diameter) tube during the dry season when worms go deep
and aestivate, by placing mesh at the bottom of the core tube at this time
it stops the reentry of any earthworms and voila!

Hope this helps, he is a font of knowledge on the subject.

James

Dr. James Coupland                                              Tel. (33)
67593103
CSIRO Biological Control Unit
Campus International de Baillarguet                    Tel. (33) 67593100
Switchboard
Montferrier sur Lez,                                                 Fax
(33) 67599040
34982 France

------------ End Forwarded Message -------------

------------ End Forwarded Message -------------