Subject: Re: compost

From: Henry Ficke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 1994 17:02:37 -0800

Reply:

> I am fairly new to the world of composting since I only began last summer.  
> My daughter gave me a plastic bin for Mother's Day and I have been happily 
> adding kitchen waste and yard waste and other odds and ends of organic 
> materials to it.........
> 
>                        
                       Katie

  Hi Katie;
  my name is Henry Ficke. I have a part time business called Mother Earth
  Worms, #187-2330 Butt Road, Westbank, B.C. V4T 2L3.
  Have you tried worm composting. I have my composter in the kitchen.
  My Red Wigglers are eating my kitchen scraps as I write this letter.
  Someone who might give you more info is:
  MADELINE HETU, R.R. #3, ST. PETERS, BRIDGETOWN, P.E.I C0A 2A0

  Hope this might help you out. Anyone else interested send me an E-mail

  [email-masked]

  GOOD LUCK.