Subject: Wormfarms

From: [email-masked] (Brian MacLaine)
Date: 1 Feb 1995 15:07:40 GMT

Distribution: World
Expires: January 30, 1995

This is a marketing research post to determine the level demand for
commercial worms of different types to be delivered by the pound to
any location worldwide. These worms will be suitable for use as bait,
composting, commercial applications in recycling biodegradable waste
and all other applications worms are normally used for.

To help defray costs of the research center we are establishing, we are
considering a large wormfarm that will be used partly for research into
recycling biodegradable waste and for the commercial production of
several types of worms.

Any individual, organization, business or government which may be
interested in using worms in the future to promote the effective
breakdown of all types of biodegradable materials and may be interested
in purchasing worms from a commercial grower, please let me know 
what demand you may have in about twelve months time. This will
assist us in our plans for the research center.

Please e-mail responses to [email-masked]

TIA. Brian
-- 
Brian R MacLaine    Phone/FAX 909-769-0454
East-West International: Export-Import Management
PO Box 56254, Riverside, CA  92517-1154  USA