Subject: bee sting therapy

From: [email-masked] (Dennis R. Schneider)
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 1995 20:08:32 GMT

Does any one have any info on a bee sting therapy for
Multiple-sclerosis patiients.  My friend is doing a paper for college
and is trying to find info on this type of therapy.  Any help would be
appriciated you can post to the group or email me .

Thanks
Tara
email ([email-masked])

---

From: [email-masked] (Lou Bjostad)
Date: 31 Aug 1995 00:46:39 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Dennis R.

> appriciated you can post to the group or email me .

See Bee Sting Therapy by Glenn Rothfeld, M.D., at

   http://www.shore.net/~spectrum/apitherapy.html

=====================================================================
Lou Bjostad, Fort Collins, Colorado      [email-masked]
=====================================================================