Subject: Re: Bees with Varroa mites

From: [email-masked] (Peter Gentile)
Date: 22 Jan 1996 18:38:03 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
says...
>
>
>Okay, I admit it, I'm stunned. I never expected to find a newsgroup
>dedicated to beekeeping. Anyway, I am posting this letter for a friends,
>friends father, who seems to be looking for places to get in contact
>with other beekeepers (if I interpret the note correct).
>

If the existance of this newsqroups stuns you, you'll be shocked by the 
vast amount of state, local, national and internationl beekeeping 
associations, clubs and other recources.  Beekeeping is vastly more 
important than you think.

Use your web searcher and typ in beekeeping, bee culture or apiculture.  
Also, there are many, many magazines and trade publiications available 
world wide. 

I'm not familiar with the country code at the end of your domain address, 
where do live?

Hope I've helped,

Pete, NJ