Subject: Bumble Bee's - HELP !

From: Bill Collier <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Aug 1995 17:31:31 GMT

I have a number of bumble bees that have set up residence in the attic
of a wooden storage building behind my house.

I know this is a news group for bee keeping, but I need advice on how to
find a new location for the bees or any suggestions on where to go for 
help.

The ceiling of the building is a thin plastic sheet under bats of 
insulation. I  can not see the bees for the insulation, but even a small 
vibration of the floor will start a loud buzzing  over head. I am afraid
they will find one of the small holes in the plastic while we are in the 
building and cut off our path to the door.

After disturbing "their" home, we have seen as many as a dozen bumble 
bees swarming around the rafters out side of the building.

No one wants to get stung. If I had not had heart surgery and did not
use medication to regulate my heart beat, I would not be as worried 
about the bees.

ANY SUGGESTIONS AS TO WHAT TO DO OR WHO TO CONTACT WOULD BE APPRECIATED !

Thanks in advance,
Bill Collier