Subject: Re: help

From: Floyd Catchpole <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 1996 13:49:40 -0400

In a message dated 96-07-26 07:36:31 EDT, you write:

<<
 -- [ From: Andrey Selivanov * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

 help
 --
 Andrey Selivanov
 Expert
 Combellga, Moscow, Russia
Message received, could you be a little more specific?

Floyd Catchpole  [email-masked]  Kansas State University, Biology Dep't.,
Ackert Hall,  Manhattan,KS 66506 USA  Phone: (913) 587-4630

"Almost everyone enjoys hunting quails with a good gun and a good dog.  How
much more interesting it is to hunt cicadas; detect them by their song from
the myriad other noises of a summer day; locate the singer by his repeated
cries; and then, either take him with a net or shoot him with a rifle in true
sportsmen style." Beamer, 1928, Studies on the Biology of Kansas Cicadidae,
The University of Kansas, Science Bulletin 18: 155.