Subject: U.S. Source for Neild, Butterflies of Venezuela? Pre-publication Price?

From: [email-masked](John W. Wall )
Date: 8 May 1996 14:48:09 GMT

Is there a source in the U.S. for Neild, Butterflies of Venezuela? 
Bioquip advises that they are not carrying it.  The E.W. Classey spring
newsletter referred to a pre-publication offer on part 1, good through
May 31st, but it did not specify the pre-publication price.

John Wall
Scarsdale, New York

---

From: [email-masked] (Chris Raper)
Date: Thu, 09 May 1996 12:58:57 GMT

>May 31st, but it did not specify the pre-publication price.

Hi John,

I don't have the info at the moment (I'm at work) but I will fish out
the flyer that I got sent a few weeks ago. If you are having problems
I know Andrew Neild quite well so I could get in touch with him and
see what plans there are for the US.

Back soon...
Chris R.

--
All views are my own and are not necessarily those of my employer.