Subject: Fair Hill Insect Field Day

From: Cheri Tenaglia <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 1996 22:11:04 -0400

I just recieved a notice for the American Entomological Society's Fair Hill
Insect Field Day.

The field day is described as " A gathering of young and old entomologists
and insects.  It is held at the Fair Hill Nature Center in Fair Hill Maryland
(6 miles west of Newark, DE)  It will be held on Saturday, June 22, 1996,
 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM., rain or shine.  Admission $5 for adults, $1 for
children under 15 years old.  Bring bag lunch - no food is available locally
- koolaid and cups are provided."

Field day activities include:
     stream insects
     insects in ponds and pools
     insects associated with old field succession
     pollinating insects
     insects of the forest
     butterflies and butterfly plants

For more information or a registration form contact :
     The American Entomological Society
     Acadeny of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia
     1900 Benjamin Franklin Parkway
     Philadelphia, PA  19103-1195

or phone  (215) 561-3978

This is a wonderful family activity.  Hope to see you there!    Cheri
Tenaglia