Subject: Re: Is Bioquip on the "net"?

From: "Henry M. Brodkin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 1995 03:04:13 -0800

On Wed, 25 Jan 1995, MICHAEL BUTLER wrote:

> Can anyone tell me if Bioquip Inc. of California has either an e-mail address
> or www access?  Thanks,

Michael-
Bioquip's E Mail address is <[email-masked]>

Hank Brodkin                              "Biological diversity is the
Marina Del Rey, CA                        key to the maintenance of the
[email-masked]                          world as we know it."
33.58'24"N 118.27'39"W                    E. O. Wilson, 1992

---

From: [email-masked] (Terry Morse)
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 1995 16:49:39

>33.58'24"N 118.27'39"W                    E. O. Wilson, 1992

Does anyone know whether BioQuip's updated (1994-95 or thereabouts) catalog 
has come out yet?  I'm supposed to be on their mailing list, but I've 
perennially had problems getting them to send me a catalog.

Thanks,
Terry
Terry Morse
[email-masked]
*********************************************************************
The Endangered Species Act doesn't need to be balanced by economic
considerations; the Endangered Species Act _is_ the balance.
*********************************************************************

---

From: [email-masked] (Maxfield D)
Date: 6 Feb 1995 12:35:46 -0500

They told me that their catalog will be ready in March.