Subject: Re: insect zoo

From: James Kruse <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 16:31:49 CST

Anne,

The information you require may be found in the message header...
---------------------------------------------------------------------
    > Date sent:      Mon, 22 Apr 1996 16:44:45 GMT
    > Send reply to:  "Lepidoptera List (LEPS-L)" <LEPS-
                                            [email-masked]>
    > From:           Daniel Slone <[email-masked]>
*   > Organization:   Oregon State University
    > Subject:        insect zoo
    > To:             Multiple recipients of list LEPS-L <LEPS-
                                            [email-masked]>

> The Entomology club here at OSU is trying to organize an insect zoo with
> some large moths and butterflies.  We would like to acquire eggs and
> pupae inorder to start the zoo.  Does anyone have suggestions of who to
> get the material from?  Does anyone have material we could use.  We would
> appreciate any help you can give,   Thanks Paul Pratt [email-masked]

Jim

Dept Entomology
Univ Wisconsin
345 Russell Labs
1630 Linden Dr.
Madison, WI 53706
608-262-4755