Subject: Re: Butterfly Livestock Available

From: Chris Conlan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 17:48:08 -0800

Geesh!  Who pissed on your breakfast this morning?  I was trying to do a
favor for a friend and a possible service to some others on this list.
Sorry if I screwed up, my apologies.  By "here" I meant anyplace other than
"there" with "there" being Thailand.  Sorry for the confusion.  By the way,
the World Series could also take place in Canada.  So if there are any PO'd
Canadians out there, talk to this "whoosh" person who just slammed me.
Chris Conlan
[email-masked]

>Christopher Conlan <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>>Hi All,
>>        A friend of mine recently started a butterfly farm in Thailand
>>and is now looking for a few more customers over here.  He is only
>>selling livestock (no dried material yet), preferably to butterfly
>>houses.  Email me direct for details if you are interested.
>>Chris
>>[email-masked] or
>>[email-masked]
>
>Please remember that this is a GLOBAL network!
>Can I assume that 'here' is the USA - as in the World Series??