Subject: Forwarded message...

From: Kevin Tuck <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 1995 08:21:54 GMT

------------------------------
From: Charles V. Covell Jr.  <[email-masked]
Thu, 6 Apr 1995 15:41:13 EDT
To: Multiple recipients of list LEPS-L <[email-masked]>
Subject: Collecting tips

Dept. of Biology, Univ. of Louisville, Louisville, KY 40292
PHONE: (502) 852-6771

I would recommend Para Dichlorobenzene (PDB) as superior to naphthalene
for antimold and antipest protection.
----- forwarded message ends here -----
I would recommend it only if you wanted to develop cancer.
--
Kevin Tuck
The Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, LONDON, SW7 5BD, UK.
Tel: +44 (0) 171 938 8980.  Fax: 0171-938-8937.
---------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE NOTE: All UK telephone codes except for five cities
(below) will need a "1" prefix from 16 April 1995. Prefixed codes
work NOW. Codes for Bristol, Leeds, Leicester, Nottingham and
Sheffield will be changed completely.
E-mail: JANET: [email-masked]
        INTERNET: [email-masked]
e-mail:  [email-masked]