Subject: Re: some backyard moths, CT USA

From: Paul Opler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 12:55:20 -0600

John: Check out the moth maps and photos on
         http://www.npsc.nbs.gov    Cheers to your interest! Paul
         Opler

---

From: John Himmelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 10:32:10 -0400

Hi Paul -

I enjoyed that site!  Thanks for telling me about it.  I sent a message offering
updates on the range maps of a couple species.  I'm not sure if it goes to you
or not, but in case it doesn't, and if you are interested, I can fill in a few
gaps in the Middlesex county area, which runs along the CT River. Rosy Maple,
Promethea, and New England Buck Moth are three that I noticed right away. I have
photo records of most of them.

If you are interested in the info, sent me a note and I'll get it to you.

Best -
John

>         http://www.npsc.nbs.gov    Cheers to your interest! Paul
**************************
John Himmelman, CT USA
[email-masked]
**************************