Subject: Re: foreign entomology societies

From: James Kruse <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 10:10:49 CST

Tue, 7 Nov 1995  Peter Gillespie <[email-masked]>

> Martian Entomological Society - Mars
----------------------------------------

> On Fri, 3 Nov 1995, Joanne Fedorka wrote:
>
> > I am looking for addresses of foreign entomology socities.  Any
> > information or advice would be greatly appreciated.
> >                                 Thank you,
> >                                 Joanne Fedorka
> >

Posts like Joanne's are what the sci-lists are for.  Perhaps Peter
would have been more clever (or less obnoxious, however you see it) by
mixing the MES in with some more helpful suggestions.
    I remember a posting listing all sorts of Entomological
societies, Europe and America at least (no, I'm not sure what
foreign means either).  Perhaps someone still has it archived and can
post it?  I can't find it.

Jim Kruse

Dept Entomology
Univ Wisconsin
345 Russell Labs
1630 Linden Dr.
Madison, WI 53706
608-262-4755