Subject: My new location!

From: [email-masked] (Julie K. Stahlhut)
Date: 21 Jun 1995 01:13:40 GMT

Just for the record, after a year at Michigan State University, I've
returned home to Kalamazoo and transferred back to Western Michigan
University's biological sciences department, where I got my M.S.
last year.  

MSU has a great entomology department, and I would definitely encourage
interested grad students to apply there, but as an older, married 
student with roots in Kalamazoo and a real love for the atmosphere at
Western, it made more sense for me to work on my Ph.D at WMU than 
try to live in two places 95 miles apart for the next four or five
years.  

My dissertation research won't involve Lepidoptera after all; I'm 
going to study the population genetics of solitary wasps instead,
which, I guess, makes me a facultative hymenopterist now!  :-)  
Of course, I still love my leps, still rear caterpillars as a hobby
(ask me about my Baltimores!) and will still be active on this group.
If you've sent me E-mail at my Michigan State account, it's still
functional enough to forward my mail here to Cleveland Free-Net;
I should have a real, live WMU account by the end of August, but
will probably continue to post from FreeNet due to its more liberal
newsgroup availability policy.  

Onward!
Julie Stahlhut
-- 
Julie K. Stahlhut, Petite Mutant   [email-masked]
"Some guy hit my fender and I said unto him, 'Be fruitful and multiply.'
 But not in those words."
                                  --- Woody Allen