Subject: Request some information on foreign entomology institutes

From: ������ <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 08:36:32 +0900

Hi! Everybody, all subscribers of this mailing lists!

Due to a request from our client,  I'm seeking some information on
foreign institutes whose main mission is a research on entomology.  Our
client is one of the representative institutes in this area here in
Korea - Suwon Institute on Silkworm.

They want to know what is the main research activities and future plan
of foreign institutes.  They also want to know how to contact with
those.  Such information will be a good reference to our client and
helpful for making their future plan. We have tried to find out this
information over the Internet.  We have already found out many
information sources concerned with this, however,mostly from U.S.A. and
a few other countries.

Also, our client want to get this information usually from independent
or private oraganization rather than from one part of college or
university because their general environment is quite far from
those academic circles'.  Now, we have only some information about
foreign research institutes whose locations are U.S., Australia, U.K. We
want to get more list of institutes of Japan, Germany, New Zealand,
China, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, France, Switzerland, Sweden,
Netherland and  Belgium.

Can somebody help us? If someone knows information sources, please make
us informed! Possibly, we guess that many readers of this interest group
are working at such institutes. Then, please send us a simple note of
your institutes necessarily including contact points together
with URLs.

We believe, you will help us so that Korean institute on this field may
not be alone from global entomology community!  8--)   Thank you!

Looking forward to getting good news from the every corner over the
world!

Soojung Han