Subject: Jalmenus species

From: David Lohman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 15:39:24 +1000

Is there anyone in Australia who could send me live eggs, larvae,
or pupae of Jalmenus eichhorni, Jalmenus inous, Jalmenus lithocroa,
Jalmenus icilius, or Jalmenus clementi?  I'm collecting preliminary data
for a comparitive study of chemical communication used by different
lycaenids within the genus Jalmenus.
        I will reimburse postage expenses.  Thanks.

Dave Lohman
*************************************************************************

                               DAVE LOHMAN

Work:                                          Home:

Faculty of Environmental Sciences              53 Highgate St.
Griffith University, Nathan Campus             Coopers Plains, QLD 4108
Kessels Rd.                                    AUSTRALIA
Nathan, QLD 4111
AUSTRALIA                                      phone: (07) 3216-7869

phone: (07) 3875-5517
fax: (07) 3875-5014

Time difference from USA:
16 hours ahead of the midwest
15 hours ahead of the east coast