Subject: (no subject given)

From: Roland Schultz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 1995 19:24:09 +1000

Hello,
I am a student from the University of Greifswald (Germany). Now I'm working
for my PhD, probably until 1996. I'm looking for an university, institute
or organisation in New Zealand for a prac or to make working experience
next year. I thought for two or three month between December 1995 and March
1996. My favourite interests are entomology (Coleoptera, Carabidae) and
ecology.
Please help me to find an address to send an official application. I'm
available here in Australia ([email-masked]) until end of
February and later in Germany ([email-masked]).
Thank you for your help.

Roland

****************************************************************************
* Roland Schultz                Austin College                             *
*                               University of New England                  *
*                               Armidale, NSW 2351                         *
*                               Australia                                  *
* phone: 001161 67 731389                                                  *
****************************************************************************