Subject: Connecticut Butterfly Association Field Day

From: John Himmelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 16:09:43 -0400

Greetings -

FYI - On June 22, from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM the Connecticut Butterfly Association
is having their 2nd annual Field Day at the New Canaan Nature Ctr., in New
Canaan CT.  Victor Demassi is our Keynote speaker and he'll be covering the
ecology and habits of CT butterflies.  There will be guided field trips (on the
grounds and at Ward Pound Ridge, NY) and "The Moth Room", where live moths, and
methods of attracting them will be exhibited.

There will also workshops on Butterfly photography and videography.  As well as
a butterfly plant sale and raffle(books, videos, art, etc), and several exhibits
of live eggs, larvae, chrysalli, and coccoons.

This is ALL FREE and open to anyone interested in butterflies and moths.
Following are directions to the New Canaan Nature Center.  Email me with any
questions.

Directions:  Exit 37 off the Merrit Pkwy.  Left at end of ramp onto Route 124.
Follow signs for Route 124.  The NCNC is on 144 Oenoke Ridge, 1/4 mile north
form center of town.  Entrance on left, across from St. Mark's Episcopal Church.
 Call 203-966-8959 or 966-9577 if lost.

**************************
John Himmelman, CT USA
[email-masked]
**************************