Subject: Who's Who Submission Form

From: "Phil Schappert <[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 1995 06:40:33 -0500

Due to the large number of responses I received after the Feb. 1st posting,
I've decided to update this list and post it bi-weekly (or until reponses
decline...).  Besides, posting it seems to increase responses!  I will begin
posting the submission form weekly (unless someone objects...).  BTW, the
list is now about 45k which may be too large for some mail-handlers.  If
anyone needs the list split up, let me know.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Online Lepidopterists' Who's Who is a regularly updated list of
contacts for Lep-people who are online.  It is intended, FOR PRIVATE USE
ONLY, to facilitate e-mail correspondence, to serve as a reference on
people's specialties for the LEPS-L and sci.bio.entomology.lepidoptera
(s.b.e.l.) usenet newsgroup, and for local contacts if you're going to be
visiting someplace that you're not familiar with.

The Feb. 15, 1995 release of the Online Lepidopterists' Who's Who has been
posted.  There are currently 62 persons on the list.  If you would like to
add your name to the list, or if you would like to revise your current
listing then fill out the form included below and e-mail it to me at:

        [email-masked]

Do not post your filled-in form on the newsgroup or on LEPS-L because I
won't take it from there.  I post the updated listings to the newsgroup
(via LEPS-L) on a regular basis, usually around the first of each month,
and can send a copy of it to anyone that requests it through the mail.

A comment about the private information section of this form: if you fill
in the fields below the dashed line, this information *WILL* be posted in
the posted version of the Who's Who.

Phil

************************************************************************
Name:
E-mail address:
Affiliation:

Location:
Specialties:

Interests:

Comments:

========================================================================
Address:

Phone/Fax:
************************************************************************

Phil Schappert
[email-masked]
[email-masked]