Subject: Re: KRAL'S TRUTH

From: Gregory <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 1995 11:16:59 -0500

I agree, Dick. The whole debate over collecting specimens is not going to be
ended anytime soon, so let's move on to some other topics, like conserving
habitat, reauthorizing the Endangered Species Act, etc.  I do not collect
specimens myself. I am too busy taking photographs of butterflies, and
working at the local level to save the places where I take those photographs.
Alan Gregory

>I, for one, am tired of Mr. Kral's self-serving (not public-serving)
>rhetoric.
>
>Dick Walton
>
>
*************************************************************************
Gregory                 "Let us begin. Let us restore the Earth. Let the
Penn State Hazleton       mountains talk, and the rivers run.
Hazleton PA 18201              Once more  and forever."
Internet: [email-masked]                      - David Brower
(717) 450-3188
PO Box 571
Conyngham PA 18219

---

From: [email-masked] (Pierre A Plauzoles)
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 1995 07:45:10 GMT

>working at the local level to save the places where I take those photographs.

----------------------------------

>>I, for one, am tired of Mr. Kral's self-serving (not public-serving)

True, but you will certainly adnmit that FWS messes up onc ein a while.

-- 
Pierre Plauzoles   [email-masked]
Canoga Park, California