Subject: help and information

From: Nicole Sabah Kissinger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 1995 13:12:25 -0600

hello!!! my name is Udi and i'm doing an investigation about butterflies,
and I have some problems with the transportation of the butterflies, I
heard about some anestesic drug for 24 hours, if anyone know it's name
and how to use it please let me know or another good way for
transportation that would help me to avoid damege from the butterflies
and have some good advice about feeding them I would be grateful.
My address is: Udi Carmi
                [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Riley Foster)
Date: 26 Jan 1995 14:33:33 GMT

I've transported adult butterflies by chilling them over ice or in
a refrigerator. As for feeding them, just extend the coiled tongue
with an insect pin & touch the tip to the sugar water, usually they
drink with no trouble.
-- 

          "The more necessary anything appears to my mind, the more
           certain it is that I only assert a limitation."