Subject: Back on track

From: Gaden Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 1995 09:59:50 GMT

Daniel Heald has posted provocation! Come on, more, please about
xylovorous caterpillars in NSW. Presumably cossids and hepialids? Habitats?
Rearing hints? Results? References?

May we have a brief resum!, please, to leaven the bread of early
sightings of butterflies (a group considered by some of us as no more than
a minor, bizarre and distracting offshoot of an otherwise respectable
lineage of higher ditrysian moths)?

Let's hear it from the moth people! Turn on the blue lights and let's go!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Gaden S. Robinson, Biodiversity Division, Department of Entomology,
The Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, LONDON SW7 5BD, UK.
Tel.: +44-(0)171-938-9494. Fax: +44-(0)171-938-8937.
INTERNET: [email-masked] [or] [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE NOTE that all UK telephone codes except for those of five cities
will need a "1" prefix (as above) from 16 April 1995. Prefixed codes
work NOW. Codes for Sheffield, Leeds, Nottingham, Leicester and Bristol
will be changed completely.
----------------------------------------------------------------------