Subject: 'fuckdog' Lawrence Krauss, Agnar Pytte ??

From: [email-masked] (Archimedes Plutonium)
Date: 6 Jun 1996 18:10:04 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>
"Cory L. Hojka" <[email-masked]> writes:

>         Cory is not posting, I, John, am, off of his computer. There is 
> a big difference between emailbombing and consecutively replying to a 
> thread on a newsgroup. I was replying to statements you made. Also, 
> those brazen words you speak of were, I believe, in reponse to an email 
> message from you in which YOU brazenly called me a 'fuckdog'

In article <[email-masked]> dated Wed, 05 Jun 1996 18:25:19
+0000
"Cory L. Hojka" <[email-masked]> writes:

>           By the way, Cory Hojka is not posting to this newsgroup or 
> 'attacking' you in any way, the purveyor of your so-called 'hate-mail' 
> (ie. John Chunko - me) has been using his computer since my network card 
> died. Just for your information...

  I am getting increasingly confused as to who is who at Case Western
Reserve. Cory or whoever there. Are these facts true?

  Agnar Pytte is the President and Lawrence Krauss is the physics dept
chair? Has either the cards of Pytte or Krauss expired? Or, are they
posting under the name of Cory L. Hojka?

  I am posting to various bio newsgroups for I do not know what a
fuckdog is. Is it a dog that clings to your leg at a social gathering?

  I did ask politely in 1995 and again 1996 that the systematic
harrassement both via email and Net stop from CWRU. Perhaps a legal
court action of Stalking will stop this CWRU stalking and unwanted email

---

From: "Cory L. Hojka" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 1996 16:53:21 +0000

Here, let me jog your memory as to what a 'fuckdog' is:

>Return-Path: [email-masked]
>Date: 27 Mar 96  22:36:01 EST
>From: [email-masked]  (Archimedes Plutonium)
>Subject: no more email
>To: [email-masked]
>
>last warning send me no more email, fuckdog
>
>all your next email will be forwarded to faculty at cwru, hahaha  l'il >fuckdog

        Now, since you sent this many months ago, you must know, or have 
known, what a fuckdog is since you use it so well in this message to me.
        Also, since it seems to be a difficult concept to grasp as to my 
identity let me say it another time: I am John Chunko posting from Cory 
Hojka's computer because my network hardware failed. I am not the CWRU 
President, or the physics dept. chair, or Santa Claus as you seem to 
believe in some assorted earlier posts. It's all very simple, really; so 
simple in fact, I asked a child I met on the street today and even she 
understood.

---

From: Clinton Summers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 20:14:52 -0500

What the H@#! is this!  Somehow, this doesn't smell of scientific or
common interest exchange!  Are there more of these to follow?  And what
does the Leps list have to do with stuff like this?

Clinton

___________________________________________________________________
|   Clinton B. Summers          |   [email-masked]        |
|   Dept. of Entomology         |   phone  (501)575-2451          |
|   AGRI 321                    |   fax    (501)575-2452          |
|   University of Arkansas      |                                 |
|   Fayetteville, AR  72701     |   "Man is unique among animals  |
|                               |    in his practiced ability to  |
|   All opinions expressed are  |    know things that are not so" |
|   strictly my own and do not  |                                 |
|   reflect those of the Univ.  |    Philip Slater                |
|_______________________________|_________________________________|

---

From: [email-masked] (Archimedes Plutonium)
Date: 11 Jun 1996 10:38:25 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>

> simple in fact, I asked a child I met on the street today and even she 

  How old was she?  Does not psychology departments set appropriate
ages 'under study'? What was the name of your Abnormal Psychologist's
name? Why do you want to draw in young children into the conversation?
A bit telling eh?

---

From: [email-masked] (Lloyd Zusman)
Date: 11 Jun 1996 17:45:47 GMT

[ Followups set to alt.sci.physics.plutonium ]

On Fri, 07 Jun 1996 16:53:21 +0000, Cory L. Hojka <[email-masked]> wrote:
> [ ... ]

I'd been away from alt.sci.physics.plutonium for a while, and a few
weeks ago I started reading it again.  I noticed that this exchange
between you and A.P. seems to have been going on for quite a while,
and it has been continuing more or less unabated for the past few
weeks.

I'm wondering: what is the reason for your desire to continue this?
If there was an insult or an injury in the past, surely it could be
settled in a different way.  From my vantage point, this tit-for-tat
exchange seems to be accomplishing nothing.  Does it really matter
who started it?

Maybe I'm ignorant of some event that occurred in the past which would
explain how it makes perfect sense that you would continue this
current exchange ... if so, then please accept my apologies in
advance, and please let me and other readers know what this event is.

It just seems to me that now is a good time to forgive and forget ...
no?

-- 
Lloyd Zusman    	01234567 <-- The world famous Indent-o-Meter.
[email-masked]          ^	     Indent or be indented.