Subject: So. TEX. Butterfly list available

From: Mike Quinn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 08:51:00 -0500

A pamphlet on the Butterflies of Santa Ana National Wildlife Refuge is
availalbe. Listed are 265 species found in this unique sub-tropical
forest grouped according to their subfamilies. Seasonal status and
abundance codes are given.

Send a SASE to:

Santa Ana National Wildlife Refuge<bold>

</bold>Route 2, Box 202A

Alamo, Texas 78516

______________________________________________________

Michael A. Quinn, Graduate Student                   Ph: 210-969-5642

Texas Agricultural Experiment Station          Educational Entomology
Sites:

2415 E Hwy 83, Weslaco TX 78596
http://entowww.tamu.edu/entoloc.html

---

From: elizabeth munger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 02:27:42 -0800

Hello-

I'm looking for some volunteer experts to assist with positive
identification of south Texas, northern Mexico specimens of:

                Polyommatinae
                Theclinae
                Riodinidae
                Hesperiidae

Some of these are tough and I need help!

Elizabeth