Subject: Re: Butterfly Houses

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 08:15:40 -0400

In article <[email-masked]>, Philip LaBrie
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> I am interested in finding the names and addreses of butterfly and
> insect houses in continental North America. Can any one help?

Supply houses or exhibits?

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 19:51:38 GMT

>insect houses in continental North America. Can any one help?

Jane Ruffin has published a book with a complete listing of such
facilities. The book can be purchased for $5.00 plus $.75 postage and
handling through the Publications Manager of the Lepidopterists'
Society. Mail to Ron Leuschner, Publications Manager, 1900 John St,
Manhattan Beach, CA   90266-2608.

Jim Tuttle   [email-masked]

---

From: Philip LaBrie <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Sep 1996 05:53:35 GMT