Subject: Request Author & Date

From: Paul Sammut <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 22:43:48 +0200

Can anybody supply me with Author & date for the following two european [ more
precisely Italian] species of Hipparchia.
1. Hipparchia ballettoi
2. Hipparchia sbordonii
Any idea where I can look for the original descrption of both?
Thanks to all.
Paul.

---

From: Fabio Vitale <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 07:39:08 +0000

>Any idea where I can look for the original descrption of both?
Both taxa was described by Kudrna.
The other data will follow.
Fabio Vitale
+--------------------------------------------------------------+
| Dr. Fabio Vitale         Phone +39/832/396089                |
| P.O.Box 199              Fax   +39/832/359926                |
| 73100 LECCE (ITALY)      E-mail [email-masked]    |
+--------------------------------------------------------------+
| Lepidoptera: Palearctic  Rhopalocera                         |
|              Neotropical Papilionidae, Esp. Parides, Battus  |
|                          Heliconidae, Ithomidae              |
+--------------------------------------------------------------+