Subject: Re: Australian Butterfly Resources

From: "Henry M. Brodkin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 1995 06:08:20 -0800

An addendum to my Autralia Resource post:
Also attending the Lorquin Meeting were some folks from Bioquip.  They
told me they would searach for books that they did not carry in their
extensive stock.  There E Mail address is <[email-masked]>
I have no connection whatever to Bioquip except as a very occaisional
customer.

Hank Brodkin                              "Biological diversity is the
Marina Del Rey, CA                        key to the maintenance of the
[email-masked]                          world as we know it."
33.58'24"N 118.27'39"W                    E. O. Wilson, 1992

---

From: [email-masked] (Brian Korbelik)
Date: 2 Feb 1995 19:43:33 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
>extensive stock.  There E Mail address is <[email-masked]>
*I have no connection whatever to Bioquip except as a very occaisional
>customer.*

You don't need any disclaimers Hank, we all know that you're cool! 8-)

Brian Korbelik