Subject: Who's Who - Submission Form

From: "Phil Schappert <[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 1995 06:31:52 -0500

The Feb. 1, 1995 release of the Online Lepidopterists' Who's Who has been
posted.  New this month is a list of additions and revisions at the top
of the listing.  There are currently 46 persons on the list.  If you would
like to add your name to the list, or if you would like to revise your
current listing then fill out the form included below and e-mail it to me
at:

        [email-masked]

Do not post your filled-in form on the newsgroup or on LEPS-L because I
won't take it from there.  I post the updated listings to the newsgroup
on a regular basis, usually around the first of each month, and can send
a copy of it to anyone that requests it through the mail.

A comment about the private information section of this form: if you fill
in the fields below the dashed line, this information *WILL* be posted in
the posted version of the Who's Who.

Phil

************************************************************************
Name:
E-mail address:
Affiliation:

Location:
Specialties:

Interests:

Comments:

========================================================================
Address:

Phone/Fax:
************************************************************************

Phil Schappert
[email-masked]
[email-masked]