Subject: Statistics Netherlands Environmental Page

From: "Rolf R. van de Pavert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 23:51:07 +0100

Lectori salutem

Statistics Netherlands does quite a lot of work in environmental monitoring.
A small selection of our results are presented at
http://www.cbs.nl/temp/lmi/
Results of 5 years of butterfly monitoring are presented in the form of
indices. Some additional info can be found as well. Your comments are very
welcome as this is a first effort at WWW presentations. I am aware of the
error in the butterfly starting page, but this affects only a few browsers
and will probably be corrected by the time you read this. There are some nice
pictures too! We work on reptiles and amphibians too, so chech these out as
well (if only for the pictures). Your comments can be passed to one of the
adresses below or to our information officer as mentioned on the pages
themselves.

--
Rolf R. van de Pavert
HOME                                          OFFICE
Meppelrade 13                                 Statistics Netherlands
2544 XL Den Haag                              Div. I, Environment sector
[email-masked]                              [email-masked]
                        The Netherlands