Subject: DEVICE FOR MEASURING INSECT ACTIVITY

From: [email-masked] (PG)
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 96 21:11:59 GMT

We developed fairly simple insect activity meter based on TV camera
and IBM-PC computer which can measure activity of multiple insects in
different zones. It can also track individual insects. It can also be used
for studying insects attractants and repellents as well as in many other
entomological applications. The same instrument can also be used to
measure activity of rodents. If your are interested in receiving more
information please provide your street address. I will mail you all necessary
information.

Thanks

Dr. Ghosh

---

From: "ORELLANA BORGES . ANDRES MIGUEL" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 12:15:55 -0400

> information please provide your street address. I will mail you all necessary

Dr. Ghosh,

My address is:

Andres M. Orellana B.
FAPAS, Apartado 210
Merida 5101-A, Merida
VENEZUELA

---

From: Michael Gochfeld <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 12:38:37 -0500

Sounds interesting.

Michael Gochfeld
EOHSI
681 Frelinghuysen Rd
Piscataway, NJ 08855