Subject: MEEC conference--final call for papers

From: [email-masked] (Kelly Fletcher)
Date: 5 Feb 1995 15:52:58 GMT

FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS

for the
15th Annual

Midwest Ecology & Evolution Conference

Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, Ohio
March 31 - April 2, 1995

The MEEC is a conference for undergraduate and graduate students and
post-doctoral researchers in the Midwest.

Abstracts are currently being solicited for papers to be presented at the 
1995
Midwest Ecology and Evolution Conference.  Presentations of papers will 
be 10
minutes with an additional 5 minutes for questions.  Abstracts are also being
solicited for posters to be presented by the authors during an informal 
poster
session.  Paper and poster presentations should address topics in evolution,
behavior, and/or ecology.

The deadline for submission of abstracts for poster or paper 
presentations is
February 13, 1995.  The registration deadline for all others interested in
attending is March 1, 1995.  The registration fee for all participants is 
$25.

Send abstracts, with projection or audio-visual needs, and requests for
registration and lodging information, schedule, and maps to:

Gina LaLiberte  MEEC
Department of Biological Sciences
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH  43403
(419) 352-8504
[email-masked]

Preparation of Abstracts for Paper Presentations and Posters

Content: tell what you did, why and how you did it, your results, and 
what they
     mean.
Format: typed, double spaced, and with 1" margins all around.  Place the 
title at
     the top, followed by the author's name and address, and the 
paragraphs of
     the abstract.
Length: Maximum of 1 1/2 pages.
Presentation of a paper will be limited to one person.