Subject: (no subject given)

From: Sonny Ramaswamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 1995 10:56:11 -0500

I need some help with locating information on the feeding and mating habits
of a few species of butterflies and moths.  Specifically, I want to know if
the following species feed as adults and if the females of the species mate
only once or many times in their lifetimes.

Choristoneura rosaceana
C. fumiferana

Corcyra cephalonica

Philodice spp.

Nymphalis antiopa

Polygonia spp.

Vanessa cardui

Manduca spp.

Hyalophora spp.

And any other species.  Please respond to [email-masked].  Thanks very
much in advance.

ciao, Sonny

*****************************************************************************
Sonny Ramaswamy                                 TEL:    (601) 325-2085
Dept. of Entomology & Plant Pathology           FAX:    (601) 325-8837
Mississippi State University                    E-mail: [email-masked]
Mississippi State, MS 39762-9775, USA

             www-url: http://www.msstate.edu/Entomology/ENTPLP.html
*****************************************************************************