Subject: Who's Who - submission form

From: "Phil Schappert <[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 06:42:06 -0500

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Online Lepidopterists' Who's Who is a regularly updated list of
contacts for Lep-people who are online.  It is intended, FOR PRIVATE USE
ONLY, to facilitate e-mail correspondence, to serve as a reference on
people's specialties for LEPS-L and the sci.bio.entomology.lepidoptera
(s.b.e.l.) usenet newsgroup, and for local contacts if you're going to be
visiting someplace that you're not familiar with.

The Mar. 1, 1995 release of the Online Lepidopterists' Who's Who has been
posted.  There are currently 80 persons on the list (growing in leaps and
bounds).  BTW, the list is now about 60k which may be too large for some
mail-handlers.  If anyone needs the list split up, let me know.

If you would like to add your name to the list, or if you would like to
revise your current listing then fill out the form included below and
e-mail it to me at:

        [email-masked]

Do not post your filled-in form on the newsgroup or on LEPS-L because I
won't take it from there.  I post the updated listings to the newsgroup
(via LEPS-L) on a regular basis, usually around the first of each month,
and can send a copy of it to anyone that requests it through the mail.

A comment about the private information section of this form: if you fill
in the fields below the dashed line, this information *WILL* be posted in
the posted version of the Who's Who.

Phil

************************************************************************
Name:
E-mail address:
Affiliation:

Location:
Specialties:

Interests:

Comments:

========================================================================
Address:

Phone/Fax:
************************************************************************

Phil Schappert
[email-masked]
[email-masked]