Subject: Re: Praying Mantis questions

From: Mossy Fern <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 1995 14:39:52 -0800

Sorry, just wondering why he wants the info...; What resources has he
tried (any particular field guides, etc.)?

happy trails
from Telecom Gulch!
Sharyn Fernandez

On Fri, 24 Mar 1995, Ed Blonz wrote:

> Granted it's not in lepidoptera, but this was as close as I could come.
>   Anyhow, my son is hoping to get the following questions answered:
>
>   How long are mantid eggs in the egg case before they are released?
>
>    How does the praying mantis communicate with other of its kind?
>
>     Thanks to whomever happens to read this and provide the info!
>

---

From: Ed Blonz <[email-masked]>
Date: 24 Mar 1995 06:48:46 GMT