Subject: gating of LEPS-L

From: "Lawrence F. Gall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 1995 13:48:00 EST

To LEPS-L subscribers:

Last week, the LEPS-L listserver and the Usenet news discussion group
sci.bio.entomology.lepidoptera were "gated."  This means that mail sent to
the former is passed along to the latter, and vice versa (the "gate" is
maintained at the American University in Washington, DC).  Those of you
who prefer to receive material via Usenet news might at this time consider
unsubscribing from LEPS-L, after first checking to make sure you are
indeed getting mail from both sources.  Feel free to contact me if you
seem to be experiencing problems.

....................................................................
Lawrence F. Gall            internet:  [email-masked]      :
Systems Office                 voice:  (203)-432-9892              :
Peabody Museum, Yale Univ.       FAX:  (203)-432-9816              :
New Haven, CT 06511 USA                                            :

---

From: [email-masked] (bsteele)
Date: 26 Jan 1995 14:43:07 GMT

> seem to be experiencing problems.

That's good to know. I wasn't aware of LEPS-L before this.

-- 
----
Bill
----