Subject: insect books 4sale/trade

From: [email-masked] (Adalbert Goertz)
Date: 7 Mar 1995 22:28:34 GMT

Dr.Adalbert Goertz,12934 Buch.Trail E.,Waynesboro PA 17268-9329 USA.	
Shipping extra.ph 717-762-7378	6 4

  internet email: [email-masked]		

 Insects-Entomology-Insekten **********************************************	

Adler,P.H.,K.C.Kim:The Blackflies of Pennsylvania(Simuliidae,Diptera)	

Entomological Society,Transactions, vol.114 No.3/4, December	1988	
4.00

American Entomologist, vol.36 No.1                              Spring	
1990,72pp	3.00

Amos,W.H.:Meadows and the Forest Margin,NAS Nature Program, 48pp	Garden 
City NY 1956	2.00

Barker,W.:Familiar Insects of America, xlib, 236pp.	NY 1960	6.00

Barnes,B.:Gall Midges of Economic Importance:Ornamental Plants and Shrubs,	
1948, 165pp.	15.00

Graham,S.A.:Principles of Forest Entomology, 410 pp.,McGraw-Hill	NY 1939	
12.00

Horsfall,W.R.:Medical Entomology,xlib,                             NY	
1962,467pp	15.00

Journal of the NY Entomological Society, vol.98 No.2,           April	1990	
4.00

Journal of Hymenoptera Research, vol.1, 1992, 260 pp.		20.00

Klots,A.B.:Butterflies and Moths, NAS Nature Program,  30pp.	Garden City NY 
1953	2.00

Krombein,K.v.:Trap-nesting wasps and bees,Smithsonian   Washington DC	
1967,570pp	20.00

Library of Science,vol.4:Bees,wasps,insects,butterflies; 96pp.	Chicago 1963	

derlinings)	5.00

Parker,B.L.et al.:Towards Understanding Thysanoptera,USDA-FS GTR-NE-147,	
464pp.,1991	9.00

Parker,B.M.;R.E.Gregg:Insect Friends and Enemies, 36pp.	Evanston IL 1950	
3.00

Pennak,R.W: Fresh-water Invertebrates of the United States,xlib,   NY	
1953,769pp	20.00

Rolston,L.H.,C.E.McCoy:Applied Entomolgy,xlib,                     NY	
1966,208pp	7.00

Swain,R.B.:The Insect Guide-orders and major families of N.Amer.Insects	
Doubleday 1948,261pp	12.00

The 1991 Conference on Thrips:Insect and Disease Considersations in Sugar	
Maple Mgmt,1992	3.00

Wardle,R.A.:General Entomology, 311 pp., Philadelphia	1936	9.00

Williams,M.L.,M.Kosztarab:The Coccidae of Virginia,(Homoptera),paper	215pp. 
1972	14.00

Annual Review of Entomology,vols.3,6,8,10-13,18-22;1958-1977	         each 
vol.:	18.00

Hull,F.M.:Bee Flies of the World,family Bombyliidae, 687 pp,	Washington 

1967,1087pp	45.00

Metcalf,C.L.,W.P.Flint:Destructive &Useful Insects,NY McGraw-Hill  NY	
1939,981pp	25.00

Mitchell,T.B.:Bees of the Eastern US, 2 vols.,538+557pp.,1960		50.00

Wheeler,W.M.:Ants - their structure,development and behavior,xlib,   NY	
1910,663pp	25.00

Coreidae of Florida,vol.12 of Div of Plant Ind P.	
1986	want

Betts,C.et al.:The Hymenopterist's Handbook	Hanworth, UK 1986,208pp	want

Bischoff,H.:Biologie der Hymenopteren, 598pp, Springer: Berlin	^1927	want

Bland,Roger G./Jacques,H.E.:How to know the Insects,3rd ed.	Dubuque IA 
1978,409p	want

Brandt,H.:K{fer,Hautfl}gler,Zweifl}gler und weitere Insektenordnungen	
^1960,208pp	want

Brandt,Herbert:Sch{dlinge u.Krankheiten an landwirtsch.Kulturpflanzen	
^1957	want

Brandt,Herbert:Sch{dlinge und Krankheiten an Forst-und Parkgeh|lzen	^	want

Brues,C.T.:Insects,Food and Ecology,90 illustr.	 Dover,  466pp	want

Carr, Anna: Rodale's Color Handbook of Garden Insects, Emmaus PA 1979		
want

Chinery,M.:A Field Guide to the Insects of Britain & Northern Europe	
London:Collins 1993	want

Chinery,M.:A Field Guide to the Insects of Britain & Western Europe.320pp.	
London:Collins 1986	want

Chinery,M.:Insekten Mitteleuropas	^Parey:Hamburg 1984,444pp	want

Covell,C.V.:Field guide to moths of Eastern N.America	1984,496pp	want

Essig,E.O.:College Entomology, 900pp	NY 1942	want

Essig,E.O.:Insects &Mites of Western North America	1958	want
Fowells,H.:Silvics of Forest Trees of the US,USDA	1965	want

Friese, G.:Insekten, Leipzig 1970	^	want

Furniss,R.L.,Carolion,V.M.:Western Forest Enemies,USDA-FS Misc.Publ.No.1339,	
1977, 654 pp.	want

Heinrich,G.H.:Ichneumoninae,vol.9 of Div of Plant Ind Publ.	1977	want

Helfer,J.R.:How to know the grasshoppers,cockroaches,&their allies,IA	1953	
want

Hill,Dennis S.et al.:Insects of Hong Hong,503pp.,c.1982		want

Howard,L.O.:The Insect Book,                                      NY	1920	want

85	want

Jacobs,Werner:Taschenbuch zur Biologie der Insekten,Stuttgart:Fischer 1974	
635pp.	want

Jacques,H.E.,R.H.Arnett:How to know the beetles, 865 illustr.	1951,378pp	
want

Johnson,W.T.,H.H.Lyon:Insects that feed on trees and shrubs,Cornell UP	1988	
want

Krombein,Karl v.et al.:Catalog of Hymenoptera in America north of Mexico	3 
vols.,1979	want

Linsenmaier,W.:Insects of the World(Knaur)              McGraw-Hill NY	1972	
want

Lord,William G.:The Blue Ridge Parkway Guide, Section A   Asheville NC	1974	
want

Martin,A.C.et al.:American Wildlife and Plants,                 Dover	1961	
want

Martineau,R.:Insects harmful to forest trees,                  Ottawa	1984	
want

Observer's Book of Common Insects and Spiders, Linsseen & Newman,	London 
1962	want

Schmiedeknecht,O.:Die Hymenopteren Nord-und Mitteleuropas, Jena 1930,1062 pp	
^	want

Schneck, Marcus:Butterflies. Emmaus PA 1990		want

Schoenichen,W.:Praktikum der Insektenkunde,3.Aufl.,              Jena	
^1930	want

Schr|der,Chr.:Die Insekten Mitteleuropas, Frankh, Stuttgart	^1926	want

Schr|der,Heinz:Insekten in Farben-275 mitteleur.Arten, 132pp	^Ravensburg 
1966	want

IA 1978,256p	want

Slater,J.A.,R.M.Baranowski:Lygaeidae of Florida,vol.14 of Div of Plant Ind P	
1990	want

Swan,L.&C.S.Papp:The Common Insects of North America,              NY	1972	
want

Walker,Laurence C.:Ecology and our Forests,                        NY	
1972,175pp    $6.00
 
-- 
********************** Adalbert Goertz **************************
================== retired in Waynesboro PA =====================
Mennonite genealogy; insect studies; selling/trading nature books
Would someone trade my PA home for home in CO, NM, or AZ or ?????