Subject: OLWW - Submission form

From: "Phil Schappert <[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 1995 06:43:19 -0400

Hi everyone,

I tried to post this earlier in the week but some mailer-demon returned
it to me since it was exactly the same content as the last submission
form I posted...  Hence, these few lines of drivel!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Online Lepidopterists' Who's Who is a regularly updated list of
contacts for Lep-people who are online.  It is intended, FOR PRIVATE USE
ONLY, to facilitate e-mail correspondence, to serve as a reference on
people's specialties for LEPS-L and the sci.bio.entomology.lepidoptera
(s.b.e.l.) usenet newsgroup, and for local contacts if you're going to be
visiting someplace that you're not familiar with.

The Apr. 1, 1995 release of the Online Lepidopterists' Who's Who has been
posted to the LEPS-L archives.  There are currently 90 persons on the list
(growing in leaps and bounds).

The updated listings are posted to the LEPS-L archives on a regular basis,
usually around the first of each month.  To obtain a copy of the most
recent update send an e-mail request to:

        [email-masked]

with the request <GET LEPS-L OLWW>, without the brackets, as the body of
the message.  Alternatively, the Who's Who is searchable using either a
gopher or WWW client to connect to the Peabody Museum's collections
server (gopher://gopher.peabody.yale.edu).  BTW, the list is now about 67k
which may be too large for some mail-handlers.  If anyone needs the list
split up, please let me know.

If you would like to add your name to the list, or if you would like to
revise your current listing then fill out the form included below and
e-mail it to me at:

        [email-masked]

Do not post your filled-in form on the newsgroup or on LEPS-L because I
won't take it from there.  A final comment about the private information
section of this form: if you fill in the address and phone/fax fields below
the dashed line, this information *WILL* be posted in the available version
of the Who's Who.  If you do not want this information generally available
then do not fill in this section.

Phil

************************************************************************
Name:
E-mail address:
Affiliation:

Location:
Specialties:

Interests:

Comments:

========================================================================
Address:

Phone/Fax:
************************************************************************

Phil Schappert
[email-masked]
[email-masked]