Subject: Naturenet: a new directory of nature reserves, country parks, and other sites

From: [email-masked] (Matthew Chatfield)
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 1996 18:32:52 GMT

naturenet
========
http://www.dungeon.com/~chat/naturenet/natnet

Nature Reserves, Country Parks, National Parks, protected areas and
special designations...

Now a new WWW directory is being started by conservation professionals
to meet the needs of those wanting to find out more. We want your
opinion on what should be in it... and we want your links!

UK based, naturenet includes the following:
*Listing by county/region of sites and areas of conservation interest
*Contacts for UK and international organisations involved in practical
conservation
*Full descriptions and links describing designations such as SSSI,
NNR, National Park and Ramsar Site
*Links to other UK and international sites

Listings in the main UK directory are FREE. 

Visit us and comment directly. 

========================================
http://www.dungeon.com/~chat/naturenet/natnet

---

From: Jeremy Packer <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Jan 1996 09:33:33 GMT

The hyperlink appears not to work for me. Is the page set up yet?

Jeremy