Subject: Mourning cloaks

From: Gene Bilney <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 21:54:46 -0500

This may be a dumb question but I have always wondered what the 
difference between the Mourning cloaks with the whitish borders
on the wings and those with the yellowish borders. I have been 
told that it was gender but don't know if this is true or not.
Any one know for sure. Thanks for any info.
-----------------------------------------------------------
*Timeflyer                    [email-masked]
*Book collector               *Voracious reader
*Anglophile                   *Librarian extrordinaire
*Scotophile                   *Devotee of Gaia & Luna
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering
the things of youth. Nurture strength of spirit to shield you
in sudden misfortune. But do not distress youself with dark
imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.
=============================================================