Subject: Kentucky 4th count July 6th

From: "Charles V. Covell Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 15:33:33 EDT

Dept. of Biology, Univ. of Louisville, Louisville, KY 40292
PHONE: (502) 852-6771

Here's an invitation to any interested folks to accompany the
10th annual Oldham Co., KY July 4th Butterfly (and moth) Count
on Sat. July 6.  Please contact me at my E-mail address or by
other means shown below if interested in attending.  Time
will be 9:30-3:00, meeting at Brownsboro store, about 1 mile
N of Exit 14 off I-71, 20 miles NE of Louisville.
  I will be at the Lepid. Soc. meeting in Houston Thurs.-Sun.,
so if you send me a note during that time, I will get back to
you next week.
  Still very rainy here in KY, but lots of butterflies out around
town when the sun makes brief sorties.  Cheers, Charlie

Charles V. Covell Jr.   [email-masked]
Dept. of Biology, University of Louisville
Louisville, KY 40292-0001   PHONE: (502) 852-6771 (office)
(502) 852-0725 (FAX); (502) 456-6122 (home).  "So many bugs..."