Subject: ARTIFICIAL DIETS

From: <.,@compuserve.com>
Date: 22 Sep 1996 15:40:40 GMT

CAN ANYBODY PLEASE SUPPLY RECIPE OR INDICATE A SOURCE FOR RECIPE 
FOR ARTIFICIAL DIETS FOR CAPTIVE REARING OF MONACH AND CITRUS FEEDING
PAPILIO LARVAE ?
ALSO ANY HINTS ON DISEASE CONTROL

---

From: [email-masked] (Pierre A Plauzoles)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 22:31:54 GMT

>ALSO ANY HINTS ON DISEASE CONTROL

As you can see above, there is no real email address for you in the 
message.  Would you please fill it in so that we can email you instead of 
taking up bandwidth?

Also, for who knows what reason, your computer was set to <caps lock>.  
This is widely deemed to be the equivalent of shouting in a small room.  
Perhaps this is an unjust assessment, but it is nevertheless the way it 
is perceived on the Internet.

Thank you.

-- 
Pierre Plauzoles   [email-masked]
Canoga Park, California