Subject: NEW BOOK:Alberta Butterflies

From: Norbert Kondla <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 1995 13:42:44 PDT

To: LEPS-L1 --INTERNET [email-masked].

Prepublication discount is available for Alberta Butterflies if order
placed before 30 April 1995. Book will be available in early May and
breaks new ground in butterfly books. ca. 350 pages(8 1/2 by 11inch),
879 color photographs, color identification keys(with embedded photos),
400 plus entry bibliography, color distribution maps, history of collectors,
flight periods, food plant illustrations etc. 181 species and subspecies.
All this, thanks to modern technology, for the prepublication price of
$36 plus $3 shipping if ordered before april 30. after that the price will
be $44.95. price is in US dollars outside of Canada. Order from Federation
of Alberta Naturalists Box 1472, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5J 2N5 phone
(403)4538629 fax (403)4538553. send check or use your VISA card. Canadian
residents must of course add 7% GST

Cheers,
Norbert Kondla  Internet: [email-masked]
Operations Manager, Robson Valley Forest District
British Columbia Forest Service  (604) 569-3704