Subject: cecropia moths

From: rene <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 12:00:58 -0400

I am looking for an artificial culture medium receipe for the cecropia
moth + some support in the making of the medium
--
MZ

---

From: Brian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 13:07:22 EDT

In June, I will graduate from Williams College with a B.A. in
biology and am hoping to put my experience and interest in biology to
use in some sort of summer position. I have a very strong background
in field research and a fair knowledge of statistics and experimental
design, as well as library research. Ideally I would like to find a
position in ecology or entomology involving work in the field, but my
interests are broad-ranging and I would be quite willing to work in
the library or laboratory as well. I am an extremely dedicated worker
and have a strong interest in the biological sciences. If I could be
of use to you this summer, please e-mail me at brian.w.spitzer@
williams.edu; if you know of anyone seeking help for the summer,
please forward this to them. Thanks very much for your help!

Brian Spitzer
Williams College, class of 1996