Subject: Re: WWW Sites with Butterfly pics?

From: "Lee C. Larcheveque" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 1995 09:29:55 -0500

On Fri, 10 Feb 1995, James MacCloskey wrote:

> Hello!
>
> It would be a great windfall for my toddler if there were any www sites
> with jpegs of butterflies.  Any response gets a set of butterfly icons
> suitable for Macintosh sent to them via email.
>
> Thanks,
> Jim MacCloskey
>
> [email-masked]
>
Jim- I am currently working on a multimedia CD-ROM on monarchs and other
inhabitants of milkweed patches and would love to see the butterfly
icons, perhaps to use as buttons.

I would be greatful if you could send them to me, thanks!
Lee

---

From: [email-masked] (Maliboo)
Date: 11 Feb 1995 21:30:34 -0500

>suitable for Macintosh sent to them via email.

A number of butterfly pictures are available in the Smithsonian online
section of American Online.  Access via Smithsonian photos or Natural
History Museum.  E-mail me if you have any difficulty.  I do like
Butterfly icons.
Paul Russell

Paul J. Russell