Subject: insect books wanted

From: [email-masked] (Adalbert Goertz)
Date: 7 Mar 1995 18:15:26 GMT

****** wanted ******* gesucht **************************************

WTB list     from: [email-masked]

 desiderata/wanted by A.Goertz,12934 Buch.Trail E.,Waynesboro PA 17268

 ph 717-762-7378

Baranowski,R.M.,J.A.Slater:Coreidae of Florida,vol.12 of Div of Plant Ind P

Betts,C.et al.:The Hymenopterist's Handbook Hanw

Bischoff,H.:Biologie der Hymenopteren, 598pp, Springer: Berlin

Bland,Roger G./Jacques,H.E.:How to know the Insects,3rd ed. Dubu

Brandt,H.:Kaefer,Hautfluegler,Zweifluegler und weitere Insektenordnungen

Brandt,Herbert:Schaedlinge u.Krankheiten an landwirtsch.Kulturpflanzen

Brandt,Herbert:Schaedlinge und Krankheiten an Forst-und Parkgehoelzen

Carr, Anna: Rodale's Color Handbook of Garden Insects, Emmaus PA 1979

Chinery,M.:A Field Guide to the Insects of Britain & Northern Europe

Chinery,M.:A Field Guide to the Insects of Britain & Western Europe.320pp.

Chinery,M.:Insekten Mitteleuropas,Parey:Hamburg 1984,444pp

Covell,C.V.:Field guide to moths of Eastern N.America,1984,496pp

Essig,E.O.:College Entomology, 900pp,NY 1942

Essig,E.O.:Insects &Mites of Western North America 1958

Fowells,H.:Silvics of Forest Trees of the US,USDA,1965

Friese, G.:Insekten, Leipzig 1970

Heinrich,G.H.:Ichneumoninae,vol.9 of Div of Plant Ind Publ.,1977

Helfer,J.R.:How to know the grasshoppers,cockroaches,&their allies,IA

Hill,Dennis S.et al.:Insects of Hong Hong,503pp.,c.1982

Howard,L.O.:The Insect Book, NY 1920?

Illustrated books/Illustrierte Insektenbuecher/any language

Imms,A.D.:Insect Natural History, London 1971

Insects of Eastern Forests, USDA For.Serv.Misc.Publ.1426, 1985

Jacobs,Werner:Taschenbuch zur Biologie der Insekten,Stuttgart:Fischer 1974

Jacques,H.E.,R.H.Arnett:How to know the beetles, 865 illustr.,1951,378p

Johnson,W.T.,H.H.Lyon:Insects that feed on trees and shrubs,Cornell UP

Krombein,Karl v.et al.:Catalog of Hymenoptera in America north of Mexico

Linsenmaier,W.:Insects of the World(Knaur) McGraw-Hill NY 1972

Lord,William G.:The Blue Ridge Parkway Guide,Sect.A,Asheville NC 1974

Martin,A.C.et al.:American Wildlife and Plants, Dover 1961

Martineau,R.:Insects harmful to forest trees, Ottawa 1984

Observer's Book of Common Insects and Spiders,Linsseen&Newman,London 1962

Schneck, Marcus:Butterflies. Emmaus PA 1990

Schoenichen,W.:Praktikum der Insektenkunde,3.Aufl.,Jena 1930

Schroeder,Chr.:Die Insekten Mitteleuropas, Frankh, Stuttgart 1926

Schroeder,Heinz:Insekten in Farben-275 mitteleur.Arten, 132pp,1966

Sedlag,U. et al.:Insekten Mitteleuropas, 1986, 408 pp

Slater,J.A.,R.M.Baranowski:How to know the true bugs,496 illustr.,1978

Slater,J.A.,R.M.Baranowski:Lygaeidae of Florida,vol.14 of Div of Plant Ind

Swan,L.&C.S.Papp:The Common Insects of North America,NY 1972

Zahradnik,J.:Bees,Wasps, and Ants, 192pp, Hamlyn Publ.,1991

-- 
********************** Adalbert Goertz **************************
================== retired in Waynesboro PA =====================
Mennonite genealogy; insect studies; selling/trading nature books
Would someone trade my PA home for home in CO, NM, or AZ or ?????