Subject: Re: another UFO - picture.jpg (1/1)

From: Andy McClelland <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 23:40:11 -0800

>
>Hi group:    (Sorry up front if this offends any except the intended)
>May I recommend we all thank this person's garbage to this list's
>subscribers, by all sending it back in it's entirety in reply, with our
>thanks.    Then maybe it will jam their email like it did mine.  Geez!    I
>think the UFO might be a [email-masked]!
>Larry

I found the above attachment on my hard drive, double-clicked on it and was
asked for a program that could open it.  I chose Netscape from a list of
suggestions, and lo and behold there appeared a beautiful picture of a
sphingid.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%% Andy McClelland  (Emeritus)  :-)           /\                  %%%
%%%    [Department of Entomology              / /\                 %%%
%%%    University of California        ..    / / @\      "so many  %%%
%%%    Davis, CA 95616-8584]            \\  / /___@\      bugs,    %%%
%%% P.O. Box 162                         oo()()()jjjj>    so       %%%
%%% Clio, CA 96106  (916) 836-4515        ( / | \         little   %%%
%%%   e-mail: [email-masked]     /  |  \        time"    %%%
%%%   also: [email-masked]                                      %%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%