Subject: Brudy's Exotics Butterflies

From: "Al. Robert Krismer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 03:30:00 -0500

In the paper last evening the garden editor mentioned a source for butterfly
eggs and larvae out of Houston Texas called Brudy's Exotics. Anyone have any
experience ordering from this place. Monarch's were offered at 12 eggs or
larvae for $21.95.

Would appreciate any comments!

Al Krismer
Cincinnati,
Ohio

---

From: Jeffrey Glenn Schultz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 10:10:23 -0600

Was there an address or phone number?????
jeff schultz
Houston, TX
[email-masked]

---

From: David Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 12:42:00 -0800

I'm new to this list and to butterflying in general, so my appologies
if this is out of line for this group.  I've been a birder for many
years, and have just added butterflying to my activities.

I will be headed to Southern California in a week or so, and wondered
if anyone could provide me with some thoughts on where (and when) to
go to see some of the desert butterflys.  I'll be based in Lancaster
this time, but would be interested in sites anywhere in SoCal.

Thanks,

--
David Powell
Half Moon Bay, CA
[email-masked]