Subject: Re: Endangered Species

From: [email-masked] (Samuel Sun)
Date: 18 Apr 1995 13:02:57 GMT

[email-masked] (Maxfield D) wrote:
.> I was too frustrated not to write this.  Justice Scalia is saying that it
.> is "wierd" to think that the Endangered Species Act should protect
.> habitat.
.> 
.> If the current attack on the environment is a concern to you, please
.> e-mail the President at [email-masked]
.> 
.> Say whatever you feel.  Let's "Net the Vote"!

Not that I don't believe this, but could someone provide a source for this
statement?  If I am going to complain to anybody, I'd like to first verify
the statement by Scalia.

Sam Sun

---

From: [email-masked] (Maxfield D)
Date: 17 Apr 1995 20:38:25 -0400

I was too frustrated not to write this.  Justice Scalia is saying that it
is "wierd" to think that the Endangered Species Act should protect
habitat.

If the current attack on the environment is a concern to you, please
e-mail the President at [email-masked]

Say whatever you feel.  Let's "Net the Vote"!