Subject: Re: Generators

From: Bart Vanholder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 09:56:42 +0000

At 07:50 PM 12/2/96 -0800, you wrote:

>course, you can hire a sherpa).  The Honda 350 is only about 18 pounds and
>easy to cary around (the next sizes up start getting considerably

I have a Honda 350 SX , but...was never able to run a single HPL 125 watt.
Allthough 2 of my friends run this type of lamp with the same device. A 80
watt HPL gives no problem and mixed light-bulbs (which use normal
net-current) of 250 watt don't pose any problem neither... is the 'self'
needed as transfo for HPL light the problem ?
----------------------------------------------------------
Bart Vanholder
Belgian Migrant Lepidoptera Survey
Droeskouter 33
B-9450 Haaltert
Belgium
e-mail: [email-masked]
homepage Migrant Leps http://www.club.innet.be/~pub00644/
homepage Sesiidae     http://www.club.innet.be/~pub00644/sesiid/seslist.htm
----------------------------------------------------------