Subject: What do cloths eating moths look like?

From: [email-masked] (Larry K)
Date: Thu, 02 May 1996 14:04:44 -0500

Lately I've been catching a few moths in the house (Washington DC area)
and am wondering if they might be the type whose larvae eat wool clothes. 
As best as I can describe them, they sit with their wings mostly folded so
the whole moth is like a narrow "V", length about 1/2 to 3/4 inches, the
wing half closest to the head is a light tan, while the lower wing half is
a much darker brown.  There might be a touch of orange near the head.  I
thought they might have come in with some bags of bird seed but apparently
not.  Thanks,
   Larry
-- 
Larry Kahn           "Winning isn't everything, but losing sucks."
[email-masked]
For a good time, call 1-900-http://mason.gmu.edu/~lkahn/index.html

---

From: Mark David Deering <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 17:04:31 -0400

Soiunds close enough for me to want and get some PDB in my closet!

:)  Mark