Subject: Re: sources for tobacco hornworm

From: Jerri Larsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 1996 14:22:57 -0400

You probably already have this information but will tell you again just in
case not.

Rob Ferber of DEI Insect Enterprises, Raises them by the thousands for fooder
at Zoos and other places.  He has developed an artificial media that really
works great besides.  His telephone # is (818) 683-9552  I don't know his
e-mail but if you are interested drop me a note and I will have it by the
time you get this.  He is a lot less expensive than the sources you have now.

Jerri.  ([email-masked])

---

From: [email-masked] (Pierre A Plauzoles)
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 16:05:35 GMT

>time you get this.  He is a lot less expensive than the sources you have now.

Rob's email address is <[email-masked]>.

I know it sounds strange, but he is also interested in geology and GPS 
(global positioning systems).  He has had the same address since it 
became available to him due to his interests in those fields.

-- 
Pierre Plauzoles   [email-masked]
Canoga Park, California