Subject: first sightings -- northeastern Wisconsin, USA

From: Gary Fewless <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 May 1995 13:45:15 -0500

Add to my recent message

Vanessa atalanta Green bay WI (Lat 49 30  Long 87 55)  05/02/95

Pieris rapae -- same as above 05/02 -- our first new emerging bfly I think.

Gary Fewless  [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Greg A Breed)
Date: 6 May 1995 01:20:57 -0500

Gary,

Nice to see you here.  I guess I'll get to the point.

Pieres Rapae 4/30  about 2:00, sunny, 60 F City park.  Minneapolis, MN.
Pieris Rapae 5/4   about 12:00, sunny, 65 F Ptly Cldy,  St. Paul, MN.

These are the first I've seen this year and appeared newly emerged.
Note that these observations were made in a highly urbanised area.

Looking forward to seeing you at the '95 Nicolette count this summer!
Say hi to Sue for me.

					Greg A. Breed
					Minneapolis, MN
					[email-masked]