Subject: Artificial Diets For Leps

From: Philip LaBrie <[email-masked]>
Date: 1 Sep 1996 05:48:59 GMT

I am trying to develop an artificial diet for the Cairns Birdwing 
Ornithoptera primus Has anyone worked with artificial diets for 
birdwings and does any one know how to contact A.C. Morton who has 
written papers on the topic.
Thanks Phil

---

From: [email-masked] (Charles Sartwell)
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 1996 04:22:41 -0500

Addresses of authors of most scientific papers usually are printed in the
articles.
     Is A.C. Morton the Ashley Morton who wrote about the IMPORTANCE OF
FARMING BUTTERFLIES in New Scientist, 20 May 1982?

---

From: Philip LaBrie <[email-masked]>
Date: 5 Sep 1996 02:22:47 GMT

Thank you for every bodies help in answering my question. I have been 
inundated with answers and don't need any more thanks again.
Phil