Subject: hellgrammites: Corydalus

From: [email-masked] (Johnston J Huntress)
Date: 7 Feb 1995 20:43:23 GMT

I have been looking for any information at all on the larvae of the
dobsonfly.  Any information at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
                           Johnston J Huntress
                           Boston College
                           [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Julie "Mudgie" Stahlhut)
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 1995 09:14 est

> dobsonfly.  Any information at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  
Hmmmm -- a couple of us at Michigan State have tried to send messages,
but they keep bouncing back with an unknown address.  Have there been
known problems on cleo.bc.edu lately?

Julie K. Stahlhut, Hellgrammite Tamer   [email-masked]
"May your life be full of immature activities."
   -- My Immature Insects prof's inscription in my copy of his text.

---

From: [email-masked] (Brian Korbelik)
Date: 8 Feb 1995 17:48:33 GMT

In the latest journal of the Lepidopterist Society published by the
Los Angeles County Museum of Natural History there was an announcement
of this newsgroup going online. Chris and Julie, hey you made the 
papers! 8-) 

Congrats!

Brian Korbelik

---

From: "Henry M. Brodkin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 1995 13:11:46 -0800

SBEL and Leps-L are also mentioned in the Lorquin Entomological Society's 
"Network", the North American Butterfly Association's "Anglewing" and the 
"Butterfly Gardener's Quarterly".  I think we have an institution here!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
	Hank Brodkin <[email-masked]> Marina Del Rey, CA
			33.58'24"N 118.27'39"W
 finger <[email-masked]> for information about the Calbird-L Mail List