Subject: Re: storage cabinets

From: "Mark J. Dixon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 11:00:44 +0000

>which I use to make my own cornell drawers.  I get a set of 12 drawers
>for a little over 100 dollars in materials!
>
Do you have any plans for your drawers which you could share with us?

Regards,
Mark.

---

From: guy a hanley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 21:00:56 -0600

I am going to sit down after christmas and make a bunch more cabinets
to exact Cornell drawer specifications, I made my first set of twelve
to resemble Cornells, but they are not within exact sizes due to the
fact that I was a newbie to the whole insect storage idea, so I can
attempt to post a reasonably precise description as to how to cut
them. I can tell you all now that it takes a good hand at the table
saw in order to get tight fitting tops.

I may also be interested in the somewhat distant future in selling all
of my current drawers along with their cabinet, 12 drawers, cabinet
holds 13, good fit on the lids, along with a tight seal on the main
door.  its not real pretty, but it seals up, and in three years I have
not had a pest (living in a mobile home)  would be great for a serious
beginner, so let me get past this holiday season and I will figure out
the measurements for all to enjoy, maybe some diagrams to fax out.

Cheers

G. Hanley