Subject: Re: Butterfly larvae of Ohio -- CDROM

From: [email-masked] (DTDerekson)
Date: 24 Mar 1996 09:17:22 -0500

Hmm.... Would your software itself be marketable to universities or
museums in building similar products? Or could this be dovetailed into
gradulate studies as a "thesis" of sorts (spoken like someone who never
went to grad school <g>)

Death of "the book"? I can't haul my PC out into the yard to id a bug. Nor
would I want to. Books are static and don't consume energy after they've
been created save my own to turn pages, and this can be readily
replentished with Pepsi and Snickers. Unlike my PC which makes noise and
runs up my electric bill. (Not to mention my AOL bill!!) <double grin>!!!

---

From: [email-masked] (MikeDunn)
Date: 31 Mar 1996 13:26:35 -0500

Great idea. There is a real need for more informtion on butterfly larvae
(and moths too). I would be interested in neat natural history info that
is useful for teaching purposes. Also, I suggest including picture of
chrysalis. Let me know of your progress.
Mike