Subject: Collecting Supplies

From: "Boyce A. Drummond" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 May 1996 16:46:10 EDT

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
on 5/18/96   ET2JS, INTERNET:[email-masked] wrote to
Multiple recipients of list LEPS-L, INTERNET:[email-masked] --->

"Can someone please inform me  (either in a post or e-mail)  of a source
for nets, pins, spreading boards, etc?  It seems more difficult than it
should be for a hobbyist to get ahold of some insect pins!   There used to
be a company called "The Butterfly Company" that sold supplies.  I think
it was in NY somewhere.     Any help appreciated.     Thanks."

Reply:

An excellent company from which to obtain insect supplies of all kinds,
including pins, nets, spreading boards, books, etc. is:

BioQuip Products
17803 LaSalle Avenue
Gardena, CA 90248-3602
Telephone: (310) 324-0620
FAX: (310) 324-7931
e-mail: [email-masked]

Contact them for a current catalog.

Boyce Drummond
Natural Perspectives
1762 Upper Twin Rock Road
Florissant, CO 80816
[email-masked]

---

From: Chris Conlan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 1996 22:13:33 -0800

Bioquip is the best all around place for supplies.  However, the best nets
I have ever used come from a guy named John Rose.  He markets them
independently.  They are made of titanium or something, but in any case,
they are incredibly light, rigid and strong.  If you (or anyone out there
reading this) are interested in a really great net you can reach John at
17344 Eucalyptus St., Unit B3
Hesperia, CA  92345
USA
(619) 244-7324

Chris
[email-masked]