Subject: REPOST-author citations

From: Jeffrey Glenn Schultz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 16:58:18 -0500

My sincerest apologies to all for making gross mistakes in my previous post.

I am looking for author citations to north american butterflies. Scott's
book does not provides these and neither   do recent Texas butterfliy
literature. NABA has a list of Common Names with Scientific Names for
critters.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

jeff schultz
[email-masked]

---

From: Gaden Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 10:41:23 GMT

Try the Checklist of the Lepidoptera of America North of Mexico. Hodges, R.
W. (ed.): xxiv + 284 pp., E.W. Classey / The Wedge Entomological Research
Foundation, 1983. This work is sometimes considered to be a part of the
Moths of America North of Mexico (MONA) series and catalogued by libraries
as such.

Gaden Robinson
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Gaden S. Robinson, DSc, Department of Entomology,
The Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, LONDON SW7 5BD, UK.
Tel.: +44-(0)171-938-9494. Fax: +44-(0)171-938-8937.
INTERNET: [email-masked] [or] [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------