Subject: Request for info

From: Sonny Ramaswamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 1995 11:36:46 -0500

Sorry to bother folks on these listservers again.  But in my hurry to send
the message I goofed in naming one of the species for which I am interested
in getting info on adult feeding and monoandry/polyandry.  The list of
species should read as follows:

Choristoneura rosaceana
C. fumiferana

Corcyra cephalonica

Colias spp.

Nymphalis antiopa

Polygonia spp.

Vanessa cardui

Manduca spp.

Hyalophora spp.

Sorry for any incovenience caused.  Thanks.

ciao, Sonny

*****************************************************************************
Sonny Ramaswamy                                 TEL:    (601) 325-2085
Dept. of Entomology & Plant Pathology           FAX:    (601) 325-8837
Mississippi State University                    E-mail: [email-masked]
Mississippi State, MS 39762-9775, USA

             www-url: http://www.msstate.edu/Entomology/ENTPLP.html
*****************************************************************************