Subject: bugnet

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 1995 20:53:30 -0500

I have been trying to subscribe to Bugnet without success.
Can anybody help.

---

From: [email-masked] ("Colin Cracknell")
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 1995 07:55:58 GMT

I know nothing of bugnet and would appreciate details. My own problem is 
that I've somehow been removed from the ENTOMO-L mailing list and can't 
find the subscription address. Can anyone help with either of these?

------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked] | "Specialisation is for insects" [RAH]
                           | "I specialise in insects" [ColinC]
All opinions are my own, but Darter Systems agrees with me.
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 1995 17:46:11 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>
 
>find the subscription address. Can anyone help with either of these?
 
Entomo-l: send  "subscribe entomo-l <yourname>" replacing <yourname> with
your name to : [email-masked]     Don't put anything in To or Subject
sections, or put anything else in the e-mail message.
 
Bugnet: (this has changed recently, so may not work...save my address and
let me know)  send'subscribe bugnet <yourname>'to [email-masked]
 
Socinsct: send "subscribe socinsct <yourname> to [email-masked]
 
Bee-L: "subscribe bee-l <yourname> to [email-masked]
 
*****************************************************************
LIZ MYHRE                    **ENTOMOLOGIST/TECHNICIAN LOOKING **
DEPT ENTOMOLOGY              **FOR JOB, ESP. PACIFIC NORTHWEST **
WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY  **EXPERIENCE: URBAN ENTOMOLOGY,   **
PULLMAN, WA  99164-6382      **CHEMICAL TESTING, CARPENTER ANTS**
PHONE: 509-335-3681          **YELLOWJACKETS, TOXIC SPIDERS    **
FAX: 509-335-1009            **SCIENTIFIC ILLUSTRATION, SLIDE  **
[email-masked]     **GRAPHICS, PHOTOGRAPHY, MACINTOSH**
*****************************************************************
*    ___    ___                 *
*       ›__/  ___   _______     *
*       |@@|_/   ›^/› › › ››    *
*       ›--/-^ ^ ^ ›/_/_/_//    *
*           /  |  ›             *
*          /   |   ›            *
*                               *
*********************************