Subject: Re: This Collecting sites?

From: James Kruse <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 1996 11:56:44 CST

Mon, 22 Jan 1996  fritz bosch <[email-masked]>:

> >Having newly found this group, I recently posted a request regarding
> >collecting sites, and was very pleased with the response

I am happy to hear this, as there are those on this list who are only
too happy to help.
>
>
> I am interested in a re-post of colleting sites in which I can videotape
> lep's across the US
>
If you (or anyone reading this) is in Wisconsin this spring or
summer, I'd be happy to show you around to some old haunts or help
you find some habitat to look for particular creatures.  I don't care
if you bring a kill jar or camera.

All areas are privately owned and accessed with permission.  This
alternative of having a resident show you around is favorable to just
wandering into unknown areas, stopping along roadways and hoping.

BTW, that was ill advice someone gave about sneaking around the
Indian Reservation.

Cheers!
Jim Kruse
            "It isn't pollution that's harming the environment.  Its
the impurities of our air and water that are doing it." - Vice
President Dan Quayle.

Dept Entomology
Univ Wisconsin
345 Russell Labs
1630 Linden Dr.
Madison, WI 53706
608-262-4755