Subject: Recruiting Lists

From: [email-masked] (Mike Von Foerster)
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 94 13:50:18 GMT

Just trying to make sure I keep these machines busy sending around
these lists........

These lists are updated with Bob's latest and from those of you that
have sent me updates.....thanks. Any more errors....let me know via
e-mail.

Players are listed by conference....conferences are alphabetical.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  acc Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

Ishua Benjamin(#49)       6-4  2G   Concord, NC                   North Carolina State
Jerry Braswell(#78)       6-0  PG   Cuthbert, GA                  Wake Forest
Geoff Brower(#70)         6-5  2G   Fort Walton Beach, FL         Florida State
Greg Buckner              6-4  2G   Hopkinsville, KY              Clemson
Rodney Elliott            6-8  PF   Baltimore, MD                 Maryland
Steve Goolsby             6-4  2G   Marietta, GA                  Wake Forest
LaMarr Greer(#35)         6-5  2G   Cape May, NJ                  Florida State
Clint Harrison            6-4  2G   Reidsville, NC                North Carolina State
Matt Harpring             6-5  2G   Atlanta, GA                   Georgia Tech
Julian Hodge              6-9  PF   Lake Wales, FL                Georgia Tech
Iker Iturbe               6-7  PF   Fridley, MN                   Clemson
Antonio Jackson           6-9  C    Aliceville, AL                Wake Forest
Sarunas Jasikevicius      6-4  2G   Quarryville, PA               Maryland
Danny Johnson             6-3  2G   Morganton, NC                 Clemson
Trajan Langdon(#12)       6-4  2G   Anchorage, AK                 Duke
Corey Louis(#17)          6-9  PF   Miami, FL                     Florida State
Michael Maddox(#22)       6-8  F    Atlanta, GA                   Georgia Tech
Chase Metheney(#57)       7-3  C    Charlotte, NC                 Virginia
Norman Nolan(#16)         6-8  PF   Baltimore, MD                 Virginia
Ricky Price(#4)           6-5  WF   Long Beach, CA                Duke
Tony Rutland(#117)        6-1  2G   Hampton, VA                   Wake Forest
Curtis Staples(#18)       6-1  2G   Frederick, MD                 Virginia
Ryan Sullivan             6-3  2G   Bogota, NJ                    North Carolina
Michael Tabb              6-8  PF   Sharon, PA                    Clemson
Steve Wojciechowski(#47)  5-11 PG   Baltimore, MD                 Duke

         **************** 1994.Junior.College.Recruits ****************    

Sean Allen                6-8  PF   Anderson JC, SC               Wake Forest
Shamon Antrum             5-11 PG   Dixie JC, UT                  Maryland
Raul Hagins               6-4  PG   Anderson JC, SC               Clemson
Andre McCollum            6-3  2G   Anderson JC, SC               Clemson
Al Pinkins                6-6  WF   Chipola JC, FL                North Carolina State
Ihsan Scott               6-8  C/F  Trinity Valley JC, TX         Clemson
Tim Wooden                6-11 PF   Seminole JC, OK               Maryland

         **************** 1994.Prep.School.Recruits ****************    

Avery Curry               6-1  PG  New Hampton, NH                Florida State
Shammond Williams         6-2  PG  Fork Union, VA                 North Carolina

         **************** 1994.Transfer.Recruits ****************    

Bill Harder               6-1  PG   Furman                        Clemson
Steve Norton              6-11 C    Furman                        North Carolina State

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  atlantic10 Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

Andre Burks               6-0  PG   Baton Rouge, LA               Massachusetts
Eric Clark(#135)          6-8  PF   Rockford, IL                  Rutgers
Matt Curley               6-6  WF   Northfield, MA                Duquesne
Darin Green               6-4  2G   Charlotte, NC                 George Washington
Damian Haskett            6-7  PF   Houston, TX                   Rutgers
Hassan Jarrett            6-6  PF   Stamford, CT                  Rhode Island
Sean Martin(#150)         6-10 C    Warwick, RI                   St.Joseph's
Eric Mason                6-9  PF   Dallas, TX                    Rutgers
Kenny McFarland           6-6  F    Washington, DC                St.Bonaventure
Kenny Meyer               6-8  F    Winchendon, MA                George Washington
Johnnie Miller(#24)       6-1  PG   Quarryville, PA               Temple
Inus Norville(#74)        6-8  PF   Fayetteville, NC              Massachusetts
Damien Owens              6-4  WF   Bowie, MD                     West Virginia
Rashaan Palmer            6-5  WF   East Orange, NJ               St.Bonaventure
Kevin Price               6-6  F    Duquesne, PA                  Duquesne
Duvall Simmonds           6-8  PF   Orange, NJ                    St.Joseph's
Antwain Smith             6-8  PF   Newport News, VA              West Virginia
Brent Solheim             6-8  PF   Rochester, MN                 West Virginia
Lynard Stewart(#68)       6-8  P/WF Philadelphia, PA              Temple
Justin Stright            6-2  2G   Pittsburgh, PA                Duquesne
Jarod West                5-11 PG   Natchez, MS                   West Virginia
Tyson Wheeler             5-10 PG   New London, CT                Rhode Island

         **************** 1994.Junior.College.Recruits ****************    

Khan El Amin              6-3  2G   Southeastern JC, IA           St.Bonaventure
Cyrus Jones               6-2  1/2G Connors State JC, KS          West Virginia
Alber Karner              6-3  1/2G Brookdale JC, NJ              Rutgers
Tori Wilson               6-8  PF   Allegheny JC, MD              West Virginia

         **************** 1994.Prep.School.Recruits ****************    

Chris Lumsden             6-10 C   Shanty Bay, Ontario, CAN       St.Bonaventure

         **************** 1994.Transfer.Recruits ****************    

Nick Bosnic               6-6  WF   Maryland                      Duquesne
Marc Jackson              6-9  C    Virginia Commonwealth         Temple

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  bigeast Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

Boubacar Aw               6-7  F    East Columbus, NC             Georgetown
Micky Curley(#84)         6-9  C    Duxbury, MA                   Boston College
Jason Evans               7-0  C    Pittsburgh, PA                Providence
Antonio Granger(#127)     6-5  WF   Detroit, MI                   Boston College
Zendon Hamilton(#14)      6-10 C    Floral Park, NY               St.John's
Chris Herren(#8)          6-3  2G   Fall River, MA                Boston College
Allen Iverson             6-2  PG   Hampton, VA                   Georgetown
Marius Janulis            6-6  2G   Prattsburg, NY                Syracuse
Jacky Kaba(#120)          6-10 C/F  Washington, DC                Seton Hall
Bob Lazor(#56)            6-8  PF   Norwich, NY                   Syracuse
Felipe Lopez(#5)          6-5  2G   New York, NY                  St.John's
Jerry Nichols(#59)        6-5  2G   Jackson, MS                   Georgetown
Dan Ninkovic              6-10 C/F  Milwaukee, WI                 Seton Hall
Kevin Norris              5-9  PG   Baltimore, MD                 Miami
Levell Sanders            6-2  PG   Queens, NY                    Seton Hall
Adam Shafer(#141)         6-5  2G   Downers Grove, IL             Villanova
Michael Spruell(#52)      6-2  1/2G Albany, GA                    Providence
Kelli Taylor              6-2  2G   Washington DC                 Pittsburgh
Tarik Turner(#102)        6-5  PG   Frederick, MD                 St.John's
Jahidi White(#33)         6-10 PF/C St. Louis, MO                 Georgetown
Duane Woodward(#146)      6-2  1/2G Bayside, NY                   Boston College

         **************** 1994.Junior.College.Recruits ****************    

Jason Cippola             6-6  WF   Tallahassee JC, FL            Syracuse
Mitchell Dunn             6-1  PG   Wabash Valley JC, IL          Miami
Bryan Ingraham            6-7  PF   Seminole JC, OK               Seton Hall
Michael Lloyd             6-2  1/2G San Jacinto JC, TX            Syracuse
Jearwaun Tuck             5-10 PG   Spartanburg JC, SC            Seton Hall
Chad Varga                6-5  2G   Vincennes JC, IN              Pittsburgh

         **************** 1994.Prep.School.Recruits ****************    

Todd Burgan               6-5  2G  New Hampton, NH                Syracuse
Uri Cohen-Mintz           6-8  WF  Israel                         Connecticutt
Kevin Norris              5-9  PG  Maine Central, ME              Miami
Mike Piwerka              6-8  PF  Oshawa, Ontario, CAN           Boston College

         **************** 1994.Transfer.Recruits ****************    

Gerald Jordan             6-10 C    Morgan State                  Pittsburgh
Charles Kornegay          6-9  PF   North Carolina State          Villanova

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  bigeight Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

D'Juan Baker(#53)         6-3  2G   Arlington, TX                 Oklahoma State
Antonio Bobo              6-7  PF   St. Louis, MO                 Oklahoma
Michael Bowens            6-7  WF   Flossmoor, IL                 Kansas State
Leroy Carter              6-5  2G   Memphis, TN                   Colorado
Scott Combs(#95)          6-6  WF   Paoli, IN                     Missouri
Matt Daniel               5-11 PG   Jonesboro, AR                 Colorado
Klay Edwards(#149)        6-7  PF   Winfield, IA                  Iowa State
Prince Fowler(#21)        5-10 PG   Las Vegas, NV                 Oklahoma
Monte Hardge(#91)         6-11 C    Jefferson City, MO            Missouri
Troy Hudson               6-0  PG   Carbondale, IL                Missouri
Chad Ideus(#77)           6-6  WF   Adams, NE                     Nebraska
Ted Kritza                6-7  PF   Colorado Springs, CO          Colorado
Raef LaFrentz(#2)         6-11 PF   Monona, IA                    Kansas
Andy Markowski(#136)      6-7  PF   Ord, NE                       Nebraska
Ayome May(#150)           6-4  2G   Lancaster, TX                 Kansas State
Maurice McCree(#103)      6-6  WF   Detroit, MI                   Oklahoma
Reggie McFerren           6-5  G/F  Los Angeles, CA               Kansas State
Kendrick Moore(#66)       6-2  1/2G Hartford, CT                  Missouri
John Nelson(#81)          7-0  C    West Fork, AR                 Oklahoma State
Leif Nelson(#83)          6-10 C    Riverside, CA                 Nebraska
Jason Skaer(#44)          6-7  PF   Deer Park, TX                 Oklahoma State
Chester Surles(#42)       6-8  PF   Saginaw, MI                   Nebraska
Aaron Swartzendruber      6-2  PG   Kalona, IA                    Kansas State
Billy Thomas              6-4  2G   Shreveport, LA                Kansas
Evan Wiley(#113)          6-10 C    Lawton, OK                    Oklahoma
Travis Williams           7-1  C    Rozel, KS                     Kansas
Mark Young(#62)           6-5  G/F  Baton Rouge, LA               Kansas State

         **************** 1994.Junior.College.Recruits ****************    

Sammy Halley              7-0  C    Connors State JC, OK          Missouri
Simeon Hailey             7-0  C    Connors State JC, OK          Missouri
Eliott Hatcher            6-0  PG   Grayson JC, TX                Kansas State
Joe Hebert                5-11 PG   Southeastern CC, IA           Iowa State
David Hickman             6-5  2G   Southeastern CC, IA           Iowa State
Keith Higgins             6-4  2G   Bellevue CC, WA               Colorado
Andre Owens               5-10 PG   Midland JC, TX                Oklahoma State
Corey Tate                6-4  2G   Mineral Area JC, MO           Missouri

         **************** 1994.Transfer.Recruits ****************    

Martice Moore             6-8  PF   Georgia Tech                  Colorado
Maurice Robinson          6-7  PF   Florida State                 Oklahoma State

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  bigeleven Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

Maceo Baston(#15)         6-9  PF   Dallas, TX                    Michigan
Calvin Booth(#129)        6-11 C    Columbus, OH                  Penn State
Ryan Bowen                6-8  PF   Fort Madison, IA              Iowa
Joe Branch                6-4  2G   Houston, TX                   Northwestern
Geno Carlisle             6-2  PG   Grand Rapids, MI              Northwestern
Booker Coleman            6-8  PF   Erie, PA                      Wisconsin
Travis Conlan(#139)       6-4  PG   St. Clair Shores, MI          Michigan
Sean Daugherty(#94)       6-10 PF   Vincennes, IN                 Wisconsin
Carlos Davis(#123)        6-4  2G   Columbus, OH                  Ohio State
Darreion Dean             6-5  WF   Houston, TX                   Northwestern
Jerry Gee(#55)            6-8  PF   Chicago, IL                   Illinois
Eric Harris(#77)          6-2  1/2G Bronx, NY                     Minnesota
James Head(#105)          6-6  P/WF Canton, MI                    Iowa
Matt Heldman(#111)        6-0  PG   Libertyville, IL              Illinois
Greg Helmers              6-11 C    Palmer, IA                    Iowa
Robert Hogsdon(#45)       6-8  WF   Mastic Beach, NY              Indiana
Tino Hunter               6-7  PF   Pittsburgh, PA                Minnesota
Sam Jacobson(#20)         6-5  G/F  Cottage Grove, MN             Minnesota
Thomas Kelley(#116)       6-1  PG   Grand Rapids, MI              Michigan State
Tyron Lee(#107)           6-5  WF   Springfield, IL               Illinois
David Lesmond(#69)        6-7  WF   Robinson, IL                  Purdue
Pete Lisicky(#58)         6-3  2G   Whitehall, PA                 Penn State
Sean Mason(#126)          6-2  PG   Olympia Fields, IL            Wisconsin
+Kent McCausland          6-4  2G   Waterloo, IA                  Iowa
Damian McKnight           6-1  1/2G Miami, FL                     Penn State
Brad Miller(#89)          6-10 C    Kendallville, IN              Purdue
Charles Miller(#31)       6-7  WF   Miami, FL                     Indiana
Willie Mitchell(#13)      6-8  WF   Detroit, MI                   Michigan
Bryant Notree(#28)        6-3  2G   Chicago, IL                   Illinois
Andrae Patterson(#3)      6-9  PF   Abilene, TX                   Indiana
Mosezell Petterson(#109)  6-3  2G   Louisville, KY                Wisconsin
Neil Reed(#38)            6-3  1/2G Metrarie, LA                  Indiana
Robert Shelton(#99)       6-4  2G   Mineral, VA                   Ohio State
Maurice Taylor(#29)       6-8  PF   Detroit, MI                   Michigan
Kevin Turner              6-4  2G   Chicago, IL                   Illinois
Jerod Ward(#1)            6-9  WF   Clinton, MS                   Michigan
Darrell Whaley            6-5  WF   Detroit, MI                   Minnesota

         **************** 1994.Junior.College.Recruits ****************    

Brian Chamberlain         6-7  PF   Olney JC, IL                  Northwestern
Roy Hairston              6-8  WF   Hutchinson JC, KS             Purdue
Osita Nwachukwu           6-8  PF   Kilgore JC, TX                Wisconsin

         **************** 1994.Prep.School.Recruits ****************    

Chad Austin               6-4  2G  Richmond, IN                   Purdue 

         **************** 1994.Transfer.Recruits ****************    

Jeremy Metzger            6-9  C/F  Richmond                      Penn State

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  bigsky Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

Chris Ball                6-0  PG   Phoenix, AZ                   Idaho State
Kris Baumann              6-3  2G   New Plymouth, ID              Idaho
Eric Bowie                6-2  PG   Raytown, MO                   Montana
Kahn Cotton               5-8  PG   North Little Rock, AR         Idaho State
Ryan Dick                 6-7  WF   Missoula, MT                  Montana
Mark Dille                6-4  2G   Salt Lake City, UT            Boise State
Josh Folsom               6-2  PG   Redmond, WA                   Boise State
Jevon Green               6-4  2G   Seattle, WA                   Idaho
Bjorn Magnussen           6-9  C/F  Issaquah, WA                  Idaho
Robert Olson              6-9  PF   Butte, MT                     Montana

         **************** 1994.Junior.College.Recruits ****************    

Damion Cephas             6-7  WF   McCook JC, NE                 Montana
Shawn Dirden              6-3  2G   Otero JC, CO                  Idaho
Larry Eady                6-0  PG   Brown Mackie JC, KS           Montana State
Harry Harrison            6-7  PF   Kings River JC, CA            Idaho
Quadre Lollis             6-7  WF   Northland Pioneer JC, AZ      Montana State

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  bigsouth Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

Gabriel Caldwell          6-3  2G   Austin, TX                    Liberty
Jeff Coble                6-3  2G   Charlotte, NC                 UNC-Asheville
Wesley Ervin              5-9  PG   Morganton, NC                 UNC-Greensboro
Larry Gilbert             6-8  PF   Buffalo, NY                   UNC-Greensboro
Chibi Johnson             6-4  2G   Denmark, SC                   Radford
Darnell Johnson           6-7  WF   Memphis, TN                   Liberty
Marcus Laster             6-6  WF   St.Louis, MO                  Winthrop
Ryan Lexer                6-8  PF   Newtown, PA                   Towson State
Andrew McFalls            6-7  PF   Langley, VA                   Winthrop
Eric Parker               6-9  PF   Decatur, GA                   Radford
Reggie Reynolds           6-3  2G   Roanoke, VA                   Coastal Carolina
Tommy Ringer              6-6  WF   Newton, NC                    UNC-Asheville
Kevin Robinson            6-7  PF   Richmond, VA                  Radford
Remco Smits               6-11 C    Fayetteville, NC              UNC-Asheville
Jimmy Stemple             5-10 PG   Clarksburg, WV                Winthrop
Robert Stevenson          6-7  PF   Rochester, NY                 UNC-Asheville
Marcus White(#150)        6-1  PG   Austin, TX                    Liberty

         **************** 1994.Junior.College.Recruits ****************    

Chad Karchner             6-10 C    Salt Lake City JC, UT         Charleston Southern

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  bigwest Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

Kweli Baker               6-7  WF   La Mesa, CA                   San Jose State
Dion Holton               6-0  PG   Long Beach, CA                Portland
Eric Lee(#64)             6-11 C/F  Indianola, MS                 UNLV
Scott Thomason            5-9  PG   Turlock, CA                   Pacific
Sam Turks                 6-1  PG   Inglewood, CA                 Utah State
Kealon Wallace            6-6  WF   Sherman, TX                   California-Santa Barbara

         **************** 1994.Junior.College.Recruits ****************    

Jahi Bacon                6-4  2G   Cerritos College, CA          San Jose State
Jaron Cobb                6-5  WF   Chaffey JC, CA                Nevada-Reno
Matt de la Pena           6-2  PG   Palomar JC, CA                Pacific
Faron Hand                6-6  PF   Dixie JC, UT                  Nevada-Reno
Lelan McDougal            6-2  1/2G Chaffey JC, CA                California-Santa Barbara
Raimond Migliniex         6-3  PG   Riverside CC, CA              California-Irvine
Brad Quinet               6-2  PG   West Valley College, CA       San Jose State
Damien Roderick           6-5  WF   Mount san Antonio College, CA Pacific
John Williams             6-6  PF   Mount San Jacinto College, CA Utah State

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  colonial Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

John Bennett              6-9  C/F  Middletown, MD                Old Dominion
Lamont Boozer(#134)       6-9  C/F  Rock Hill, SC                 James Madison
Matt Brown                6-5  WF   Oxon Hill, MD                 American
Mark Byington             6-4  2G   Salem, VA                     UNC-Wilmington
Eric Carpenter            6-9  C/F  Winfield, WV                  James Madison
Bernard Cooper            6-10 C    Spartanburg, SC               East Carolina
Carlos Cueto              6-1  PG   Jersey City, NJ               Richmond
Brian Dunlap              5-11 PG   Woodbridge, VA                Old Dominion
Othello Meadows           6-2  1/2G Creighton, NE                 East Carolina
Tony Parham               6-1  PG   Washington, DC                East Carolina
James Pelham              6-1  1/2G Fork Union, VA                James Madison
Eric Poole(#133)          6-8  PF   Beltsville, MD                Richmond
Von Riley                 6-8  WF   New Ellenton, SC              East Carolina
Heath Smith               6-9  PF   Oxford, AL                    James Madison
Jarod Stevenson           6-7  WF   Fayetteville, NC              Richmond

         **************** 1994.Junior.College.Recruits ****************    

James Coleman             6-9  PF   Mercer County CC, NJ          James Madison
Duffy Samuels             6-0  PG   Hagerstown JC, MD             Old Dominion
Jerome Williams           6-8  PF   Montgomery CC, MD             American

         **************** 1994.Transfer.Recruits ****************    

John Kerner               6-10 C    Florida State                 East Carolina

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  eastcoast Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

Bryce Drew                6-1  PG   Valparaiso, IN                Valparaiso
Eric Frankford            6-9  PF   Bethalpo, IL                  Eastern Illinois
Russell Freeman           6-7  PF   Austin, TX                    Missouri-Kansas City
Brian Gerstang            6-7  PF   Rolla, MO                     Hofstra
Greg Grimwood             6-8  PF   Wooster, OH                   Valparaiso
Kareem Abdul Jabbar Jr.   6-6  F    Brentwood, CA                 Valparaiso
Bill Jenkins              6-6  PF   Glendale, WI                  Valparaiso
Bob  Jenkins              6-6  PF   Glendale, WI                  Valparaiso
Rick Kaye                 6-4  2G   Conant, IL                    Eastern Illinois
Wesley Lamb               6-8  PF   Toledo, OH                    Buffalo
Eric Minor                6-8  PF   Hillcrest, IL                 Eastern Illinois
Steve Schahczenski        6-4  2G   Marinette, WI                 Northeastern Illinois
Zaid Shamsud-Deen         6-6  WF   Bridgeport, CT                Central Connecticutt

         **************** 1994.Junior.College.Recruits ****************    

Anthony Allison           6-6  WF   Illinois Central JC, IL       Valparaiso
Zack Edwards              6-6  WF   Pearl River JC, MS            Troy State
Allister Green            6-8  PF   Brevard JC, FL                Youngstown State
Bill Langheim             6-8  PF   Lincoln Land CC, IL           Central Connecticutt
Alvin Taylor              6-3  2G   Western Nebraska JC, NE       Central Connecticutt

         **************** 1994.Transfer.Recruits ****************    

Seth Myers                6-6  WF   UNLV                          Hofstra

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  greatmidwest Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

Bob Brannen(#122)         6-7  PF   Cincinnati, OH                Cincinnati
Todd Campbell             6-10 C    Greenville, AL                UAB
Damon Cobb                6-4  2G   Evansville, IN                UAB
Cedric Dixon              5-10 PG   Plantersville, AL             UAB
Danny Fortson(#10)        6-9  C    Pittsburgh, PA                Cincinnati
Corey Frazier(#104)       6-1  PG   Charleston, MO                St.Louis
Rodney Horton(#87)        6-4  2G   Westchester, IL               Dayton
Aaron Hutchins(#76)       5-9  PG   Lima, OH                      Marquette
Zach McCall               6-3  2G   Fitchburg, MA                 Marquette
Michael McCray            6-0  PG   Indianapolis, IN              Dayton
Ryan Perryman(#112)       6-7  PF   Oak Park, MI                  Dayton
Leroy Watkins             6-6  PF   Chicago, IL                   DePaul
Jermaine Watts(#71)       6-0  PG   Tucson, AZ                    DePaul
Rod Willie                6-2  PG   Huntsville, AL                UAB
Lorenzen Wright(#6)       6-10 C    Memphis, TN                   Memphis State

         **************** 1994.Junior.College.Recruits ****************    

Vincent Barnett           6-5  WF   San Jose JC, CA               Cincinnati
Jeff Brookins             6-4  WF   Sullivan JC, OH               Dayton
Arthur Long               6-10 C    Southeastern CC, IA           Cincinnati

         **************** 1994.Prep.School.Recruits ****************    

Richard Shaw              6-10 C   Lasalle, Ontario, CAN          Marquette

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  independent Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

Paul Brandt               6-10 C    Thousand Oaks, CA             California-Northridge
Anthony Brown             6-8  PF   Mesa, AZ                      California-Sacramento
Trenton Cross             5-11 PG   Reseda, CA                    California-Northridge
Pat Garrity(#92)          6-8  PF   Monument, CO                  Notre Dame
Tim Gill                  6-2  PG   Tulsa, OK                     Oral Roberts
Matt Javitt               6-5  WF   Glendale, WI                  Oral Roberts
Derek Manner              6-7  WF   Friendswood, TX               Notre Dame
Brian Watkins             6-9  F/C  Nashville, TN                 Notre Dame

         **************** 1994.Junior.College.Recruits ****************    

Theo Hanna                6-7  PF   Seminole JC, OK               Oral Roberts
Eric Pittman              6-1  PG   Otero JC, CO                  Oral Roberts

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  ivy Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

Steve Goodrich            6-8  C/F  Philadelphia, PA              Princeton
Puul Krasinski            6-9  C    Newton, MA                    Brown
Deshawn Standard          5-11 PG   Louisville, KY                Cornell

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  maac Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

John Estick               6-6  WF   Brewster, NY                  Iona
Heshimu Evans             6-7  PF   Pawling, NY                   Manhattan
Amad Jackson              6-8  PF   Jamaica, NY                   Loyola Maryland
Mark Lancaster            6-9  PF   Mapleton, MN                  Siena
John McDonald             6-1  PG   Mount Vernon, NY              Loyola Maryland
Steve McDowell            6-0  PG   New York, NY                  Manhattan
Shane Miller              6-2  PG   Bloomfield, IN                Fairfield
Michael Sanders           6-0  PG   Waterbury, CT                 Iona
Jim Secretarski           6-0  PG   Hartland, WI                  Siena
Jarod Stinson             6-3  2G   Beltsville, MD                Manhattan
Jeff Taylor               6-7  WF   Roseau, MN                    Fairfield
Brent Wall                6-3  2G   Ann Arbor, MI                 Fairfield
Steve Wucherpfennig       6-7  WF   Brookfield, WI                Siena

         **************** 1994.Junior.College.Recruits ****************    

Kelvin Browning           6-8  PF   Spartanburg Methodist JC, SC  Iona
Delroy Phang              6-10 C    Southwestern Christian CC, TX Iona

         **************** 1994.Prep.School.Recruits ****************    

Rod Zamor                 6-5  WF  Kemper Military, MO            Iona

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  mac Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

Denny Amrhein             6-0  PG   Toledo, OH                    Bowling Green
Earl Boykins              5-8  PG   Cleveland, OH                 Eastern Michigan
Kenny Bozeman             6-2  2G   Dayton, OH                    Miami-Ohio
Aaron Brown               6-8  PF   Knightstown, IN               Central Michigan
Russ DesErmia             6-9  C    Rochester, MN                 Western Michigan
Basra Fakhir              6-6  WF   Cleveland, OH                 Ohio University
Kevin Hamilton            6-4  2G   Flint, MI                     Eastern Michigan
Ben Holmstrom             6-8  C    Rockford, IL                  Miami-Ohio
Antwann Jones             6-5  WF   Lansing, MI                   Ball State
Corwin Jones              6-6  PF   Detroit, MI                   Kent State
Andrew Kanzig             6-10 C    Londonville, OH               Ohio University
Damon McGuire             6-1  PG   Dayton, OH                    Toledo
Dan Moore                 6-10 C    Shelbyville, IN               Miami-Ohio
Jim Peterson              6-6  WF   Pittsburgh, PA                Ohio University
Ryan Reed                 6-9  C/F  Greenfield, IN                Ball State
Charles Smith             6-4  G/F  Redford, MI                   Ball State
Steve Smith               6-6  WF   Muncie, IN                    Ball State
Bonzi Wells               6-6  WF   Muncie, IN                    Ball State
Jason Williams            6-7  WF   McGuffey, OH                  Bowling Green

         **************** 1994.Junior.College.Recruits ****************    

Bobby Krahulik            6-0  PG   Joliet JC, IL                 Toledo
Marcus Norris             6-1  PG   Lansing JC, MI                Ball State
DeWayne Rogers            6-6  WF   Sullivan CC, KY               Ball State

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  metro Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

Gus Abbott(#125)          6-10 C    Orlando, FL                   Tulane
Billy Adams               6-5  WF   Birmingham, AL                South Florida
Roderick Agee             6-5  WF   Jackson, MS                   Southern Mississippi
Shawne Browne             6-6  WF   Chatam, VA                    Virginia Tech
Damien Dantzler(#132)     6-7  WF   Chicago, IL                   Louisville
Craig Farmer              6-5  2G   Cairo, IL                     Louisville
Myron Guillory            6-2  PG   Lake Charles, LA              Virginia Tech
Eric Johnson(#106)        6-3  G/F  Cincinnati, OH                Louisville
Brian Lamb                6-2  PG   Tallahassee, FL               South Florida
Lawrence Nelson           6-10 C    Gonzales, LA                  Tulane
Alex Sanders(#27)         6-7  PF   Mouth of Wilson, VA           Louisville
Elton Scott               6-7  WF   Marion, KY                    Louisville
Samaki Walker(#7)         6-9  PF   Columbus, OH                  Louisville

         **************** 1994.Junior.College.Recruits ****************    

Quincy Alexander          6-8  PF   Butler County JC, KS          UNC-Charlotte
Ivan Chappell             6-6  WF   Otero JC, CO                  Virginia Commonwealth
Bernard Hopkins           6-7  PF   Hagerstown JC, MD             Virginia Commonwealth
Ponce James               6-2  PG   Central Arizona JC, AZ        UNC-Charlotte
Keefe Matthews            6-9  PF   Jacksonville JC, TX           Virginia Tech
Bruce Patterson           6-5  F    Allen County JC, KS           UNC-Charlotte
Marco Talley              6-7  PF   Cleveland State JC, TN        Virginia Commonwealth
Roy Wells                 6-6  F    Butler County JC, KS          UNC-Charlotte

         **************** 1994.Prep.School.Recruits ****************    

Mark Hunte                6-6  WF  Fitchburg, MA                  Virginia Commonwealth
DeMarco Johnson           6-8  PF  Fork Union, VA                 UNC-Charlotte

         **************** 1994.Transfer.Recruits ****************    

Troy Manns                6-1  PG   George Mason                  Virginia Tech
Shun Sheffield            6-10 C    Tennessee                     Tulane

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  mideastern Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

Olatunda Martin           6-7  PF   Piney Woods, MS               Florida A&M
Reggie McComb             6-9  PF   Winston-Salem, NC             South Carolina St.
Alexander Mobley          6-8  PF   Baltimore, MD                 Maryland-Eastern Shore

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  midwestern Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

Ryan Borkowicz            6-0  PG   Ashwaubenon, WI               Wisconsin-Green Bay
Thad Burton               6-7  WF   Columbus, OH                  Wright State
Brian Flickinger          6-9  PF   Zionsville, IN                LaSalle
Mitch Hankins             6-7  WF   Columbus, OH                  Butler
Brien Hanley(#142)        6-3  G/F  Jeffersonville, IN            Xavier
Taveres Johnson(#128)     6-6  PF   Mouth of Wilson, VA           Xavier
Pat McCabe                6-4  2G   Milwaukee, WI                 Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Mark Miller               6-1  1/2G Chicago, IL                   Illinois-Chicago
Jon Neuhouser             6-6  WF   Leo, IN                       Butler
Kevin Olm                 6-3  2G   Green Bay, WI                 Wisconsin-Green Bay
Donte Parker              6-1  PG   Maywood, IL                   Northern Illinois
Terrance Payne            6-7  WF   Baltimore, MD                 Xavier
Perry Robinson            6-5  WF   Redford, MI                   Detroit
Jeff Rogers               6-2  PG   Louisville, KY                Butler
Dionte Thigpen            6-7  WF   Chicago, IL                   Illinois-Chicago
Joe Warnke                6-6  WF   Palos Heights, IL             Loyola Chicago

         **************** 1994.Junior.College.Recruits ****************    

Kevin Carr                6-8  PF   North Iowa CC, IA             Xavier
Kelly Lynch               6-9  PF   Joliet JC, IL                 Loyola Chicago
Theodis Owens             5-11 PG   Kennedy King JC, IL           Loyola Chicago

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  mvc Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

Curtis Begle(#121)        6-8  WF   Ferdinand, IN                 Evansville
Jamie Gillin(#115)        6-4  G/F  Compton, CA                   Tulsa
Shane Hawkins             6-3  2G   Pinckneyville, IL             Southern Illinois
Sean Hawkings             6-7  WF   Thornton, IL                  Northern Iowa
Brian Heying              6-7  PF   New Hampton, IA               Northern Iowa
Darick Loving             6-3  PG   Streamwood, IL                Evansville
Rasheed Malik             6-6  F    Alief, TX                     Tulsa
Melvin McKey              5-10 PG   New York, NY                  Wichita State
Dan Muller                6-6  WF   Lafayette, IN                 Illinois State
Donta Randle              5-11 PG   Houston, TX                   Drake
Jermond Remmer            6-3  2G   Olympia Fields, IL            Creighton
Jim Sexton                6-3  G/F  Chicago, IL                   Creighton
Jamar Smiley              5-11 PG   Brookville, NY                Illinois State
Jerry Stewart             6-11 C    Parsons, KS                   Wichita State
Derrick Stroud            6-7  WF   Griffin, GA                   Indiana State
Joel Templeman            6-9  C    Urbandale, IA                 Creighton
Raheem Walker             6-7  PF   Atlanta, GA                   Wichita State
Jayson Wells              6-6  WF   Cleveland, OH                 Indiana State
Jason Williams            6-3  2G   Willowridge, TX               Tulsa
Greg Wood                 6-5  2G   Chicago, IL                   Northern Iowa

         **************** 1994.Junior.College.Recruits ****************    

Tad Ackerman              6-3  2G   Wabash Valley JC, IL          Creighton
Munib Dzuho               6-8  PF   Northeast College, NE         Northern Iowa
Johhny Epps               6-8  PF   Southern Union JC, AL         SW Missouri State
Brian Jackson             6-1  1/2G Butler County JC, KS          Evansville
Marcus Mann               6-7  PF   East Central JC, MS           Evansville
Ray Poindexter            6-9  C    NE Oklahoma A&M, JC           Tulsa
J.J. Windhorst            6-4  2G   Iowa Western CC, IA           Drake

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  northatlantic Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

Raja Bell                 6-5  G/F  Miami, FL                     Boston University
Robert Cobb               6-8  PF   Greensboro, NC                Boston University
Shawn Elliott             6-6  WF   Staten Island, NY             Hartford
Chris Hibbs               6-8  PF   Crystal Lakes, IL             New Hampshire
Ryan Howse                6-8  PF   Bristol, CT                   Hartford
Rashaan Thompson          6-5  PF   Bronx, NY                     Maine
Jason Yoder               6-9  C    Richland, NJ                  Drexel

         **************** 1994.Transfer.Recruits ****************    

Lonnie Harrell            6-5  G/F  Georgetown                    Northeastern

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  northeast Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

Jamie Allen               6-3  2G   Orange, NJ                    Rider
Bob Fisicaro              6-3  1/2G Pennsauken, NJ                Rider
Marques Johnson           6-8  PF   Cincinnati, OH                St.Francis
Kevin McPeek              6-8  PF   Flemington, NJ                Rider
Frantz Pierre-Louis       6-8  PF   Uniondale, NJ                 Wagner
Chip Ray                  6-10 C    South Bend, IN                Wagner
Jason Roberts             6-3  1/2G Jersey City, NJ               Wagner
Eric Taylor               6-7  PF   Cincinnati, OH                St.Francis
Bryan Whttle              6-5  WF   Poughkeepsie, NY              Marist

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  ovc Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

Romain Coleman            6-4  2G   Savannah, GA                  Tennessee Tech
Reggie Crenshaw           6-7  WF   Gallatin, TN                  Austin Peay
K.J. Hardin               6-6  WF   Murfreesboro, TN              Middle Tennessee State
Adam Hassett              6-9  C/F  Logansport, IN                Tennessee-Martin
Joe Sibbitt               6-0  PG   Paoli, IN                     Austin Peay

         **************** 1994.Junior.College.Recruits ****************    

Theron Curry              6-6  WF   Otero JC, CO                  Tennessee Tech
Jerome Davis              6-8  F/C  Faulkner JC, AL               Southeast Missouri St.

         **************** 1994.Transfer.Recruits ****************    

David Washington          6-10 C    Minnesota                     Middle Tennessee State

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  pac10 Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

Toby Bailey(#29)          6-5  G/F  Los Angeles, CA               UCLA
Robert Bergersen          6-6  WF   Federal Way, WA               Washington
Michael Carson(#63)       6-10 C    Chino, CA                     Oregon
J.R. Cunningham           6-7  PF   Edmond, OK                    Arizona State
Carlos Daniel(#86)        6-7  P/WF Boulder, CO                   Washington State
Jeff Dayton(#114)         6-5  F    Kansas City, MO               California
Mike Dickerson(#65)       6-5  WF   Federal Way, WA               Arizona
Kevin Eafon               6-1  PG   Seagoville, TX                Arizona
Tremaine Fowlkes(#46)     6-5  P/WF Los Angeles, CA               California
Jelani Gardner(#9)        6-5  PG   Bellflower, CA                California
Omm'A Givens(#34)         6-10 C    Aberdeen, WA                  UCLA
Tony Gonzales(#39)        6-6  PF   Huntington Beach, CA          California
Chris Griffin(#61)        6-2  1/2G Sacramento, CA                Washington State
Donnell Harris(#85)       6-9  PF   Salinas, CA                   Arizona
Jack Hartman              6-8  PF   29 Palms, CA                  California
Jason Hartman(#150)       6-6  PF   Thousand Oaks, CA             Washington
J.R. Henderson(#43)       6-8  PF   Bakersfield, CA               UCLA
Kris Johnson(#60)         6-5  WF   Los Angeles, CA               UCLA
Alex Lopez(#88)           6-10 C    North Hollywood, CA           Washington
Mark Madsen(#50)          6-8  PF   Danville, CA                  Stanford
Cameron Murray(#25)       6-1  PG   Glendora, CA                  USC
Mark Sanford              6-9  PF   San Diego, CA                 Washington
Miles Simon(#37)          6-4  2G   Santa Ana, CA                 Arizona
Steve Slotemaker          6-8  PF   Hillsboro, OR                 Washington State
Kamba Tshionyi            6-2  PG   Eugene, OR                    Stanford
Jeremy Veal(#110)         6-3  1/2G San Dimas, CA                 Arizona State
Brian Williams            6-1  PG   Detroit, MI                   Oregon
Robert Williams           6-4  G/F  Hyattsville, MD               Oregon State
Tim Young(#48)            7-1  C    Santa Cruz, CA                Stanford

         **************** 1994.Junior.College.Recruits ****************    

Ben Davis                 6-9  PF   Hutchinson JC, KS             Arizona
DeVaughn Halsel           6-7  WF   Kennedy-King JC, IL           Oregon State
Marcus Lovett             6-3  2G   Southern Idaho JC, ID         Washington State
Steve Walston             6-8  PF   Midland JC, TX                Arizona State
Joe Zaletel               6-7  P/WF El Camino CC, CA              Arizona State

         **************** 1994.Prep.School.Recruits ****************    

Todd McCoullogh           6-11 C   Winnepeg, Manitoba, CAN        Washington

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  patriot Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

Walter Brown              6-6  WF   Andover, MA                   Holy Cross
Adonal Foyle(#11)         6-9  C/F  Hamilton, NY                  Colgate
Mike Heary                6-4  G/F  Fredonia, NY                  Navy
Billy Lovett              5-10 PG   Jersey City, NJ               Fordham
Vinnie McCaffrey          6-4  2G   Cherry Hill, NJ               Lehigh
Mike McEwen               6-8  C/F  Bedford, TX                   Navy
Seth Schaffer             6-4  WF   Cooperstown, NY               Colgate
Jamie Uptgraft            5-10 PG   Poneto, IN                    Army
Brad Wilke                6-6  WF   Milwaukee, WI                 Army
Dave Witmer               6-7  C    Cary, NC                      Fordham

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  sec Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

Anthony Boone             6-6  PF   Helena, AR                    Mississippi
Marcus Bullard            6-3  2G   Long Beach, MS                Mississippi State
Shane Carnes              6-0  PG   Mouth of Wilson, VA           Tennessee
Billy Dispaltro(#98)      6-7  PF   Morristown, NJ                Vanderbilt
Jamil Dowdell             6-6  WF   Detroit, MI                   Georgia
Alico Dunk                6-1  PG   Ayden, NC                     Tennessee
Otis Durry(#131)          6-5  2G   Dothan, AL                    Auburn
Allen Edwards(#23)        6-4  PG   Miami, FL                     Kentucky
Anddrikk Frazier(#140)    5-9  PG   Tampa, FL                     Vanderbilt
Adam Hopkins              6-10 C    Lithia Springs, GA            Auburn
Damon Maddox              6-8  PF   Goshen, AL                    Florida
Drew Maddux(#100)         6-4  2G   Madison, TN                   Vanderbilt
+Cameron Mills            6-4  2G   Lexington, KY                 Kentucky
Jason Moore               6-2  2G   Franklin, TN                  Tennessee
Scott Padgett(#93)        6-7  WF   Louisville, KY                Kentucky
Djole Palfi               6-9  PF   Baton Rouge, LA               LSU
Tony Pietrowski           6-2  PG   Corbin, KY                    LSU
Kareem Reid(#54)          5-9  PG   Bronx, NY                     Arkansas
Ty Rhodes                 6-5  WF   Winfield, KS                  Florida
Louis Richardson          6-8  PF   Louisville, KY                Tennessee
David Rulla(#108)         6-4  2G   Jackson, MS                   Mississippi State
Ansu Sesay                6-7  PF   Missouri City, TX             Mississippi
Ryan Stack                6-11 C    Ashland City, TN              South Carolina
Antoine Walker(#26)       6-8  WF   Chicago, IL                   Kentucky
Adam Walton               6-8  PF   Del Mar, CA                   LSU
Melvin Watson             6-2  PG   Winchendon, MA                South Carolina
Leron Williams(#40)       6-8  WF   Bradenton, FL                 Florida

         **************** 1994.Junior.College.Recruits ****************    

Troy Brewer               6-0  PG   Dixie JC, UT                  Mississippi
Curtis Carrington         6-4  2G   Atlanta Metro JC, GA          Georgia
Chris Davis               6-6  PF   Pensacola JC, FL              Auburn
Katu Davis                6-3  2G   Polk JC, FL                   Georgia
Ray Donald                6-8  PF   Anderson JC, SC               Auburn
James Gray                6-3  PG   Santa Monica JC, CA           Georgia
John Jackson              6-7  PF   Butler County JC, KS          Mississippi
Damon Johnson             6-4  G/F  Hiawassee JC, TN              Tennessee
Landers Nolley            6-7  WF   Hiwassee JC, TN               LSU
Garrick Scott             6-8  PF   Panola JC, TX                 LSU
Deon Turner               6-7  PF   Hiwassee JC, TN               LSU
William Unseld            6-8  PF   Wabash Valley JC, IL          South Carolina
Marco Whitfield           6-0  PG   Central Florida CC, FL        Alabama
Shane Williams            6-0  PG   Northeastern Oklahoma JC, OK  Tennessee

         **************** 1994.Prep.School.Recruits ****************    

Tyrone Allick             6-1  PG  St. Croix, Virgin Islands      Georgia
Andrrikk Frazier          5-10 PG  Tampa, FL                      Vanderbilt
J.J. Lucas                6-8  PF  Fork Union, VA                 Vanderbilt

         **************** 1994.Transfer.Recruits ****************    

Larry Davis               6-3  G    North Carolina                South Carolina
Miladin Mutdvdzic         6-10 C    Wagner                        LSU
Nate Wilbourne            6-11 C    Ohio State                    South Carolina

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  southern Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

Billy Armstrong           6-3  2G   East Orange, NJ               Davidson
Tige Darner               6-4  2G   Anderson, IN                  Appalachian State
Randy Dodson              5-11 PG   Herndon, VA                   East Tennessee State
Joel Fleming              5-10 PG   Mount Ulla, NC                Western Carolina
Dan Gowdown               6-4  2G   Englewood, OH                 Citadel
Jamie Jenkins             6-1  PG   Lenoir, NC                    Citadel
Kareem Livingston         6-6  PF   Marietta, GA                  Appalachian State
Troy McKoy                6-1  1/2G Brookville, NY                Furman
Kirill Misuychenko        6-11 C    West Hartford, CT             Citadel
Matt Newman               6-8  PF   Doylestown, OH                Citadel
Julian Scott(#148)        6-7  WF   Reddick, FL                   Tennessee-Chattanooga
Roderick Seay             6-4  2G   Hollywood, FL                 Furman
Bernard Smith             6-2  1/2G Ocala, FL                     Tennessee-Chattanooga
James Stokes              6-7  WF   Lexington, SC                 Citadel
Chuck Vincent             6-6  PF   Durham, NC                    Furman
Lincoln Walters           6-2  1/2G Jacksonville, FL              Tennessee-Chattanooga

         **************** 1994.Junior.College.Recruits ****************    

Emmanuel Christophe       6-6  WF   Allen County JC, KS           Georgia Southern
Willie Young              6-1  PG   Brevard CC, FL                Tennessee-Chattanooga

         **************** 1994.Prep.School.Recruits ****************    

Clint Crosston            6-9  PF   Fork Union, VA                Appalachian State
Tony Vilcinskas           7-1  C   Vilnius, Lithuania             Appalachian State

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  southland Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

Chad Bagnell              6-6  WF   Garland, TX                   North Texas
Ross Johnson              6-6  WF   Phoenix, TX                   SW Texas State
Seth LeGrand              6-8  PF   Nebraska City, NE             Northwestern State
Kyle Rogers               6-1  PG   Ferris, TX                    Sam Houston State

         **************** 1994.Junior.College.Recruits ****************    

Roynal Bridgeforth        5-11 PG   Navarro JC, TN                Stephen F. Austin 
Russell Fields            6-10 C    Lon Morris JC, TX             Northeast Louisiana
Tony Long                 6-4  2G   Mineral Area JC, MO           SW Texas State

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  southwest Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

Waseem Ali                6-4  2G   San Antonio, TX               Texas A&M
Juan Bragg                6-2  1/2G Fort Worth, TX                Texas Christian
Chris Carr                6-4  G/F  Kingsland, AR                 Texas Tech
Tommy Davis(#96)          5-7  PG   Los Angeles, CA               Houston
Bobby Dimson              6-6  WF   Norman, OK                    Southern Methodist
Carlton Dixon(#72)        6-5  WF   Dallas, TX                    Texas
Mark Grafenreed           6-6  WF   Memphis, TN                   Southern Methodist
Quinton James             6-4  G/F  Olympia Fields, IL            Texas A&M
Robert Johnson            6-4  2G   Waco, TX                      Rice
Damon Jones(#73)          6-3  2G   Houston, TX                   Houston
George Mboya              6-6  PF   Bethesda, MD                  Rice
Roderick Miller           6-3  PG   Temple, TX                    Baylor
Archie Myers(#51)         6-3  2G   Keller, TX                    Rice
Chris Oney                6-3  2G   Tallulah, LA                  Texas A&M
Brandy Perryman           6-2  2G   Garden City, KS               Texas
Jay Poerner               6-9  PF   San Antonio, TX               Southern Methodist
Chris Richards            6-9  PF   Temple, TX                    Texas Christian
Galen Robinson(#32)       6-8  PF   Houston, TX                   Houston
Brian Skinner(#82)        6-8  PF   Temple, TX                    Baylor
Adrian Taylor(#119)       7-2  C    Houston, TX                   Houston
Paul Zorad                6-9  PF   Omaha, NE                     Southern Methodist

         **************** 1994.Junior.College.Recruits ****************    

Sonny Alvarado            6-8  PF   Gavilan JC, CA                Texas
Bernard Lloyd             6-9  PF   Howard College, TX            Texas Tech
Kevin Nanney              6-8  PF   West Valley CC, CA            Rice
Cal Varner                6-3  2G   Angelina JC, TX               Texas

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  sunbelt Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

Corey Brown               6-4  2G   Schaumburg, IL                New Orleans
Bob Campbell              6-9  PF   Hatley, MS                    Arkansas State
Farnell Charles           6-6  PF   Kenner, LA                    Jacksonville
Josh Danos                5-11 PG   Cutoff, LA                    Louisiana Tech
Michael Floyd             6-4  2G   Mobile, AL                    South Alabama
Aaron Fox                 6-3  2G   Marblehead, MA                Jacksonville
Brian Hafer               6-5  WF   Conroe, TX                    South Alabama
Tracy Hector(#145)        6-7  WF   Mobile, AL                    South Alabama
Charles Jemison           6-6  WF   Birmingham, AL                Jacksonville
Ahlon Louis               6-0  PG   Houston, TX                   SW Louisiana
Chris Manuel(#67)         6-7  WF   New Iberia, LA                SW Louisiana
Micha Marsh               6-0  PG   Alcoa, TN                     Arkansas State
Dustin Martin             6-8  PF   Grady, NM                     Texas-Pan American
Jason McCutcheon          6-5  WF   Mobile, AL                    South Alabama
Steve Meyer               6-5  G/F  Leavenworth, KS               New Orleans
Edgar Perkins             6-5  2G   Memphis, TN                   Arkansas State
Tommy Peters              6-3  2G   Birmingham, AL                Lamar
Reggie Poole              6-7  WF   Shreveport, LA                SW Louisiana
Kelvin Price(#41)         6-8  PF   New Iberia, LA                SW Louisiana
Chris Snowden             6-4  1/2G Waterproof, LA                SW Louisiana
Lawrence Thomas           6-6  G/F  Dallas, TX                    Arkansas-Little Rock

         **************** 1994.Junior.College.Recruits ****************    

Ronald Bailey             6-7  PF   Sullivan JC, KY               SW Louisiana
Orlando Branch            6-5  WF   Jones County JC, MS           New Orleans
Anthony Coleman           6-6  WF   East CC, MS                   Arkansas State
Orlando Donaldson         6-7  F    Sullivan CC, KY               Arkansas-Little Rock
Cornelius Frazier         6-6  WF   Paris JC, TX                  Louisiana Tech
Gevon Garner              6-9  PF   Southwest Mississippi JC, MS  New Orleans
Tyrone Garris             6-0  PG   Allan Hancock JC, CA          New Orleans
Mike Harris               6-6  WF   Brunswick CC, GA              Jacksonville
Mike London               6-7  PF   Lamar CC, CO                  Texas-Pan American
Damon Nicholas            6-6  WF   Labette JC, KS                Arkansas State
Eric Redeaux              6-7  WF   Chipola JC, FL                SW Louisiana
Andy Seigle               6-10 C    Champlain JC, VT              New Orleans

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  swac Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

Shedrick Franklin         6-7  PF   Baton Rouge, LA               Southern
Johnny Rogers             6-7  PF   Laurel, MS                    Jackson State

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  transamerica Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

Haskell Abii              6-6  WF   Vivian, LA                    Centenary
Adrian Breaux             5-8  PG   Pass Christian, MS            Southeastern Louisiana
Tyler Davis               5-11 PG   Elkhart, IN                   Samford
Erin Galloway             6-7  WF   Marietta, GA                  Georgia State
Rodney Hamilton           5-10 PG   Memphis, TN                   Georgia State
Marc Himes                6-4  2G   Irmo, SC                      Charleston
Chad Lambert              6-7  PF   Sterling Heights, MI          Stetson
Herbert Lang              6-3  2G   Brinkley, AR                  Centenary
Deva Lea                  6-5  PF   Yanceyville, NC               Charleston
Rico McKenzie             6-6  WF   Quitman, MS                   Georgia State
Shay Spells               6-2  PG   Meridian, MS                  Georgia State
Derico White              6-2  PG   Dublin, GA                    Charleston
Freddie Williams          6-7  PF   Pelham, AL                    Samford
Tremone Williams          6-8  PF   South Bend, IN                Campbell

         **************** 1994.Junior.College.Recruits ****************    

Dettrick Barnes           6-3  2G   Sourthwest Mississippi CC, MS Samford
Scott Forbes              6-5  2G   Eastern OK. State College, OK Florida International 
Chris West                6-10 C    Southern Union JC, AL         Central Florida

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  wac Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

Jeff Allen                6-11 C    Highlands Ranch, CO           Wyoming
Matt Barnett              6-8  PF   Castle Rock, CO               Colorado State
Greg Barrett              6-9  C/F  Stlt Lake City, UT            Utah
Jonathan Bomba            6-11 C    Lafayette, CO                 UTEP
LaRon Campbell-Hall       6-0  PG   Dyke, VA                      Fresno State
Pharoah Davis             6-5  WF   Palmdale, CA                  San Diego State
Michael Doleac            6-10 C    Portland, OR                  Utah
Jim Hadjukovich           6-2  PG   Fairbanks, AK                 Fresno State
Drew Hanson               6-5  WF   Tooele, UT                    Utah
Alex Jensen(#97)          6-8  PF   Bountiful, UT                 Utah
Kish Lewis                6-6  WF   Troy, MO                      Colorado State
Royce Olney(#124)         6-3  PG   Truth or Consequences, NM     New Mexico
David Rickenbacker        6-5  PF   Los Angeles, CA               San Diego State
Jeron Roberts             6-5  G/F  Covina, CA                    Wyoming
Gregg Sawyer              6-3  2G   Burns, WY                     Wyoming
Clayton Shields(#79)      6-7  P/WF Baytown, TX                   New Mexico
Rod Smith                 5-11 PG   Tulsa, OK                     Air Force
Jermaine Thomas           6-9  C/F  Tyler, TX                     New Mexico
Derek Washington          6-10 C    Denver, CO                    Wyoming
Shane Willis              6-0  1/2G Manhattan Beach, CA           Hawaii
David Woods               6-5  WF   Chattanooga, TN               Colorado State
Robbie Yates              6-1  1/2G Salt Lake City, UT            Brigham Young

         **************** 1994.Junior.College.Recruits ****************    

Brandon Jessie            6-6  F    Ventura CC, CA                Utah
Savalious Johnson         6-5  WF   Casper JC, WY                 Wyoming

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

         *************  westcoast Conference Recruiting  *************

         **************** 1994.High.School.Recruits ****************    

Ben Ammerman              6-7  WF   Sacramento, CA                Loyola Marymount
Philip Ball               6-9  C    Cheney, WA                    Gonzaga
Willie Jones              6-5  WF   Chicago, IL                   Loyola Marymount 
Keith Kincaid             6-8  PF   Tempe, AZ                     Gonzaga
Eric Knapp                6-5  WF   Corona, CA                    St.Mary's
Josh Merrill              6-8  PF   San Diego, CA                 Pepperdine
Calvin Patterson          6-2  2G   Los Angeles, CA               Loyola Marymount
Lloyd Pierce              6-3  2G   Yerba Buena, CA               Santa Clara
R.J. Powell               6-2  PG   Seaside, CA                   Pepperdine
Paul Taylor               6-6  WF   Chicago, IL                   St.Mary's
Terryl Woolery            6-4  2G   Los Angeles, CA               Loyola Marymount

         **************** 1994.Junior.College.Recruits ****************    

Kim Randolph              6-4  2G   Kings River JC, CA            Pepperdine
Paul Rogers               6-11 C    North Idaho CC, ID            Gonzaga

         **************** 1994.Prep.School.Recruits ****************    

Mark Nees                 7-0  C   Darmstadt, Germany             San Fransisco

--

Michael von Foerster           Internet: [email-masked]
DG/UX Core Development         UUCP:     {world}!mcnc!rti!dg-rtp!foerster
Data General Corporation
62 T.W. Alexander Drive
RTP, NC  27709                 Phone:    919-248-6327