From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 1995 20:10:49 -0400

REBASE version 507                                                NEWS.507
                                                                              
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
     <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>     
                                                                              
              Dr. Richard J. Roberts Restriction Enzyme Database              
                 Copyright (c) New England BioLabs, Inc. 1995                 
                           All rights reserved.                               
                                                                              
     <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>     
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

New Type II Restriction Enzymes:

        Enzyme  Prototype  Rec Seq   Microorganism

        BtgAI   (SalI)     GTCGAC    Brevibacterium thiogenitalis 
        BtgAII  (SphI)     GCATGC    Brevibacterium thiogenitalis 
        CdiAI   (AsuI)     GGNCC     Citrobacter diversus 
        CglAI   (SphI)     GCATGC    Corynebacterium glutamicum 
        CglAII  (SalI)     GTCGAC    Corynebacterium glutamicum 
        KteAI   (SmaI)     CCCGGG    Klebsiella terrigena 
        OkrAI   (BamHI)    GGATCC    Oceanospirillum kriegii 
        OmiAI   (HgiJII)   GRGCYC    Oceanospirillum minutulum 
        OmiBI   (HgiJII)   GRGCYC    Oceanospirillum minutulum 
        OmiBII  (AccI)     GTMKAC    Oceanospirillum minutulum 
        PatAI   (NarI)     GGCGCC    Pseudomonas atlanticus 
        PspNI   (XhoI)     CTCGAG    Pseudomonas species 
        TspNI   (TaqI)     TCGA      Thermus species 

Newly Commercially Available:

        TseI  GCWGC  -> from New England BioLabs, 1-800-632-5227

Rich Roberts                                                      Jun 23 95