Subject: Yeast Chr III ORFS

From: [email-masked] (Lee F. Kolakowski)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 92 22:13:58 EST

The file "yeast-chr3.lib" is a fasta format library of all
potential ORFs larger than 15 amino acids.

[ I've compress this library file, to "yeast-chr3.lib.Z", which
can be uncompressed with the standard unix tool uncompress or with
VMS or Mac or PC equivalents, as per genbank data files -- dgg
]

I have translated the six potential frames of the chromosome III
sequence which I ftp'd from ncbi, and placed each of the orfs in a
fasta searchable file. Additionally, to 300 largest orfs were searched
against translated Genbank.

I would like to make this stuff available to NCBI, but they did
not seem interested.

I was looking for G protein coupled receptors (and did not find any).

I don't wish to steal the  European Yeast Genome Project's thunder, but
if their annotated sequence is going to be a while in coming, perhaps
this may be of some use.

What do you think?

The data file with the ORFS is 670 kb and the summary (300 largest
orf's search results is about 30K).

I have take the liberty to include the summary at the end of this mail.

Frank Kolakowski

=======================================================================
O Email: [email-masked] or [email-masked]     O
O US Mail: Lee F. Kolakowski        Endocrine Unit                    O
O Massachusetts General Hospital    Wellman 5                         O
O Boston, MA 02114                  Phone AT&T:  1-617-726-3966       O
=======================================================================

The ORF library was made by translating the DNA sequence in 6 frames.
Then spliting each potential ORF in each frame into an entry.  The
entries were sorted on the basis of size (largest to smallest) and
then assigned a uniq reference number.  The 300 largest entries of the
ORF library were searched using fasta against all of Genbank,
SwissProt, PIR. The top match for each orf search is shown in the list
below ordered on the basis of their score (highest to lowest).
Generally entries with opt scores above 100 are significant.

ORF#	GB LOCUS	ACC#	Description                    init  initn opt
orf_001	YSCYCR59_1      X59075   S.cerevisiae YCR591 &YCR592 g 9247  9247  9247
orf_004	YSCTSM1A_1      M60486   S.cerevisiae TSM1 gene, compl 6911  6911  6911
orf_005	YSCTYA117_2      X03840   Yeast transposon Ty1-17 and  6453  6453  6453
orf_008	YSCYCR59_2      X59075   S.cerevisiae YCR591 &YCR592 g 5558  5558  5558
orf_017	YSCHIS4_1      J01331   Yeast (S.cerevisiae) HIS4 gene 3716  3716  3716
orf_023	YSCAER2_1      M35861   S.cerevisiae heme-regulated an 3156  3156  3156
orf_031	YSCBUD_1      M63552   S.cerevisiae BUD5 protein gene, 2686  2686  2686
orf_042	YSCYCL313_1      X57712   S.cerevisae DNA for YCL313 g 2501  2501  2501
orf_044	YSCFUS1G_1      M17199   Yeast (S.cerevisiae) fusion p 2425  2425  2425
orf_052	YSCRAD18_1      X12588   Yeast RAD18 gene.             2315  2315  2315
orf_053	YSCCIT2_1      M14686   Yeast (S.cerevisiae) CIT2 gene 2241  2241  2241
orf_058	YSCFUSG_1      M16717   Yeast (S.cerevisiae) FUS1 (fus 2070  2070  2070
orf_060	YSCTYA117_1      X03840   Yeast transposon Ty1-17 and  2020  2020  2020
orf_077	YSCSERTHR_1      M85194   Saccharomyces cerevisiae L-s 1706  1706  1706
orf_071	YSCLEU2_1      J01333   Yeast (S.cerevisiae) LEU2 gene 1688  1688  1688
orf_082	YSC5_1      Z11116   Yeast (S.cerevisiae) STE50 gene   1617  1617  1617
orf_091	YSCDTPA_1      M35204   S.cerevisiae diadenosine 5'5'' 1602  1602  1602
orf_062	MUSPGK2_1      M17299   Mouse testis-specific phosphog 1258   874  1294
orf_011	HUMDUG_1      J04810   Human divergent upstream protei  938   368  1120
orf_118	YSCRAHS1_1      X06322   Yeast CN31C chromosome III ri 1061  1061  1061
orf_024	RATMEP_1      M61142   Rat metalloendopeptidase mRNA,   837   228  1012
orf_121	YSCHMLAL_1      L00059   Yeast (S.cerevisiae) mating-t  974   974   974
orf_120	YSCHMLAL_1      L00059   Yeast (S.cerevisiae) mating-t  974   974   974
orf_027	YSCCAN1_1      M11724   Yeast (S.cerevisiae) CAN1 gene  678   343   958
orf_108	YSCBUD_1      M63552   S.cerevisiae BUD5 protein gene,  941   941   945
orf_054	YSCSPS12_2      M13629   Yeast (S.cerevisiae) sporulat  662   662   941
orf_141	YSCHMLAL_2      L00059   Yeast (S.cerevisiae) mating-t  896   896   896
orf_140	YSCHMLAL_2      L00059   Yeast (S.cerevisiae) mating-t  896   896   896
orf_009	YSCSEC12_1      X13161   Yeast SEC12 gene for membrane  761   517   889
orf_130	YSCHMLAL_1      L00059   Yeast (S.cerevisiae) mating-t  858   858   859
orf_049	ANANIFBH_3      J05111   Anabaena nitrogen fixation op  576   323   778
orf_015	YSPCDR1G_1      X57549   S.pombe cdr1/nim1 gene for pu  713   269   682
orf_079	DROTN1731_2      X07656   D.melanogaster retrotranspos  537   386   642
orf_083	MUSHEV_1      M37030   Mouse ORF mRNA, complete cds.    413   263   610
orf_184	YSCCRY1_1      M16126   Yeast (S.cerevisiae) CRY1 gene  595   595   597
orf_048	ECOTGASNS_1      M33145   E.coli asparaginyl-tRNA synt  650   164   550
orf_156	XELG10_1      X15243   Xenopus maternal G10 mRNA.       443   369   480
orf_020	RICG11A_1      J04556   Rice (O.sativa) G11A protein,   805   438   451
orf_028	YSCNPR1G_1      X56084   S. cerevisiae NPR1 gene for n  356   270   445
orf_050	YSCPCPETIT_1      X62430   S.cerevisiae gene for prote  374   106   435
orf_010	DROWL_1      X02974   D.melanogaster white locus DNA e  421   180   431
orf_039	YSCPRB1_1      M18097   Yeast (S.cerevisiae) protease   422   130   430
orf_043	SMATHR_4      X60821   S.marcescens thrA1A2BC genes fo  447   128   417
orf_051	YSCHKB_1      X03483   Yeast Hkb gene for hexokinase B  558   134   379
orf_075	EMEADH3_1      X02764   Aspergillus nidulans ADH3 gene  177   142   344
orf_006	YSCBCK1_1      X60227   S.cerevisiae BCK1 gene for pro  332   204   321
orf_115	DDIRASA_1      J04160   D.discoideum ras protein (Ddra  269   249   291
orf_037	DROFKH_1      J03177   D.melanogaster fork head protei  217   193   289
orf_003	YSCAAGLCS_1      M60590   S.cerevisiae a-agglutinin co  179   119   278
orf_187	YSCTRIIA_1      M59169   S.cerevisiae thioredoxin II (  251   251   272
orf_056	BOVTRNB2A_1      M36431   Bovine transducin beta-2 sub  248   248   266
orf_040	ECOEMRA_2      M86657   Escherichia coli multidrug res  202   165   259
orf_176	PLOHRP_1      X01469   Plasmodium lophurae histidine-r  202   202   232
orf_244	PLOHRP_1      X01469   Plasmodium lophurae histidine-r  173   173   215
orf_263	PLOHRP_1      X01469   Plasmodium lophurae histidine-r  194   194   210
orf_057	TOBCPRNP2A_1      X61114   N.sylvestris mRNA for chlor  157    95   194
orf_090	ECOILVIH_2      X01609   E.coli ilvIH operon encoding   170   170   192
orf_046	CHKMHB123A_1      M24193   Chicken MHC B complex prote  194   123   190
orf_144	YSACYP1_1      M60628   C.albicans peptidyl-propyl cis  159    90   176
orf_021	MUSPC1B_1      J02700   Mouse plasma-cell membrane gly  257   109   169
orf_066	WHTGLUTB_1      M22209   Tricticum aestivum, high MW g  119    91   166
orf_029	STANORA11_1      M80252   Staphylococcus aureus norA11  207   138   162
orf_045	YSCPHO84_1      D90346   S.cerevisiae PHO84 gene for i  189    65   155
orf_239	BMOCH01_1      X01068   Bombyx mori Hc-B.13 gene for h  154    90   153
orf_213	PIGTTF_1      M31453   Pig liver thioltransferase mRNA   90    90   153
orf_086	ECORBS_5      M13169   E.coli K12 rbsD, rbsA, rbsC, rb  181   108   150
orf_173	YSCTIPI_1      M71216   S.cerevisiae (TIP1) gene, comp   96    65   143
orf_231	BMOCHRHCA_1      K02835   B.mori (silkmoth) high-cyste  101   101   140
orf_032	HUMSRC11_1      K03218   Human c-src-1 proto-oncogene,  152   128   134
orf_260	BMOCH01_1      X01068   Bombyx mori Hc-B.13 gene for h  123   123   129
orf_085	LEIKPMAX_15      M10126   Leishmania tarentolae kineto  108    95   127
orf_070	RATNMYHC_1      X62659   CDS      535..6534              98    57   120
orf_074	YSCATR_1      M20319   S.cerevisiae ATR1 gene conferri  125    96   114
orf_224	TRBKPEATA_1      M33228   T.brucei kinetoplast ATPase   111    58   113
orf_099	PFAGAR_1      J03998   P.falciparum glutamic acid-rich  127    76   113
orf_025	DROPOSTSEX_1      X59275   CDS      1005..5816          120    55   111
orf_162	PPH14E6_1      D90262   Human papillomavirus (HPV) typ   99    99   108
orf_026	LEIKPMAX_11      M10126   Leishmania tarentolae kineto  145    64   106
orf_182	MUSIFOR_1      X62379   M.musculus mRNA for formin (is   92    92   105
orf_170	HUMNUCLEO_1      M60858   Human nucleolin gene, comple   80    80   102
orf_098	RATGMTG_1      X07833   Rat glycine methyltransferase    97    81   102
orf_220	LEIKPMAX_11      M10126   Leishmania tarentolae kineto   95    57   100
orf_146	SCMP48EGG_2      M74170   Schistosoma mansoni p48 eggs  105    62    98
orf_072	YSCPAHMA_1      M36822   S.cerevisiae paired amphipath   97    63    96
orf_227	HEALIC1_1      M27280   H.influenzae lic-1 operon licA   87    87    94
orf_160	RAVCGA_5      M31046   Rabies virus (strain SAD B19),    86    68    94
orf_282	SOYMCYC_1      X62820   CDS      35..1399                72    72    93
orf_178	PTITETLMOB_4      M63891   Plasmid pTB19 (from Bacillu   85    47    92
orf_034	RATPOLB1_1      J02776   Rat DNA polmerase beta mRNA,   150    59    92
orf_212	LEIKPMAX_18      M10126   Leishmania tarentolae kineto  104    65    90
orf_291	TRFMTCOCNN_3      X56015   Crithidia oncopelti mitocho   89    54    89
orf_271	SRGHRGPG_1      X56010   Sorghum vulgare hydroxyprolin   91    55    89
orf_019	YSCTUP1A_1      M31733   S.cerevisiae TUP1 protein gen  137    80    89
orf_267	DROCSPAA_1      M63008   D.melanogaster cysteine-strin   86    86    87
orf_265	BOVTRNB_1      X03073   Bovine transducin beta-subunit   81    81    87
orf_122	KPNLAC_1      M11441   K.pneumoniae lac operon.          96    71    87
orf_206	LEIKPMAX_11      M10126   Leishmania tarentolae kineto   87    45    86
orf_257	REOS1L_2      M14779   Reovirus (Lang strain) s1 mRNA    84    84    84
orf_248	LEIKPMAX_3      M10126   Leishmania tarentolae kinetop   82    82    83
orf_047	XELMTCG_10      M10217   X.laevis mitochondrial DNA, c  116    47    83
orf_262	MUSTENASC_1      X56304   Mouse mRNA for tenascin        81    68    82
orf_243	HUMLAMAG_1      X58531   Human LAMA mRNA for laminin A  102    66    82
orf_013	TRBKPEATA_1      M33228   T.brucei kinetoplast ATPase   145    59    82
orf_157	MPOCPCG_2      X04465   Marchantia polymorpha (liverwo  106    51    81
orf_292	SYNPH2515_6      D90381   Plasmid pH2515, shuttle vect   79    79    79
orf_281	HUMVTNR_1      M14648   Human cell adhesion protein (v   86    53    79
orf_014	HUMMYOHP_1      M36769   Human perinatal myosin heavy   114    58    79
orf_283	RATIRTGT_1      J04524   Rat insulin-responsive glucos   76    47    78
orf_189	XELMTCG_10      M10217   X.laevis mitochondrial DNA, c  114    51    78
orf_171	MCVRN2_1      D00355   Cucumber mosaic Virus Fny strai   84    53    77
orf_225	ECOSUSEDEH_3      M88334   E.coli succinic semialdehyd   79    65    76
orf_068	YSCTRG1_1      M76982   Saccharomyces cerevisiae TRG1    98    75    76
orf_268	MPOMTCG_52      M68929   Marchantia polymorpha mitocho   87    66    75
orf_192	MUSTENASC_1      X56304   Mouse mRNA for tenascin       101    59    75
orf_131	EMCDCG_1      M22458   Encephalomyocarditis (EMC) viru  115    46    75
orf_117	CSTC1TOX_1      D90210   Bacteriophage c-st (from C. b   89    58    75
orf_288	HUMODC_1      M16650   Human ornithine decarboxylase m   74    74    74
orf_232	TRFMTCOCNN_1      X56015   Crithidia oncopelti mitocho  100    61    74
orf_253	DROKNIRPS_1      X13331   Drosophila melanogaster zygo   86    68    73
orf_251	HUMLDLRRL_1      X13916   Human mRNA for LDL-receptor    87    65    73
orf_236	HUMDBPC_1      M32019   Human DNA-binding protein (mbp   73    43    73
orf_233	RATKV1AA_1      M27158   Rat potassium channel-Kv1 gen  104    70    73
orf_133	AEIMHCMR_1      X55714   Scallop (A.irradians) mRNA fo   85    62    73
orf_012	YSCYCR59_1      X59075   S.cerevisiae YCR591 &YCR592 g  114    47    73
orf_149	LEIKPMAX_11      M10126   Leishmania tarentolae kineto  103    58    72
orf_145	HUMCACH1A_1      M83566   Human neuroendocrine/beta-ce   88    56    72
orf_078	RATSTRP_1      M79450   Rat serotonin transporter mRNA  119    55    72
orf_055	DROPROS_1      M81389   D.melanogaster Pros protein (p   97    68    72
orf_002	HUMVATC_1      J05682   Human subunit C of V-ATPase (v  137    55    72
orf_258	HS4_48      V01555   Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) B95-8 st   71    71    71
orf_211	LEIKPMAX_10      M10126   Leishmania tarentolae kineto   83    60    71
orf_093	YSCTYA117_2      X03840   Yeast transposon Ty1-17 and    94    51    71
orf_059	RATNACHR7A_1      M85273   Rat nicotinic acetylcholine  115    51    70
orf_264	TRBKPEATA_1      M33228   T.brucei kinetoplast ATPase   100    54    69
orf_228	HUMANCDA_1      M84526   Human adipsin/complement fact   67    67    69
orf_186	DENCMEMSA_1      M84728   Dengue virus type 2 strain 1   80    63    69
orf_165	BOVTG_1      X02815   Bovine thyroglobulin mRNA, compl  119    53    69
orf_217	LEIKPMAX_3      M10126   Leishmania tarentolae kinetop   95    49    68
orf_198	ZEFKROX24A_1      M81109   Zebrafish zinc-finger prote   65    65    68
orf_167	SQUCFTCR_1      M83785   CDS      1..4479               101    56    68
orf_261	MUSPC1B_1      J02700   Mouse plasma-cell membrane gly  101    51    67
orf_240	TRBKPCYTB_2      X00017   T.brucei mitochondrial maxic  108    63    67
orf_166	BOVTCRCF_1      M76128   B.taurus cystic fibrosis tran  109    42    67
orf_158	DRONOT05_1      M16152   D.melanogaster Notch locus ge   93    47    67
orf_139	TRFMTCOCNN_3      X56015   Crithidia oncopelti mitocho  105    52    67
orf_249	FCLNSPCP_1      Z11536   Feline calicivirus genes for    75    64    66
orf_105	RATMHCB_1      X15939   Rat mRNA for beta cardiac myos  103    56    66
orf_096	YSCKIN1_1      M69017   S.cerevisiae protein kinase 1   111    58    66
orf_065	YSCSIR4AA_1      M37249   S.cerevisiae SIR4 protein mR   87    52    66
orf_297	DROSLO_1      M69053   D.melanogaster calcium-activate   62    62    65
orf_256	HUMMPRCI_1      J03528   Human cation-independent mann   91    57    65
orf_273	DRODNC6_1      M14982   D.melanogaster learning/memory   83    64    64
orf_204	LEIKPMAX_2      M10126   Leishmania tarentolae kinetop  104    54    64
orf_287	YSCFUR4_1      X06830   Yeast uracil permease (FUR4) g   80    52    63
orf_278	WNFCG_1      M12294   West Nile virus RNA, complete ge   77    51    63
orf_266	STMXYL_1      X12816   Streptomyces violaceoniger xylA   77    48    63
orf_230	YSCERG9L_1      M63979   Yeast squalene synthetase gen   91    63    63
orf_214	ECOCYOA_2      J05492   E.coli cytochrome O ubiquinol    92    50    63
orf_016	HUMNF1MRNA_1      M38106   Human neurofibromatosis typ  121    57    63
orf_295	MUCGENE1_1      M55148   Murine coronavirus open readi   91    47    62
orf_202	YSPCUT1_1      M36179   S.pombe cut1+ gene, complete c  106    57    62
orf_193	TRBPGK4_1      X05890   Trypanosoma brucei genes A, B,   73    62    62
orf_123	YSPCYR1A_1      M24942   Yeast (S.pombe) adenylate cyc   78    60    62
orf_114	RATPGCA_1      J03485   Rat cartilage proteoglycan cor   71    58    62
orf_102	HUMGLUT5_1      M55531   Human glucose transport-like    95    46    62
orf_229	TRBKPCYCA_3      M14820   T.brucei mitochondrial maxic  106    50    61
orf_221	HUMCYPIIE_1      J02843   Human cytochrome P450IIE1 (e   85    52    61
orf_191	YSCURA2B_1      M27174   Yeast (S.cerevisiae) multifun   83    54    61
orf_143	MUCGENE1_1      M55148   Murine coronavirus open readi   94    45    61
orf_092	MTRRNA1_1      D00155   Tobacco rattle virus (TRV), RN  126    58    61
orf_298	DOGNCBTA_1      M80403   Canis familiaris Na+- and Cl-   77    58    60
orf_205	CEL1_3      Z11115   Caenorhabditis elegans cosmid ZK6   72    59    60
orf_180	YSCMYO1G_1      X53947   Yeast MYO1 gene for myosin he   86    60    60
orf_125	MUSZFXAB_1      M32309   Mouse zinc finger protein (Zf   89    55    60
orf_089	SIVSTM_8      M83293   Simian (stump-tailed macaque) i   96    48    60
orf_080	SV5LPRO_1      M81721   CDS      27..6794                99    49    60
orf_067	RATFAS_1      X13415   Rat mRNA for fatty acid synthas   93    45    60
orf_018	DROTORSO_1      X15150   D. melanogaster torso gene fo  131    53    60
orf_241	STABLA_2      M62650   Staphylococcus aureus blaZ gene   95    53    59
orf_226	RATSCIII_1      Y00766   Rat mRNA for brain sodium cha   92    48    59
orf_036	TRBKPEATA_1      M33228   T.brucei kinetoplast ATPase   113    57    59
orf_033	MUCGENE1_1      M55148   Murine coronavirus open readi   87    52    59
orf_250	HPCPLYPRE_1      M62321   Hepatitis C virus polyprotei  100    47    58
orf_135	LEIDHFRTS_1      M12734   Leishmania major bifunctiona  109    57    58
orf_084	RAVCGA_5      M31046   Rabies virus (strain SAD B19),   114    53    58
orf_073	HUMDYS_1      M18533   Human dystrophin mRNA, complete  105    56    58
orf_259	SIN_1      J02363   Sindbis virus (hrsp and wild-type    70    50    57
orf_235	HUMGTS_1      X54326   H.sapiens mRNA for glutaminyl-t   89    43    57
orf_185	DROSEV3_1      M34545   D.virilis sevenless gene, exon   77    49    57
orf_161	HOJM_1      D00376   HoJo virus M RNA segment, complet  103    47    57
orf_104	MPOMTCG_69      M68929   Marchantia polymorpha mitocho  111    53    57
orf_279	RORVP3A_1      M18736   Rhesus monkey rotavirus gene 4   82    53    56
orf_190	ECO3926PA_1      X14236   Escherichia coli plasmid tnp   86    45    56
orf_174	PT7CG_30      J02518   Bacteriophage T7, complete geno   97    51    56
orf_164	BYDNYRPV_6      D10206   Barley yellow dwarf virus gen   98    52    56
orf_159	YSCSCD25_1      M26647   S.cerevisiae SCD25 gene, comp   82    52    56
orf_153	YSPRTPTFL_1      M38526   S.pombe retrotransposon Tf1-   86    49    56
orf_142	FLAH1N1P2A_1      M73513   Influenza A/Swine/Tennessee   92    52    56
orf_088	HPCPLYPRE_1      M62321   Hepatitis C virus polyprotei  119    54    56
orf_030	RABDHPR_1      X05921   Rabbit dihydropyridine (DHP) c  132    54    56
orf_290	ECOAROCG_1      Y00720   E. coli aroC gene for chorism   76    54    55
orf_286	FA3REPA_1      M31727   Plasmid pFA3 (from N.gonorrhoe   77    53    55
orf_254	DROSLIT_1      X53959   Drosophila mRNA for slit prote   98    52    55
orf_197	FLANYM_1      M20326   Influenza A/H3N2/NY/83, M2 prot   84    54    55
orf_134	GALARYLPHO_1      M73793   Galleria mellonella arylpho   83    47    55
orf_069	CHCCOMGEN_65      M75136   Channel catfish virus compl   98    43    55
orf_255	MPOCPCG_14      X04465   Marchantia polymorpha (liverw   86    53    54
orf_215	HUMC5_1      M65134   Human complement component C5 mR   77    54    54
orf_124	BOVAAIIT1R_1      X62294   B.taurus mRNA for adrenal a   82    49    54
orf_111	RATTREA_1      M60647   Rat tropoelastin mRNA, 3' end.   95    53    54
orf_218	SCMCALPAIN_1      M74233   Schistosoma mansoni calpain   91    48    53
orf_168	HCVCGSA_1      J04358   Hog cholera virus complete gen   83    49    53
orf_112	SERERYAB_1      M63677   S.erythraea second and third    91    51    53
orf_237	HUMLAMBA33_1      M61951   Human laminin B1 chain gene   71    47    52
orf_181	HUMLDLRRL_1      X13916   Human mRNA for LDL-receptor    75    42    52
orf_175	DDIG14D5_2      X53237   D. discoideum plasmid Ddp1 DN   86    52    52
orf_163	LEIKPMAX_18      M10126   Leishmania tarentolae kineto   88    52    52
orf_126	LEIKPMAX_18      M10126   Leishmania tarentolae kineto   81    52    52
orf_107	GCMMVRNA1_1      X15346   Hungarian grapevine chrome m   90    44    52
orf_247	BOVADC_1      M25579   Bovine adenylyl cyclase mRNA, c  106    49    51
orf_200	SPICPSO213_1      X07908   Spinach chloroplast DNA inv   95    51    51
orf_128	YSCSTE2A_1      M24335   Yeast (S.cerevisiae) pheromon   88    48    51
orf_081	PEACPATPA_1      X03912   Pea chloroplast DNA (4.7 kb)  110    51    51
orf_038	MUSLAMB1A_1      M15525   Mouse laminin B1 mRNA, compl  129    45    51
orf_299	PPH14E6_2      D90262   Human papillomavirus (HPV) typ  101    49    50
orf_280	YSCMTCYBS_1      J01476   Yeast (S.cerevisiae) mitocho   84    48    50
orf_252	YSCVPS34_1      X53531   S. cerevisiae VPS34 gene for    76    48    50
orf_216	HUMAPOBB_1      M14162   Human apolipoprotein B-100 mR   81    49    50
orf_210	SERERYAA_1      M63676   CDS      744..11219             82    48    50
orf_199	JEVCG_1      M18370   Japanese encephalitis virus, com   89    50    50
orf_183	RABIGHAD_1      K00752   Rabbit Ig active gamma H-chai   74    44    50
orf_132	RATFASYN_1      M84761   Rat fatty acid synthase gene,   98    49    50
orf_097	YSCCYR1_1      M12057   Yeast (S.cerevisiae) adenylate  102    48    50
orf_270	PECMSA_1      X55776   Penicillium patulum 6-methylsal   79    41    49
orf_269	HVALDSRNA_2      M57938   Cryphonectria parasitica hyp   87    49    49
orf_219	HUMBRANK2_1      X56958   Human mRNA for brain ankyrin   80    48    49
orf_150	JEVCMNAA_1      M55506   Japanese encephalitis SA-14 v   76    49    49
orf_147	HUMRYR_1      J05200   Human ryanodine receptor mRNA,    83    44    49
orf_116	EMEACVA_1      X54853   A.nidulans acvA gene for delta  102    49    49
orf_113	LCVLPY_1      J04331   Lymphocytic choriomeningitis vi   96    40    49
orf_095	RATGCSB_1      M57405   Rat soluble guanylate cyclase   108    49    49
orf_094	CHKTEN_3      M23121   Chicken alternatively spliced t  112    48    49
orf_296	RATCROS1B_1      M35105   Rat lung-derived L01 c-ros-1   75    39    48
orf_275	RATDPP_1      J04591   Rat dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DP   96    35    48
orf_177	GIARPOA3_1      X60325   G.lamblia rpoA3 gene for subu  100    36    48
orf_172	FLANAM_1      J02177   Influenza A/wsn/33 (h1n1), neur   80    46    48
orf_169	HPCPLYPRE_1      M62321   Hepatitis C virus polyprotei   79    44    48
orf_148	AKTAKTA_1      M80675   AKT8 provirus v-akt oncogene,    82    45    48
orf_127	HVALDSRNA_2      M57938   Cryphonectria parasitica hyp   86    40    48
orf_061	SHVAGM27_1      D00924   Simian hepatitis A virus (HAV  109    46    48
orf_284	TOMACC2G_1      X59139   Lycopersicon esculentum LE-AC   74    44    47
orf_246	TRBKPCYCA_3      M14820   T.brucei mitochondrial maxic   90    40    47
orf_223	HUMLDLRRL_1      X13916   Human mRNA for LDL-receptor    72    41    47
orf_155	RATAGR_2      M64780   Rat agrin mRNA, complete cds.     94    45    47
orf_129	HUMCACNLS_1      M76558   Human neuronal DHP-sensitive   96    45    47
orf_110	DEN2JAMCG_1      M20558   Flavivirus, dengue 2 virus g  113    47    47
orf_100	FTRPDK_1      X57142   Flaveria trinervia mRNA for pyr   93    47    47
orf_087	HUMIGFIIR_1      Y00285   Human mRNA for insuline-like   95    41    47
orf_076	CXA21CG_1      D00538   Coxsackievirus A21, complete v  107    47    47
orf_063	SCMSMC74_1      J05410   S.mansoni ATP:guanidino kinas  105    45    47
orf_041	MUCGENE1_1      M55148   Murine coronavirus open readi  128    39    47
orf_272	ECORPLN_12      X01563   E.coli partial S10 operon; co   66    46    46
orf_242	PIGLOX12A_1      M31417   Pig arachidonate 12-lipoxyge   96    44    46
orf_188	EMENIRA_1      M68900   A.nidulans NIRA protein (nirA)   97    46    46
orf_154	XELTRN1A_2      M26915   X.laevis transposon Tx1 conta  102    45    46
orf_106	YSCCAP1G_2      X61398   S.cerevisiae CAP1 gene for ca   86    46    46
orf_289	HUMINSRA_1      X02160   Human insulin receptor mRNA,    82    45    45
orf_208	JEVCMNAA_3      M55506   Japanese encephalitis SA-14 v  103    43    45
orf_201	BVDCG_1      M31182   Bovine viral diarrhea virus comp   69    39    45
orf_103	YSCIRA2A_1      M33779   S.cerevisiae IRA2 protein gen   85    40    45
orf_007	YSCORFS_3      X54850   S.kluyveri linear plasmid pSKL  122    42    45
orf_274	DENCMEMSB_1      M84727   Dengue virus type 2 strain 1   86    44    44
orf_245	YSCMYO1G_1      X53947   Yeast MYO1 gene for myosin he   78    41    44
orf_109	SRVAGSM_1      M34882   Sapporo rat virus mRNA M segme   92    41    44
orf_064	BACADDAA_1      M63489   Bacillus subtilis ATP-depende  110    44    44
orf_035	PICSRNA_2      K02734   Pichinde arenavirus small (S)   107    42    44
orf_238	HCVCGSA_1      J04358   Hog cholera virus complete gen  101    42    43
orf_194	CXB4S_1      D00149   Coxsackievirus B4 (CB4) complete   87    43    43
orf_179	MUSACTR2B_1      M84120   Mouse activin receptor (ActR   85    43    43
orf_138	MUCGENE1_1      M55148   Murine coronavirus open readi  100    43    43
orf_285	HUMHEPTP_1      X53364   H.sapiens HePTP mRNA for tyro   71    40    42
orf_277	HPCVJK1G_1      X61596   CDS      325..9357              81    42    42
orf_276	HUMTAN1_1      M73980   Human TAN-1 mRNA (homologue of   75    42    42
orf_022	LCVLPY_1      J04331   Lymphocytic choriomeningitis vi  109    42    42
orf_300	HUMFAV_1      M16967   Human coagulation factor V mRNA   84    40    41
orf_294	MTYMVXX_2      X07441   Turnip yellow mosaic virus gen   55    40    41
orf_196	ECOEPECAE_2      M58154   Escherichia coli attaching a   75    37    41
orf_195	BIM127_5      M32690   Bovine immunodeficiency-like vi   77    41    41
orf_151	ENHPGP1A_1      M88599   Entamoeba histolytica P-glyco   79    41    41
orf_137	SNDMSNDL_1      D00053   Sendai virus, L gene complete   76    40    41
orf_136	RATGLUR7_1      Z11716   R.norvegicus mRNA for kainate   88    37    41
orf_222	RABCA2RE_1      M59743   Rabbit cardiac muscle Ca-2+ r   86    36    40
orf_293	YSCTOP2_1      M13814   S.cerevisiae TOP2 gene encodin   70    38    39
orf_234	DROATPA_1      X14476   Drosophila Da-47 mRNA for Na+,   70    33    39
orf_209	RATLHR11_1      M68928   Rat luteinizing hormone recep   88    38    39
orf_207	MUCGENE1_1      M55148   Murine coronavirus open readi   74    39    39
orf_152	MUSPERPA_1      M77174   Mouse perlecan mRNA, complete   99    37    38
orf_119	MTYMVCG_3      X16378   Turnip yellow mosaic virus com   84    36    38
orf_101	HVALDSRNA_2      M57938   Cryphonectria parasitica hyp  111    38    38
orf_203	HPCPLYPRE_1      M62321   Hepatitis C virus polyprotei   80    33    33