Subject: Uploaded a file: MOLWT.ZIP

From: "j.a. kiernan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 1994 12:12:02 -0500 (EST)

I have just uploaded a small shareware program.

    MOLWT is a utility for simple chemical calculations

    MOLWT.ZIP contains 3 files:

      MW.EXE calculates molecular wright from an entered chemical formula
        Can be used at the DOS command line, or interactively.

      SOLUTION.EXE gives concentrations in various units in response to
        an entered formula and concentration.  It works with MW.EXE
        Can be used at the DOS command line, or interactively.

      MOLWT.EXE is the documentation file, which can be read on screen
        or printed in whole or part

    The programs were written by me.

    There are already some excellent chemical calculation programs,
    including CHEMCALC.  My program is not as versatile as these, but
    it is much faster for what it does do, and it needs only 50 KB of
    disk space (half of which is documentation).  It will run on any
    DOS-based computer.  Color is used for emphasis, but the screens
    are legible on any kind of monitor.

                                     John A. Kiernan
                                     Department of Anatomy
                                     Univ. of Western Ontario
                                     LONDON, Canada  N6A 5C1
                                     Phone: (519) 679-2111 e.6822
                                     e-mail: [email-masked]