From: GOLD::Jnet%"LISTSERV@UTORONTO" "Revised List Processor" 21-OCT-1989 09:45
To: [email-masked]

Received: From UTORONTO(MAILER) by IUGOLD with Jnet id 8566
          for GILBERTD@IUBACS; Sat, 21 Oct 89 09:47 EST
Received: by UTORONTO (Mailer R2.03A) id 8565; Sat, 21 Oct 89 10:43:20 EDT
Date:         Sat, 21 Oct 89 10:43:19 EDT
From:         Revised List Processor (1.6c) <LISTSERV@UTORONTO>
Subject:      Your subscription to list INFO-GCG
To:           [email-masked]
 
Dear networker,
 
  Your subscription  to list  INFO-GCG (INFO-GCG:  Univ. of  Wisconsin Genetics
Analysis Software Discussion) has been accepted.
 
  You may leave the list at any time by sending a "SIGNOFF INFO-GCG" command to
LISTSERV@UTORONTO. Please note  that this command must NOT be  sent to the list
address (INFO-GCG@UTORONTO) but to the LISTSERV address (LISTSERV@UTORONTO).
 
  The  amount of  acknowledgement  you  wish to  receive  from  this list  upon
completion of a  mailing operation can be  changed by means of  a "SET INFO-GCG
option" command,  where "option"  may be  either "ACK"  (mail acknowledgement),
"MSGACK" (interactive messages only) or "NOACK".
 
  Contributions sent to this list are  automatically archived. You can obtain a
list of the  available archive files by sending an  "INDEX INFO-GCG" command to
LISTSERV@UTORONTO.  These files  can  then  be retrieved  by  means  of a  "GET
INFO-GCG  filetype"  command,  or  using  the  database  search  facilities  of
LISTSERV. Send an "INFO DATABASE" command for more information on the latter.
 
  Please note that  it is presently possible for anybody  to determine that you
are  signed up  to the  list through  the use  of the  "REVIEW" command,  which
returns the network address and name of all the subscribers. If you do not wish
your name to be available to others in this fashion, just issue a "SET INFO-GCG
CONCEAL" command.
 
  More  information  on  LISTSERV  commands   can  be  found  in  the  "General
Introduction  guide", which  you can  retrieve  by sending  an "INFO  GENINTRO"
command to LISTSERV@UTORONTO.
 
Virtually,
 
   The LISTSERV management