Subject: Green Patina on Copper

From: [email-masked] (David Thompson)
Date: 28 Dec 92 23:09:00 GMT

Hi All,

	Interesting suggestions for turning copper green! In case you have 
trouble obtaining the necessary ingredients/chemicals, Constantine's (a 
woodworking supply company, mail-order) sells a solution to form the green
patina on copper, bronze, and brass. My catalog may be out of date, but 8 ozs
goes for $10.95 (probably plus shipping, etc.), 16 ozs for $18.95. Order 
numbers are PG8 and PG16, their phone number is 1-800-223-8087, 8am-6pm EST.

				- Dave.

---

From: [email-masked] (John De Armond)
Date: 29 Dec 92 11:08:26 GMT

>patina on copper, bronze, and brass. 

Anohter source is most any stained glass supplier.  Patinas of various
colors are a stained glass artist's stock in trade.

John
-- 
John De Armond, WD4OQC               |Interested in high performance mobility?  
Performance Engineering Magazine(TM) | Interested in high tech and computers? 
Marietta, Ga                         | Send ur snail-mail address to 
[email-masked]                        | [email-masked] for a free sample mag
Need Usenet public Access in Atlanta?  Write Me for info on Dixie.com.

---

From: Eric Kasten
Date: 29 Dec 92 21:14:22 GMT

My original question certainly received a tremendous response!	
I thank you all for your suggestions, and as soon as I get a	
chance to try a few, I'll let you know how things work out.
Thanks again!