Subject: Re: photo lithography of plates

From: [email-masked] (Jim Berilla)
Date: 23 Dec 1992 15:44:45 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, "Gary A. Woodward" <[email-masked]> writes:
|> Does any one have a good reference source for the photo (micro) etching 
|> of metal plates?

Kodak had a publication titled "Photfabrication methods with Kodak photoresists",
ISBN 0-87985-013-2, publication G-184, catalog number 133 2899.  It's 32 pages,
and has some good guidelines.

But, Kodak sold their photoresist product line to Union Carbide.  Union Carbide
then split up the product line and sold part to London Chemical (I believe) and
the other part to some microelectronics supply company.

You might try calling Kodak to see if they still have any copies in stock.  They
might give you a pointer on where to get a copy if they don't have any.  Or try
calling London Chemical.

-- 
      Jim Berilla / [email-masked] / +1 216 368 6776

---

From: [email-masked] (Jim Berilla)
Date: 23 Dec 1992 15:44:45 GMT

---

From: [email-masked] (John Kopf,D,6305)
Date: 25 Dec 92 00:23:21 GMT

Check out your local hobby shop...there is a book available on photoetching thin
metal to make parts for models.  I can't remember the title/author, but the hobby
shop manager can probably point you in the right direction.

John Kopf